Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would customers use Bitcoins?  (Read 133882 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:34:48 AM

Well simply Bitcoin is money too.. But the thing here that make a customers use bitcoin is that you can grow your money online, it's anonymity, and you can withdraw it whenever you want!!
if you tell someone to use bitcoin, because bitcoin is a currency, as fiat, of course people will not be interested. What advantages bitcoin than fiat. it should customers know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bearex (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:42:39 AM

Because it is fast, and easy to secure. Although when paying in the outside world, if you have to wait 10 minutes...not exactly fast.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:45:48 AM

I came to figure out, why would a consumer/customer use Bitcoins?
You have to pay the 3 cent fee, while you dont have to pay anything when paying with a credit card.

So what is really a benefit for using Bitcoins, customer wise?
i think we are paying extre charge with bitcoins but its safer then using cc. we will have a huge transperacy network where we can see that where the shopkeeper is sending our coins.by the way peoples now days loves to use bitcoin
Whether we use credit cards or debit cards, we overpay at times due to the taxes which is not the case with bitcoins. I do agree that websites need to give their users a benefit of paying via bitcoins.
There is fee/tax applied to any purchase made online and via any payment mode. It's not different for bitcoins too but customers would find it tough to buy bitcoins and spend them online which is why many don't prefer using this payment mode.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:05:00 AM

I came to figure out, why would a consumer/customer use Bitcoins?
You have to pay the 3 cent fee, while you dont have to pay anything when paying with a credit card.

So what is really a benefit for using Bitcoins, customer wise?
i think we are paying extre charge with bitcoins but its safer then using cc. we will have a huge transperacy network where we can see that where the shopkeeper is sending our coins.by the way peoples now days loves to use bitcoin
Whether we use credit cards or debit cards, we overpay at times due to the taxes which is not the case with bitcoins. I do agree that websites need to give their users a benefit of paying via bitcoins.
If customers get to know that they don't need to pay any tax while paying in bitcoins, they would definitely find it more beneficial to pay in bitcoins as the fee is nothing compared to taxes and other fees we pay while making payments.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

Customers would use bitcoin because it's totally anonymous , no records , so no one can track you or your bitcoins . Lower fee's make him unique . Easy to send in anywhere in world no need of any kind of verification .
ATguy

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:03:23 AM

while you dont have to pay anything when paying with a credit card.

Its called hidden fees, and I preffer if everybody saw how much the credit card fees are (about 2+% of the transaction value), so there would be no misconception about what you wrote.

So for now Bitcoin has lower fees than credit card.

Don't be ridiculous, to buy and sell Bitcoin is a complete hassle and you'll lose much more than just using your CC or Paypal. Bitcoin only use should be storage of wealth just like gold. Buying BTC to spend it is a time consuming and idiotic procedure that's why it has failed as a payment system and has no adoption whatsoever from the mainstream. As a commodity and speculation tool, that's another story altogether.

Without actual usage and ability to spend on many places, Bitcoin would be worth much less than today. So Bitcoin as just storage of wealth is pretty terrible idea because it cant work, people will always preffer to hold currency if they can use it and not just sell such token to higher fool as you suggest.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:28:48 AM

for me, because it's simple and easier to use  Smiley

You are right in one way, but the reality is not much of shops were accepting bitcoins. When business men knows and
accepts bitcoin then people may use and also because of this a few users might get increased
If the reason you just like that, simple and easy to use. Fiat also could be like that. you can use a debit card and a credit card for online transactions,. and even all merchants accept fiat
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

Customers would use bitcoin because it's totally anonymous , no records , so no one can track you or your bitcoins . Lower fee's make him unique . Easy to send in anywhere in world no need of any kind of verification .

Lol... Learn about bitcoin first dude.  Bitcoin is complete transparent medium Which everyone can see like a public ledger.
Real reason is low transaction fee among other payment method.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:43:11 AM

Lol... Learn about bitcoin first dude.  Bitcoin is complete transparent medium Which everyone can see like a public ledger.
Real reason is low transaction fee among other payment method.

Yep, marginalized equality for all. Every nation, every town, every country pays the same thing with Bitcoin.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:49:08 AM

It is an easy method to pay with it and it is also very fast and many people can use it. The transaction is also very fast.
I hope Bitcoin will becoming more popular so we can sell it with much profit later too.

And that more stores will accept Bitcoin.
OnTheMF

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:00:42 AM

Bitcoins is much safer and better in transaction as per the fee, because compared to credit card there are lots of hidden charges and annual fees are there. So bitcoins is easy to use.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:00:54 AM

for  worldwide customer it is more efficient and safer because they dont need to use credit card and also the transaction is fast

so its really recommended to use bitcoin as transaction

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:20:27 AM

-snip-
There is fee/tax applied to any purchase made online and via any payment mode. It's not different for bitcoins too but customers would find it tough to buy bitcoins and spend them online which is why many don't prefer using this payment mode.
I also faced similar issue when a user had to pay me bitcoins and I needed it urgently. He tried to get coins from an exchange but the exchange itself was finding it tough to send him bitcoins in time. But these are some simple and negligible reason and it will not stop me preferring bitcoin payments always.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:33:06 AM

one of the best motivations for customers to use bitcoin is the cheep transactions while other payment methods have higher fees bitcoin is nearly free to send and receive.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:55:28 PM

one of the best motivations for customers to use bitcoin is the cheep transactions while other payment methods have higher fees bitcoin is nearly free to send and receive.

Yes that's true, we noticed that really people get encouraged to use Bitcoin just because the cheap transactions comparing with using banking systems or WU , it's almost free as you noticed here. And also you don't have to give your personal infos or data
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:13:00 PM

for  worldwide customer it is more efficient and safer because they dont need to use credit card and also the transaction is fast

Yes. We use bitcoin because of it's safety and good security and one other reason many customers use bitcoin because there are thousands of way to earn money with bitcoin.
Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:45:09 PM

Yes. We use bitcoin because of it's safety and good security and one other reason many customers use bitcoin because there are thousands of way to earn money with bitcoin.

The way to earn bitcoin is quite a lot. I do not count the faucet as a way to earn any money.
MrGodMan

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:07:57 PM

The way to earn bitcoin is quite a lot. I do not count the faucet as a way to earn any money.
Using bitcoins in all the transaction will make the market more popular for the bitcoins lovers and in turn will benefit us.

kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:07:18 PM

Using bitcoins in all the transaction will make the market more popular for the bitcoins lovers and in turn will benefit us.

Yeah and if it earns more popularity then the price would be much higher in future, and if customers are aware about the benefits of bitcoins, they would surely start using it.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:13:02 PM

If you don't have any other reason then just think about the fact that Big Brother can't steal from you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: