Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 [1570] 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877326 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:07:14 PM

That's expected, well, if the NBA is rigged, they can manipulate the series to make it look exciting despite the fact Lakers in reality can dominate the Heat here. If something will happen that we don't know then we must bet on it, what about Heat to win straight up in game 2, is that a good idea?

Game 1 of NBA Finals sees lowest viewership in recorded ratings History

A trend of low ratings throughout the NBA postseason has now reached the NBA Finals. And hit it hard.

Game 1 of the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat brought in only 7.41 million viewers to ABC, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That is reportedly the lowest viewership seen for the Finals since at least 1994, when total viewers began to be regularly recorded.

The number is down 45 percent from last year’s Game 1 between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors, which had 13.51 million viewers. This is the fourth straight year Game 1 viewership has gone down compared to the previous season.

The previous low for the Finals was reportedly 8.06 million in Game 3 of the 2007 NBA Finals. That was the third game of a sweep by the San Antonio Spurs of the Cleveland Cavaliers, LeBron James’ first Finals appearance.

NBA will surely do something here, game 1 was a boring game but in game 2, I expect it a close game to give the fans some thrill they didn't see in game 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 01:29:30 PM

That's expected, well, if the NBA is rigged, they can manipulate the series to make it look exciting despite the fact Lakers in reality can dominate the Heat here. If something will happen that we don't know then we must bet on it, what about Heat to win straight up in game 2, is that a good idea?

A trend of low ratings throughout the NBA postseason has now reached the NBA Finals. And hit it hard.

Game 1 of the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat brought in only 7.41 million viewers to ABC, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That is reportedly the lowest viewership seen for the Finals since at least 1994, when total viewers began to be regularly recorded.

The number is down 45 percent from last year’s Game 1 between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors, which had 13.51 million viewers. This is the fourth straight year Game 1 viewership has gone down compared to the previous season.

The previous low for the Finals was reportedly 8.06 million in Game 3 of the 2007 NBA Finals. That was the third game of a sweep by the San Antonio Spurs of the Cleveland Cavaliers, LeBron James’ first Finals appearance.

NBA will surely do something here, game 1 was a boring game but in game 2, I expect it a close game to give the fans some thrill they didn't see in game 1.
Can we really say that the NBA is rigged as of this moment that is why the viewership of it got lowered?

I think one reason of this is that many are already expecting that the Lakers will win the championship so there is no reason for them to watch. Its like what happened in our league here in our country. Every year, the team who got the championship is the same and the competition is gone already that is why people aren't watching anymore.

Anyway, I expect for this series to either a sweep or will end in 5 games. I agree though that the Game 1 was a boring and I didn't see any competition throughout the game. Hope this will not the same scenario in Game 2.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:41:15 PM

Can we really say that the NBA is rigged as of this moment that is why the viewership of it got lowered?

I think one reason of this is that many are already expecting that the Lakers will win the championship so there is no reason for them to watch. Its like what happened in our league here in our country. Every year, the team who got the championship is the same and the competition is gone already that is why people aren't watching anymore.

Anyway, I expect for this series to either a sweep or will end in 5 games. I agree though that the Game 1 was a boring and I didn't see any competition throughout the game. Hope this will not the same scenario in Game 2.

What I was saying is only the game 1, and we all saw what happen, it wasn't as exciting as the Celtics/Heat series and Lakers/Denver series, it's like a group of big boys playing the little boys, we don't want to see that in game 2, so if NBA is rigged, refs will do the action here, expect some bad calls and miss calls.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 02:37:50 PM

This is not unexpected honestly. People lost interest due to pandemic, it happened in all sports, even more than sports, all activities. I thought they could cancel the league at all but they decided to build a bubble. I think this year the champion will get an asterisk to their name, as this is not a normal season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:28:37 PM

"Doc Rivers has been named the Sixers next head coach."
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1311783160330371072

Wow that was fast, just a few days after he was fired from LA Clippers, he gets to sign a 5-year deal with 76ers.
I thought Philly were high on Mike D'Antoni and actually very close to to signing with him.
Interesting to see what Doc can do with Simmons, Embiid and the rest of the roster that they have now, T.Harris played very well under Rivers while he was with the Clippers.

How do you like the move from the Sixers?
MDA wasn't really a proper coach for sixers anyway, haven't you see him at rockets for the past year? Dude literally built a roster with 6'6 center at the court, he is the epitome of run and gun and advanced analytics basketball, he was like that almost 2 decades ago and he is like that today. What do sixers have? Embiid and simmons, two players who are tall and mainly plays inside, embiid maybe can shoot but he doesn't shoot all that much high volume neither, so sixers wasn't really perfect fit for him.

I am not sure where he will go, but maybe giving a small break for a while could help him as well, he did that before and found the perfect position for him and came back, if not just go to wherever takes him and don't focus on success but just the next opportunity to get a good job while coaching a bad team.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:46:20 PM

Remember how coach Kerr become successful sharing he's talent with players who have the same types of his game, I'm interested how he'll be able to coach Kyrie and KD both are offensive but if Nash able to turned both stars to pass out and rotates the ball, that's really an interesting factors.

Yeah, that's a good explanation about it. Comparison with Steve Kerr.
Better, Steve Nash is a 2-time Season MVP. So he might really pull that off.
I am not against it, I am just hearing a lot of analysts making it as a big issue.

Could the thrill be coming from letting the Heat win even with all the injury reports?  Wink I will bet on the Heat then.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:31:41 PM

This is not unexpected honestly. People lost interest due to pandemic, it happened in all sports, even more than sports, all activities. I thought they could cancel the league at all but they decided to build a bubble. I think this year the champion will get an asterisk to their name, as this is not a normal season.

Lost interest? lol. What's your basis? People have limited access to some lives games therefore it's given that sales aren't that impressive.

Creating a bubble is a success. That's why they are now in the Finals.

Game 1 is boring? Should we blame the Miami Heat, of course not the NBA? They are just people, they can't control the injury. That was unexpected.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:42:44 PM

I agree though that the Game 1 was a boring and I didn't see any competition throughout the game. Hope this will not the same scenario in Game 2.

- Lakers managed to make a rally
- Heat key players got injured

As much as I don't want that "boring game" happen again in Game 2, it's hard to expect that. Of course, we want a close game since its FINALS but a single day resting period is not enough for those key players of the Miami Heat to get back in shape at 100%.

What to expect? Adjustments of Miami Heat's supporting cast. If they can manage to give the Lakers a hard time or much better if they were able to win it, then at least, their key players have enough time to recover.

“We’re still expecting to win. We still know that we can,” - Jimmy Butler

It's just Game 1 but he used the word "still". This means he understands how worst the situation they are facing right now.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 07:15:13 PM

“We’re still expecting to win. We still know that we can,” - Jimmy Butler

It's just Game 1 but he used the word "still". This means he understands how worst the situation they are facing right now.

I like that.
The key is this guy actually. Meyers Leonard.
They have not been using this guy for a long period of time, I think Spoelstra forgot about him.
Davis and Howard had been dominating the paint but this guy still have the strength to defend against those names.
I think they got used of playing small against the Celtics.
There's a chance. Rotate the players. Use Nunn, Jones Jr. and Olynyk.
Not as garbage time players but more of a second team. Give them more minutes to gain confidence.

Just to add.
Sources: Doc Rivers agrees to five-year deal to coach Philadelphia 76ers
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 07:20:42 PM

Lost interest? lol. What's your basis? People have limited access to some lives games therefore it's given that sales aren't that impressive.

Game 1 is boring? Should we blame the Miami Heat, of course not the NBA? They are just people, they can't control the injury. That was unexpected.

People didnt really consider nor think that everything could happen including injuries.We cant deny that there are games in playoffs are much thrilling than on the current game 1 that we have seen.

Its understandable that it might not be the same when we are in a normal situation but at least the organization do find ways to resume it out in spite of the condition we are on.
Its not a bubble yet everything is indeed a success.It might be on a different vibe but its better than have nothing at all.

Game 1 is indeed a little bit boring and anticipating that Game 2 would be just the same.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LGD2Business
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:14:03 PM

Ratings? LOLWUT? What are you even saying? People lost interest, ratings dropped. Do you even read?
What's your basis then? You can't even tell anything. LOL.

I'd say Lakers in 5. LeBron will be the MVP.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:34:25 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2020, 10:13:11 PM by cabalism13

I think he just misused some words,...

edited.
LGD2Business
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:41:35 PM

I think you have missed a correct quote...

How? I said people lost interest due to pandemic and ratings went down, he said what's my basis without even properly reading my post and quoted post. I wrote down exactly what the reason is and he asked again.
I don't understand your logic. I think you used wrong quote. That couldn't be a reply to my post.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:51:54 PM

Ratings? LOLWUT? What are you even saying? People lost interest, ratings dropped. Do you even read?
What's your basis then? You can't even tell anything. LOL.

I'd say Lakers in 5. LeBron will be the MVP.

You are even kind to give the Heat at least 1 game,  Grin... Yes, the ratings has dropped, the opening or game one should be fun but it didn't go as expected, not due to the fact that Lakers has dominated but because of the injury, if we saw the game 1, Heat had a good rally in the 4th quarter, so if only Bam and Dragic was not injured, things could be different and even if Heat loses, they would not lose a double digit.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:57:01 PM

Miami heat has to win one game and there will be a thrill in this series. Right now, all eyes are on the Lakers and fans are thinking that Lakers are too much for them as they got dominated in game 1, they have to answer in game 2 so they'll gain that respect.
The eyes of everyone has always been with the Lakers since the start of the season.

A one win can be taken by Heat but we'll see if there's an improvement from their last match to the match later. Much respect for all the games that were able to get into the finals.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:14:53 AM

Miami heat has to win one game and there will be a thrill in this series. Right now, all eyes are on the Lakers and fans are thinking that Lakers are too much for them as they got dominated in game 1, they have to answer in game 2 so they'll gain that respect.
The eyes of everyone has always been with the Lakers since the start of the season.

Yes, at least they live up to the hype of James-Davis combination and bring the LA Lakers to the finals.

A one win can be taken by Heat but we'll see if there's an improvement from their last match to the match later. Much respect for all the games that were able to get into the finals.

I think Game 2 will be crucial for the Heat. If they lose this one, I will say it will be game over and probably we are going to see a sweep. But if they push back and take Game 2, then Lakers will get their respect. We see Game 1, Lakers just running around, outside shooting, going inside and having fun. Miami Heat should make it difficult for the Lakers and proved why they are in the finals. They can't allow that many points and easy shots if they want to win Game 2.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:16:18 AM

I have respect for them.

The fact that they reached the Finals is enough reason for me to respect the team. They are young, and no one actually thought that this team would make the finals. I know they could play well against the best seed of the west, they did great against the best seed of the east and despite the losses, they will stay as the best team of the east this season.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3004

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:22:25 AM

As I expected, the Lakers and their superstars Lebron James and Anthony Davis came out and did what super stars do and in the middle of doing so again right now. I think this is going to be a 4 game series and done personally.

It's nice to see a much more level playing field without the super teams that's for sure but it would have been more fun seeing a better team playing the Lakers in the finals.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:25:36 AM

[snip]
Remember how coach Kerr become successful sharing he's talent with players who have the same types of his game, I'm interested how he'll be able to coach Kyrie and KD both are offensive but if Nash able to turned both stars to pass out and rotates the ball, that's really an interesting factors.
Oh yes! I forgot to set that one as an example lol. I am also excited to see how Steve will handle their two superstars. Maybe he will used to them what strategy he had with Stoudemire back on their days (though Durant is not a legit center). Who knows Cheesy? But one thing is for sure, Irving will learn a lot from him especially that he became a PG as well. I hope he can teach him how to pass more instead of always pushing through the basket.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 02:30:02 AM

Now Watching NBA Live Lakers vs Miami half time is done and ready for the 3rd quarter. Score lead by Lakers 68-54.

As expected Miami is really at disadvantage on this game and this Finals series may hard for them to win even 1 game if lakers will not going to go easy against them. It seems that the lakers players are really good and can't be stop by the Miami where Lebron lead the team. This is really not a game I wanted to watch for I was hoping that Herro and Duncan as starters will going to step up in this game for them to make a win against the lakers. It seems that they are still new and get intimidated by the experience players of Lakers. This is very unfortunate for them to play against the strong team Lakers for they could not have a chance to win championship title but this would be one of the best experience they could get in the Finals Series.
Pages: « 1 ... 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 [1570] 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: