News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 [1484] 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 ... 3401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878789 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 01:38:28 PM

Dunno but the set up seems kind of weird to me lol. 'Cause you know you have to practice together with different teams just few steps beside you haha  Cheesy. But whatever, it is just kind of new to me.

If your concern is about exposing the team plays and preparation that's making you feel weird, IMO It doesn't bother the team that much If another team will be watching them practice on the court, pretty sure most of the coaches and players knew most of the offensive and defensive plays, but just dunno know when and how are they going to execute it. So, team discussions on how they are going to react offensively/defensively with the opposing team will be done privately, and physical practice on the court.
However, there might a be a few adjustments and limits on the practice.

This news about Jr Smith started on a Facebook page transferring to Lakers and it's confirmed that he's going to be with the Lakers. It made me remember the famous meme about him and Lebron, who else did?  Grin

Honestly, that meme is not notable to me. I don't remember J.R Smith from that. He is one of the core players that contributes to the success of 2017 Cavaliers. That's what I always remember him that way and not on that meme.

Exactly!
People need to stop making those meme a laughing stock, as If Jr has no contribution to each and every step the Cavs are successful with.
As far as I could remember he was also one of the core players along side with Carmelo in Denver on his early days averaging 15points per game, and battled against the Lakers in 2009 Western conference finals.

Btw, I'm happy they're reunited again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 02:05:16 PM

This news about Jr Smith started on a Facebook page transferring to Lakers and it's confirmed that he's going to be with the Lakers. It made me remember the famous meme about him and Lebron, who else did?  Grin

Honestly, that meme is not notable to me. I don't remember J.R Smith from that. He is one of the core players that contributes to the success of 2017 Cavaliers. That's what I always remember him that way and not on that meme.

Exactly!
People need to stop making those meme a laughing stock, as If Jr has no contribution to each and every step the Cavs are successful with.
As far as I could remember he was also one of the core players along side with Carmelo in Denver on his early days averaging 15points per game, and battled against the Lakers in 2009 Western conference finals.

Btw, I'm happy they're reunited again.

I am happy too. I almost forget about this but it popped up in my facebook recently about what I shared two years ago.
I was a meme that's not suppose to happen, but now it will come into reality.

https://twitter.com/NBAMemes/status/1014543842832338944/photo/1

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 02:25:51 PM

I don't understand how it became weird Cheesy.
It's weird and it will be difficult to sink in how it is going to happen.  Grin
If your concern is about exposing the team plays and preparation that's making you feel weird, IMO It doesn't bother the team that much If another team will be watching them practice on the court, pretty sure most of the coaches and players knew most of the offensive and defensive plays, but just dunno know when and how are they going to execute it. So, team discussions on how they are going to react offensively/defensively with the opposing team will be done privately, and physical practice on the court.
However, there might a be a few adjustments and limits on the practice.
It just kind of new to me  Grin. Or maybe because I haven't seen something similar with a set up like this. Dunno... am I that naïve?  Huh Haha.

-
Breaking down NBA Draft picks.
Yeah, it's something we must look unto since very soon their names will be seen in this thread.  Grin
LaMelo Ball still ranking at the top rank here.
I haven't seen the kid play the whole game but I did see some great highlights.
He is something else at his young age.
This young man is promising. Isn't that boy who scored 92 pts in a highschool game back then?

What I like about him is that he goes overseas to explore different experiences with basketball. I admired him for doing that. And maybe because of that, that gives him the edge on being on the top spot rignt now. Beside he got a good highlights, might not be as athletic as Zion and Ja but still he's good like from passing, and shooting from downtown.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 02:53:41 PM

I have seen an AMA on reddit about a scout in NBA before, and he talked about practices like nothing too serious. If you are Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan I am sure that it matters to you and there are few players like that. But, you can be assured that the team in general do not give away their secrets. However, in any case if I am the other team I would basically just try to watch all the teams and I would want to see "play calling" hand movements and see how they are doing.

We all know if San Antonio spurs opens up pink and index fingers and close others that means "horn" (it also looks like horns when you do it) and that means 1 will bring up, 2 will set up screen and the other two will be in the corners while everyone ends up running around at the end as well.

You kinda have to learn all of those things if teams practice close to each other, that will not really mean you are 100% better, just means you will have a slight advantage to what you use to know about the other team, a smaaaalll tiny advantage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 03:15:14 PM

Great article on Kembar Walker. He has a golden opportunity to mark his legacy. The break has been good for him, he has recovered from the pain of his knee and is ready to play basketball.
This is his chance because the system of the Boston Celtics is good compared to his previous team where is the only one who make most of the points, here, he is not carrying an heavy burden as he has a lot of teammates who can provide big contribution for the team. Being healthy is what they need to maintain so they can give a good fight for the favorite teams in the NBA.

I see that this team has been underrated.

I believe that this opportunities for him will give him  a big break, the team that he's now playing with is composed of
good talents, they just need to jive in and bring good chemistry.

It's good to expect that there's chances for this young Celtics to make good upsets from those
favorites like the Bucks, Sixers and the defending champ Raptors.
The next round will be a good test for Kemba to showcase his talent and help the team moving
forward for the next series.
Too early but there's always a good chance for this young Boston team.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 03:28:13 PM

Great article on Kembar Walker. He has a golden opportunity to mark his legacy. The break has been good for him, he has recovered from the pain of his knee and is ready to play basketball.
This is his chance because the system of the Boston Celtics is good compared to his previous team where is the only one who make most of the points, here, he is not carrying an heavy burden as he has a lot of teammates who can provide big contribution for the team. Being healthy is what they need to maintain so they can give a good fight for the favorite teams in the NBA.

I see that this team has been underrated.

I believe that this opportunities for him will give him  a big break, the team that he's now playing with is composed of
good talents, they just need to jive in and bring good chemistry.
The Chemistry was already there, Celtics has a good run in this season though they are not in the number 1 spot but they are a good contender not only in the East but in the NBA championship if they ever reach at that level this season.

It's good to expect that there's chances for this young Celtics to make good upsets from those
favorites like the Bucks, Sixers and the defending champ Raptors.
The next round will be a good test for Kemba to showcase his talent and help the team moving
forward for the next series.
Too early but there's always a good chance for this young Boston team.

The only top favorites in the East is the Bucks, based on the betting odds I saw, Sixers, Raptors and Celtics are not too far with each other.

Reference.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 04:40:50 PM

Kevin Durant looks good guys, he is Dunkin already, look like he has fully recovered from injury, but don't expect him in the NBA's restart as he is still not available.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2898510-all-eyes-on-kd

https://twitter.com/ClutchPointsApp/status/1237476715946901504

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 04:47:24 PM

Kevin Durant looks good guys, he is Dunkin already, look like he has fully recovered from injury, but don't expect him in the NBA's restart as he is still not available.
He can just influence the team and cheer for them.

Which are you betting on July 31st?

Orlando or Nets?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:53:36 PM

As per the timeline of his recovery, he should now able to practice by June or July.

No need also for others to expect him once the NBA resumed since even without the pandemic virus happened globally, he is expected to play next season which is November this year.

Brooklyn Nets fans surely are excited to see their lineup next season.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 06:39:05 PM

If he or they've shoot that one either they have win the game 1 of finals series with a 4-1 standing or that should have changed the fate of the 2018 NBA finals in favor of Cavs, who knows.  Grin

Well, we should see how much he can handle the meme once he plays for the team, show them J. More wheezing at Twitter.
Yeah but that remains as a meme and now, they've been reunited by the Lakers.  Cheesy
I think they have moved on already with that situation and reaction. They'd be better playing the ring for this season and I'm sure Lebron is feeling that already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 09:23:36 PM
Merited by Oasisman (1)

Honestly this is basically showing how much Lebron cares about JR. Smith and how he values his contribution to the team back in Cavs time as well. Sure he did one amazing and unbelievable mistake but at the same time he was one of the key players that helped them get to that point as well. So in the end if Lebron didn't intervene and asked Lakers organization to not hire him, that could mean that he has forgiven JR for what he did and he thinks that he is more helpful than useless with how many games left in the league. Plus we all know JR and Danny playing together with a decent point guard would mean a lot of shooting and Lebron can be that point guard at any given moment, and they would have a very good defense with that duo as well.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 05:53:26 AM

I just hope he will be a real star when he gets drafted in the NBA, I don't want to see the same result like his brother who was selected as 2nd overall pick in 2017 but his NBA career with the LA Lakers was not really that impressive.

I also don't follow this kid, but for those who know more about Lonzo and LaMelo, who is better between the two?

IMO, LaMelo. I am not a fan of Lonzo. Too much mistakes even in his professional career.
He is improving though but unlike his brother LaMelo which is already good at his college game.
Also, I think Lonzo is pulled because of the surname.

That's good news. The assassin is already in good condition. Maybe next year we will see Brooklyn on top.  Grin
I just hope Kyrie will do his best to fully heal his shoulders too.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 06:59:17 AM

That's good news. The assassin is already in good condition. Maybe next year we will see Brooklyn on top.  Grin

That problem has been bothering Kyrie for many seasons already based on what I observed, that's his problem with the Celtics too that the team can't rely on him to fully play the whole season or the off-season, and I also remember during the time he was still playing with Lebron James in Cavaliers, he was also injured in the playoffs, and it resulted to a defeat of their team.

Kyrie Irving, Durant, and Dinwiddie, these are the consistent players of the team, hopefully they'll find a good chemistry once all of them are fully healthy again. And I don't like to see this happen again.....

Spencer Dinwiddie leaves Kevin Durant hanging after scoring the clutch basket to give Nets the W!

Reid

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 08:52:54 AM

That's good news. The assassin is already in good condition. Maybe next year we will see Brooklyn on top.  Grin

That problem has been bothering Kyrie for many seasons already based on what I observed, that's his problem with the Celtics too that the team can't rely on him to fully play the whole season or the off-season, and I also remember during the time he was still playing with Lebron James in Cavaliers, he was also injured in the playoffs, and it resulted to a defeat of their team.

Kyrie Irving, Durant, and Dinwiddie, these are the consistent players of the team, hopefully they'll find a good chemistry once all of them are fully healthy again. And I don't like to see this happen again.....

Spencer Dinwiddie leaves Kevin Durant hanging after scoring the clutch basket to give Nets the W!

It's like he is always forcing that shoulder.
I haven't found news that he fully recovered in that portion of that injury.
Perhaps they just saw it as a mild cramp or a worn-out shoulder.

Feb-March 2020 is just the time he took the surgery. I thought it was already done when he was at Celtics.
Which is why we cannot find any news about the recovery.

It's final. Oladipo will sit out for the remaining season.
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1279139650012164096

“I really want to play, and as a competitor and teammate this is tearing me apart,” Oladipo said. “I feel like I’m at a great place in my rehab and getting closer and closer to 100 percent. With all the variables, from how I have to build my 5-on-5 workload back up, to the increased risk of a soft tissue injury which could delay my rehab, and the unknown exact set up of the bubble, I just can’t get my mind to being fully comfortable in playing. I have to be smart and this decision hasn’t been easy, but I truly believe continuing on the course I’m on and getting fully healthy for the 2020-21 season is the right decision for me.”
Source: https://theathletic.com/1908505/2020/07/03/victor-oladipo-explains-his-decision-to-sit-out-the-nba-restart-to-the-athletic/
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 5989

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 09:16:57 AM

Smart move by Pacers and Oladipo, it would be stupid to come too early and risk even worse injury if he is not at 100%, especially with all these things going on. There is always next season, and with hopefully healthy Oladipo, Pacers could be legit contenders, something they they should have been already, if they had a bit more luck.

In the other news, NBA released approved social justice messages that players will have option to use on their jerseys:
Black Lives Matter; Say Their Names; Vote; I Can't Breathe; Justice; Peace; Equality; Freedom; Enough; Power to the People; Justice Now; Say Her Name; Si Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; See Us; Hear Us; Respect Us; Love Us; Listen; Listen to Us; Stand Up; Ally; Anti-Racist; I Am A Man; Speak Up; How Many More; Group Economics; Education Reform; and Mentor
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2898775-report-nba-nbpa-agree-on-approved-list-of-social-justice-messages-for-jerseys

It will be interesting to see if some players decide not to wear anything, and how will others take it, will they respect their colleagues decision, as these messages shouldn't be mandatory.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:25:53 AM

That's good news. The assassin is already in good condition. Maybe next year we will see Brooklyn on top.  Grin

It's like he is always forcing that shoulder.
I haven't found news that he fully recovered in that portion of that injury.
Perhaps they just saw it as a mild cramp or a worn-out shoulder.

Feb-March 2020 is just the time he took the surgery. I thought it was already done when he was at Celtics.
Which is why we cannot find any news about the recovery.

I just appreciate Irving because even if he always got reinjured but his performance still doesn't changed, in fact he is still one of the best players in the NBA, maybe that the reason why the Nets gambled on him. Speaking of injury, we have Durant, he is still not fully recovered yet and it's also a gamble by the Nets signing Durant knowing he was seriously injured and he will not play the whole season, so I'm really excited to see if this acquisition is worth a gamble by the Nets.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:33:46 AM

I just hope he will be a real star when he gets drafted in the NBA, I don't want to see the same result like his brother who was selected as 2nd overall pick in 2017 but his NBA career with the LA Lakers was not really that impressive.

I also don't follow this kid, but for those who know more about Lonzo and LaMelo, who is better between the two?

IMO, LaMelo. I am not a fan of Lonzo. Too much mistakes even in his professional career.
He is improving though but unlike his brother LaMelo which is already good at his college game.
Also, I think Lonzo is pulled because of the surname.

I'll go with LaMelo too. Well, Lonzo is great back in his college days though his shooting form is kind of weird  Grin. But what made me choose his younger brother is the fact that LaMelo goes overseas, Lithuania specifically to play basketball, and such experience helps him grow to be a better player; he's not the type of kid who frequently shoots 3 whenever he want anymore. Not tryin' to exaggerate anything but that's what I observed up until his recent highlights from NBL. Plus LaMelo's basketball IQ is way better not to mention he still remains being a point guard despite his height  Grin. Well, maybe because he's used to that position Huh. I like this kid even back at his wrist tape wonders journey.

“I really want to play, and as a competitor and teammate this is tearing me apart,” Oladipo said. “I feel like I’m at a great place in my rehab and getting closer and closer to 100 percent. With all the variables, from how I have to build my 5-on-5 workload back up, to the increased risk of a soft tissue injury which could delay my rehab, and the unknown exact set up of the bubble, I just can’t get my mind to being fully comfortable in playing. I have to be smart and this decision hasn’t been easy, but I truly believe continuing on the course I’m on and getting fully healthy for the 2020-21 season is the right decision for me.”
Source: https://theathletic.com/1908505/2020/07/03/victor-oladipo-explains-his-decision-to-sit-out-the-nba-restart-to-the-athletic/

Good decision, I guess. Pacers isn't in bad place nor in need for any player like him, either. Although playoffs is a different thing but he don't need to risk his body to play it yet. Seeing a fully recovered Oladipo is way better than seeing him play right now even though we badly missin' him to see play on basketball court once again  Cheesy.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 11:06:10 AM

~snip~
~snip~
~snip~
It just kind of new to me  Grin. Or maybe because I haven't seen something similar with a set up like this. Dunno... am I that naïve?  Huh Haha.

Lol. No, you're fine. I once played during my high school in an interschool division athletic meet and all of the participating teams will play in a single facility with two full basketball courts. Days before the game start all teams will be practicing in turns with a maximum of 2hrs/team while another teams are watching. The coach told us, it's fine they'll never know what play are we going to make in an actual game anyway, we're just here to practice our team chemistry and synchronization.

Honestly this is basically showing how much Lebron cares about JR. Smith and how he values his contribution to the team back in Cavs time as well. Sure he did one amazing and unbelievable mistake but at the same time he was one of the key players that helped them get to that point as well. So in the end if Lebron didn't intervene and asked Lakers organization to not hire him, that could mean that he has forgiven JR for what he did and he thinks that he is more helpful than useless with how many games left in the league. Plus we all know JR and Danny playing together with a decent point guard would mean a lot of shooting and Lebron can be that point guard at any given moment, and they would have a very good defense with that duo as well.

Exactly!
LeBron didn't hold any grudges after the game, that's a normal reaction. Anybody would get upset with what Jr did for not paying attention in a very crucial situation as pro player, but that doesn't mean he's a very bad NBA player.
I also agree about the JR and Danny shooting combination, since LeBron is indeed a good point guard that could draw 2 defenders while driving the lane and are able to kick an outside pass to a spot up shooter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:06:33 PM

I think Bron's mentality has really matured, I'm sure he value much of JR Smith's contribution than one mistakes he made and it has been forgotten by him. And it will really bring the best of both players, they are comfortably playing along many years, and with Lebron playing point guard and finding JR in transition or even alley-oop passes will be good to see again.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Reid

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:02:22 PM

In the other news, NBA released approved social justice messages that players will have option to use on their jerseys:
Black Lives Matter; Say Their Names; Vote; I Can't Breathe; Justice; Peace; Equality; Freedom; Enough; Power to the People; Justice Now; Say Her Name; Si Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; See Us; Hear Us; Respect Us; Love Us; Listen; Listen to Us; Stand Up; Ally; Anti-Racist; I Am A Man; Speak Up; How Many More; Group Economics; Education Reform; and Mentor
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2898775-report-nba-nbpa-agree-on-approved-list-of-social-justice-messages-for-jerseys
Alright! Cool.
It will be interesting to see if some players decide not to wear anything, and how will others take it, will they respect their colleagues decision, as these messages shouldn't be mandatory.
No jersey but with their jersey number tattooed at their back.  Grin
I just appreciate Irving because even if he always got reinjured but his performance still doesn't changed, in fact he is still one of the best players in the NBA, maybe that the reason why the Nets gambled on him. Speaking of injury, we have Durant, he is still not fully recovered yet and it's also a gamble by the Nets signing Durant knowing he was seriously injured and he will not play the whole season, so I'm really excited to see if this acquisition is worth a gamble by the Nets.
Yeah! They actually gambled on 1 injured player to play next year and another with a possibility to miss a lot of games.
The goal is not now but, for the future of Brooklyn which is a great move.
This is also why Stephen A is so mad with the Knicks management.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 [1484] 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 ... 3401 »
  Print  

Jump to: