News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 [2243] 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 ... 3394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877669 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 01:48:09 PM

I agree with what you said. Going to the playoffs is not difficult, there are playoff level players in this team. But they will be eliminated after 1 or 2 rounds. We all know that they will not be successful in this situation Cheesy
There has been talk of Josh Richardson joining the Lakers. It can be useful for the team, he's playing with good statistics this season Smiley

A healthy Davis and Lebron play different during playoffs sir. Playoffs is a game 7 series compared to a regular season matches which didn't let players adjust for there mistake for a rematch game. Lebron is a genius in terms of adjusting and knowing the weakness of the enemy team assuming all his team mates is very healthy. I still believe that Lakers will do a comeback play this year, Just remove the hindrance player and improve the bench scrore because that's there current weakness whenever davis and lebron is already feeling the fatigue. Trading Kuzma for westbrook is really a very bad decision.  Undecided

I don't think the Lakers can do this with Lebron and Davis alone. Even if they do not have any injuries and are playing with full performance, it is very difficult for them to be successful. The opponent they will face in the playoffs will probably be one of the best teams in the league. I'm sure they will be eliminated in the first two rounds Cheesy

Yes they can't do it alone, I mean Davis and Lebron is expected to carry the team all the way through and good thing Malik Monk is stepping up but that won't be enough because they need another help in offensive and defensive. The Lakers is one of the best example of a healthy team but it doesn't matter because the others aren't contributing. IMO, Vogel should already let Howard play enough minutes and bench WB more often.

Looks like their coaching staff cannot handle well the pressure and also doesn't know how to handle or pick which player is good in certain situation that's why they end up like this, this is why many conclude that they don't need to trade any of their players since they are already having a good piece. The one they need is new coaching staff so that they can facilitate well their line up and work their chemistry together.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:54:24 PM

Looks like their coaching staff cannot handle well the pressure and also doesn't know how to handle or pick which player is good in certain situation that's why they end up like this, this is why many conclude that they don't need to trade any of their players since they are already having a good piece. The one they need is new coaching staff so that they can facilitate well their line up and work their chemistry together.
It's very common that the coach will be blamed, and I would not be surprised if one day I will read in the headline that the coach of the Lakers got fired. For sure, Frank Vogel also know that with the performance of his team, the management could make a decision to let him go and let other coaches handle the struggling Lakers.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 03:58:52 PM

I think the real winner will be how Simmons plays. Can this man shoot yet? Or is his priorities with Maya Jama? There's no way you can say the nets won the trade when the other team gets James harden?? If the Lakers traded westbrick, Howard, tht, Ariza and the kitchen sink for harden, you wouldn't be saying the nets won the trade. True, I like Seth curry but you really gonna compare him to the beard.
For the sixers with Joel doc rivers and now James harden I think this will be the biggest melt down of the season. None of these superstars have a ring, bar doc rivers 1. I don't see them getting out of the second round. And the nets? Irving just get the vaccine so you can play at home, Durant has stuck his neck out long enough. For the real winners of the east, the Greek freak will be laughing at this trade. He dismantled the big 3 of the east in less than 16 games together. Lakers in 5

Most people thinks the Nets won the trade, well I guess I don't have any justifications for that yet but same as you I don't think the Nets won it.
If James Harden will become a good fit in the Sixers system, that would be the pain in the a** not only for Durant and the Nets team but also for the laughing Giannis as you said lol.
Not to mention how well Embiid is playing at a high level this year, I'm not sure but I think the Sixer could form a big 3 for Embiid, Harden, and Harris.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:51:27 PM

I watched Steve Nash's interview about the Harden - Simmon trade and I can't tell if he's happy with it or not (he doesn't look excited). He's just glad to move forward without trade rumor distractions. At least he respect his game and said some good things about Simmons in the past despite his poor shooting.

Ben’s a generational talent. Crazy athlete, can play multiple positions on offense and defense. Obviously his glaring weakness is the shooting, but he’s so gifted that he can make up for it in other ways, and it’s about finding a way for him to be at his best for this group. And that’s a challenge for this club, is how do all the pieces fit together? Ben’s ability at both ends of the floor is unique and he’s a special, special player.

“I wouldn’t put it past him to become a reliable shooter at some stage in his career, but he still does so many things at both ends of the floor that if you could find a way as an organization to promote that, you have an incredible, incredible piece. That is a huge challenge — how do all the pieces fit? … I think it’s something that Brett [Brown] and everyone are working through every day. It’s a gift and a curse.

Maybe this will be the time he should learn the shooting thing. A program with Steve Nash will help, thats a guy who shoots 90+ percent at the freethrow line while he was a veteran prime at Phoenix Suns. He has no control over the managements decision but he can make up for it by being a good coach.
It will all depend on Ben Simmons if he is willing to do it or will he just keep on being stubborn about it. There are a lot of perks being a shooter and there's so much you could do to space the floor if the defender knows you can do it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:59:37 PM

I agree with what you said. Going to the playoffs is not difficult, there are playoff level players in this team. But they will be eliminated after 1 or 2 rounds. We all know that they will not be successful in this situation Cheesy
There has been talk of Josh Richardson joining the Lakers. It can be useful for the team, he's playing with good statistics this season Smiley

A healthy Davis and Lebron play different during playoffs sir. Playoffs is a game 7 series compared to a regular season matches which didn't let players adjust for there mistake for a rematch game. Lebron is a genius in terms of adjusting and knowing the weakness of the enemy team assuming all his team mates is very healthy. I still believe that Lakers will do a comeback play this year, Just remove the hindrance player and improve the bench scrore because that's there current weakness whenever davis and lebron is already feeling the fatigue. Trading Kuzma for westbrook is really a very bad decision.  Undecided

I don't think the Lakers can do this with Lebron and Davis alone. Even if they do not have any injuries and are playing with full performance, it is very difficult for them to be successful. The opponent they will face in the playoffs will probably be one of the best teams in the league. I'm sure they will be eliminated in the first two rounds Cheesy

Yes they can't do it alone, I mean Davis and Lebron is expected to carry the team all the way through and good thing Malik Monk is stepping up but that won't be enough because they need another help in offensive and defensive. The Lakers is one of the best example of a healthy team but it doesn't matter because the others aren't contributing. IMO, Vogel should already let Howard play enough minutes and bench WB more often.

Good point! They don't exactly need a trade to have an another additional to their team as it can ruin destroy and ruin their rotation and rhythm more. What they need is to fix their problems inside, coaching staffs are indeed needed to be replaced with new fresh mind with different style or approach because the fact that they have a team consisting of all star players but they are the one who's getting bullied in the league right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 06:07:29 PM

~
By the way, in ECF, I guess there are plenty of good teams in the East, and we cannot just assume a repeat, we have Memphis, Bulls, and Sixers
I'm guessing that supposed to be Miami Heat and not Memphis because they play in the Western Conference.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. I meant Miami Heat and not the Memphis Grizzlies. But as I said, these are just a mere speculations so we can't really know for sure if it's still the Bucks will represent the East towards the Finals. Who knows right? Currently, the Heat and Bulls are just exchanging spots so we never know and they are healthy as well.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:58:49 PM

I think the real winner will be how Simmons plays. Can this man shoot yet? Or is his priorities with Maya Jama? There's no way you can say the nets won the trade when the other team gets James harden?? If the Lakers traded westbrick, Howard, tht, Ariza and the kitchen sink for harden, you wouldn't be saying the nets won the trade. True, I like Seth curry but you really gonna compare him to the beard.
For the sixers with Joel doc rivers and now James harden I think this will be the biggest melt down of the season. None of these superstars have a ring, bar doc rivers 1. I don't see them getting out of the second round. And the nets? Irving just get the vaccine so you can play at home, Durant has stuck his neck out long enough. For the real winners of the east, the Greek freak will be laughing at this trade. He dismantled the big 3 of the east in less than 16 games together. Lakers in 5

Most people thinks the Nets won the trade, well I guess I don't have any justifications for that yet but same as you I don't think the Nets won it.
If James Harden will become a good fit in the Sixers system, that would be the pain in the a** not only for Durant and the Nets team but also for the laughing Giannis as you said lol.
Not to mention how well Embiid is playing at a high level this year, I'm not sure but I think the Sixer could form a big 3 for Embiid, Harden, and Harris.

Very possible. Remember those years when Harden form their own versions of big three, CP3 Capela and Him? That's a title contender

from the west, just a game short away from moving to the finals. It so happens that CP3 got injured and GSW played so well and managed to

escaped and win the WCF title again. If Doc Rivers's managed to blend the chemistry, Sixers is the one who benefited the most from this trade.

We never know till we witness them playing together. Good timing for the next round. Wink
karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:05:45 PM

The most talked about topic of the night was the inactivity of the Los Angeles Lakers. While it was noteworthy that the Lakers could not take any action on the last trading day, it was written that the team will focus on the buy-out market.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:12:57 PM

After the big trade, I wonder how James Harden is going to perform as of his first game with 76ers. Maybe we can see him in the starting five tonight against Thunder. Currently, Thunder are one of the miserable teams and I don't expect them to compete with 76ers much. If Harden gets accustomed to his new team quickly, I will be eyeing 76ers in the playoffs too. Maybe they don't seem to be a big candidate for the title but they can still achieve a good success this season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darxiaomi

Activity: 1316
Merit: 953

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:37:40 PM

After the big trade, I wonder how James Harden is going to perform as of his first game with 76ers. Maybe we can see him in the starting five tonight against Thunder. Currently, Thunder are one of the miserable teams and I don't expect them to compete with 76ers much. If Harden gets accustomed to his new team quickly, I will be eyeing 76ers in the playoffs too. Maybe they don't seem to be a big candidate for the title but they can still achieve a good success this season.

Harden have to be good not only for him, its a point guard of one style the sixers doesnt have.
But for me, most important of this trade can be the gift of Paul Millsap. You maybe say why?.
And this its the why, most of the teams strugled a lot with their second unit and need experience to manage the time without the stars. And really Millsap have that capacities.
He have a ton of experience and can do much more in less minutes.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:42:31 PM

I do not remember any season where Spurs made this many trades. Eubanks and White are gone and we did not get anyone that is worthwhile, maybe Dragic but since we have an all-star at the guard position now, I do not know why we even needed him. It was mainly for the first round picks, we have 3 first round picks this season which could be packaged and be given to a team, hell even more for next season and also second round picks as well, so if you could package like 4-5 picks together and offer that to Magic, they "may" take it, or if not then we could trade for a bit lower.

One of the picks estimated to be 7th, so that is really good, and other two is still first rounders, so I am guessing we could get higher. In that case "maybe" it will make a sense if we could pick a great player but that is all we can assume right now, it is not tangible yet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:43:00 PM

The most talked about topic of the night was the inactivity of the Los Angeles Lakers. While it was noteworthy that the Lakers could not take any action on the last trading day, it was written that the team will focus on the buy-out market.
They were active in trade discussions but they couldn't find a deal that's worth it for them says Rob Pelinka. Other teams were probably low-balling them or asking too much in return since it looked like Lakers were in need of quick changes to salvage their season. I think they already conceded they are not winning the title this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:57:26 PM

Boston Celtics - Denver Nuggets game seems to be worth watching for tonight. These teams are in similar conditions lately but Celtics' recent form is much better now. They have been winning for six games. Nuggets are not complete because of not having especially Jamal Murray maybe but they are still very good now. Jokic is such a great player than he plays a big role in the victories of the team. He is playing like a point guard now and it is enjoyable to watch. But I think that Celtics will win this by a close margin.

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:08:31 PM

Boston Celtics - Denver Nuggets game seems to be worth watching for tonight. These teams are in similar conditions lately but Celtics' recent form is much better now. They have been winning for six games. Nuggets are not complete because of not having especially Jamal Murray maybe but they are still very good now. Jokic is such a great player than he plays a big role in the victories of the team. He is playing like a point guard now and it is enjoyable to watch. But I think that Celtics will win this by a close margin.

Denver is still weak with couple of main players injured,so far the MVP Nikola Jokic is carring the entire team during this NBA season and is going for them pretty okay. Also Boston Celtics is a really good defending team so expecting a low number of points between these two teams.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
darxiaomi

Activity: 1316
Merit: 953

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:14:13 PM

Yes but this its one of the BIG troubles the Denver cant resolve, Jokic take so much time with the ball in his hands (and he is faboluos dont misunderstand me) but with that kind of player if you have a regular Point Guard, this man cant play.
I see ton of times Campazzo (a traditional point guard and amazing one) dont up the ball and this was made for Jokic so you dont have a Pivot to play(because was Jokic and now he its carrying the ball) and the point guard who have to go up with the ball and sing the play have to go to a corner and wait.
With a Point Guard like Jamal Murray and one shotter like Michael Potter this its amazing because Jamal doesnt care about pick the ball he want to shoot.
But now nobody its like him so its a big big trouble.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 10:49:57 PM

It's very common that the coach will be blamed, and I would not be surprised if one day I will read in the headline that the coach of the Lakers got fired. For sure, Frank Vogel also know that with the performance of his team, the management could make a decision to let him go and let other coaches handle the struggling Lakers.

They are the one is in charge with the system and players will just adopt the system but unfortunately the players cannot get what system set because maybe there's problem with the coach and since he cannot get the perfect blend to the current rooster what he got so for sure if they try to change this maybe they can solve their problems. They already have talented rooster on their team and they just need work it out to get better result.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:03:33 PM

Can't believe the Knicks had enough in them to take the puches by golden state and still win.  Thought when they were bricking foul shots that would be the death of them but they finally showed some balls.  Hopefully they can go into Portland and win that and salvage somewhat a terrible road trip. 

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:17:44 PM

Both teams won the trade. First, Simmons wants to get out badly on his former team, therefore any form of trades involving him will be an advantage for the Philadelphia 76ers as no reason to keep this player on the lineup. The Nets also won the trade as Simmons is surely fired up to play again. Simmons is also not a selfish type of player and he will be fit for whatever Steve Nash assigns him to do.

Let's see how these teams will now performed with their new trade deal.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:22:13 PM

Both teams won the trade. First, Simmons wants to get out badly on his former team, therefore any form of trades involving him will be an advantage for the Philadelphia 76ers as no reason to keep this player on the lineup. The Nets also won the trade as Simmons is surely fired up to play again. Simmons is also not a selfish type of player and he will be fit for whatever Steve Nash assigns him to do.

Philly lost the trade on this one.  Seth spread the floor for embid to do his business now who is anyone fearing on the outside?  Harden does his work driving they are going to jam the paint.  And then 2 future picks while it seems they would be late picks.  They honestly have no draft capital for future trades.  They need to win this year or next or this is disastrous.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:56:12 PM

Philly lost the trade on this one.  Seth spread the floor for embid to do his business now who is anyone fearing on the outside?  Harden does his work driving they are going to jam the paint.  And then 2 future picks while it seems they would be late picks.  They honestly have no draft capital for future trades.  They need to win this year or next or this is disastrous.

Also thinking the same way. Seth Curry now used to work on Joel Embiid and even the former is sometimes not consistent, he's a good front runner on the team. With Harden's trade, the usual gameplay of Sixers will now be changed because it's very clear that his specialty was always an "ISOLATION" play where he will be the main scorer.

But let's not think on advance. We should see the result of that trade and what they will bring on their respective teans within only a few games played.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 [2243] 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 ... 3394 »
  Print  

Jump to: