Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would customers use Bitcoins?  (Read 133882 times)
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:49:55 PM

I think because of the bitcoin is wearing a very good way rather than a credit card. In other words is Bitcoin could pay all our needs without any burden in later life, as we know that credit cards are indeed similar to credit card only Bitcoin is very detrimental to our future, because they attract our money every month with interest rates far greater than the cost of paying using Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:08:24 PM

bitcoin is offering us variety of feature which no other currency can offer, if bitcoin is promoted and introduced to people in positive way then there would surely increase in  the customer base of bitcoins

People will not understand no matter how many features bitcoin has or how many advantages it has.
People will only take it positive when it is adopted by some resources as a payment system, so when people see it being used by them then they will start trying to understand and using it and by the time they will learn everything.
Otherwise they won't listen to any positive words said by a bitcoiner.

True, most important are ignorant. They don't care, like a sheep in the herd they follow. So sure their are plenty of positive things about bitcoin to say. But mass adoption will only come when many many other people and companies have joined.

Ignorant? You are completely lack of knowledge. You think all people has the ability to adopt the bitcoin usage? There are places, people who can't experienced the comfortability of using bitcoin that we are experiencing so please stop talking selfish and make it as general.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:56:11 PM

because customers know that bitcoin is a payment system that is very spectacular and safe

Yeah users will understand the new method of payment system, alternatively they will learn earning through bitcoin which makes more customers to follow bitcoin in future.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:24:01 PM

because customers know that bitcoin is a payment system that is very spectacular and safe

Yeah users will understand the new method of payment system, alternatively they will learn earning through bitcoin which makes more customers to follow bitcoin in future.

The one that much push here is the users. If they will request it to the merchant, the merchant will ask their staff to take research about this crypto resulting for a much awaited acceptance of bitcoin as payment method.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:57:29 PM

I came to figure out, why would a consumer/customer use Bitcoins?
You have to pay the 3 cent fee, while you dont have to pay anything when paying with a credit card.

So what is really a benefit for using Bitcoins, customer wise?
i think consumer/customer should use bitcoin because its really simple and instant payment,you sont need to much step or identity o create bitcoin account and start pay something,you can't find this on credit card for sure.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:19:53 PM

I came to figure out, why would a consumer/customer use Bitcoins?
You have to pay the 3 cent fee, while you dont have to pay anything when paying with a credit card.

So what is really a benefit for using Bitcoins, customer wise?
i think consumer/customer should use bitcoin because its really simple and instant payment,you sont need to much step or identity o create bitcoin account and start pay something,you can't find this on credit card for sure.

one of the problems that the block increase will solve. by increasing the block size we can solve the scalability problem and reduce fees. Besides, we need more nodes in the network to make fees much lower.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:05:19 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and open source digital currency, with low fee of transactions compared with the other currencies and fiat. In brief, it's having so powerful features making it a lot better than other currencies
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:51:55 PM

privacy, safe Cheesy

most important for me is the detail wont be shown like name and so Tongue

bitcoin transactions are cheap and convenient then credit cards, no doubt it is not widely accepted yet but things will change in future and we would see many merchants accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment.

absolutely correct friend   customer would use bitcoin because all people want good service  and for comfort when customer use bitcoin after they will get more service and good information for customer they can earn money on the bitcoin when they use bitcoin

whoreble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:48:52 PM

absolutely correct friend   customer would use bitcoin because all people want good service  and for comfort when customer use bitcoin after they will get more service and good information for customer they can earn money on the bitcoin when they use bitcoin

i also very much agree with would like Dear  who want good service all customer want no better a currency money than the bitcoin to use  and for comfort when customer use bitcoin after they will get more service and good information for customer they can earn money on the bitcoin when they use bitcoin that very good you said
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:15:26 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and open source digital currency, with low fee of transactions compared with the other currencies and fiat. In brief, it's having so powerful features making it a lot better than other currencies
well to be honest it is surely one of the best currencies that has ever been invented ever because of its decentralization what allows people to control the price not the government

i think it is really good that people can move the price themselves and i believe that bitcoin has a lot of potential in growing pretty soon because of the halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:21:18 PM

well to be honest it is surely one of the best currencies that has ever been invented ever because of its decentralization what allows people to control the price not the government

i think it is really good that people can move the price themselves and i believe that bitcoin has a lot of potential in growing pretty soon because of the halving

Yes and when it comes to a digital currency I think bitcoin is the best and its not only a currency its also an good investment which will keep on growing in future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:47:38 PM

privacy, safe Cheesy

most important for me is the detail wont be shown like name and so Tongue

bitcoin transactions are cheap and convenient then credit cards, no doubt it is not widely accepted yet but things will change in future and we would see many merchants accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment.
With bitcoin you can easily share your bitcoin address to anyone anywhere for sending you money and you will not have a fear that someone will hack your money with that info, but with credit card or debit card you feel fear while sharing anything related to your card.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:19:45 PM

bitcoin is offering us variety of feature which no other currency can offer, if bitcoin is promoted and introduced to people in positive way then there would surely increase in  the customer base of bitcoins

People will not understand no matter how many features bitcoin has or how many advantages it has.
People will only take it positive when it is adopted by some resources as a payment system, so when people see it being used by them then they will start trying to understand and using it and by the time they will learn everything.
Otherwise they won't listen to any positive words said by a bitcoiner.

True, most important are ignorant. They don't care, like a sheep in the herd they follow. So sure their are plenty of positive things about bitcoin to say. But mass adoption will only come when many many other people and companies have joined.
But I think not only ignorant, there are also a large number of educated people who do not know about bitcoin and do not want to adopt it even after hearing about it and its feature, they only want to use their local money.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

I know some shops that accepted bitcoin and give discount to people who buy things with bitcoins. I think it's also can be a reason why costumers using bitcoins.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:23:27 PM

It would be nice if there will be more people that is going to pay with Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as their payment method and so Bitcoin is also more used and that is nice.
But the only thing is that you have to win their trust to using it and that is hard because it is online money.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 02:30:42 PM

I know some shops that accepted bitcoin and give discount to people who buy things with bitcoins. I think it's also can be a reason why costumers using bitcoins.

As quoted few shops which were exception providing discount on the purchases. Other shops are providing with increased price because bitcoin usage is very low at present. Only from the limited users they need the profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:35:52 PM

I think one of the best reasons why they should use it is because its first easy to use and pay with it.
Another thing its your money, you have the power over it and the last fact is that its untraceable if you want this.
ATguy

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:19:56 PM

True, I made some savings with purse on amazon purchases, so giving discounts when paying with Bitcoin can help more people own Bitcoin for such deals - and given how Bitcoin price is stable recently, there is not much risks owning Bitcoin at all

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:50:07 PM

True, I made some savings with purse on amazon purchases, so giving discounts when paying with Bitcoin can help more people own Bitcoin for such deals - and given how Bitcoin price is stable recently, there is not much risks owning Bitcoin at all

yeah, i have yet to use purse.io for some discounts but i checked their sites a couple of days ago and did a little calculations and saw that i could save a good amount of money by using them.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:36:01 PM

BTC need more trust, and people will use it in every situations, not only for business and for transactions. But i don't understand people why they are rushing things, BTC just need time for this adoption. Everything will be ok. Future is bright.  Wink

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: