Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877409 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:17:42 PM

Regarding Jokic, I can't wait to see how fast he moves next time he plays. I hope he's building some muscles already.
At first, I thought his before and after pic was just a meme. He looked like Porzingis at first glance.

Looking at the picture shared, he doesn't look good IMO.

We can't just see if the fats he burned were turned into muscle since he has his jacket and shirt on. But either way, I think it's good, he'll be more quicker, and he doesn't need to rely on his weight to attack the rim with his low post skills anymore, and lastly it won't be as tiring as it was before, you know... carrying his body weight. Beside it doesn't change the fact that he still has his skills on passing  Cheesy.

Take a look at KD, despite his skinny body shape he dominate guys that even twice to his body weight, the body he has helps him a lot from jumping upto attacking the rim way quick more than the other guys the same or as close to the height as he has. And I think, it will be also a great help to Jokic although the two man have different playstyles but that additional speed he would acquire is  important, IMO  Grin. He just need to develop muscle and increase his strength from now on.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:30:18 PM

Regarding Jokic, I can't wait to see how fast he moves next time he plays. I hope he's building some muscles already.
At first, I thought his before and after pic was just a meme. He looked like Porzingis at first glance.

We can't just see if the fats he burned were turned into muscle since he has his jacket and shirt on. But either way, I think it's good, he'll be more quicker, and he doesn't need to rely on his weight to attack the rim with his low post skills anymore, and lastly it won't be as tiring as it was before, you know... carrying his body weight. Beside it doesn't change the fact that he still has his skills on passing  Cheesy.

Take a look at KD, despite his skinny body shape he dominate guys that even twice to his body weight, the body he has helps him a lot from jumping upto attacking the rim way quick more than the other guys the same or as close to the height as he has. And I think, it will be also a great help to Jokic although the two man have different playstyles but that additional speed he would acquire is  important, IMO  Grin. He just need to develop muscle and increase his strength from now on.

Jokic is not KD, he doesn't have the ability like Durant has and he is playing as a center, so he need to be more dominant inside to create points and be effective with his defense as well, I don't think his fans like the way he look like now, but still we need to see on his performance if that would really help him improve as a player, remember he already is in the star status in the NBA, if he can't maintain that, people will be disappointed because he loss weight.

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 01:31:44 PM

Update from Adrian Wojnarowski.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1271117820672323586?s=20
The NBA is targeting a slightly earlier date for the restart of the season in Orlando, sources tell ESPN: July 30.
1 day early from the last update.  Cheesy
It's still a piece of good news for all NBA fans.

That's right. In the article below you can find more information about the schedule. The NBA expects the conference finals will end within a maximum of 82 days. The league expects the NBA Finals could start by Sept. 30. There we will also find information on the possibilities of changes in rosters. We can still see players like DeMarcus Cousins or Jamal Crawford this season. More info here: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29298932/14-22-nba-teams-orlando-done-53-days

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:55:51 PM

I fully agree with colleagues above, Dallas has a really good and interesting roster. No one needs to be convinced how much Luka brings to the team, but Mavs showed in this season that they can do well also without their leader. Doncic has missed 13 matches and the team won 7 of them. It's still a play-off balance.
Personally, I support this boy very much. I like his style and easy on the pitch. You can see how much he enjoys playing.

Watching him playing, it seems like basketball is a fun game and he is just playing it effortless but in the end, you'll just be surprise that he will tally a triple double, he ball handling isn't that fancy though but he has a very high IQ in the court and that makes his teammates better, he is actually a good example of a star team player, so I hope he will be healthy all throughout the remaining of the games this season and off season.
Agree buds, He just simply enjoying the game fans watching him adoring how good he was, with the stats that you mentioned he's not really
into that but he created everything once he start playing the game, he's an all around star.

With his young age, He still got a long way from this sports. Aside from the talent he also have the charisma a good personality that also
connected his fans to continue loving him and supporting him to this league.
Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:04:26 PM

I fully agree with colleagues above, Dallas has a really good and interesting roster. No one needs to be convinced how much Luka brings to the team, but Mavs showed in this season that they can do well also without their leader. Doncic has missed 13 matches and the team won 7 of them. It's still a play-off balance.
Personally, I support this boy very much. I like his style and easy on the pitch. You can see how much he enjoys playing.

Watching him playing, it seems like basketball is a fun game and he is just playing it effortless but in the end, you'll just be surprise that he will tally a triple double, he ball handling isn't that fancy though but he has a very high IQ in the court and that makes his teammates better, he is actually a good example of a star team player, so I hope he will be healthy all throughout the remaining of the games this season and off season.
Agree buds, He just simply enjoying the game fans watching him adoring how good he was, with the stats that you mentioned he's not really
into that but he created everything once he start playing the game, he's an all around star.

With his young age, He still got a long way from this sports. Aside from the talent he also have the charisma a good personality that also
connected his fans to continue loving him and supporting him to this league.

We can see with his passion on the sports.

Luka at a young age can also compete with the stars in the NBA and that's the reason why I like the Dallas Mavericks although they will be underdog against the top favorites in the West. I am expecting a tough battle to what team they will play but always the excitement is there as long as Luka can produce that good numbers and his teammates will step up. 

With KP being consistent in the playoffs, Mavericks has a good chance against any team in the NBA.

They really have a good roster whom players can contribute according to their role.

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/roster/_/name/dal/dallas-mavericks

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 03:42:27 PM

Update from Adrian Wojnarowski.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1271117820672323586?s=20
The NBA is targeting a slightly earlier date for the restart of the season in Orlando, sources tell ESPN: July 30.
1 day early from the last update.  Cheesy
It's still a piece of good news for all NBA fans.

That's right. In the article below you can find more information about the schedule. The NBA expects the conference finals will end within a maximum of 82 days. The league expects the NBA Finals could start by Sept. 30. There we will also find information on the possibilities of changes in rosters. We can still see players like DeMarcus Cousins or Jamal Crawford this season. More info here: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29298932/14-22-nba-teams-orlando-done-53-days

They will try to speed things up.
That's actually normal if they want to make the next season start at a normal phase like 2020.
But I doubt they will be on schedule.

There is draft pick and players will still need the rest after finals. That is to be fair with all the players to be at good rest before they will start another season.
We should really not think about that but it's a big question.
If nothing will happen this playoffs that will relate to Covid19 then it may be on right on schedule.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 03:43:42 PM

~

It seems like has gone through a depression problem where he forgot how to eat, damn.

Nuggets is a good contender and Jokic is one big reason for their success, but with that body, I think he can easy be dominated in the inside.
Pardon me, I'm just so disappointed by how he looks now, hopefully I'm wrong when the season re-opens.
Yeah, I completely understand the concern and disappointment. He lost weight (obviously) and some of that body strength but he gained speed, agility, and more stamina.

We don't know the backstory yet but I'm guessing it's part of the plan with his conditioning coach. Again, I hope he builds enough muscle to stay strong inside and protect the rim. If not, Mason Plumlee could see more minutes as center while Jokic could play as PF.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:02:53 PM

I do not know if that is a problem with the pictures or if he actually lost that much weight but I think that doesn't look healthy at all. I mean not just in the sense that "losing that much weight is harmful to your body" type of stuff, it is good that he lost some weight because professional sports is dangerous to your knees when you are fat.

However this looks like the "cause" of the losing of that much weight could be something dangerous. I remember a player named Omer Asık also had similar stuff where he lost insane amount of weight because of a food poisoning or something, I really hope it is not like that. I believe this could affect his gameplay downlow but also he is a great passer and I doubt you need body mass to be a good passer, he could keep that up very easily.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 09:59:17 PM

Omer Asik had Chrons disease which is something in the bowel related issue and not being able to digest what he eats and had to get it out without getting any of the nutritions of the foods he eats. Thats a sickness and a real life challanging issue. This one is still unknown, was it depression? Was it conditioning? Was it knowingly or unintentionally? I mean this could very well be something that he did himself to get into better shape. KAT is not really fat, but he is not built like Shaq neither and can still pount inside. As long as Jokic is fully ripped under those clothes and not just pure skinny, he could still be awesome, it all depends on the fat % of his body and if he is working out weights I think even with lower weight he could be good. Being fat was never his talent, it was never about his body mass.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:11:18 PM

I do not know if that is a problem with the pictures or if he actually lost that much weight but I think that doesn't look healthy at all. I mean not just in the sense that "losing that much weight is harmful to your body" type of stuff, it is good that he lost some weight because professional sports is dangerous to your knees when you are fat.

There's a big difference of some and so much, I think looking at the picture, he lose so much weight, if this is intentional then maybe we can expect some positive result with it, if not, then I don't expect the Nuggets to have a good run in the playoffs.

I believe this could affect his gameplay downlow but also he is a great passer and I doubt you need body mass to be a good passer, he could keep that up very easily.

Exactly, I am worried about this too as he usually playing inside as that is his position, with weak body he will be bang by big bad guys.  Sad

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:17:00 PM

There's a big difference of some and so much, I think looking at the picture, he lose so much weight, if this is intentional then maybe we can expect some positive result with it, if not, then I don't expect the Nuggets to have a good run in the playoffs.

I believe this could affect his gameplay downlow but also he is a great passer and I doubt you need body mass to be a good passer, he could keep that up very easily.

Exactly, I am worried about this too as he usually playing inside as that is his position, with weak body he will be bang by big bad guys.  Sad
Too much on everything would always be bad and if we do talk about decrease too much in weight then we can already presume out on what would be the effects but as said there are significant positive ones should be considered but to think that NBA does really involved body contacts then i wont really be a good idea to have that kind of body build but i agree that we dont know if this is intentional or just accidentally decreased up too much.Lets see on how he would perform when the season re-opens.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 01:46:33 AM

~snip~

It seems like has gone through a depression problem where he forgot how to eat, damn.
Nuggets is a good contender and Jokic is one big reason for their success, but with that body, I think he can easy be dominated in the inside.
Pardon me, I'm just so disappointed by how he looks now, hopefully I'm wrong when the season re-opens.

Jokic has lose weight, but we can't tell how much weight does he lost by just merely looking at one picture. Besides, he's wearing a loose jacket.
Look at this picture

He doesn't seem like he lost excessive weight like in the first picture.

Now, I doubt he had been through any depression or illness, because in the first place, he has always been so concerned about his shape in the beginning of the 2019-2020 season.
This for is sure a part of his preparation for the NBA return, which for sure like the rest of the superstars are doing in the middle of the pandemic.

If you guys remember, Kevin Love used to have a body like Jokic. Lossing weight helped him to move quicker than before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 04:55:53 AM

Agree! The truth that physical transformation is drastic from Nikola Jokic, seems like someone else. We can only see what his performance will be like when games or some of his training sessions resume.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 06:23:11 AM

Now, I doubt he had been through any depression or illness, because in the first place, he has always been so concerned about his shape in the beginning of the 2019-2020 season.
This for is sure a part of his preparation for the NBA return, which for sure like the rest of the superstars are doing in the middle of the pandemic.

If you guys remember, Kevin Love used to have a body like Jokic. Lossing weight helped him to move quicker than before.

He must've thought about it when he cannot go back at the other end faster than any other forward out there.
Centers should have that kind of agility if they want to win against a strong Lakers with forwards and centers like McGee, Davis, and Howard.

I just hope he still has the strength to penetrate the paint when it's needed.
Yeah, good comparison, more like Kevin Love.
We will see changes when the games start, I hope it will be a good contribution to the team.

Nuggets president Tim Connelly said last week of Jokic, "He sent me a picture. No shirt on. He's got abs. I've never seen him have abs before."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2020/06/11/nikola-jokic-denver-nuggets-major-weight-loss/111948388/
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 5980

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 06:31:07 AM

He did loose weight, but we haven't seen him without the t-shirt, so it hard to say how much he exactly lost, as muscles weight more than fat. If I remember correctly, he looked skinny like this during 2018 Olympics as well.  I would say that this is work in progress, and it won't end up with this.

After all, he knows which weight fits him the best for his game, and his game never relied on strength much, rather on BBIQ.

In the other news, there is a rumor that 2020/2021 season might be entirely without the fans. If it plays out like that, it will be a huge financial hit

In a conference call on Friday, the National Basketball Players Association’s leadership stated their belief no fans will be allowed to attend games for the entire 2020-21 NBA season because of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.

With that being said, the 2020-21 season could likely be held at a bubble site, just like how the NBA is planning on resuming the 2019-20 season at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. The Orlando bubble will certainly give everyone an idea of how the 2020-21 season will be played out.
Source

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 06:58:51 AM

Maybe the NBA’s Return Won’t Be As Easy As It Seemed

Not to burst your bubble, but players are beginning to voice unease over restrictions and health protocols in the “campus environment” at Disney World

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/6/12/21289757/nba-return-bubble

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:07:04 AM

~snip~

Jokic has lose weight, but we can't tell how much weight does he lost by just merely looking at one picture. Besides, he's wearing a loose jacket.
Look at this picture

He doesn't seem like he lost excessive weight like in the first picture.

I guess you are  right,  it was part of the conditioning but like a usual fan, at first look I am a little big discourage.
Statement from https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball/nba/player/30078/nikola-jokic

Jamal Murray confirmed that Nikola Jokic is in shape and he's "got a little four pack."
"It's kind of weird to see him like this where he's more athletic, he's moving a lot better," Murray said about Jokic. Yesterday, there was some talk of Jokic being in shape according to coach Mike Malone. Jokic has routinely been out of shape coming into seasons and was the target of many jokes back in training camp, so seeing The Joker getting in shape and ready for a postseason run is encouraging after time off. Fantasy wise, Jokic has been one of the best players and he could get a hot start when the NBA resumes.

I prefer to see the old body of Kevin Love particularly when he was still playing with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
If we look at his stats. he has a better stats with the Timberwolves where he average a double double, and I think he was not injured a lot compared when he was with the Cavaliers.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/loveke01.html
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:22:11 AM

Not to burst your bubble, but players are beginning to voice unease over restrictions and health protocols in the “campus environment” at Disney World

How would they expect it?

It's different now, they have to bear with the those who implement the protocols as it's always safety over anything if they want to have a successful return and they can finish the season. The NBA season hasn't officially return and yet we are already hearing this kind of complaints, not good IMO.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:33:47 AM

How would they expect it?

It's different now, they have to bear with the those who implement the protocols as it's always safety over anything if they want to have a successful return and they can finish the season. The NBA season hasn't officially return and yet we are already hearing this kind of complaints, not good IMO.
No good as there are issues that being concerned and players are showing interest, the plan comeback with health concerns and floyd issues
who still heated even this pandemic virus still at large.

From what I've read, Irving wants the decision to reconsider and with lebron's vocal support to floyd issue it will affects more interest from
other players to think more.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:12:43 AM

Sums up one thing.
United States is not that united right now because there are so many components that need to be talked.
Player voices was not heard. The voting of the July tip-off just came from NBA management without regards to what the players feel. They are like front liners for entertainment in this case. They will be dealing with different people in Orlando.
George Floyd's case which divided USA once again from the issue of racism. Some players are joining that battle.

I think they will need to sit down and talk about this to clear everything.
With social distancing in one place.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: