Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 3467 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 887529 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:04:02 AM

Rubio is still young and he is a good point guard and good in defense due to his length that lacks in other point guard. Well, in order for us not to make a lot of argument here about his capability let us just watch him in the coming regular season.

The thing is scoring is what will make you a star in this league, and that's something Rubio has been lacking these past few seasons.

Rubio had some nice potential coming into the league (I remember he was a flashy passer full of confidence). Sadly I don't see that anymore and I think injuries were the reason for this. His jump shot didn't really improve too so even if he's still young I think he didn't really developed in his last couple of years in the NBA. He could use a change of scenery...
You have to agree with me that a player will improve if he is criticize because he will be challenge that he is receiving that much yet only offers less. This season will be a new season for Rubio with the new head coach which would like to impose discipline in a team, this will be the new bulls under Thibs administration.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:04:21 AM

Get your money down on Westbrook for MVP Imho.

Many reasons think this is a smart bet
1. No Durant so westbrook gets all the shots he wants

2. Contract year so he wants to ball in order to get a big deal.

3. He is pissed about Durant leaving and wants to show he can
get OKC far without any help
4. He won MVP of the all star game so he enjoys the big stage.

5. His odds are pretty dam good considering everyone will be on
Steph Curry and Lebron and others.

Obviously its no lock but as a decent size long shot its definitely worth
a few bucks.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:07:41 AM

a few bucks.
Thanks for letting me know, I am surely gonna pound this one, this is a great value in my opinion as that is usual in the NBA when it was least expected it would normally happen in the end. I like the value because he is not the public favorites.

Can you give me a sports book that offers NBA Futures for MVP and scoring champ.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:21:35 AM

a few bucks.
I think I will bet on this too sir seeing westbrook to do all he can to prove that okc can still survive w/out Durant and the raise would be bet james and curry again westbrook will come out and get the title behind the back, maybe that's also a good drama for nba to create another tam to defeat. will see this things happen mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:43:39 AM

a few bucks.
I think I will bet on this too sir seeing westbrook to do all he can to prove that okc can still survive w/out Durant and the raise would be bet james and curry again westbrook will come out and get the title behind the back, maybe that's also a good drama for nba to create another tam to defeat. will see this things happen mate.
Yeah! the guy has a point in his prediction, we should thank him for bringing up the reasons on why we should be on westbrook. Like what happen in the past if you guys still remember, during the 1st finals of the warriors vs cavaliers, the favorites for finals MVP is lebron and curry but in the end it was iggy who goes out to be a winner and the odds was really good that time.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:05:30 AM

a few bucks.
Yeah! the guy has a point in his prediction, we should thank him for bringing up the reasons on why we should be on westbrook. Like what happen in the past if you guys still remember, during the 1st finals of the warriors vs cavaliers, the favorites for finals MVP is lebron and curry but in the end it was iggy who goes out to be a winner and the odds was really good that time.
Although Iggy was given the Finals MVP award, we all know that Lebron played like a beast in that Finals. If only the award can be given to the losing team, LBJ could easily brought home that Finals MVP trophy. In the case of Westbrook, there's a good chance he will become a frontrunner in the MVP race, that is if (1) he doesn't get traded, and (2) he carries the Thunder to the playoffs.
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:34:30 PM

a few bucks.
Although Iggy was given the Finals MVP award, we all know that Lebron played like a beast in that Finals. If only the award can be given to the losing team, LBJ could easily brought home that Finals MVP trophy. In the case of Westbrook, there's a good chance he will become a frontrunner in the MVP race, that is if (1) he doesn't get traded, and (2) he carries the Thunder to the playoffs.

Well I'm gonna bet for Paul George. Even though he came from gruesome injury he can lead the Indiana Pacer to championship with the great additional free agent that they pick up.

Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:42:58 PM

a few bucks.

Well I'm gonna bet for Paul George. Even though he came from gruesome injury he can lead the Indiana Pacer to championship with the great additional free agent that they pick up.
I am not yet confidence with the way Paul George is playing, he is actually an offensive player as he cannot consistently do it, the injury is still with him and I don't wanna risk my money with the injured guy that has not proved anything yet that he can take his team to the finals. On the other hand, Westbrook is more explosive than Paul George as evidenced by the way he played in the West Finals and even in the all star game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:19:48 PM

yes mate compare to westbrook , George still lack of experience and the way he played he still showed the injury so I guess westbrook still can be a good contender.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:55:37 PM

i can easily name 10-15 or even 20 players who deserve a contract like that more than him
and nowadays because of all social media, tmz, etc. we (general public) also know if something bad happens off the court.

The media makes alot of hype for certain player and that makes them overrated although that they have only a decent performance. This is one way of getting popularity and get yourself a great contract otherwise you wont really get it just by playing great on the court everytime ( wait , you can be good on the court ALL the time though )

You are especially social media in which people or then fans of that certain player show some of its highlights it allows the palywr to become more popular and gain fans which i think leads the management to see and know it. The tendency then is that dince they saw how good the player is because of the highlights the will get it
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:41:21 PM

i can easily name 10-15 or even 20 players who deserve a contract like that more than him
and nowadays because of all social media, tmz, etc. we (general public) also know if something bad happens off the court.

The media makes alot of hype for certain player and that makes them overrated although that they have only a decent performance. This is one way of getting popularity and get yourself a great contract otherwise you wont really get it just by playing great on the court everytime ( wait , you can be good on the court ALL the time though )

You are especially social media in which people or then fans of that certain player show some of its highlights it allows the palywr to become more popular and gain fans which i think leads the management to see and know it. The tendency then is that dince they saw how good the player is because of the highlights the will get it
the influence of this change the players popularity and not the skills many of the talented players has been removed or forgotten because of this media hype and players that have many followers got selected. but we cant control that nba is now a game of advertisement and money without the fans they can't survive.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:28:18 PM

the influence of this change the players popularity and not the skills many of the talented players has been removed or forgotten because of this media hype and players that have many followers got selected. but we cant control that nba is now a game of advertisement and money without the fans they can't survive.

Can you point out accurately and 100% those players that has talent has been removed or forgotten because of media hype?

Let's take some deep analyzation later if you can state some.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:27:14 AM

Player highlights alone can't get you too far if that is the only thing you can show for. The management isn't that stupid too rely on just video clips and signing a player because he is hyped by social media. That assumption is rather flawed since we all know that the best players are those who work the hardest and make their game speak for it.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

Player highlights alone can't get you too far if that is the only thing you can show for. The management isn't that stupid too rely on just video clips and signing a player because he is hyped by social media. That assumption is rather flawed since we all know that the best players are those who work the hardest and make their game speak for it.
Definitely, the media is just driven to make a certain popular because the public likes it to happen, and when they promote a certain player they earned from their ratings, there are many great players in the NBA but not popular and still make their team a legitimate team to compete.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:26:11 AM

Well i haven't said that  players highlight alone can get you too far, i have only said that it would be a great boost for them as they become more popular and when management means business having a lots of fans will surely be considered. We cant deny the fact that everything also comes to business, no matter how good you are but when you were left behind of the competition you surely eithier get a slot
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:32:37 AM

Can you point out accurately and 100% those players that has talent has been removed or forgotten because of media hype?

I want to know this too who are the players involved in that kind of media system conspiracy. I don't see how will this talented players removed because in the first place if they are really talented, they are known mostly by NBA fans thus no reason for the management to removed them because they aren't making money for the league.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1291

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:19:09 AM

I want to know this too who are the players involved in that kind of media system conspiracy. I don't see how will this talented players removed because in the first place if they are really talented, they are known mostly by NBA fans thus no reason for the management to removed them because they aren't making money for the league.
The media are just making the player even more better because of the too much expectation, say for example, Lebron James is not that really a better player than Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant and since he is popular he gets the favoritism in the game and he is favored with most of the calls, remember that fans are watching the game because of the superstars, without them playing it will not make the game good.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:59:36 AM

Well i haven't said that  players highlight alone can get you too far, i have only said that it would be a great boost for them as they become more popular and when management means business having a lots of fans will surely be considered. We cant deny the fact that everything also comes to business, no matter how good you are but when you were left behind of the competition you surely eithier get a slot
NBA is an entertainment so they would value more on the entertainment than the real competition, some games are intentionally rigged in order for the fans to witness a close games and that would make them feel the thrill and will get the worth of their money, that is NBA and player with so much publicity will be more popular and will help the NBA to stay profitable.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:51:18 AM

NBA is an entertainment so they would value more on the entertainment than the real competition, some games are intentionally rigged in order for the fans to witness a close games and that would make them feel the thrill and will get the worth of their money, that is NBA and player with so much publicity will be more popular and will help the NBA to stay profitable.
From a fan's perspective, that would be hard to accept. If some of the games are really rigged, as you are saying, would the fans still enjoy it as much knowing that the outcome has been determined even before the jump ball? I know there are referees that have changed the way games have resulted, but for the entire league to conspire in something this big would just drive fans away.
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:04:20 PM

Easy because in every team the coach who decides who will survive and come out from the team may be the coach not need that's player.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 3467 »
  Print  

Jump to: