Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 [2249] 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 3461 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 886353 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 802

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 12:53:03 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2022, 10:25:41 AM by Taskford

I'm currently watching Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings where the Nets have been dominating throughout the games thanks to the effort of the newly acquired players. Andre Drumond and Seth Curry. now the Nets have a big chance to stay in the Playoff tree and just like that they got their first win after a long drought. Still, we need to see the other star players on the court too.

Can't wait to see Kyrie and Ben Simmons playing together, I hope it goes well.

Impressive performance indeed. Now, this will somehow change my mind that the Nets didn't really win the trade because the sixers got James Harden.
If these both players will become consistently productive for the Brooklyn Nets, then I could definitely say the Nets absolutely win the trade, because 2 is better than 1 or shall I say 3 If Ben Simons fits the Nets system.
All we need to see now is how much Harden fits the Sixer's system and how he looks like in a new uniform. If he's a perfect compliment for Embid and Harris, there will be a huge probability that the Nets and Sixers will battle in the ECF, I'm not underestimating the Champ here, but those 2 teams with a healthy roster could be a great threat to them.

By numbers it seems that the Nets are the real winner here in the trade. Harden is still not playing yet while the traded players like Seth Curry already prove how they are going to contribute to the Nets. Sure, Harden could be a perfect compliment to Joel and Harris but he also needs to be consistent as we have seen in the last 2 years he is also injury prone so that is a big factor.

Somehow we can say that its a good trade on their side since they got Seth and Drummond which we know that they can contribute on both defense,offense and perfectly fit on the play they set so parting ways of harden will not totally a huge lose for them. And we can say that Nets is totally a strong team now. I'm just wandering if Sixers will be lucky for the addition of harden since they don't know yet if he will be the same on his rocket days also if he will sign again on his current team.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:06:48 PM

Somehow we can say that its a good trade on their side since they got Seth and Drummond which we know that they can contribute on both defense,ofense and perfectly fit on the play they set so parting ways of harden will not totally a huge lose for them. And we can say that Nets is totally a strong team now. I'm just wandering if Sixers will be lucky for the addition of harden since they don't know yet if he will be the same on his rocket days also if he will sign again on his current team.
That's what they need, a defensive power. Seth and Drummond are the best definition of defense. While Drummond defend the players who are attacking the paint, Seth could give a hand at defending point guards which he is good at and we witnessed it while he was defending his own brother Steph.
76ers just lost two of their best players in exchange for 1 offensive that we don't know if he could really provide what the 76ers need.
I guess we will just need to see it at hand first before we could justify the decision.
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 825

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:27:44 PM

Somehow we can say that its a good trade on their side since they got Seth and Drummond which we know that they can contribute on both defense,ofense and perfectly fit on the play they set so parting ways of harden will not totally a huge lose for them. And we can say that Nets is totally a strong team now. I'm just wandering if Sixers will be lucky for the addition of harden since they don't know yet if he will be the same on his rocket days also if he will sign again on his current team.
That's what they need, a defensive power. Seth and Drummond are the best definition of defense. While Drummond defend the players who are attacking the paint, Seth could give a hand at defending point guards which he is good at and we witnessed it while he was defending his own brother Steph.
76ers just lost two of their best players in exchange for 1 offensive that we don't know if he could really provide what the 76ers need.
I guess we will just need to see it at hand first before we could justify the decision.

I think Drummond is a good addition, I mean LA is there, but we all know that he is no longer at his prime together with Blake at the middle. But with the addition of Drummond, who I think is doing a good job with the Sixers as manning the middle, and now moving to the Nets, he somewhat a big factor for the team to really up and beef up their defense in the middle. Nash will have to give him a lot of time to play instead of LA and Blake at the center position. And that's why majority thinks that the Nets is the winning in this blockbuster trade because they have given so much just to get Harden and we don't know how he will blend with the team.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:32:07 PM

~
Although I think Nets won the trade, Sixers able to let go of a problematic player to the club in exchange of someone who should be better at scoring isn't a bad deal.

How many lost their bet at the Clippers vs. Warriors game? Grin I've read a lot of comments favoring GSW but we've seen how LAC grind and won against higher ranked teams in both conferences (including come from behind). Many people also expected Klay to repeat his performance against the Lakers but too bad he ended up with just 7 points.
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:44:39 PM

~
Although I think Nets won the trade, Sixers able to let go of a problematic player to the club in exchange of someone who should be better at scoring isn't a bad deal.
I guess Sixers won the trade, if they didn't trade Simmons, they would not improve, now that they have Harden, it's easy to assume that they have a better chance in the playoffs and I would not doubt them winning a championship.

How many lost their bet at the Clippers vs. Warriors game? Grin I've read a lot of comments favoring GSW but we've seen how LAC grind and won against higher ranked teams in both conferences (including come from behind). Many people also expected Klay to repeat his performance against the Lakers but too bad he ended up with just 7 points.
Most of us are probably betting on the Warriors, but I saw some bettors trusting the Clippers at home,  well, they are right, Clippers are underrated, no superstar in the line up but they still did pretty well.

Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 04:03:38 PM

~
Oh that! Yes, I guess that's also a win for them. Since Simmons is not even playing one of their games I guess it's also a win for them now that someone has filled the spot and the money they are paying for. Sorry, I forgot that fact.
I am not in doubt with Embiid's capability but Harden is whom I am more worried about with the history of not playing at his best whenever the playoffs is happening. But who knows, maybe Embiid will the one to push him in the edge to bring his A game every time they play.
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 854

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 08:53:01 PM

~
Oh that! Yes, I guess that's also a win for them. Since Simmons is not even playing one of their games I guess it's also a win for them now that someone has filled the spot and the money they are paying for. Sorry, I forgot that fact.
I am not in doubt with Embiid's capability but Harden is whom I am more worried about with the history of not playing at his best whenever the playoffs is happening. But who knows, maybe Embiid will the one to push him in the edge to bring his A game every time they play.

History shows that Harden doesn't work well if if he is not the alpha of the team. Although he has adjusted very well with the Nets, but you can see he has some attitude problems. So this might be a big issue not just in the floor, but it can bring chaos and negativity in the locker room as well. And as you have said, he has a history of choking in the playoffs so for sure the Sixers will still be Joel's team no matter what.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
karabiber

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 09:51:10 PM

Tyreke Evans, who was banned from the league in 2019, is returning to the league. The player, who was disqualified for violating the NBA and NBPA anti-drug program terms, has applied again for a return to the league in 2021. The player's application has been accepted. Evans will be able to negotiate with any team in the unlimited free player position. Which will be the new team of Evans, who won the rookie of the year award with the Sacremento Kings.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 10:00:01 PM

Tyreke Evans, who was banned from the league in 2019, is returning to the league. The player, who was disqualified for violating the NBA and NBPA anti-drug program terms, has applied again for a return to the league in 2021. The player's application has been accepted. Evans will be able to negotiate with any team in the unlimited free player position. Which will be the new team of Evans, who won the rookie of the year award with the Sacremento Kings.
I thought he signed with a team when you said "returning". Kudos for the effort and showing willingness but he's probably too old for his position. He would be lucky if someone gives him the minimum for a veteran. I also don't think he's someone youngsters would look up to.
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 819

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2022, 11:06:04 PM

~

History shows that Harden doesn't work well if if he is not the alpha of the team. Although he has adjusted very well with the Nets, but you can see he has some attitude problems. So this might be a big issue not just in the floor, but it can bring chaos and negativity in the locker room as well. And as you have said, he has a history of choking in the playoffs so for sure the Sixers will still be Joel's team no matter what.

We don't know yet on how he perform on Sixers so lets just see if he can work well with Embiid because if he will bring his attitude here in Sixers then provably many teams will avoid him on his next trade. But since he's doing good on nets and can adjust base on his role well maybe I think he can do the same but the question we need to see how consistent he is for maintaining that.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 11:16:20 PM

The Golden State Warriors are the favorite to win in that game but it's not worth placing a bet for them due to low odds. The question would be, how many take the risks betting the Los Angeles Clippers as it seems the odds for them are high.

On the handicap side, that question of yours seems to be appropriate as they believe Warriors can cover anything on the spread.

Klay Thompson is inconsistent and others are right. That 1 big performance by him against the Lakers can't be sustained for now to their next set of games because he is still adjusting.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 11:33:36 PM

It was definitely profitable for both sides. I mean Harden is better than Simmons by far if you ask me, so getting Simmons is not a "win" for Nets, but they got a player that would be willing to play for Nets and be super happy and would give everything because they saved him from the team he didn't want to play.

So, Simmons is great compared to an unwilling Harden. Whereas Sixers literally got SOMETHING for Simmons, doesn't matter who it is but it is Harden that they got which is awesome. I am expecting Harden to contribute a lot but even if he does a little bit, that is better than getting zero from Simmons just sitting at home instead of playing. So both teams won if you ask me.

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1407

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 12:57:51 AM

Terrible loss by the Knicks last night.  Okc came in without Shai and dort their 2 best players and embarrassed the Knicks.  They made giddy look like magic and the Mann with 30 points lol.  Seriously.  Only bright spot was big mitch controlled the center and looks like a higher end center as the season goes on.  And grimes looks promising as a rookie.  Thibs drew up a play that had iq take the 3pt to tie after going 0-5 on the night and can't hit a shot the past 3 weeks....terrible all the way around.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:01:29 AM

It was definitely profitable for both sides. I mean Harden is better than Simmons by far if you ask me, so getting Simmons is not a "win" for Nets, but they got a player that would be willing to play for Nets and be super happy and would give everything because they saved him from the team he didn't want to play.

So, Simmons is great compared to an unwilling Harden. Whereas Sixers literally got SOMETHING for Simmons, doesn't matter who it is but it is Harden that they got which is awesome. I am expecting Harden to contribute a lot but even if he does a little bit, that is better than getting zero from Simmons just sitting at home instead of playing. So both teams won if you ask me.

Logically right, much better than a sitting Simmons,

and beside that's Harden, an MVP caliber that will bring his game to Philly. Even they already have Embiid but contributions
from Harden is also a good plus factor to them, he can attract defense and he can give good offensive scores.

We will see the aftereffect of this trade after this season, either they will end up facing each other to the next round
or better to compete for the ECF, we never know but looking forward to that.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2072

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 02:43:44 AM

He played well for Sacramento Kings, but it is unlikely that any team would want to sign him again. I mean, other veteran players would also like to return to the NBA, but it's very hard. An example is Isaiah Thomas, who has made many attempts to return to the NBA throughout this season, but teams still have not offered him a full contract. So it seems to me that Tyreke Evans also has a very low chance of returning to the NBA, given that he badly ruined his reputation after that disqualification in 2019.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dave1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:50:25 AM

Simmons are very lively with this new home, he even said that he feel that he is accepted by the Nets. And be prepared him making a comeback with him, Kyrie and Durant together.

As for Tyreke Evans, hopefully some teams will give him at least a 10 day contract and see if he still has it. This kid has a lot of potential, and even become the rookie of the year (2009). But bad decisions in life, hopefully he learns from it and could start a clean slate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 03:04:31 AM

The Boston Celtics have finally found their rhythms and finally beat the 76ers for the first time this season and they demolished them throughout the quarters. They are now number 6 in the Playoff spot, if they continue such a high level of plays, they have a chance to climb up to the top 3 and secure their playoff spot after the all-star week.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3059

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 05:15:36 AM

Terrible loss by the Knicks last night.  Okc came in without Shai and dort their 2 best players and embarrassed the Knicks.  They made giddy look like magic and the Mann with 30 points lol.  Seriously.  Only bright spot was big mitch controlled the center and looks like a higher end center as the season goes on.  And grimes looks promising as a rookie.  Thibs drew up a play that had iq take the 3pt to tie after going 0-5 on the night and can't hit a shot the past 3 weeks....terrible all the way around.

I still just don’t understand what’s going on with this team. I just expected so much more from them ever since they beat the Bulls in that first time they played them. They looked convincingly good. The teams sure have gone separately direction since then (little bit of bragging)..you count them out of the playoffs or think there is a chance ?

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1039

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 06:26:57 AM

The Boston Celtics have finally found their rhythms and finally beat the 76ers for the first time this season and they demolished them throughout the quarters. They are now number 6 in the Playoff spot, if they continue such a high level of plays, they have a chance to climb up to the top 3 and secure their playoff spot after the all-star week.

After having a shaky start, the Celtics managed to win 9 straight games and they really demolished the 76ers without Harden.
Many are seeing 76ers as one of the contenders right now and you lost by 48 points :|. I mean that is a huge margin but maybe it wasn't their night though.

It seems like the new players that Celtics got really is helping the team and its good to see Tatum and Brown at their best performance again. Until now though at the time I'm posting this, I can't move on on the step back three attempt of Embiid Cheesy.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 07:02:26 AM

How many lost their bet at the Clippers vs. Warriors game? ~
~
On the handicap side, that question of yours seems to be appropriate as they believe Warriors can cover anything on the spread.~
Yeah I wasn't specific in my question but that's covered and also those who included GSW in their parlay bets.

~
Until now though at the time I'm posting this, I can't move on on the step back three attempt of Embiid Cheesy.
Harden should sue him for his 'patented' double step back Grin

Seriously, I already said it before that Embiid loves to show off his skills (handles). If I look at his game now, he's playing more like Giannis. Joel playing with more freedom kinda worked well for the Sixers before Harden was traded but not sure now. It will be a challenge for Doc who will have more of the ball.
Pages: « 1 ... 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 [2249] 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 3461 »
  Print  

Jump to: