Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would customers use Bitcoins?  (Read 133882 times)
pateda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:04:44 PM

Many people don't love to investigate and learn about new things, so they rejects everything this is not very popular or "must have". Others are very scared to invest in something volatile as bitcoin. Fear is greatest enemy of bitcoin (fear of losing money, fear of hackers..)
yes,they too oldschool and fear of new technology,and i'm sure people like that is coming from static thinking and situation. but i'm also think that people who fear and reject bitcoin,they of course lack of knowledge,but if they know what bitcoin is,they will not reject it.

b'cause the speed of which is owned bitcoin transactions. other than that bitcoin is a coin that is best at this time, so customers better use bitcoin than altcoin other uses,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

Many people don't love to investigate and learn about new things, so they rejects everything this is not very popular or "must have". Others are very scared to invest in something volatile as bitcoin. Fear is greatest enemy of bitcoin (fear of losing money, fear of hackers..)
yes,they too oldschool and fear of new technology,and i'm sure people like that is coming from static thinking and situation. but i'm also think that people who fear and reject bitcoin,they of course lack of knowledge,but if they know what bitcoin is,they will not reject it.

A smart person who holds the knowledge of technology will never hesitate in investing into bitcoin as he is well aware that bitcoin can change the world in future but that same doesn't apply to every human being as majority of them don't have any knowledge of bitcoin.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:48:11 AM

Now to avoid taxation problems people enter into the bitcoin community and use bitcoin as these transactions will not be considered in certain countries.
Yes to avoid taxes, it is better idea to use bitcoin for your spending needs. I guess in almost all the countries we can go for bitcoin payment to avoid/save some tax.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Morabic

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:57:24 AM

I like using bitcoin because it means that you dont have to have a physical card that you can lose and i have the security of knowing that any coin i earn is safely packed away where its very hard to breach.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:02:23 AM

To be honest Bitcoin value is not stable yet I don't see the point of using it, some Bitcoin enthusiasts use them though.
To use bitcoin you need not to worry about the stable value of bitcoin, but only for holding purpose. You may make use of the price of bitcoin which is currently more fluctuating. Yes, when you turn as investor you will love fluctuations for sure.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:23:01 AM

Now to avoid taxation problems people enter into the bitcoin community and use bitcoin as these transactions will not be considered in certain countries.
Yes to avoid taxes, it is better idea to use bitcoin for your spending needs. I guess in almost all the countries we can go for bitcoin payment to avoid/save some tax.

It would really save you a lot of money from yearly taxes that the government issue if they see that you have a lot of money so bitcoin is good for hiding that.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:32:39 AM

Of course to try and make some extra money. With bitcoin you can invest in bitcoins and later sell them for a profit.
Or you can just bitcoin to help you save money.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:44:27 AM

Of course to try and make some extra money. With bitcoin you can invest in bitcoins and later sell them for a profit.

customers using bitcoin as more practical and faster
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:54:57 AM

Yes very true that some of the reasons that customers using bitcoin because it is easy and cheap.
Lots lure costumers to use bitcoin.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:08:13 AM

Yes very true that some of the reasons that customers using bitcoin because it is easy and cheap.
Lots lure costumers to use bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really low cost when it comes to payment and that is what consumers wants fast and cheap transaction fee.
bagyo44

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:44:19 AM

To be honest Bitcoin value is not stable yet I don't see the point of using it, some Bitcoin enthusiasts use them though.
To use bitcoin you need not to worry about the stable value of bitcoin, but only for holding purpose. You may make use of the price of bitcoin which is currently more fluctuating. Yes, when you turn as investor you will love fluctuations for sure.

Sometimes it is better than that. It is so fast and very comfortable on what will you just pay for the transfer fee. It is so little you wont even feel that they got a fee.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:49:05 PM

If all merchants as in all merchants will accept bitcoin, proposals for taxes will be opened up by the government "globally". And that will be include in fees. Bitcoin doesn't have any fee but if used in businesses that will spread throughout the world that is different case.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:11:23 PM

Bitcoin is hassle free if you want to make any transaction online and there wont be any charge back that is going to happen if you are a merchant.

Indeed, plus what is also nice is that its much faster than most banks and also much easier with payments all over the globe.
Why customers also should consider the bitcoin itself is because its self controllable of course.

Customers should use it for their security its much safer than banks and other pay methods if I'm honest.
The fact is also that its faster and also much easier to make payments with.

I agree with you dude and this method is also very security full, If people are going for buy something and they have carried some money then there are very risk If robber will meat then and knew it they have money robber will thip them money If they will loudly then any thing happen there.     

greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:17:12 PM

Bitcoin should be used by consumer because its easy to use and you dont need to bring so much money in your wallet or pocket because bitcoin can be used in mobile phone.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:17:40 PM

Yes untill and unless you are investor dont worry about it...if your are the person who is looking for the decent pay then just join to the singed campain and spend much time there and earn as much as possible.....regarding to the question raised for why customers should go for btc...it is easy to use and more profitable then other coins....
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:47:50 PM

I like using bitcoin because it means that you dont have to have a physical card that you can lose and i have the security of knowing that any coin i earn is safely packed away where its very hard to breach.
yeah there are many advantages to digital form if you have paper wallet or coins. it would be very easy to get lost or damaged. even stolen by other people
with bitcoin very safe.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:50:55 PM

yeah there are many advantages to digital form if you have paper wallet or coins. it would be very easy to get lost or damaged. even stolen by other people
with bitcoin very safe.

Yeah bitocin is safe and it is not easy for anyone to steal or hack your coins, and you also have total control on your money and you can use it whenever you want.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:52:58 PM

with bitcoin very safe.

Yeah bitocin is safe and it is not easy for anyone to steal or hack your coins, and you also have total control on your money and you can use it whenever you want.

Yeah this is what i like about bitcoin no one can expect me to have a lot of money carrying in my pocket because my money is stored online.
pateda

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:06:41 PM

Bitcoin should be used by consumer because its easy to use and you dont need to bring so much money in your wallet or pocket because bitcoin can be used in mobile phone.
if it just like that, then people would prefer debit/credit card rather than bitcoin because it's simplicity, bitcoin is used because its low fees,decentralized,and it's digital,and the one which make bitcoin still stand until now is its community

many reason, like credit card can't give such anonymous transaction whereas btc can give a safe transaction. credit card info can be steal so they are too much risky nowadays..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

In future every shopping websites will have a additional menu " Pay with Bitcoin". If you are into the bitcoin usage now itself, it may be helpful and make accessing easier. Also if you initiate a business with bitcoin acceptance at present, in future this will benefit you high as price will increase than what it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: