Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 [2078] 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 ... 3455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885333 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 08:50:46 AM

People really going nuts for lamarcus aldridge right now.  He's having a great season so far and just joined the 20K point club.  A great comeback after retiring due to an irregular heartbeat scare last year.  I'm seeing people saying if he wouldn't have retired then the Nets would have won last year, and I think that's a valid argument considering they were a 1/2 a Durant shoe size away from likely taking it home without him.  Maybe in the playoffs he'll be able to step up and fill the hole left by no dominant true center on the roster...  We'll see...

He's actually one of the more actively and consistent contributors on the Nets which is a big surprise... Kudos to him.

I would have thought honestly that his game was outdated and a bit slow but he actually looks a lot more agile than on the Spurs.

The year off must have been good for him physically and mentally. And honestly, he's healthy which is the most important thing above all else.

I have to admit, I'm one of the fans who underestimated Aldridge, I was thinking that he'll be limited and his production would go down, but no, I was wrong, look at him now, it's like we are seeing an old Aldridge that dominates, and his shooting percentage is almost perfect.

In their game against the Pistons, he made 16 points but from a 7 of 8 shooting, how consistent is that?
I still remember when Aldridge and Roy are the top players back when they are still in Portland. Its just sad that Roy retired very early that time.

Now he proving that he can still help the team as long as he will be given enough minutes. He played 21 minutes with 16 points. His perimeter shooting + his ability to handle ball are still there like he is playing on his prime. He isn't as quick as he is years ago and its understandable but his perimeter shooting is his bread and butter. I hope that he will be healthy all through out the season because he will be a big help to the Nets both offensively and defensively.

Yeah, lest we forget, him and Dame after Roy left. I think he can still very productive and we can see glimpse of him during his prime years at Portland and even San Antonio. But I'm not going sure if he will be consistently there, maybe there will be games that he will score more like in the Pistons games. And then games that he need to sit out and let Blake do his thing or Durant. But my point is that he can still contribute when needed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:21:24 AM

The ex-Lakers are doing pretty well with their new team. Kuzma and Harelll are great and I think we will see their true potential that they were not able to show in their previous team, also let us not forget Dinwiddie who is good in any team he will play, this team has the potential to compete in the playoffs.
That was 3 Lakers players were traded for Westbrook.
Their stats have really improved, especially for Kuzma and Harell.
you can see the improvement here.
Kyle Kuzma
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Montrezl Harrell
Montrezl Harrell having the best season of his career so far with 19.3 ppg average.

Kuzma has been playing very well for the Wizards so far with 15 points a game and 42% FG. So are Harell and Pope. I think getting them traded was a win for both parties. Lakers got WB and these players got a better team they can perform consistently in.

Yes, the 3 of them are shining in the Wizards uniform, playing both offense and defense. Kuzma gets a lot of flack last year, but the kids has the confidence to still play very good in Washington. I thought his dagger 3 in the corner was enough to give them the win. But the game was like playoff basketball and hopefully these 3 players will contribute big in every game for the Wizards. There were times that Harrell was the facilitator in the game, which we didn't see him in Lakers.

We don't see that in Lakers but he was doing it already with the Clippers.

Before he played with the Lakers, he already has good stats with the Clippers and I was actually surprised that he leave the Clippers for the Lakers, good thing he didn't stay long with the team and was traded to a team that he could be on his own again, I mean, look at this stats now.

He has a falling out with the Clippers team, I think the Clippers management offer someone with higher salary than him (forget the name), that's why he decided to move out and goes to the other Los Angeles team. But it wasn't a perfect fit for him as he played a centre which is he is undersized.

But as others have said, the 3 of them is playing very good, maybe finally they are out of James shadow that's why their talent are showing now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:28:55 AM

People really going nuts for lamarcus aldridge right now.  He's having a great season so far and just joined the 20K point club.  A great comeback after retiring due to an irregular heartbeat scare last year.  I'm seeing people saying if he wouldn't have retired then the Nets would have won last year, and I think that's a valid argument considering they were a 1/2 a Durant shoe size away from likely taking it home without him.  Maybe in the playoffs he'll be able to step up and fill the hole left by no dominant true center on the roster...  We'll see...

He's actually one of the more actively and consistent contributors on the Nets which is a big surprise... Kudos to him.

I would have thought honestly that his game was outdated and a bit slow but he actually looks a lot more agile than on the Spurs.

The year off must have been good for him physically and mentally. And honestly, he's healthy which is the most important thing above all else.

I have to admit, I'm one of the fans who underestimated Aldridge, I was thinking that he'll be limited and his production would go down, but no, I was wrong, look at him now, it's like we are seeing an old Aldridge that dominates, and his shooting percentage is almost perfect.

In their game against the Pistons, he made 16 points but from a 7 of 8 shooting, how consistent is that?
I still remember when Aldridge and Roy are the top players back when they are still in Portland. Its just sad that Roy retired very early that time.

Now he proving that he can still help the team as long as he will be given enough minutes. He played 21 minutes with 16 points. His perimeter shooting + his ability to handle ball are still there like he is playing on his prime. He isn't as quick as he is years ago and its understandable but his perimeter shooting is his bread and butter. I hope that he will be healthy all through out the season because he will be a big help to the Nets both offensively and defensively.

Yeah, lest we forget, him and Dame after Roy left. I think he can still very productive and we can see glimpse of him during his prime years at Portland and even San Antonio. But I'm not going sure if he will be consistently there, maybe there will be games that he will score more like in the Pistons games. And then games that he need to sit out and let Blake do his thing or Durant. But my point is that he can still contribute when needed.

LA's best seasons are with the Trail Blazers, unfortunately, they never reach the NBA Finals so the team was dismantled and it's Dame who is now their leader and with the same result, the team still struggles in the playoffs. I'm not sure but I think the old Blazers (with ROY and LA) are better than the current roster.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:15:39 AM

The game between the Warriors and OKC showed the overall developments of the players on the former. It was so great to see Wiggins working on his shots as he was draining threes throughout the game. Curry showed on why he is the most dangerous player on the field because if you gave him enough space, he would either drive the ball or shoot a 3 or a midrange in front of your face. Draymond Green is what glues the players on the field on his playmaking skills.

I am so excited to see Wiseman and Klay back on the game. If they develop more their chemistry, they would be a major threat on the playoffs throughout this year!
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:42:16 AM

LA Lakers almost allow the Rockets to come back, what kind of team this is?

I don't know if they can survive against a tougher team when they cannot even completely dominate the weaker team.
I just don't like how they played but despite that, I'm still happy as I won my bet, I was expecting a low-scoring game, and boom! just exactly what I thought.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:58:56 AM

I don't know if they can survive against a tougher team when they cannot even completely dominate the weaker team.
I just don't like how they played but despite that, I'm still happy as I won my bet, I was expecting a low-scoring game, and boom! just exactly what I thought.
IMO, that's okay as long as they win. It's difficult chemistry from new guys. 3 guys where left in the Lakers team and all are traded for someone else.
Lebron, Anthony Davis, and THT.
After 20 games. That's when I would like to see some changes in their chemistry. We could see a little bit of it but it's always not enough for a winning team.
I like how Westbrook is being consistent in his stats but those errors that he had been making should be minimized.
He might knew it already but someone should still bring it up every game for him to remember.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:18:24 AM

IMO, that's okay as long as they win. It's difficult chemistry from new guys. 3 guys where left in the Lakers team and all are traded for someone else.
After 20 games. That's when I would like to see some changes in their chemistry. We could see a little bit of it but it's always not enough for a winning team.
I like how Westbrook is being consistent in his stats but those errors that he had been making should be minimized.
He might knew it already but someone should still bring it up every game for him to remember.

All four stars that you have mentioned are the good core of this team they needed to adjust from each other in order to produce good and quality system that will serve as their strength to much tougher competitors.

LeBron and Davis need to tower the core and keep pushing for more good plays and defense,
while with Russ and Melo, they needed to be on the supportive spots,

The need of keeps trying to blend good chemistry among the players is very important here.
Lakers won, but not in the manner most fans expecting them to provide.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:37:32 AM

I'm just disappointed a bit as I was thinking they'll continue their dominance in the 2nd half but they don't have the consistency. Rockets are a bad team now, a good team like the Lakers could easily dominate them but they have to understand that the 4th quarter is always the most important quarter in a game. Maybe I just can't forget what OKC did in the 2nd half to the LA Lakers.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:47:19 AM

I'm just disappointed a bit as I was thinking they'll continue their dominance in the 2nd half but they don't have the consistency. Rockets are a bad team now, a good team like the Lakers could easily dominate them but they have to understand that the 4th quarter is always the most important quarter in a game. Maybe I just can't forget what OKC did in the 2nd half to the LA Lakers.

Don't be too emotional, whatever they showed in a game is part of their game and if you see some weakness, you'll not see it permanently as they will also make an adjustment until they'll perfect their chemistry. We all know that the Lakers are struggling early this season, but we also know how talented their roster, so it's up to us to decide if we believe they'll be successful with their campaign this season to win a championship or not.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 12:49:27 PM

Don't be too emotional, whatever they showed in a game is part of their game and if you see some weakness, you'll not see it permanently as they will also make an adjustment until they'll perfect their chemistry. We all know that the Lakers are struggling early this season, but we also know how talented their roster, so it's up to us to decide if we believe they'll be successful with their campaign this season to win a championship or not.

The coaching staff will do all they can do to find a better solution unto this but the question here is does their stars can adopt the changes to their team? If they are really willing to win maybe they should lower down their ego that they are a star. If all of them can able to play with each other and can rotate the ball for sure they will create a good chemistry also maybe they should try to use their other bench since maybe they can find better solution on their current problem.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 12:56:31 PM

The coaching staff will do all they can do to find a better solution unto this but the question here is does their stars can adopt the changes to their team? If they are really willing to win maybe they should lower down their ego that they are a star. If all of them can able to play with each other and can rotate the ball for sure they will create a good chemistry also maybe they should try to use their other bench since maybe they can find better solution on their current problem.

Melo had a good season with the Lakers, they all have the superstar to dominate.

Westbrook and Melo had already shown that they can contribute big time to the team, and their contribution will be more useful in the playoffs.
Maybe they struggle a bit in the regular season but comes to the playoffs, I'm sure they are a team to beat and they will likely win a championship.

Also, did you guys see Jordan in this game? That alley-op dunk is his trademark and he contributed 8 points from 4-4 shooting.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 03:23:49 PM

Melo had a good season with the Lakers, they all have the superstar to dominate.

Westbrook and Melo had already shown that they can contribute big time to the team, and their contribution will be more useful in the playoffs.
Maybe they struggle a bit in the regular season but comes to the playoffs, I'm sure they are a team to beat and they will likely win a championship.

Also, did you guys see Jordan in this game? That alley-op dunk is his trademark and he contributed 8 points from 4-4 shooting.

Deandre Jordan can still be a threat offensively, he's just really often underlooked by his teammates since they have better scoring options like Melo and LeBron, their chemistry must still be developed, Rockets are in rebuilding mode right now which means Lakers can win easily, and they did.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:13:57 PM

Deandre Jordan can still be a threat offensively, he's just really often underlooked by his teammates since they have better scoring options like Melo and LeBron, their chemistry must still be developed, Rockets are in rebuilding mode right now which means Lakers can win easily, and they did.

Jordan is playing the center position, if he dominates inside against his defender, then probably he will get more touches of the ball as what a team would want is to win, finding mismatches is one of the best strategies in basketball. However, we have to understand that he is not as dominant as he was before so his minutes will only be limited.

so far per his stats https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordade01.html, I believe it's acceptable for the amount of contract he receives this season, so hopefully he will stay healthy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:19:13 PM

Melo has great experience in the game and it amazed me, even at this age, he's still very good.
It is true that the Lakers have a good squad but I have to say they still lack the chemistry to win the championship, So I don't think right now Lakers can win easily they must have to focus to improve their chemistry first.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:35:51 PM

Looks like superstar complexity I guess.

If they got good by the Rockets then surely other teams aren't gonna be a different, this team has the most teenager in the NBA right now though, agile ones. Looks like the struggle is real for the purple and gold team I don't know if just some kind of act saying "yes we are that weak but we are gonna make a comeback" but looks like it's not.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4383

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 06:54:32 PM

Melo has great experience in the game and it amazed me, even at this age, he's still very good.

I think this is probably the best situation Carmelo has had in his entire career.  Seeing him rise to the occasion and not just put up all star numbers on the offensive end like he's expected, but to be putting up the defensive numbers he has been is impressive to say the least.  He had several blocks and steals in the last game and I can't remember the last time I've seen that from Carmelo.  I think he realizes this might be his last chance at a ring and he's putting in the work.  I hope as the season progresses we see that same level of effort from LeBron James.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:12:33 PM

Just like what I said before, most now think that the Lakers are now finding the rhythm because of winnings. Surely, when they lose again, most people will throw again some criticism to them especially pinpointing to a specific player.

Lakers fans or should I say, Lakers' critics, should not just close the book by watching only a few games. As the Sixer's motto, just "Trust the Process". We can see the real problem after more games in case the Lakers will have a continuous losing streak.

Kudos to some of their veterans that's not expected to play like in their prime but still contributing much to a team.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:10:27 PM

Lakers got Lebron back and on the first day they already got a win. I have to say that there is a good chance we could see Lakers recover from the bad start after this and start doing well. I get that we should not be shocked that they beat Rockets which is not a great team, but I believe that they are definitely doing nice, even with Lebron having only 15 points, he was there to regroup everyone together and increase the chemistry which worked. The big shock of the league is Dame and Luka so far, they are star level players, super star level players actually and they are not playing well at all this season.

I may understand Luka, he is getting a little sophomore block on his third year instead, understandable, but no idea why Dame is doing this bad so far, been nearly a month and he is still not doing well and missing threes which was his talent and for some reason he has been bad so far.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:17:09 PM

but no idea why Dame is doing this bad so far, been nearly a month and he is still not doing well and missing threes which was his talent and for some reason he has been bad so far.

Maybe he is not 100% for the Blazers. What I mean is, before the season, Dame is mad at the outcome of the team every season and giving a hint that he might be transferred to another team and crash his loyalty.  He doesn't see again any improvement for the team yet and doing something to solve all their problems.

The next big news will be, Dame is asking for trades.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:48:00 PM

I think this is probably the best situation Carmelo has had in his entire career.  Seeing him rise to the occasion and not just put up all star numbers on the offensive end like he's expected, but to be putting up the defensive numbers he has been is impressive to say the least.  He had several blocks and steals in the last game and I can't remember the last time I've seen that from Carmelo.  I think he realizes this might be his last chance at a ring and he's putting in the work.  I hope as the season progresses we see that same level of effort from LeBron James.

I hope he will be consistent on that numbers. This is the last time for a chance for the NBA Championship.

Lebron is not a guy anymore where they can rely on him mostly. He needs a backup. I like the adjustment made not just by Carmelo but for others as well.

The Lakers nation are now in a hype again for this recent winnings.
Pages: « 1 ... 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 [2078] 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 ... 3455 »
  Print  

Jump to: