News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878805 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

How Will Westbrook & The Thunder Do This Year? Stat Predictions and Record?
I'm guessing 27 PPG on splits for Westbrook and a top 2 MVP finish. Thunder surprise people and take home 51 wins in a depleted west. Your thoughts?

No doubt westbrook will be MVP and scoring champ at the same time this season, without Durant, Westbrook can manage to have a triple double every game as he had previously done it in the past. Westbrook's athleticism is a gift for him something he can use to exploit his opponents.
if westbrook can get support coming from his teammates regarding to a good defense it will happen westbrook can carry the team in regarding to scoring dept but he needs more support for their defense area too, having that and a  good coach will make this for him, mvp is just there if he can make it to the play off.

Westbrook is all alone now in terms of leadership so somehow he can carry the will of his teammate. He can dictate their plays to be executed and I think this will be a good season again for the OKC even without KD's presence. Just a little revamp in all those remaining rumors on the floor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:55:56 AM

I'm guessing 27 PPG on splits for Westbrook and a top 2 MVP finish. Thunder surprise people and take home 51 wins in a depleted west. Your thoughts?

No doubt westbrook will be MVP and scoring champ at the same time this season, without Durant, Westbrook can manage to have a triple double every game as he had previously done it in the past. Westbrook's athleticism is a gift for him something he can use to exploit his opponents.
if westbrook can get support coming from his teammates regarding to a good defense it will happen westbrook can carry the team in regarding to scoring dept but he needs more support for their defense area too, having that and a  good coach will make this for him, mvp is just there if he can make it to the play off.

Westbrook is all alone now in terms of leadership so somehow he can carry the will of his teammate. He can dictate their plays to be executed and I think this will be a good season again for the OKC even without KD's presence. Just a little revamp in all those remaining rumors on the floor.
and that's what he wants to take full control I think it will be a good season for him first harden now kd so it will be his own by now to take the lead and aim for the crown maybe to early but I guess we need to check it out.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:17:21 PM

and that's what he wants to take full control I think it will be a good season for him first harden now kd so it will be his own by now to take the lead and aim for the crown maybe to early but I guess we need to check it out.
I can't wait to watch their first game, I know westbrook will make his doubters believe in his upcoming performance. This guy was just underrated because the public think that he cannot carry OKC without durant, this will be a challenge to him and MVP loves to take challenges.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:42:49 PM

I can't wait to watch their first game, I know westbrook will make his doubters believe in his upcoming performance. This guy was just underrated because the public think that he cannot carry OKC without durant, this will be a challenge to him and MVP loves to take challenges.

He carry his teams many times especially if Kevin Durant is off night. He is always there to support KD. And even with his hot hands in a particular game, he allows Durant to make the clutch shot in a close game even Durant was off night.

It was seen many times in their whole career game in OKC.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:55:46 PM

He carry his teams many times especially if Kevin Durant is off night. He is always there to support KD. And even with his hot hands in a particular game, he allows Durant to make the clutch shot in a close game even Durant was off night.

It was seen many times in their whole career game in OKC.
I'm really rooting for Russell and OKC this year.

Watching them eliminate Golden State would be historically epic and great.

KD might be a better player, but Russell have 10 times the heart and passion.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:09:56 PM

Also back then, there are lots of trade rumors which includes Russel Westbrook but rumors said he turned down all offers and decided to stay with OKC. No money involved, it's just that he really want to stay.

Hopefully all his teammates wil give all of their best not just Westbrook alone.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:16:20 PM

Also back then, there are lots of trade rumors which includes Russel Westbrook but rumors said he turned down all offers and decided to stay with OKC. No money involved, it's just that he really want to stay.

Hopefully all his teammates wil give all of their best not just Westbrook alone.

Well I suppose he wants other stars to team up with him, instead of him teaming up with the other stars. Seems to me he's aiming to get the alpha role for the Thunder.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

2016 Warriors already had 5 postseason Losses before playing a single game v Cavs,

2016 warriors were one of the most flawed post-season teams in history and were blown out several times before even meeting Lebron. They were practically playing .500 ball before there top defensive player was suspended in an elimination game, -and rim protector was sidelined for the final two.
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:14:09 AM

the added poll is really funny. Whoever votes for the knicks needs to get their head checked lol. Or a super fan cause there is no
way the knicks are making it past lebron lol. Maybe the playoffs? depending if their old team doesnt get hurt.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:57:24 AM

Thats good decision for him for staying in OKC maybe he want to test his teammates on how far they could go even no durant in their line up and i think they can be independent to their own since they have still potential rookie and talented roosters behind there backs so OKC will be still dangerous team in nba and theirs no doubt that they will compete the same among other team and i will trully believe that westbrook will do more hardwork to win for their team.

arseaboy

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:01:44 AM

Thats good decision for him for staying in OKC maybe he want to test his teammates on how far they could go even no durant in their line up and i think they can be independent to their own since they have still potential rookie and talented roosters behind there backs so OKC will be still dangerous team in nba and theirs no doubt that they will compete the same among other team and i will trully believe that westbrook will do more hardwork to win for their team.
he can now rise up and add his popularity and lift the team in which way he wanted to achieve unlike when Durant are still there he can't manage since he needs to look for Durant to lead them.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:56:06 AM

he can now rise up and add his popularity and lift the team in which way he wanted to achieve unlike when Durant are still there he can't manage since he needs to look for Durant to lead them.
I still believe that westbrook can lead the team in the playoffs, the team is very good in rebounding and defense as well. With him to fully take control of the game as the point guard that has a big responsibility in offense too, he cannot lose his rhythm as the ball will be with him most of the time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:05:43 PM

I still believe that westbrook can lead the team in the playoffs, the team is very good in rebounding and defense as well. With him to fully take control of the game as the point guard that has a big responsibility in offense too, he cannot lose his rhythm as the ball will be with him most of the time.
Without KD in Thunder, still OKC will be a playoff team. I see that they are still good. Westbrook has a big heart and he can carry Thunder up to the playoff but the fact is just in playoff. Not bad.
tebolbiano

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

Without KD in Thunder, still OKC will be a playoff team. I see that they are still good. Westbrook has a big heart and he can carry Thunder up to the playoff but the fact is just in playoff. Not bad.
I really wanted wb and KD to split so they can dominate on their own terms. They both were second guessing their abilities under each other's spotlights. Funny thing is KD just joined a team with a similar situation he had with oKc but with more pressure. I really think wb just positioned himself better. Adding just a regular star might be the answer to oKc becoming a contender overnight and WB is diffinitely not the type to play under a super team. He really does like to dominate on his own. This was a really smart move on WB and oKc management.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:57:19 PM

yes and if only he took over and didn't ask for help for durant from that game 7 against gsw i think they have a better chance to win kd got choked from that game leading the okc to lose in the final match but moving forward i can see that now westbrook will take the lead they can go and manage to be back from the play offs just hoping to win hahaha.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:54:02 PM

yes and if only he took over and didn't ask for help for durant from that game 7 against gsw i think they have a better chance to win kd got choked from that game leading the okc to lose in the final match but moving forward i can see that now westbrook will take the lead they can go and manage to be back from the play offs just hoping to win hahaha.

Well that's not out of the question really, remember when Durant was out and Westbrook almost single handedly put them through the playoffs? I think "losing" Ibaka was a very good move too so let's see. The West have a only 3 or 4 great teams, the rest are nothing special. I think the Timberwolves will surprise a lot of people this year.
tebolbiano

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:16:57 PM

Lance Stephenson remains an NBA free agent and he may have to head overseas to find a deal.Stephenson averaged 14.2 points per game in 26 games with the Memphis Grizzlies but they didn't pick up their team option.he clearly remains talented but teams have likely been reluctant to take a chance on his sometimes difficult personality.i think he may go to The Cavs as they lost Delly
arseaboy

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:06:45 AM

Lance Stephenson remains an NBA free agent and he may have to head overseas to find a deal.Stephenson averaged 14.2 points per game in 26 games with the Memphis Grizzlies but they didn't pick up their team option.he clearly remains talented but teams have likely been reluctant to take a chance on his sometimes difficult personality.i think he may go to The Cavs as they lost Delly
if lance will be added to cavs they will get a great defender and they will be an addition as well regarding to scoring I think he will be fit if cavs will consider him.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:10:06 AM

if lance will be added to cavs they will get a great defender and they will be an addition as well regarding to scoring I think he will be fit if cavs will consider him.
He is a great guy on the court and he can add up the intensity in the game, he can guard stephen curry or durant on that matter, he is such a good defender and can bring along some energy in the court when they most needed it.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:14:23 AM

It would be funny to see him in Cleveland as we all know that he infamously tried to get in Lebron's head when he was still with Indiana. Born Ready has a lot to show what with the all around talent he possesses but he clearly needs a good coach or mentor to help him mature and play to his full potential. If he continues with his old ways, he might really have to take his talents overseas where he'll realize that the NBA is still the biggest stage to play and display what you're made of.
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: