Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 [1613] 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 ... 3447 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 883976 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:07:19 PM

It's official now. NBA and NBPA agree to start next season on December 22, and signings with free agents will start on November 22. So, we will see very soon, which rumors are true.
Also, Sacramento introduced a new uniform for next season.

Only more than a month and we will this happening, those rumors trades is very interesting knowing that if not all but most teams are
really trying to make something this season.

It would be great to see more balance lineups as how NBA back then, less underdogs and each games are expected to be
more competitive and not just an easy to predict outcome.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:21:32 PM

With salary cuts and teams are getting ready for 2021 free agency like crazy (there are few superstars) I think this off-season could very well be one of the most boring off-seasons in recent memory. Think about it, teams are not wanting to change anything and just reroll, last year was a bad end and didn't profited them, this year will be all bad and won't profit owners any money, they don't even care about results for this year and just want to move to next year where hopefully they can start a proper season with fans so they could profit, there is superstars next year, nobody THAT good this year, draft is bland and nothing big deal.

Long story short I feel like this year will be just a "by" year that nobody cares about, I feel like the quality will drop significantly.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:54:10 PM

It's official now. NBA and NBPA agree to start next season on December 22, and signings with free agents will start on November 22. So, we will see very soon, which rumors are true.
Great. The announcement is official and we don't have to wait further when it shall start. Rumors will remain rumors for the start of the season next year so let it disappear all along.
"Sactown" I like the design that they have, honestly, every design that a team produces and replaces they are all good designs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:34:19 PM

With salary cuts and teams are getting ready for 2021 free agency like crazy (there are few superstars) I think this off-season could very well be one of the most boring off-seasons in recent memory. Think about it, teams are not wanting to change anything and just reroll, last year was a bad end and didn't profited them, this year will be all bad and won't profit owners any money, they don't even care about results for this year and just want to move to next year where hopefully they can start a proper season with fans so they could profit, there is superstars next year, nobody THAT good this year, draft is bland and nothing big deal.

Long story short I feel like this year will be just a "by" year that nobody cares about, I feel like the quality will drop significantly.

I don't think there will be salary cuts happening even though the salary cap will still be the same from last season. These teams couldn't afford to lose their stars and roleplayers so I think the adjustment will always be in the team not on the player's side, the only time that will happen is when that player wants to win a championship and salaries are needed as sacrifice in order to have a competitive team. Most big market teams will do this and there will be no changes when it comes to them signing and trading stars.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 01:58:17 AM

Alright NBA fans! The NBA are officially back in December 22. Sounds too early infairness for the players to celebrate their Christmas with the family but that's what we fans also love to happen.
I'm just wondering how are they going to set this up. Is it still inside the Orlando bubble or they're going to run the league like the normal home and away courts with minimal stadium audience capacity.

Share your thoughts..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:43:50 AM

Alright NBA fans! The NBA are officially back in December 22. Sounds too early infairness for the players to celebrate their Christmas with the family but that's what we fans also love to happen.
I'm just wondering how are they going to set this up. Is it still inside the Orlando bubble or they're going to run the league like the normal home and away courts with minimal stadium audience capacity.

Share your thoughts..
Oh wow! I'm already excited to see that the NBA will back next Month! Did you think that the management really did a good decision? I also have uncertainty because I still do not know have an idea if it will be like a normal season like before where fans are allowed to watch the game personally or it will like the playoffs where there is no audiences around the arena. But if they will now allow fans, I think they should implement strict health protocol wherein masks and face shield are mandatory inside the stadium and the spectators should not remove it if they are still inside the stadium in order to prevent the growth of the virus. I also excited to the upcoming NBA Draft in this current month, If I'm not mistaken the draft will happen on November 18, 2020.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:11:52 AM

There were rumors that Lebron was going on a 2-month vacation. So I thought the new season would start in January at the earliest. I'm happy with this new news, I missed watching a good basketball season Cheesy

Will any measures be taken for the virus? Will the bubble continue? I hope they take good measure. There will be games that will be much more intense than the playoff period, and the health of the players will be at risk. On the other hand, watching a match without an audience is not enjoyable at all Sad

"Q: Will fans be in attendance for games in 2020-21? Where will games be played in 2020-21?
Details on team-by-team game schedules and fan attendance for 2020-21 will be released at a future date.

This article will be updated as more information becomes available." (https://www.nba.com/news/nba-2020-21-season-faq)

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:44:09 AM

Only more than a month and we will this happening, those rumors trades is very interesting knowing that if not all but most teams are
really trying to make something this season.

It would be great to see more balance lineups as how NBA back then, less underdogs and each games are expected to be
more competitive and not just an easy to predict outcome.

I think the team is already balance 5th seed Miami Heat went into the finals last year, if it's not balance then we will see Lakers vs Bucks but it didn't happened. Perhaps more team really juggling their players to have a good position in the play off so I'm expecting some trades before the start of the season next month.

I'm sure that Lakers will be the favourite again, as defending champs, but let's see if GSW can make a comeback in their core team is healthy again or Brooklyn with Durant playing for the first time.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:58:18 AM

Lakers are the favorites in the betting lines now, it's expected, it's only the Raptors who were not the favorite after they won the NBA Finals. Since Lebron is with the Lakers, the hype is on them and that gives a good odds for the potential team to beat the Lakers like the GSW.
GSW rested well. Their injuries are fully healed by now.
I'm actually ecstatic at how the Splash Brothers will have good chemistry with Wiggins.
Playoffs will be sure but Finals maybe 50/50.

Nuggets, Clippers (will look for redemption), Mavs, and Lakers.
These teams will be like walls for GSW to reach the top again.
Japinat

Merit: 683

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:03:29 AM

Lakers are the favorites in the betting lines now, it's expected, it's only the Raptors who were not the favorite after they won the NBA Finals. Since Lebron is with the Lakers, the hype is on them and that gives a good odds for the potential team to beat the Lakers like the GSW.
GSW rested well. Their injuries are fully healed by now.
I'm actually ecstatic at how the Splash Brothers will have good chemistry with Wiggins.
Playoffs will be sure but Finals maybe 50/50.

Nuggets, Clippers (will look for redemption), Mavs, and Lakers.
These teams will be like walls for GSW to reach the top again.

Before with Durant playing for the GSW, they are almost automatic as the winner in the NBA Finals, now, the West are full of talented teams as Lebron already joined the west and other teams become a great contender like the Nuggets, Clippers, and the Mavericks which has been amazing team already.

Hopefully we will see more tough competition next season, and hopefully the East would also be exciting to watch.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:26:23 AM

There were rumors that Lebron was going on a 2-month vacation. So I thought the new season would start in January at the earliest. I'm happy with this new news, I missed watching a good basketball season Cheesy
Not going to happened,  Grin

Will any measures be taken for the virus? Will the bubble continue? I hope they take good measure. There will be games that will be much more intense than the playoff period, and the health of the players will be at risk. On the other hand, watching a match without an audience is not enjoyable at all Sad
For sure, they will try to improved from the last year season, and make adjustment as far as security measures is concern.

I'm not really sure about the fans though, unless there is a vaccine, fans are not going to be allowed to watch the game live.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:45:27 AM

I hope we see longer NBA season, unlike the bubble season and the lacks of major super stars such as Stephen Curry, Kyrie or Kevin Durant made the game for Lebron to be very easy. But things is starting to get interesting for 2021 as Derick Rose is rumored to get recruited by the Lakers. I miss this guy in his prime, i hope we see a monster Rose and the comeback of GSW core team will make it very interesting.
Last season was like a playground for James, I saw one tweet that GSW stars will be back this season would be a great season for sure. I just hope that no more serious or even minor injuries that will happen to anyone this season so all teams will have their full team playing the whole season.
Lakers is will be a jam packed team if they can recruit DRose, I am just hoping that he can comeback better this season.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:56:22 AM

I hope we see longer NBA season, unlike the bubble season and the lacks of major super stars such as Stephen Curry, Kyrie or Kevin Durant made the game for Lebron to be very easy. But things is starting to get interesting for 2021 as Derick Rose is rumored to get recruited by the Lakers. I miss this guy in his prime, i hope we see a monster Rose and the comeback of GSW core team will make it very interesting.
Last season was like a playground for James, I saw one tweet that GSW stars will be back this season would be a great season for sure. I just hope that no more serious or even minor injuries that will happen to anyone this season so all teams will have their full team playing the whole season.
We all hope for that, as a fan, we want to see the best competition in the NBA and not seeing our favorite stars playing due to injury reduces the entertainment value of watching the game, the excitement will be lessened.

Lakers is will be a jam packed team if they can recruit DRose, I am just hoping that he can comeback better this season.

If they get DRose, Damn, this team would be more better because DRose is still playing aggressive basketball and he could drive the ball in the lane and attract the defense on him.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Japinat

Merit: 683

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:57:49 AM

We all hope for that, as a fan, we want to see the best competition in the NBA and not seeing our favorite stars playing due to injury reduces the entertainment value of watching the game, the excitement will be lessened.

If they get DRose, Damn, this team would be more better because DRose is still playing aggressive basketball and he could drive the ball in the lane and attract the defense on him.

This is the rumor before, and it says that they are not interested with Derrick Rose.

The LA Lakers will not sign Derrick Rose

As the trade window deadline approaches, it becomes clear that Derrick Rose has no place in Los Angeles.

LeBron James states that the Lakers ‘have enough’ to win the 2020 Finals, and there are rumors that the Lakers Refused To Trade Alex Caruso And Other Assets For Derrick Rose

But... this coming season, Derrick Rose will be free agent and since Rondo and KP would like to be free agent too and will likely get signed by other team, so this opens up an opportunity for the Lakers to sign Derrick Rose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:30:24 PM

I think the latest decision was that it wouldn't be a "bubble" like the last time, teams will move around and go to each other's stadiums to play this time around because it is a whole season and not just part of it, it would be nearly impossible to keep that many people in one place for that many months.

However I think the stadium and fan deal will continue, it may lax a bit and have few family members and friends for a limited amount of people, like maybe 100-200 people at most and probably not even 200 all sitting separate and far away from each other. However I believe it will mostly be online web cam join type deal bubble had. Hopefully NBA will take care of any risks involved and constantly tests players non-stop everyday just to make sure we do not face any trouble or breaks.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 05:50:52 PM

I think the latest decision was that it wouldn't be a "bubble" like the last time, teams will move around and go to each other's stadiums to play this time around because it is a whole season and not just part of it, it would be nearly impossible to keep that many people in one place for that many months.

However I think the stadium and fan deal will continue, it may lax a bit and have few family members and friends for a limited amount of people, like maybe 100-200 people at most and probably not even 200 all sitting separate and far away from each other. However I believe it will mostly be online web cam join type deal bubble had. Hopefully NBA will take care of any risks involved and constantly tests players non-stop everyday just to make sure we do not face any trouble or breaks.

I haven't got news yet of what the set-up will be.
But if you do please share.

Yeah, if Orlando cannot accommodate all 30 teams then it will really be a problem.
Plus, practices are to happen and they cannot just schedule all of them in one day with one gymnasium.
So, they might really put them in another place but I don't think it will be far from the bubble.
Like a bus ride only to arrive at the next destination.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2063

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 06:58:10 PM

Adam Silver also hopes that teams will begin next season in their home arenas.
“It’s certainly our goal,” Silver said, referring to playing in arenas. “But it’s dependent on some additional advancements. Rapid testing may be the key here.”

Maybe they will able to accommodate 1k or so people with keeping social distance. And I think it's okay, considering that every arena has around 19-20k seats.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:24:28 PM

Maybe they will able to accommodate 1k or so people with keeping social distance. And I think it's okay, considering that every arena has around 19-20k seats.

For a 20,000 max capacity for audience area, I think 1,000 is too small if we would only consider the social distancing. These people are still required to wear mask or even face shield, so it's still safe, I guess maybe 30% of the max capacity is already reasonable and that would translate into a figure of 6000 people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:48:38 PM

For a 20,000 max capacity for audience area, I think 1,000 is too small if we would only consider the social distancing. These people are still required to wear mask or even face shield, so it's still safe, I guess maybe 30% of the max capacity is already reasonable and that would translate into a figure of 6000 people.
Those are considerable numbers yet if the max is 20k then 6k people will really able to attain that proper social distancing and of course they should always follow those strict

health protocols to prevent another problem.Hopefully this decisions would push through because it is entirely different when you do saw that theres a crowd beside on a actual basketball game

not just only seeing those LCD screens on having some faces but I wont be surprised if we would stick into that once again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Russlenat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 910

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:50:27 PM

Those are considerable numbers yet if the max is 20k then 6k people will really able to attain that proper social distancing and of course they should always follow those strict

health protocols to prevent another problem.Hopefully this decisions would push through because it is entirely different when you do saw that theres a crowd beside on a actual basketball game

not just only seeing those LCD screens on having some faces but I wont be surprised if we would stick into that once again.

They would want this, but this is actually so expensive for them since they have to test the fans going in the arena, less capacity and other related expenses, I think the ticket would be too costly as well.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 [1613] 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 ... 3447 »
  Print  

Jump to: