News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 [3217] 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 ... 3396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878066 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:10:25 AM

Just look at the scoring and it seems that NOP is winning against the Sixers. They don't have Joel Embiid when I check it and it was only Maxey trying to be the next offensive guy. And since Joel is not in the middle, Zion is taking it inside and scoring big with 29 points entering the 4th quarter.

Good thing that I stay away from betting on this game, didn't read that Joel is not playing or at least questionable in this game.

So it spared me some money and maybe I will just have to take it tomorrow and bet maybe live when I have the time. It's really hard to pre-bet without knowing who's playing and who's not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 03:10:34 AM

It would be but really the Warriors beat themselves.  Sacramento shot 20 free throws in the third quarter AND they had 20 turnovers in the game.  On the road and they still only lost bull a last minute bucket.  Not taking anything away from Sacramento but they shoukd have blown out the Warriors last night.  In the playoffs that's not gonna fly.
Yes, I understand... I confess that in the playoffs it separates the "men from the children"
The Warriors are a mature and experienced team, but I believe they are in decline compared to previous seasons, compared to the Kings, I would never have imagined that they would be able to go to a game 7 against the GSW in the last season (playoffs).
The Kings have made a significant improvement compared to previous seasons and I have no doubt that they can improve even more.

We need to see and analyze how this season will go to have better parameters about these teams, but I have no doubt that if the Kings and Warriors face each other again in the playoffs it will be very interesting to watch.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:52:05 AM

Just look at the scoring and it seems that NOP is winning against the Sixers. They don't have Joel Embiid when I check it and it was only Maxey trying to be the next offensive guy. And since Joel is not in the middle, Zion is taking it inside and scoring big with 29 points entering the 4th quarter.

Good thing that I stay away from betting on this game, didn't read that Joel is not playing or at least questionable in this game.

So it spared me some money and maybe I will just have to take it tomorrow and bet maybe live when I have the time. It's really hard to pre-bet without knowing who's playing and who's not.

Good for you, without Embiid's presence, the Sixers are not just missing their best offensive player but also their big man, and yes Zion will take that.
advantage as he can penetrate well and create most of his inside points.

And with CJ back on the court, his offensive threat just adds up, looking with their squad if all will be healthy I guess they also have that chance.
moving forward.

A Healthy Zion, Ingram, CJ and Valančiūnas all the positions that will be covered, they just need to work as one and create a good blend of game plays.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2020

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 05:43:39 AM

A Healthy Zion, Ingram, CJ and Valančiūnas all the positions that will be covered, they just need to work as one and create a good blend of game plays.

If the Pelicans' core players are healthy, that makes them a really strong team that could pose a serious challenge to other top teams, especially in the playoffs. But at the same time, I am still skeptical about the Pelicans' performance this season because players like Zion are too injury-prone, and there is no certainty that he will be able to perform the entire regular season without getting another serious injury before the playoffs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:01:26 AM

If the Pelicans' core players are healthy, that makes them a really strong team that could pose a serious challenge to other top teams, especially in the playoffs. But at the same time, I am still skeptical about the Pelicans' performance this season because players like Zion are too injury-prone, and there is no certainty that he will be able to perform the entire regular season without getting another serious injury before the playoffs.

They are healthy now, but it seems like they have having problem recently as domonstrated but their inconsistency. As we all know, they are currently at the number 8 spot with 10-9 wins, this stats aren't too impressive. But anyway, as long as Zion is playing with the team, I guess they'll be fun to watch especially if this season Zion will last and finish the playoffs, that sure thing is a big achievement on their part knowing how "injury-prone" is Zion.

Further, I notice that Zion's stats drop a bit this season, probably he was adviced not to be over aggressive so he'll stay healthy for a longer period.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:37:14 AM

Ok guys I changed the poll. Our new question is first team to get 20 wins. Which team do you think will achieve it?

Right now Celtics is leading with 14 wins, they only need 6 more. Magic and Bucks from the East, Timberwolves and Nuggets in the West have 13 wins each. Very close race is going on right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 08:28:07 AM

Ok guys I changed the poll. Our new question is first team to get 20 wins. Which team do you think will achieve it?

Right now Celtics is leading with 14 wins, they only need 6 more. Magic and Bucks from the East, Timberwolves and Nuggets in the West have 13 wins each. Very close race is going on right now.
I voted for the Boston Celtics, seem to be they are one of those teams that are really consistent right now. With Brown and Tatum as their leading offensive weapons, and the the rest just jiving in the right now.

Even KP seems to be back in his prime, unlike when he plays with the Denver and Wizards team. Right now he moves differently, maybe he fells that he is on the right team right now and their chances are very high again to be in the top of the East.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:00:34 AM

I voted for the Boston Celtics, seem to be they are one of those teams that are really consistent right now. With Brown and Tatum as their leading offensive weapons, and the the rest just jiving in the right now.

Even KP seems to be back in his prime, unlike when he plays with the Denver and Wizards team. Right now he moves differently, maybe he fells that he is on the right team right now and their chances are very high again to be in the top of the East.

Cool! We're the first three to cast votes. I also voted for Boston. When it's about consistency in the regular season, it's always Boston and Milwaukee in my head but I just feel like the former is the better team. Lillard is a good addition to Milwaukee but Boston letting go of their noisy talkative players that are sometimes seen as leaders was a good decision. Tatum and Brown are very good team players and have no ego which allowed their new roster to progress.

I'm surprised that Magic is on the list and even on the second choice. I just noticed them. They're second in the eastern conference with a huge 8-game winning streak.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 09:24:13 AM

Cool! We're the first three to cast votes. I also voted for Boston. When it's about consistency in the regular season, it's always Boston and Milwaukee in my head but I just feel like the former is the better team. Lillard is a good addition to Milwaukee but Boston letting go of their noisy talkative players that are sometimes seen as leaders was a good decision. Tatum and Brown are very good team players and have no ego which allowed their new roster to progress.

I'm surprised that Magic is on the list and even on the second choice. I just noticed them. They're second in the eastern conference with a huge 8-game winning streak.

I always think about Boston will go first since they are consistent so far in this season also the addition of Holiday is really creating some good impact to their current roster that's why they became more lethal this season.
Also although they let go of those guys still they get good result for acquiring a good player and that paid off since they are the current top team in the east.

I'm also surprised the current performance done by Magic this season since they are really doing a good run so we can say that there's exciting competition happening in the east and I'm sure fans really love what they see  right now.

Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:36:55 AM

Impressive overall team performance by the Clippers' starters as they beat the Kings convincingly. Kahwi's 34 points with 66.7% shooting is efficient and that also comes with zero turnover. Harden's 26 points with 62.5% shooting is great as well but what impressed me more is his 5 steals in the game. He's like a different player seeing him intercept passes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:57:05 AM

Impressive overall team performance by the Clippers' starters as they beat the Kings convincingly. Kahwi's 34 points with 66.7% shooting is efficient and that also comes with zero turnover. Harden's 26 points with 62.5% shooting is great as well but what impressed me more is his 5 steals in the game. He's like a different player seeing him intercept passes.

And that's what we should be expecting from James Harden, quality minutes with good contributions. So not surprise that they are the favorites in this game if I remember it correctly. The Kings back to back games and having to overcome the Warriors in their home court. Russell Westbrook almost had another triple double 9, 8, 5 in just 19 minutes, that's impressive. For the Kings though, it was just Aaron Fox again, with 40 big points, but there's no support from other players who did contribute in their big win against the Warriors. Most probably they are really tired going into this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 10:01:20 AM

I always think about Boston will go first since they are consistent so far in this season also the addition of Holiday is really creating some good impact to their current roster that's why they became more lethal this season.
Also although they let go of those guys still they get good result for acquiring a good player and that paid off since they are the current top team in the east.

Yeah, I think they still have that momentum from last year, although it's a total different team right now, but with the addition of Porzingis and Holiday, they become one of the best team right now. And I consider Brown and Tatum as the best duo in the league. They really know their role and no one overpower the other. If Tatum has the best game then Brown is just on the side letting Tatum took over and vice versa.

So my vote goes to them as well.

We are all surprise by the Magic's run, but let's see if they can sustain this run or not. As the Bucks and the Sixers are just behind them.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 11:16:17 AM

We are all surprise by the Magic's run, but let's see if they can sustain this run or not. As the Bucks and the Sixers are just behind them.

Currently behind Boston and has a chance to be on the number 1 spot if the win streak will continue.

Currently they are on a 8 win streak, while the longest win streak in the history of this team is 9, which were on the following seasons.

1 2010-11
2 2000-01
3 1994-95

So once they break that longest win streak, they'll make a history. And judging by their next scheduled games, they'll be up against the Wizards on their next at home, (will tie if they win), next is on the road against the Cavaliers (will make history if they win).

https://www.landofbasketball.com/teams/stats/winning_streaks_magic.htm

xLays

Activity: 1610
Merit: 359

https://shuffle.com?r=nba

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 12:00:27 PM

One of the reasons why the Kings lost to the Clippers is that before the match they already played really well against the Warriors (made comeback) and the Kings became tired battling the Clippers. Sabonis only played 4 minutes in the 4th quarter. By that time, the Clippers were already leading and things got worse when Sabonis joined the floor in the 4th quarter. You can see that they are really tired but at least Kings trying to comeback again but they can't.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 12:11:45 PM

I think 76ers are one of the most inconsistent teams in NBA right now because you simply cannot have awesome performances and then awful ones ...so with or without Embiid , this team is super far away from achieving anything special anytime soon in NBA and I'm glad Pelicans saw this in 76ers and immediately took over the game and won it.

Funny or not , Clippers won but this team is capable of doing big damage to important teams and I won't be surprised if they will start a winning streak soon.  Grin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 12:59:34 PM

One of the reasons why the Kings lost to the Clippers is that before the match they already played really well against the Warriors (made comeback) and the Kings became tired battling the Clippers. Sabonis only played 4 minutes in the 4th quarter. By that time, the Clippers were already leading and things got worse when Sabonis joined the floor in the 4th quarter. You can see that they are really tired but at least Kings trying to comeback again but they can't.
I get what you're saying but not really an excuse for their loss since every team has their back to back games. If we're also going to use that argument then why Fox still had a monster game and he was pretty efficient too? I think Zubac did really good at controlling the inside even blocking Sabonis a couple of times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 01:38:01 PM
Merited by Hypnosis00 (1)

I get what you're saying but not really an excuse for their loss since every team has their back to back games. If we're also going to use that argument then why Fox still had a monster game and he was pretty efficient too? I think Zubac did really good at controlling the inside even blocking Sabonis a couple of times.
We can always come up with an excuses if we think of it. A win by the Clippers here is considered a big win, they deserve the credit for their good game as they bounce back from a bad performance against a jokic-less Nuggets. Honestly, I thought the Clippers are not anymore into a high scoring game but this game they scored 131 points which is way high compared to their average, and if we review the stats, the big 3 (less westbrook) have been playing well, add Mann also who's been consistent so far.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 02:28:57 PM

They are shooting at a higher level while the Sacramento Kings had a bad start and it was to come back when the lead was deep.
James Harden, that's the classic one that we have seen a lot of times in his Houston Rockets and I missed it. Thankfully, he showed it today and that helped a lot to give the Clippers the W. What's more important is his 5 steals because they have been turning most of the Kings' turnovers into points. That's big considering Harden is not known for his defensive skills.

How about the Nuggets?
Jamal Murray is back and it made the Nuggets a better team. Rockets is surely strong but not today as they were defeated by a full cast of the Nuggets. Although Jamal Murray's minutes are restricted, he never wasted it, and every time he comes back in he will surely make a play or score for the team. Damn, I missed that guy too.
MPJ was affected by the energy of Jamal and scored 30 points with 7/12 beyond the arc. Wow! The Nuggets are back to being super again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 02:55:06 PM

Consistency is the only question for Clippers now that they show their full potential. This was supposed to be expectation when Clippers acquired James Harden but the problem is maintaining this kind of performance to different team with better defense and offense.

Kings is a messed in today match since only Fox contributes to the game. Sabonis doesn’t have a good performance today that result weak defense and offense of Kings.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:29:33 PM

I choose Orlando Magic even though the Celtics have more experience in this kind of performance where they were top 1 in recent years because of the way their high chemistry and great play all the time. This time the Magic have the aspirations to get as many wins as they can to secure their place in the NBA playoffs this year and that could be the same reason for them to get the 20 wins before the Celtics. This is just a speculation from me but I am seriously rooting for them this year since they exhausted all efforts to be at this level right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 [3217] 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 ... 3396 »
  Print  

Jump to: