Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 3459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 886004 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1239

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 07:07:17 AM

Who said Kawhi - Westbrook trade first? That's bullcrap. Popovich never give up Kawhi and Westbrook is Oklahoma City legend already. After Durant's departure he's the only franchise superstar, he would never leave now.
The inevitability of losing Westbrook in free agency is looming so better find suitable trade partners for him than experience the same thing with Durant's departure to Golden State. Unfortunately, rebuilding is the only way to go for the Thunder and Westbrook will not be part of it. He could be gone even before the season begins or before the trade deadline in February.

Exactly, I can't see Westbrook staying with OKC after this season. They better get something for him while they can.

Absolutely the only way Westbrook stays is if OKC signs a superstar, which probably won't happen

And i think okc is now on it's elapsing era. Without even winning a championship ring. But i believe they too can rebuild after some time. Westbrook is still young and there will come a time where he could get a reliable teammate. Not necessarily a superstar but maybe he can teach some one to become one.
Rebuilding will take a long time to make the result happen, just like what happen to the celtics they have rebuild when they let go or garnet, pierce, and rondo, even allen. Look at the season after the rebuilding, they are still adjusting and it was just now that they are playing good but not really a championship contender team

It will take them long years to get the perfect blend and great execution and really celtics is the bwst example for that  there not even retain there championship status now sinxe their maij guys are now away and playing for different team thats why i really dont like rebuilding teams it can easily be broke by those establish team with strong build added superior roosters.

Im pretty sure GSW will dominate this season and make their opponent cry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:39:08 AM

Best Prospect on the Sixers: Simmons or Embiid?

Embiid is the better prospect. As a Philly writer put it last month, if Embiid is entirely healthy then the pressure on Simmons to be a superstar is lowered. Embiid is the center piece. He was expected to go #1 over Wiggins before injury concerns.
Simmons will have the better season. Embiid isn't expected to play the 2nd of back-to-back games and I'd expect his mins to hover around 20 per game. I'd expect a 15/8/6 type season from Simmons. Embiid's numbers are unknown until the front court logjam is fixed.
It looks like farewell for Nerlens Noel already as you said that the Sixers' frontcourt is just too crowded. With Okafor and Embiid manning the inside, this Sixers team might be on the rise. They are full of potential but how far can their youth and hopefully enthusiasm take them. And is their tanking really over?
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:46:04 AM

Who said Kawhi - Westbrook trade first? That's bullcrap. Popovich never give up Kawhi and Westbrook is Oklahoma City legend already. After Durant's departure he's the only franchise superstar, he would never leave now.
The inevitability of losing Westbrook in free agency is looming so better find suitable trade partners for him than experience the same thing with Durant's departure to Golden State. Unfortunately, rebuilding is the only way to go for the Thunder and Westbrook will not be part of it. He could be gone even before the season begins or before the trade deadline in February.

Exactly, I can't see Westbrook staying with OKC after this season. They better get something for him while they can.

Absolutely the only way Westbrook stays is if OKC signs a superstar, which probably won't happen

And i think okc is now on it's elapsing era. Without even winning a championship ring. But i believe they too can rebuild after some time. Westbrook is still young and there will come a time where he could get a reliable teammate. Not necessarily a superstar but maybe he can teach some one to become one.
Rebuilding will take a long time to make the result happen, just like what happen to the celtics they have rebuild when they let go or garnet, pierce, and rondo, even allen. Look at the season after the rebuilding, they are still adjusting and it was just now that they are playing good but not really a championship contender team

It will take them long years to get the perfect blend and great execution and really celtics is the bwst example for that  there not even retain there championship status now sinxe their maij guys are now away and playing for different team thats why i really dont like rebuilding teams it can easily be broke by those establish team with strong build added superior roosters.

Can't be sure mate, there still the spurs that were just underrated to compete in the playoffs. They will surely have no problem in reaching in the finals because the OKC that is their threat is not that good in the this season and so the warriors and spurs will face the finals and I hope to see an upset here.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:19:11 AM

Can't be sure mate, there still the spurs that were just underrated to compete in the playoffs. They will surely have no problem in reaching in the finals because the OKC that is their threat is not that good in the this season and so the warriors and spurs will face the finals and I hope to see an upset here.

In behalf of the Warriors fans, we are sure that they will defeat the defending champion with a little boost of confidence from Kevin Durant. Yes we know Warriors choked sometimes, but we are expecting more from them to play more seriously and regulate on relying to shoot 3's since this is one of the reasons why they lost.
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:16:41 AM

Best Prospect on the Sixers: Simmons or Embiid?

Embiid is the better prospect. As a Philly writer put it last month, if Embiid is entirely healthy then the pressure on Simmons to be a superstar is lowered. Embiid is the center piece. He was expected to go #1 over Wiggins before injury concerns.
Simmons will have the better season. Embiid isn't expected to play the 2nd of back-to-back games and I'd expect his mins to hover around 20 per game. I'd expect a 15/8/6 type season from Simmons. Embiid's numbers are unknown until the front court logjam is fixed.
It looks like farewell for Nerlens Noel already as you said that the Sixers' frontcourt is just too crowded. With Okafor and Embiid manning the inside, this Sixers team might be on the rise. They are full of potential but how far can their youth and hopefully enthusiasm take them. And is their tanking really over?

Yeah they must trade Nerlens Noel. I can't see that he will become an all star. Maybe a role player because he is not that strong as a big man. He's like Taj Gibson.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:42:02 PM

If Westbrook goes too it's officially over for Thunder organisation next 5-10 years. They were so close to win the championship last season, only if they didn't mess up 5th game in Warriors series. Now they lost Durant and Westbrook is the only franchise player they can rely on. I don't really see a rebuilding process from that short time.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:44:34 PM

If Westbrook goes too it's officially over for Thunder organisation next 5-10 years. They were so close to win the championship last season, only if they didn't mess up 5th game in Warriors series. Now they lost Durant and Westbrook is the only franchise player they can rely on. I don't really see a rebuilding process from that short time.
I would not really care if that happens to them because that is a great advantage for my team spurs, we know in the past that the thunder is a strong rival for the spurs and now that they don't have durant and possible westbrook also, the spurs can easily battle to the west finals.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:42:41 PM

Jahlil Okafor has got to be traded right? That front court is pretty crowded in Philly. Has anyone heard any rumors of
where he may go?

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:19:28 PM

Jahlil Okafor has got to be traded right? That front court is pretty crowded in Philly. Has anyone heard any rumors of
where he may go?
nothing yet mate but if he can be added to raptors or hawks might much better those teams already went to at least play offs series if they can add him
up this young guy will show  up more.
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:06:53 PM

where he may go?
nothing yet mate but if he can be added to raptors or hawks might much better those teams already went to at least play offs series if they can add him

well i think we all know he aint happy in Philly. He wasn't happy when they drafted him lol

He definitely has a potential to become a very good player.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:10:44 PM

where he may go?

well i think we all know he aint happy in Philly. He wasn't happy when they drafted him lol

He definitely has a potential to become a very good player.
he is a strong player he can be a star on its owned just needed some good back up support and coaches that can enhance him more
the talent is already there maturity and team play that all he needed.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
brigadier2001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:51:19 PM

Amar'e Stoudemire has announced his retirement from the NBA.He was a six-time All-Star and he will forever be remembered as MDA PnR partner with Nash and Linsanity.
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:16:54 PM

Amar’e Stoudemire announced retirement after 14 years, for such a young age at 33. What Derrick Rose think about now? Their super-team lost another big bench player.
https://twitter.com/NY_KnicksPR/status/758027996024414208/photo/1
stonefree

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:32:43 PM

Amar’e Stoudemire announced retirement after 14 years, for such a young age at 33. What Derrick Rose think about now? Their super-team lost another big bench player.

He had talent, potential, and physical predisposition to become a truly great player.

Too bad neither him or D.Howard learnt how to post up or anything else except PnR.

shame
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:45:11 PM

He had talent, potential, and physical predisposition to become a truly great player.

Too bad neither him or D.Howard learnt how to post up or anything else except PnR.

shame

Really if they did there was no block for them to be next Shaq but they couldn't went up to that level. Still became a great player, rookie of the year, multiple times All-Star, one time All NBA first team and multiple times All NBA Second team. We remember him well, now enjoy early retirement.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:47:16 AM

shame

To become a great player? , i dont think so  because for me he really is already a very good player in his nba career , rose may feeling the weight his team facing right now but he should keep doing what he can for his team for sure
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:59:42 AM

shame

To become a great player? , i dont think so  because for me he really is already a very good player in his nba career , rose may feeling the weight his team facing right now but he should keep doing what he can for his team for sure
Rose should step up in the New York Knicks as it is his last chance already to step up and prove that he is a superstar that can bring a team into championship. I just hope he will not get injured this season so we can still see the best of him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:05:27 AM

Westbrook to Spurs trade talk heating up..

Seems to be getting a bit more momentum behind it now
The talk is a possible trade of Danny green, Kyle Anderson and some form of picks.
If this happens would like the Spurs to try and move either Parker or mills as well...
Come on spurs .. Get it done
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:08:15 AM

Surprised he wouldn't go with the Suns. Great career though, sucks that injuries and fire extinguishers derailed it. Why was it so important to retire a knick? I hate it when players do that, not only in basketball. Soccer too. They play for a team for a few years, then sign for a massive team and then act as if that team was all that meant something even though you spent most of your career at another team.
If I was the Suns I'd be pissed.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:24:38 AM

shame

rose will make some noise to his career for sure he will show his value, i think one way of the player to be more aggressive is when they been traded they want to express their frustration and show more, i just wish that rose will be that kind of a player placing his self to another set of challenge and show his capability.

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 3459 »
  Print  

Jump to: