Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

Here's his response--I didn't believe it, but he played it like a man caught and who was trying to pull one over (we do call you dashtards for a reason). And as long as we are handing out gullible cards, are you so gullible that you believe a dev would instamine 30% of a coin and it was accident? At least Oaxaca didn't try to spin the obvious when he got caught--he just brushed it off as if it wasn't a big deal. Maybe Evan could learn something.

Sorry but no one's gonna believe you, it was clearly a joke, and not an identity theft and desperate attempt to shove Monero down the throats of AA fans.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 03:16:28 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2015, 03:43:55 PM by generalizethis

Here's his response--I didn't believe it, but he played it like a man caught and who was trying to pull one over (we do call you dashtards for a reason). And as long as we are handing out gullible cards, are you so gullible that you believe a dev would instamine 30% of a coin and it was accident? At least Oaxaca didn't try to spin the obvious when he got caught--he just brushed it off as if it wasn't a big deal. Maybe Evan could learn something.

Sorry but no one's gonna believe you, it was clearly a joke, and not an identity theft and desperate attempt to shove Monero down the throats of AA fans.

That's your argument? No one is gonna believe me? The evidence is there, anyone can believe what they want. And they can also notice how the dashtards were saying dash was private enough and now Evan is refuting that argument by the (most likely inflated) promise of making privacy at the protocol level. So Monerians were right to say that the privacy afforded by masternodes was suspect and now Evan is backing us with the promise of better privacy at the protocol level--thank you, Evan, but almost everyone knew that already--it was mostly your cult of sycophants who thought otherwise.

illodin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:22:14 PM

twaddling

Why are you throwing all kinds of arguments at me when your desperate claim that making the Satoshi joke was as sad and pathetic as stealing AA's identity and trying to use his authority to promote your coin failed?
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:34:14 PM

twaddling

Why are you throwing all kinds of arguments at me when your desperate claim that making the Satoshi joke was as sad and pathetic as stealing AA's identity and trying to use his authority to promote your coin failed?

Could you all stop behaving like a Kindergarten child? In fact as long as we dont know WHO was the AA imposer we can´t know his intention... if he was a supporter or a shill.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:53:51 PM

It's getting tiring seeing nothing but Monero bullshit here on page 1 ..right at the top 24/7
They have 800 hits when searching here for the word "Monero"
And on the first page of results has a huge amount of them that are moved or deleted by mods.
Spam .
It's not only that either..
That wacko reptiela also makes sure he has a pile of little kiddy forum game topics bumped 24/7 too
which i seen him bragging before on Poloniex chat he has made thousands on (at least 1 of the games anyway)

I REALLY can't stand these fuckers at all.. they are irritating spammers.
You will notice they basically use their Monero spam topics as an MSN messenger app.
Rambling on about anything they can think of so they can bump the scammy shit coin topic.

If i had it my way i would be laying bans out like crazy and i would nuke that stupid 550 page shit coin topic too !
These guys have no respect for the forum..
They seem to think bloating it is fine.
Well if you overload a forum with too much crap it gets a huge SQL database and then eventually something has to be pruned off.
These nasty bag holders couldn't care less they are obnoxious and mouthy and selfish.

Monero is gay.. it has a lame ass name and it offers crypto fuck all
..and their group of coordinated paid spammers are irritating little dicks (prob paid in Monero to spam here)

Hey douche bags shut the fuck up and fuck off please.. thanks Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:04:46 PM

If you're too stupid to see that 90% of the Monero topics are started by the toxic DASH scum for this exact reason then you might be too stupid to be in crypto.

Tired of seeing your ignorant postings. YOU have no respect for this forum.. go back to retirement, please.  Roll Eyes
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 04:12:47 PM

It's getting tiring seeing nothing but Monero bullshit here on page 1 ..right at the top 24/7
They have 800 hits when searching here for the word "Monero"
And on the first page of results has a huge amount of them that are moved or deleted by mods.
Spam .
It's not only that either..
That wacko reptiela also makes sure he has a pile of little kiddy forum game topics bumped 24/7 too
which i seen him bragging before on Poloniex chat he has made thousands on (at least 1 of the games anyway)

I REALLY can't stand these fuckers at all.. they are irritating spammers.
You will notice they basically use their Monero spam topics as an MSN messenger app.
Rambling on about anything they can think of so they can bump the scammy shit coin topic.

If i had it my way i would be laying bans out like crazy and i would nuke that stupid 550 page shit coin topic too !
These guys have no respect for the forum..
They seem to think bloating it is fine.
Well if you overload a forum with too much crap it gets a huge SQL database and then eventually something has to be pruned off.
These nasty bag holders couldn't care less they are obnoxious and mouthy and selfish.

Monero is gay.. it has a lame ass name and it offers crypto fuck all
..and their group of coordinated paid spammers are irritating little dicks (prob paid in Monero to spam here)

Hey douche bags shut the fuck up and fuck off please.. thanks Wink

Always back to Risto and gays--do you have like a subconscious crush on him and your ashamed to tell anyone? It's ok, not all of us are so uptight about a man's right to hump another consenting adult. Though I think Risto is happily married, so maybe you're out of luck.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:27:17 PM

If you're too stupid to see that 90% of the Monero topics are started by the toxic DASH scum for this exact reason then you might be too stupid to be in crypto.

Tired of seeing your ignorant postings. YOU have no respect for this forum.. go back to retirement, please.  Roll Eyes

Shut up Noob your wrong..
Go review the Monero topic history and dates (like i have done a number of times lately)

You try and lie about it but i just said i counted the topics so i obviously checked..

Monero idiots need to shut the fuck up.
Kind of funny i posted on that main 550 page spam topic to see how fast it would get deleted and it took about 5 minutes.
And smooth was not talking on it.. he just hangs out here (prob account hopping)

You fuckers better watch your ass too.. This place has been hacked a few times
and if you want to lie and bullshit too much your going to piss off some guy out there
who is going to show up with IP address logs and put you lying weazles in your place.

(So in other words i'd pretty much guarantee someone out there has lots of proof tying accounts to specific users)

I'd love to see a break down of all thew cocky mouthy little pricks and a chart showing all the accounts they juggle here 24/7

Get a job Monero douche's nobody is coming to buy your bags.. i hear McDonalds is hiring.

And retirement ? You leave scammers.. i was here first !

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:49:46 PM

Lol, complaining about tot many monero-topics in a topic that complains about monero...

At first I thought you were mentally disabled, but you're just comical...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:27:33 AM

Thanks all for your posts, very informative and demonstrative in context of the subject of this forum.

much interesting code in crypto kingdom......just a game though i think?

One guy posted here way back he had made lots of coins and had created 60+ accounts
so that he could post on his coin topics how awesome his coin is and how he made sooooooo much money etc..
So not only do guys go on the record admitting this behavior.
But it's also common sense.. the fact that happens should go with out saying.

But you guys insist on throwing the dice on anything in a desperate attempt to make some chump change.
And smart people here know this and play you guys like a violin.
The best way to take some guys money is to give him some first..

You all never learn. lol

What part of bag holder don't you get ?

See any coins that are going up in value steadily ?
See any with a lot of mass adoption around the world ?
Not even Bitcoin has this.. never mind anonymous forum-name changing account hopping scammers shit coins.

Most of you *still here would have left already but.. your bag holders.

New guys.. Don't be low hanging fruit Wink
And don't buy any bags from guys in an alley lol
Also don't get in the van of they tell you they have Bitcoin !

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 08:48:15 AM

Thanks all for your posts, very informative and demonstrative in context of the subject of this forum.

much interesting code in crypto kingdom......just a game though i think?

One guy posted here way back he had made lots of coins and had created 60+ accounts
so that he could post on his coin topics how awesome his coin is and how he made sooooooo much money etc..
So not only do guys go on the record admitting this behavior.
But it's also common sense.. the fact that happens should go with out saying.

But you guys insist on throwing the dice on anything in a desperate attempt to make some chump change.
And smart people here know this and play you guys like a violin.
The best way to take some guys money is to give him some first..

You all never learn. lol

What part of bag holder don't you get ?

See any coins that are going up in value steadily ?
See any with a lot of mass adoption around the world ?
Not even Bitcoin has this.. never mind anonymous forum-name changing account hopping scammers shit coins.

Most of you *still here would have left already but.. your bag holders.

New guys.. Don't be low hanging fruit Wink
And don't buy any bags from guys in an alley lol
Also don't get in the van of they tell you they have Bitcoin !

In regards to crypto kingdom, it's a game. If you enjoy it, you play. If you don't enjoy it, you don't. You don't have to pay, so why the nagholder FUD?

illodin

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:39:11 AM

Stop the lies Spoetnik is on top of this thing if you can't see it you're the stupid.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:08:56 AM

In regards to crypto kingdom, it's a game. If you enjoy it, you play. If you don't enjoy it, you don't. You don't have to pay, so why the nagholder FUD?

In regards to Berni Madoff.. he never forced his investors into buying anything.. sound familiar ?
Yeah fun game.. when the creator make a shitload of money.. sound familiar ?

Have any more stupid fucking comments you want to post ?

PS:
I suggest you start doing your homework.. start by Google searching Berni Madoff.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:44:59 PM

In regards to Berni Madoff.. he never forced his investors into buying anything.. sound familiar ?

PS:
I suggest you start doing your homework.. start by Google searching Berni Madoff.

You can play the game for free--like most other online games-- so compare apples to apples. If you want to spend money on the game that's your prerogative (just as in most online games). If you want to start FUDing Blizzard, at least you would maintain a consistent idiocy.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:44:02 PM

PS:

You can play the game for free--like most other online games-- so compare apples to apples. If you want to spend money on the game that's your prerogative (just as in most online games). If you want to start FUDing Blizzard, at least you would maintain a consistent idiocy.

you're only doing to appease your benefactor right?  Yeah cool game dude.....can you pump the price a bit? k thanks!

My benefactor? Price? It's free to start playing. When it goes live again, you can sign up and play for free. I don't know where you and Spoetnik got the idea that you have to pay or there is a price, but you can check the crypto kingdom thread and see that playing for free is how Risto imagined most people would and should play. There's an investment angle to the game that can cost money, but that's by user choice and not a requirement--so maybe that is why you both are confused.

dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:02:49 PM

PS:
What about Rovio Entertainment, do you have a problem with them earning a shitload of money due to Angry Birds?
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:27:59 PM

PS:
What about Rovio Entertainment, do you have a problem with them earning a shitload of money due to Angry Birds?

Good on Rovio i say. 

They focous on thier products and back themselves with confidence in their product and are positive in their respective community.

Go Rovio, to get rich is glorious.
Lenin is it you?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:05:19 PM

PS:

you're only doing to appease your benefactor right?  Yeah cool game dude.....can you pump the price a bit? k thanks!

My benefactor? Price? It's free to start playing. When it goes live again, you can sign up and play for free. I don't know where you and Spoetnik got the idea that you have to pay or there is a price, but you can check the crypto kingdom thread and see that playing for free is how Risto imagined most people would and should play. There's an investment angle to the game that can cost money, but that's by user choice and not a requirement--so maybe that is why you both are confused.

For the millionth time you can't read.. all i said was that guy was caught on poloniex chat bragging he made $1,000's on these forum games.. Where you got all that other crap i supposedly said i have no idea.

I'd say we are arguing but not really LOL

Your putting words in my mouth and changing the subject inch by inch to try and get one over on me.
all of course in a pointless effort to discredit me and there by in turn prop up the legitimacy of Monero.
(if you can prove Spoetnik sucks then Monero is great right ?)

All i said in the first place was these guys talk about Monero waaaay too much.
then here you come again with some jab at me in response to some shit i never said.
How did 1 irrefutable comment turn into a debate about 80 other things you *claim i said ?

Go back to school.. you FAIL EPIC'ly at reading comprehension son.

There is no debate and there is no argument i am right and i can prove it swiftly if need be.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 03:12:24 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 03:29:06 AM by generalizethis

PS:

For the millionth time you can't read.. all i said was that guy was caught on poloniex chat bragging he made $1,000's on these forum games.. Where you got all that other crap i supposedly said i have no idea.

I'd say we are arguing but not really LOL

Your putting words in my mouth and changing the subject inch by inch to try and get one over on me.
all of course in a pointless effort to discredit me and there by in turn prop up the legitimacy of Monero.
(if you can prove Spoetnik sucks then Monero is great right ?)

All i said in the first place was these guys talk about Monero waaaay too much.
then here you come again with some jab at me in response to some shit i never said.
How did 1 irrefutable comment turn into a debate about 80 other things you *claim i said ?

Go back to school.. you FAIL EPIC'ly at reading comprehension son.

There is no debate and there is no argument i am right and i can prove it swiftly if need be.

You associated Bernie Madoff with the game. Or did you forget?

PS:

Don't get angry with me because you forgot what you were talking about.

GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 03:20:17 AM

Aw I didn't make it on this one

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: