Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 [1548] 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877352 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:45:30 PM

the Clipper's coach is losing his hair to think some strategies to counter both offensive and defensive strategies of the Denver Nuggets.
LOL!  Grin Hilarious.

Yeah you can say that but I'm just saying facts here that even if Miami Heat is just 5th in the East they still manage to beat the #1 seeded game in the East which is really a a surprising thing to see. Celtics will definitely contend and be competitive especially because it is the semi-finals of the game. I'm just saying that Miami has the advantage during this game because they have shown what they are capable when they beast Milwaukee easily during their match.
It's hard to argue with that.
But, let's also consider some things.

Celtics - experience wise in a championship game.
Miami - young hungry players which have a powerful offensive line.
IMO, it might be a good match.
This might become a fight in the 3 point line. Kemba, Tatum and Brown will need to be perfect in this game. If Hayward will be back, then it's a great addition.
While Miami, wont have a problem with that. It's defense which I worry more. I just hope they won't choke in this series.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:58:30 PM

Did anyone felt like clippers versus nuggets game was both fast but also very slow? I do not know how to explain it very well but it was fast as in they did shot very quick into the shotclock, it was greenlight within 7 seconds and that was the fast part, but also players were not really running around on full speed, they were half speed and just shot it wherever they got it without too much running around, that was the slow part.

Specially PG13 was like that, dude just moved in slow motion but also shot it under 10 seconds most of the time, meaning he was both fast but slow. I don't know if I can explain it any better but it was a very weird game, I felt like I was watching a full speed game with 0.5x speed open, it made me really miss the old 90's basketball a lot.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 09:14:47 PM

Ooops, they've broken our expectations that the series would be ending for Nuggets and Clippers. An amazing run and performance Nuggets has been showing to us.
The series tied and this is the actual final game. It would be a devastating lose for Clippers if ever they'll lose this game. And the same goes for the Nuggets, that's disappointing that they've made up to the last game then they'll only lose. Anyway, both of the teams have been doing their best.

Forget about that, they will surely gave their best and accept the result of this game. Of course, the winner will rejoice and the losers will feel the opposite but reaching in this stage is already an achievement and if they continue to play and improve, who knows, one of these teams will be an NBA champion in the future.

Lots of expectation for the Clippers, but if Nuggets will win this time, I'm sure people will be happy as Nuggets are doing their best and they prove to be one of the best teams in the NBA, a very competitive team who never gave up.
Yep. Nobody will know what shall happen next and in that case, we have to wait. I'm only thinking which is going to have a difficult moving on as they have both grinded and played well with the past matches.
Both teams have made it well and finally reaches the final destination for this match up and it wouldn't be that long for them until one will be defeated. I can't wait for this last match.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 09:59:32 PM

Yeah, I believe game 6 for Nuggets will be the last game of the series. Clippers had the game, but they relaxed to early and it cost them the win. They won't repeat that again I'm sure. Shame for Raptors that they couldn't win, I liked their fighting spirit, but Boston probably deserves it a bit more.

I expect Miami - Boston to be another 6-7 games series.

Bro the Miami Heat almost wiped Milwaukee Bucks the number 1 seeded team in the East what do you think will happen when Miami faced the 3rd seeded team in the East? Because I believe it wouldn't even go as far as the 5th game of the series for us to show Miami can take down Boston easily. Also Boston Celtics is still uncertain when will Gordon Hayward will return and they definitely need him in this series if they want someone to match with Butler.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.  You cant just say they beat #1 so they will automatically beat #2-8.  To say the celtics won't even contend with them is rediculous.  Many times #7 beat the #2 team or #6 beat the #3 team it doeant mean an automatic win over a lower seeded team.

When we do talk about very basic things then some people would just automatically have this kind of impression on where a certain team beat out the top tier ones then they do already presume that
they can beat out all the rest below that particular team that they had beaten up.Its a wrong way to presume things like this yet there are lots of instances that low tier can really beat those who are on the top.

Its not safe to rely into this kind of concept or view because it will just ruin up in case you do make out bets or go all in just because you are 100% sure that a certain team would win
just because they beat out the top team.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:06:46 PM

the Clipper's coach is losing his hair to think some strategies to counter both offensive and defensive strategies of the Denver Nuggets.
LOL!  Grin Hilarious.

Yeah you can say that but I'm just saying facts here that even if Miami Heat is just 5th in the East they still manage to beat the #1 seeded game in the East which is really a a surprising thing to see. Celtics will definitely contend and be competitive especially because it is the semi-finals of the game. I'm just saying that Miami has the advantage during this game because they have shown what they are capable when they beast Milwaukee easily during their match.
It's hard to argue with that.
But, let's also consider some things.

Celtics - experience wise in a championship game.
Miami - young hungry players which have a powerful offensive line.
IMO, it might be a good match.
This might become a fight in the 3 point line. Kemba, Tatum and Brown will need to be perfect in this game. If Hayward will be back, then it's a great addition.
While Miami, wont have a problem with that. It's defense which I worry more. I just hope they won't choke in this series.

Let's look back their head to head record in the regular season.

https://www.landofbasketball.com/head_to_head_gl/heat_vs_celtics_game_log_season.htm

Celtics have a better record so we can understand that they are the favorites in this series but the odds are just pretty close, they are not really a heavy favorites but I think they will get this one.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 01:38:27 AM

Yeah you can say that but I'm just saying facts here that even if Miami Heat is just 5th in the East they still manage to beat the #1 seeded game in the East which is really a a surprising thing to see.

Most of us if not all are really surprise after Miami almost Swept the number 1 seed Bucks. The team developed good chemistry
kudos to the coaching staff as they really build this team from the scratch and now they are back to ECF.

Celtics will definitely contend and be competitive especially because it is the semi-finals of the game.

No Question about that, as anyone who went to this ECF final will really shows their capabilities.
They are competitive and it will be nice to see  both teams who are longing to bring back the old glory days.

I'm just saying that Miami has the advantage during this game because they have shown what they are capable when they beast Milwaukee easily during their match.

That Impressive game from Miami if they will  repeat that again against this young squad Boston, the chance is really high.
Reid

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:37:35 AM

Let's look back their head to head record in the regular season.

https://www.landofbasketball.com/head_to_head_gl/heat_vs_celtics_game_log_season.htm

Celtics have a better record so we can understand that they are the favorites in this series but the odds are just pretty close, they are not really a heavy favorites but I think they will get this one.

Nice! Thank you for that.
I might also consider that before putting my bets.

1.78 for Boston and 2.05 for Miami.
Yeah, it's really close. I bet analysts of gambling sites are also having problems to predict what will happen.
This is because of the Heat putting down Bucks. I guess they gained a higher reputation for that.
I might go the other way and bet for the young team.  Wink
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:21:41 AM

Guys, we got the awaited games tomorrow

Game 7 Denver Nuggets vs La Clippers

Game 1 Celtics vs Heats

Who's excited yet can't decide to bet?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:23:17 AM

Yeah you can say that but I'm just saying facts here that even if Miami Heat is just 5th in the East they still manage to beat the #1 seeded game in the East which is really a a surprising thing to see.

Most of us if not all are really surprise after Miami almost Swept the number 1 seed Bucks. The team developed good chemistry
kudos to the coaching staff as they really build this team from the scratch and now they are back to ECF.

yeah, maybe most of us but some have seen how the Heat as the better team against the Bucks in their games in the regular season.
And actually Bucks are hyping the regular season but in the playoffs they are.... "sorry" but a lot of fans are disappointed with them, it's okay to lose but at least they gave a good fight.

REBUILD TIME>

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 06:41:10 AM

Game 1 Celtics vs Heats

what do you think about Denver, can they manage to make total turnaround and pass to the final, i doubt that Clippers will let that happen, but obviously Denver has a momentum at the moment, and could pass after been down 3:1
Clippers had more than ten points lead in 3rd quarter in both last games, and lost both of them, there is a lack of winning mentality on their side
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:05:53 AM

what do you think about Denver, can they manage to make total turnaround and pass to the final, i doubt that Clippers will let that happen, but obviously Denver has a momentum at the moment, and could pass after been down 3:1
Clippers had more than ten points lead in 3rd quarter in both last games, and lost both of them, there is a lack of winning mentality on their side
Game 7 is deciding game for both teams. The game will be do or die for both teams. This is the real and final gae for their series playoff tomorrow.

My bet place on nuggets. I had been into a pool of betting locally here in our place and of course we will going to sit and watch this game. Though clippers are really a tough team but still I am positive that nuggets will be able to make surprises of their team plays and good ball passes.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:40:00 AM

Game 1 Celtics vs Heats

I'm just in the middle of it. I can't conclude it yet or give an opinion for this match. Both are in hot waters and they're heating to win this final match that they have.

Any more inputs guys?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:00:50 PM

Game 1 Celtics vs Heats

Of course everyone here wants to watch those games but what I really want is the final game between Denver Nuggets vs La Clippers. Guys if Clippers will advance to the conference final, I'm sure Lakers will gonna have a hard time and there is high possibility that the match will go up to game 7. However, if the Denver Nuggets will advance to the next match by beating Clippers tomorrow, it won't be a problem as well since I was hoping to see the match between the two.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/clippers-vs-nuggets-live-stream-watch-nba-playoffs-online-tv-channel-game-7-time-odds-prediction-pick/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:53:26 PM

Game 1 Celtics vs Heats

I dont know how this game is going to go but I'd say that the clippers might be tight in this one whereas the nuggets are probably going to be playing loose since no one thought they would be here anyway.  I'd say denver has the advantage and with the spread at +7.5 I think that just might be too much of a spread to lay off this one.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Reid

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:54:12 PM

I am excited. Too much actually.  Wink
Of course, it will be Nuggets for me. I am not the bandwagon type that will suddenly be a fan of a strong Clippers team.  Grin
So Nuggets ML for me but I cannot decide which team with Celtics and Miami.
It's just too difficult as both teams are really good and this will be their first time to match up in the Finals after so long.
IIRC, it was both big threes or not? Memories are a little cloudy.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:16:49 PM

Honestly Clippers got soooooo much criticism for even allowing the series to go to 7 and I feel like Kawhi will take it personally as well. This game will not be close, it is not going to be even a challenge, I feel like Clippers will actually fight tooth and nail every single possession and they will do whatever they can to win this game without a doubt.

Definitely nuggets is a good team and they made it to second round and took the clippers to 7 games which is honestly great but this is where their story ends. They have nothing to be sad about because they are still incredibly young and over time they are going to be so good that eventually they will go to finals, they have that talent and they will gain the experience to make it work as well so the future is theirs, just not this year.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:44:47 PM

Honestly Clippers got soooooo much criticism for even allowing the series to go to 7 and I feel like Kawhi will take it personally as well. This game will not be close, it is not going to be even a challenge, I feel like Clippers will actually fight tooth and nail every single possession and they will do whatever they can to win this game without a doubt.

Leonard has done this before, so no doubt that he will step up and try to finish Nuggets here. But he can't do it alone, if the team didn't response and collapse again, then he can't do anything about it. Besides him and PG, there should be someone that is consistent, that will play the full fourth quarter and not a team that is good on the first three and then crumble where it needed most.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 08:02:30 PM

Leonard is just a dynasty killer man, he is another level of player. Most of the modern basketball stars play too much offense and very little defense, even Harden is now being "saved" by stats because he has high steals but the reality is he tries to steal the ball and goes for it too much leaving other sides open and gets blown by if he doesn't steal it. Almost all offensive stars just gives up on defense. This dude plays defense as number one priority and he plays offensive later but he is very good at that as well. Clippers is definitely favorites in my book as well, they are just too good on paper that had some trouble here and there this playoffs but I believe they are definitely going to redeem themselves this game.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:15:57 PM

I am excited. Too much actually.  Wink
Of course, it will be Nuggets for me. I am not the bandwagon type that will suddenly be a fan of a strong Clippers team.  Grin
So Nuggets ML for me but I cannot decide which team with Celtics and Miami.
It's just too difficult as both teams are really good and this will be their first time to match up in the Finals after so long.
IIRC, it was both big threes or not? Memories are a little cloudy.

Both have Big 3's before if I remember it correctly, but now it's no longer big 3 but the whole team who will carry everything.
It's about how the coach will handle the rotation and how players will match against their opponents.
I'm seeking with 80's rivalries Boston vs Lakers hahaha.. GL with your Nuggets bet.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:18:19 PM

Definitely nuggets is a good team and they made it to second round and took the clippers to 7 games which is honestly great but this is where their story ends. They have nothing to be sad about because they are still incredibly young and over time they are going to be so good that eventually they will go to finals, they have that talent and they will gain the experience to make it work as well so the future is theirs, just not this year.

Listen im a kawhi fan and dude is beast.  But to say this won't even be a challenge for them?  The nuggets are not a pushover.  Jamal and jokic are nothing to mess with.  They can ruin a game by themselves.  If Murray's outside shot is going down, the clippers will be lucky to escape.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 [1548] 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: