Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 [1574] 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877326 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:43:35 AM

Does everyone speculate the Heat can also win game 4 or is the Lakers only exhaling after their intensity in game 1 and game2? What will be the bet for game 4?

The Lakers might come back stronger, I reckon. It might be Lakers -6.5 hehehe?

How I wish Miami would level the series 2-2. I didn't like it when the first couple of matches were a complete domination by the Lakers. I placed just a little bet for Miami in game 3 not because I thought they can really take the Lakers but because I think the Lakers would be relaxed in this game knowing that they've got already 2 games ahead.

But it was not really a walk in the park for Miami in this game 3, unlike the first two games for the Lakers. The Lakers even got ahead in the 4th quarter this time. Credit is due to Jimmy Butler of course for playing hard for Miami to avoid possible getting swept.

The Lakers will really be ahead in Game 4. I think it will be around 2.80 for Miami money-line.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 07:07:08 AM

Does everyone speculate the Heat can also win game 4 or is the Lakers only exhaling after their intensity in game 1 and game2? What will be the bet for game 4?

The Lakers might come back stronger, I reckon. It might be Lakers -6.5 hehehe?

How I wish Miami would level the series 2-2. I didn't like it when the first couple of matches were a complete domination by the Lakers. I placed just a little bet for Miami in game 3 not because I thought they can really take the Lakers but because I think the Lakers would be relaxed in this game knowing that they've got already 2 games ahead.

But it was not really a walk in the park for Miami in this game 3, unlike the first two games for the Lakers. The Lakers even got ahead in the 4th quarter this time. Credit is due to Jimmy Butler of course for playing hard for Miami to avoid possible getting swept.

The Lakers will really be ahead in Game 4. I think it will be around 2.80 for Miami money-line.

There's a lot people saying that game 3 was rigged for the Heat to win one game.

Butler Lead the Heat with his 40 points to win but it was also due to the effort of Lebron James and Davis for their contribution.

James - 8 Turnovers.
Davis - 5 Turnovers.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:15:41 AM

Key to how they win Game 3.
1. Explosive Butler. That should be normal, he is an All-Star.
2. Duncan Robinson. I hope you all noticed how he is switching fast to avoid a mismatch against Lebron James.
3. The ball and players rotated perfectly. This is how they played during the season.
The rotation was indeed excellent and if you do notice, the ball doesnt really last long too much on hands and they do keep passing on very unpredictable way.
You can see that they do able to divert out LA's attention and leaving other member below the basket.

They wont know on where would attack/offense will come from, neither a 3 point shot or a drive from Butler.I already anticipated then that they do really need
to adjust and they really did.

Some said that this was rigged but we can see that LA did really play on their best.I dont really see about on having some exhaling of the team due to game 1 and 2 yet winning game 3
will really impose high chance on closing out the game and secure the championship.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 12:59:58 PM

The Heat did it.

As expected, game 3 will be theirs. And I think it's going to be the next games for the Lakers.
Game 3 is for Jimmy Buckets Smiley.
I thought that my small bet for them would be a lose but I guess that I was wrong. Anyway, this Game 3 is a must win for them or their willpower will be gone.

I like what Butler said in the last minute of the game. He said "They're in trouble".
Well, there is no swept that will happen and this just proves that they can fight with the full roster Lakers even they are short-handed. Congrats to them and to me Smiley.
Congratulations to your win mate.

We mostly thought that it's going to be a sweep made by Lakers but it didn't happened.

Game 4 for Heat again?  Roll Eyes

Jimmy Butler extend the series and bring chance to Miami. It's hard work but the whole team accept the challenge.
They win it even without their 2 important players, news flows yesterday that Bam will be play today but Miami camp
didn't allow him and keep him in bench together with Dragic.

Game 4 bet for Miami is really a huge risk.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:24:05 PM

Game 3 bet is more,  Heat coming from two straight loses and yet we still bet on the Miami Heat, in game 4, we should at least have a little faith on the Heat as they manage to beat the Lakers with the same line up, and therefore the risk is lower compared to game 3, hence the line was only +7.5 now compared to +9.5 in game 3, that's how I evaluate the risk.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:09:55 PM

The rotation was indeed excellent and if you do notice, the ball doesnt really last long too much on hands and they do keep passing on very unpredictable way.
You can see that they do able to divert out LA's attention and leaving other member below the basket.

They wont know on where would attack/offense will come from, neither a 3 point shot or a drive from Butler.I already anticipated then that they do really need
to adjust and they really did.

And because of that the Lakers will need some speed taking out their big men and leaving the paint open for Butler to attack.
It proves the Coach Spoelstra still got something up in his sleeve.
Taking out the doubts from analysts that he ain't a great coach.
He is great. Imagine still taking 1 win with a strong Lakers.
Perhaps the Coach could silence this analysts with another win. I may bet for the Heat again.
SammyBiG

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 06:13:57 PM

Heat making me proud...

Lets do this again its being what now, 7years! I remember saying the underrated guys in the league right are in my team. Jimmy, Goran, Duncan, Bam, Herro of course my HERO, Iggy, Hill, Jae, Jones, Nunn, Erik and the team ❤️.

Forever 🔥
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 07:13:49 PM

I thought Lakers would sweep the Heat for 4-0 but seems the heat was able to beat them up i was looking for 4-3 fight here I wanted to see more games between this two teams. I just hope I would be able to predict right so I would win some amount on the next game.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 07:42:06 PM

I thought Lakers would sweep the Heat for 4-0 but seems the heat was able to beat them up i was looking for 4-3 fight here I wanted to see more games between this two teams. I just hope I would be able to predict right so I would win some amount on the next game.
This is why you called this gambling because everything can happen just like this recent game happened in game 3 where everyone didn't really expect for Miami to win and
lots had already lost their hopes even on getting a single win against Lakers.Whom would expect that they will able to pull it through?

I even thought that it is already considered a sweep but it seems they do still have the guts and hope on fighting back and never consider this game to be over.
There would be adjustment to be made by Lakers and Miami should really prepare on that one coming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 09:26:58 PM

This is why you called this gambling because everything can happen just like this recent game happened in game 3 where everyone didn't really expect for Miami to win and
lots had already lost their hopes even on getting a single win against Lakers.Whom would expect that they will able to pull it through?

Precisely!
One bad game for the Lakers and one good game for the Heat or the other way around, that's how you win games. I mean they are all professional athletes, and so every team in the league can win games. If the Lakers managed to play 4 consecutive good games, then the chances of the Heat getting swept will be huge. But, it's just a very bad game 3 for the whole Laker squad special AD and LeBron, and for coach Vogel for not using Howard in the normal rotation like they always do in the past 2 games. And most specially big credits to Jimmy Butler for outperforming the whole Laker squad and carried his team to a huge win.
It was also a huge win for the people who bet for Miami in game 3.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 09:46:15 PM

The young core of heat works well and butler's performance is so good yesterday and if they play the same on the next game for sure the probabilities to win will still huge. The ball still round and the one we didn't expect came out the winner so I bet the betting phase will be different in game 4.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:19:15 PM

The young core of heat works well and butler's performance is so good yesterday and if they play the same on the next game for sure the probabilities to win will still huge. The ball still round and the one we didn't expect came out the winner so I bet the betting phase will be different in game 4.

Heat will continue what they did in game 3 as they had it work successful in favor for them but certainly the Lakers will adjust as Davis weren't as productive as he was in the last 2 games of this series, I am expecting a close game in game 4, but I'm not certain if Heat will even the series with a win.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:40:41 PM

Heat will continue what they did in game 3 as they had it work successful in favor for them but certainly the Lakers will adjust as Davis weren't as productive as he was in the last 2 games of this series, I am expecting a close game in game 4, but I'm not certain if Heat will even the series with a win.

It's time for the Lakers to adjust, in game 4, Miami did a great job in game 3 closing out on Davis as he was limited and thanks to Butler's heroics. So let's see how Lakers will do in game 4, I'm sure Davis will come out strong as he has been criticised, and we have seen him responded in a lost to Nuggets when he just got 4 rebounds and then he come back and the Lakers beat the Nuggets on the next game.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:56:52 PM

Really surprised how competitive heat were in game 3.  I expect a slight adjustment will be made and the lakers will be sitting on the winning side again for game 4.  But won't lie hoping for heat win to keep this series interesting.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:57:16 PM

45 minutes of playing, Jimmy Butler surely takes a long sleep after the game.

He needs that kind of strong stamina again on Game 4. But as far as he is playing on that kind of minutes, his teammates should again do their best in the next game. It's exhausting. Now that Heat got explode, Lakers surely know what will they do the next game and that's what Heat needs to be prepared.

I wasn't able to watch the game, the only game I missed so far this finals, due to some busy works, but can anyone confirm that those Butler's 40 points are all inside the paint and perimeter? If that so, that was great. IIRC Shaq was the last time who did that in the Finals.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:34:32 AM

The pressure is on him. Jimmy could have relied on the rookie to stand up in this match but they can't get a good shots. I do not know why when in fact these rookie had carried the team when they played between Celtics to which they always outplay in the last minute of 4th quarter. Herro is also a good shooter and can also stand up in these championship games and his plays really needed badly to get some score yet he shows a really bad plays and shooting percentage in this championship series between lakers. Anyway, Lakers are really a great team with Lebron and AD to which rivals on MVP title. I think the MVP here Lebron or it could be Giannis for carrying a team on his own without having a good support.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 05:14:15 AM

Miami Heat is in the Finals because they can play.

I also thought that this series will be an overwhelming win of the LA Lakers but seeing how Jimmy could perform like this, they could stretch the series to game 6. Heat did well but I don't think this would continue if the other team could adjust and adapt to what happened the last game. AD is having a bad game also with fouls on his hands.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:23:20 AM

He needs that kind of strong stamina again on Game 4. But as far as he is playing on that kind of minutes, his teammates should again do their best in the next game. It's exhausting. Now that Heat got explode, Lakers surely know what will they do the next game and that's what Heat needs to be prepared.

I wasn't able to watch the game, the only game I missed so far this finals, due to some busy works, but can anyone confirm that those Butler's 40 points are all inside the paint and perimeter? If that so, that was great. IIRC Shaq was the last time who did that in the Finals.

Yes, it was all in the paint or almost in the paint.
Why? I bet for him to shoot at least 2 3-point shots and I didn't win. He is 0-0 in 3-pt field goal.  Grin
Lesson learned for me not to bet with someone who isn't comfortable in 3-pt range.

Better, Lebron James was defending him. The world suddenly was upside down on that Game 3.
It was Lebron who was doing bully ball in the paint in Games 1 and 2 then suddenly, Jimmy was the one doing all the trash talking while dominating the paint.
Lakers team should respond to that.
By the time the final ticks flipped off the game clock, Butler had racked up 40 points, 11 rebounds and 13 assists -- just the third 40-point triple-double in Finals history. He joins Jerry West (1969) and LeBron James (2015) as the only players to do so.
https://www.nba.com/article/2020/10/04/jimmy-butler-triple-double-finals

He is the first one to have that stats in the Finals (win).
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:59:15 AM

There is never a guarantee that one team could win over another team in the finals, Cavs came back from 3-1 down to a 73-9 record breaking warriors team, I know it might be something rare but it is a great example to show you that anything could happen.

All of us who still think that Lakers will get the ring simply say this because we are the favorites, Lakers just has too many awesome players and a great mind at the helm (Lebron and also bit of rondo) to let Miami to win this, plus Miami was never a better talented player, it is just few rookies with few great role players and maybe one or two leaders, that's it, whereas Lakers has 2 super stars that probably worths more than entire Miami team.

Now this doesn't guarantee a title for Lakers, obviously they have to fight for it, but if we have to point one favorite of this series that will always be Lakers, just because one game was lost doesn't suddenly make Miami favorites.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:09:09 AM

The Heat did it.

As expected, game 3 will be theirs. And I think it's going to be the next games for the Lakers.
Game 3 is for Jimmy Buckets Smiley.
I thought that my small bet for them would be a lose but I guess that I was wrong. Anyway, this Game 3 is a must win for them or their willpower will be gone.

I like what Butler said in the last minute of the game. He said "They're in trouble".
Well, there is no swept that will happen and this just proves that they can fight with the full roster Lakers even they are short-handed. Congrats to them and to me Smiley.
Congratulations to your win mate.

We mostly thought that it's going to be a sweep made by Lakers but it didn't happened.

Game 4 for Heat again?  Roll Eyes

Jimmy Butler extend the series and bring chance to Miami. It's hard work but the whole team accept the challenge.
They win it even without their 2 important players, news flows yesterday that Bam will be play today but Miami camp
didn't allow him and keep him in bench together with Dragic.

Things can change with or without their best players in the roster. As long as they have the heart to win the game, they'll play until the end of the game.

Good luck to both of them tomorrow.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 [1574] 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: