Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133884 times)
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:49:57 AM

if the price rises bitcoin. Of course you can buy anything other than the home. and confirm whether they accept bitcoin. because the cost of the fee to withdraw convert fiat. large enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:45:05 AM

Yes you should it would be pretty cool and I think more people will do it when the price is really good, I think if the bitcoin is getting more value people are more likely gonna do this because than its possible with a low amount of bitcoins.
I think you should do it because its the future of the bitcoin, I think it will happen for most houses in the future.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:38:26 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
you should buy a house if bitcoin price rise up to $10000.and at that moment you have more than 5 bitcoin,its a good time to buy some house,and you can use your 20% of your bitcoin for waiting price increase,or trading,such a good life.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:41:18 PM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
you should buy a house if bitcoin price rise up to $10000.and at that moment you have more than 5 bitcoin,its a good time to buy some house,and you can use your 20% of your bitcoin for waiting price increase,or trading,such a good life.
bitcoin will never go to a price of $10000. better to collect a lot of bitcoin, rather than you waiting for bitcoin prices above $5.000. which is in fact difficult to achieve.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:48:13 PM

Why not. If you have a lot or enough bitcoins in your wallet. That is a good idea
and a long term goal. And i think almost of bitcoins users here is one of goal is to buy their own house using bitcoin.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:56:40 PM

bitcoin will never go to a price of $10000. better to collect a lot of bitcoin, rather than you waiting for bitcoin prices above $5.000. which is in fact difficult to achieve.

10k is way to much. You should not expect it, else you become disappointing. Suppose the price will reach a high of around 3k. This would give you enough money to start investing in real estate or maybe stocks.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:51:25 PM

10k is way to much. You should not expect it, else you become disappointing. Suppose the price will reach a high of around 3k. This would give you enough money to start investing in real estate or maybe stocks.

even hard to touch $1k again. and we've gone past 3 years and the prices are still very low. so I never thought bitcoin prices could touch 2k or more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:04:32 PM

I think this depends on how much money you have and how much you will be able to get out of the money you have right now. If I have enough that can buy a house why not I will go it besides house is actually an asset on every person and another investment..

benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:07:10 PM

If 1bitcoin will be like 50k or something then you need to buy a house but with the current price of 400 (more or less) you will have to gain a lot of bitcoin or wait till the price is high.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:27:47 PM

If 1bitcoin will be like 50k or something then you need to buy a house but with the current price of 400 (more or less) you will have to gain a lot of bitcoin or wait till the price is high.
buy a house and a car, so you look generous, if you still have money left over, then save again to invest and make it more and more, I think it was the best

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:30:34 PM

buy a house and a car, so you look generous, if you still have money left over, then save again to invest and make it more and more, I think it was the best

I think it's not about look generous. But it's about saving your money for better investment. If bitcoin price goes up very high, i think you should sell them all and invest on house for more safer.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:28:24 AM

Before thinking of buying a house, lets focus on the price today, it is playing around $400+, it means we really need a bigger amount of bitcoin before thinking of buying a house... Lucky are those first adopters, I'm sure they can afford a house and lot now if they are still keeping their coins..
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:49:53 AM

Before thinking of buying a house, lets focus on the price today, it is playing around $400+, it means we really need a bigger amount of bitcoin before thinking of buying a house... Lucky are those first adopters, I'm sure they can afford a house and lot now if they are still keeping their coins..

Ya it is right at the current price you will be needing more than 1000 btc to achieve your goal of buying a house. We cannot say that the first adopters are lucky because they also wont be knowing what will be the future price as the btc price have gone to up high $1000 and then it fell down think who was holding that time and thinking that it will go more up and then will sell and now when seeing this price will be crying of not selling in $1000. so price is not important it is quantity of bitcoins you have and fullfil the wish whatever the price is as the current price is yours and future price cannot tell.

MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:07:23 AM

Yes of course you should do that. Because a house will never fall in value and that is the best thing to buy a house.
But you need a lot of Bitcoins I think, because the value will not rise that much so you need some patience to wait for a higher value.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:00:01 PM

Going for a house if bitcoin goes very high is a good plan. So plan accordingly and earn as much possible as the requirement to buy a house will be high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:17:09 PM

you should buy anything you want,house,car,and everything,but i just suggest you to not spent all your bitcoin,however bitcoin price is unpredictable,we dont know how long bitcoin price will stable.

OP's all about price rise and not stability, dude...
What if the price starts getting dumped from ATH and OP wasn't able to catch the price he wants to buy a house successfully???

Hes stating if the price got to a certain point where he pay off the house as a single purchase.

If he plans on making installment payments then thats a given loss.

silentkiller

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:26:20 AM

Definitely i would say yes cause, the only wish of my wife is to have our own house, if my bitcoin is enugh to buy me a new house at its current price then why should  i stop myself in making my wife wish. I will grab the opportunity.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:13:37 AM

Definitely i would say yes cause, the only wish of my wife is to have our own house, if my bitcoin is enugh to buy me a new house at its current price then why should  i stop myself in making my wife wish. I will grab the opportunity.

Everyone wants to buy his own house but you will need a lot of bitcoin since right now its price is not that high to buy a new one,i also wants to buy a new house but i cant since i dont have much money and i put my faith in bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:11:56 AM

well, i think selling or not selling bitcoin depends on two things:
how much is the price and also how did it get there.
for example if the price rises to $1000 per bitcoin in a couple of months then it is a good idea to sell because it would be a bubble which will burst and price goes down. sell and buy back at the bottom again.
but if the price goes to $1000 in a year and slowly it is not a good idea to sell because bitcoin can eventually rise more or be used as a currency "everywhere".

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:50:32 AM

Maybe the original poster is asking about how profitable is investment in real state if you have good money cause of increasing price of bitcoin?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: