Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109684 times)
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

hi, about the withdraw limit, what about on putting 10K each player every 24h as withdraw limit instead 16K summed ppls every 6 hour?
genlean

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

I think i found a bug,

I know there is a event when you are at the bar drinking. There are some cult people chanting in the back of the bar or something like that. I had this once when i also had an extra quest ocuping my cargohold. He joined the cult and i got comensated with some satoshi. More then enough to welcom an other 'guest' onto my ship. Waited weeks, drinking enough to get an elephant drunk, but no cult to been seen.

I go to the sol system drop the 'guest' at some planet with room and fly back to my system. Ofcourse when i bought a drink I got several times that week the cult chanting in the back! 3 settlers i droped off at sol for 0 satoshi and now I was getting the event instaid of simething usefull like a lost child or some other thing that get me a few satoshi.

When I got the chance again to get a settler in my cargohold, i accepted. To my suprise the cult is nowhere to been seen. So dev, maybe the event is broken when you have actualy someboddy to join the cult?

Please fix it, Im saving for a bigger ship, but with 1 less cargohold its even harder and I dont dare to let him go for nothing because im sure the cult wil be back as soon as the guy is gone. Sad
genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:36 PM

Why is doomsday so many times? I can understand once epr month or even a every 3 months. but 1,2,3 times a week seems overkill. and if some player is making it I sugest some hints so people can deal with it. hate  to see a vertran go because he is in unfair fight.
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

I like Dday) I like even this M.2 conflict! Smiley (last one is on pause)
Dday is a Huge, Main and ets. enemy for players. Just what I asked, Thank you! Smiley And he have planet as I asked!  Kiss
And researches. Add many researches, please! I love them) Something like "repair stations" (CONS outposts Smiley), maybe temporary jump gates? (distanse to second gate calculated by builder's Engineering+Navigation skills) and, very long research is "Build a planet" Cheesy
Something very greate to envolve every planet and player + turn Gas giants into Earth like only to finish in few years?
Could you count how much resources may be involved? Also be good researches in few steps:
  1st step let you create planet with:
    copper, iron or nickel. (should be most popular Smiley)
  2nd step let you create planet with:
    argentum, gold and adamantium.
  3rd step... any other.
Any other researches like "module cap+1" which allow you build 11lvl modules. Futher researches will allow upgrade to 12lvl and so on.
If we could not claim it (Earth) we want build same (or better Wink)

Some thoughts about our union name)
Players United Should Help (PUSH) Players will come to help with Dday and any other thread anyway (traders not allowed).
Players United Never Call for Help (PUNCH) Palyers do not call for help but punching Dday themselfs (and other players going to help)

@Genlean, if you want free space from colonists, you are everytime welcome on Zoo in Miaplacidus Smiley
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

Doomsday.

It's not the part about him showing up every other day that's the problem--

It's the part about his evasion being stupidly high so nothing hits him.  I'm not talking my own aim skill, I'm talking cruisers and grids mostly too.  Only a tiny amount of hits I counted in my log landed while an overwhelming majority missed.

It's about his health being 10,000.  

It's about the time it takes to extinguish him, 4 hours minimum.  He's been going for 6 hours (that I know of) today already and still has just under 20% health left.  

It's that he's hitting the same paths back and forth each session.

It's the website, so slow that every action takes so long to load and get shot by pirates or anything else while you can't do anything.

I'm speechless.

Seeing the intentions here given the above clues, please just hard reset already instead of this long drawn out death.
onlinedigger

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

@ziusz
Wanted some info about Dday? I have some.
If you a criminal and jumped in system with Dday, you are not in target by Cruiser. Chacked while I track him from Subra to Miaplacidus. Also, if you want take him attetnion on your ship insteed your planet, try hit him and be near him. You will be attacked by Ancietn Laser (75dmg), in other way he could approach to planet and bomb it. In any way you have keep him aggred to your ship instead your planet planet. That is all about Dday. Saw him 3 times, got loot never Smiley
matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:49:34 AM

and again Dday attacked me
onlinedigger

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:16:22 PM

@toecutter
http://prntscr.com/hhxoei
2017-12-02 01:04:32 Has been towed to a safe station (Kiev time)
Also becouse lag had a new bug?: Undocked from station(1), approach to jumpgate, jump out to anther system and... I seeing docked to station(1). Page refresh helps(

March v2 is over. Apposing sides made choice do not destroy each others, but build future against AI
http://prntscr.com/hhxsag
zaiusz

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

Toecutter and programmers, WHAT THE HELL.

Everything I own in this game is in assets, never took a satoshi out of this game, put all my money back into the game to actually play it.  Yet, 3-4 out of 5 times a week, you send doomsday after me.  I compared my notes today and I count at least 51 modules destroyed since this bullshit started. Thats only in the top reds alone, more elsewhere. The only thing I find myself doing in this game anymore is follow doomsday around since there is no time to do anything else.

This is not fair at all, I'm certain I've lost significantly more than most players.  It seems too often now my friends message me to tell me i'm being attacked by doomsday.  Maybe someone else has lost more until a proper report is made but I can assure you I'm not the one who should be reduced the most for balancing.  You know what, if you want to better balance things in this game, there's other players to go after too, especially the ones getting paid handsomely.    

How many modules has everyone lost so far?  Please count.  Better yet, you programmers should have a log data why don't you release some statistics on how fair this actually is.  Because this now feels too personal.
zaiusz

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

and seriously to add, why does doomsday only have a few paths?  Nearly every time, he starts up near mintaka, flies all the way down and every goddamn time goes to Auva.  Why the hell is this?  This is like the 10th time now he's done this exact same thing. 
Lo_co

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

Hey, Toecutter, please contact me with PM if you ever come back Smiley
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

zaiusz, I promise, there's no personal persecution going on. We always considered you a good player for the various reasons, the ones listed among them. I'll try to collect some stats if you insist.

Doomsday routes are indeed all pretty similar to each other, but as far as I know, should vary... I've added this to the list.

IN ANY CASE:

- All planet owners have received some compensation satoshi into the tip jar
- Planetary production speeds have been doubled (for a while, this will be reverted)
- Doomsday's construction speed have been halved (giving you more time)
- Everyone's CPU has been restored
- ..and faucet balances have been topped up.

Terribly sorry for the radio silence, everyone.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
Lo_co

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:42:55 AM

zaiusz, I promise, there's no personal persecution going on. We always considered you a good player for the various reasons, the ones listed among them. I'll try to collect some stats if you insist.

Doomsday routes are indeed all pretty similar to each other, but as far as I know, should vary... I've added this to the list.

IN ANY CASE:

- Planetary production speeds have been doubled (for a while, this will be reverted)

WOW, it lives Cheesy
taiem1407

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:57:50 AM

sorry i registered really hard please add captcha solveMedia. google recaptcha blocked . thanks
matek1234

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

hi
cant solve captcha and when I finally do it then I receive this message Unable to boot: Invalid captcha
onlinedigger

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

hi
cant solve captcha and when I finally do it then I receive this message Unable to boot: Invalid captcha

Had often this error until changed browser to firefox. Also I mined a lot so I have to resolve captcha very often. In any case it is google-side problems, not satoshigalaxy.
matek1234

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:34 AM

hello
prices are too low I think its time you reset them again.
zaiusz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

IN ANY CASE:

I appreciate the message Toecutter.  Sorry I snapped a fuse at you guys... if I sounded a little too accusatory towards you all I apologize for that.  I kinda felt singled out at that moment while writing that post since things continued being crazy.. and my recent damage evaluation kind of set off a spark.  Our squad does appreciate the consolation token provided and accept with our thanks.

As I mentioned before, I don't have a problem with regular doomsday visits but think the whole mechanics need to be rethought and balanced to current circumstances.  The way it has been feels balanced towards hundreds of active players ;P.  That, and the rate of loss I think in a few months I'd only own a small cottage off the path Tongue.

Anyways, thanks
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

why do I get this message every time I try to withdraw?

Unable to withdraw: FaucetHUB error: The send limit set by the faucet owner has been reached, please try again later.
onlinedigger

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

Is is time tune-up crafting system
If you can not buy ore, craft to plates and sell with profit in any system, then crafting cooldown should be reviewed or canceled?
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: