Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:32:52 AM

Its hard to say what the future will be of Bitcoin. Because you never know what will happen with the value. And that is the problem.
I hope that it will be more used later and that the value will rise for a long time so we can sell it with some huge profit.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:35:12 AM

Its hard to say what the future will be of Bitcoin. Because you never know what will happen with the value. And that is the problem.
I hope that it will be more used later and that the value will rise for a long time so we can sell it with some huge profit.

The future of bitcoin is good and the price will be much higher in future as we will see more user adoption which will take bitcoin to much higher level.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

The future of bitcoin is good and the price will be much higher in future as we will see more user adoption which will take bitcoin to much higher level.

Its been well quoted by above mate regarding the future of our bitcoin. I expect a high user increase and usage of bitcoin will be equal to dollar usage.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:03:23 AM

bitcoin has been growing so far, in a sense that there is always new people who find out about bitcoin and start buying it. also there has been new services that start accepting bitcoin every now and then like steam is planning to do. so if this way continues to stay the same and become increased i am expecting a lot more popularity and as the result, much higher price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

Its been well quoted by above mate regarding the future of our bitcoin. I expect a high user increase and usage of bitcoin will be equal to dollar usage.
You never know what the future will be for Bitcoin. There is a chance that you also can lose some money.
And that will be not good. There is also a chance that Bitcoin will disappear in the future, you never know.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

You never know what the future will be for Bitcoin. There is a chance that you also can lose some money.
And that will be not good. There is also a chance that Bitcoin will disappear in the future, you never know.

Actually that is right, no one can really know if what is coming for us in future as anything can happen, the price can go too high but it may also fall down very much, so we cannot really say anything for that.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:59:46 PM

All facts saying that bitcoin will keep progressing and growing. Sure it's unpredicteble but anyway looking back in past we will see that bitcoin's price keep rising and i doubt that's smth will change.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:36:26 PM

All facts saying that bitcoin will keep progressing and growing. Sure it's unpredicteble but anyway looking back in past we will see that bitcoin's price keep rising and i doubt that's smth will change.

Bitcoin will rise in future for sure and it will more popular in future and we will see many people entering into the world of bitcoins.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:26:13 AM

Yeah, bitcoin's price is just going to rise and fall, there's nothing wrong with that, only those who don't trust bitcoin would believe that a price dip is a very big  drop..most of the speculation of bitcoin's price is almost pointing to increase in the coming years..

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:12:53 AM

Yeah, bitcoin's price is just going to rise and fall, there's nothing wrong with that, only those who don't trust bitcoin would believe that a price dip is a very big  drop..most of the speculation of bitcoin's price is almost pointing to increase in the coming years..

i am not sure what would be the price of bitcoin in future but I have a feeling that price would be higher in next couple of months at the time of halving.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:33:52 AM

i am not sure what would be the price of bitcoin in future but I have a feeling that price would be higher in next couple of months at the time of halving.

Yes majority of us have the same feeling that price will increase at the time of halving, and if it really achieves some great milestones during this halving then we can expect much higher price in future.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

Ofcourse no one is sure if what exactly will happen in coming time but everyone feel and hope for the price of bitcoin to grow and predictions says so that after halving when the price goes high then if it got adopted  by many resources so it may keep increasing and growing in future and we bitcoin users hope for the best for us.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:49:29 PM

Ofcourse no one is sure if what exactly will happen in coming time but everyone feel and hope for the price of bitcoin to grow and predictions says so that after halving when the price goes high then if it got adopted  by many resources so it may keep increasing and growing in future and we bitcoin users hope for the best for us.

That's true bitcoin will help us and benefit us in best possible way in future the only thing is that we need to wait until it gets on mainstream and become more powerful.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:02:33 PM

That's true bitcoin will help us and benefit us in best possible way in future the only thing is that we need to wait until it gets on mainstream and become more powerful.

I don't see ti getting on mainstream ever, not atleast for next decade as it will take long time for development especially in developing countries.
honeyhtet

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:50:31 AM

If the marketing part of bitcoin will be executed properly. Meaning they do it instead of waiting for the community to do it "things like bitcoin foundation and like big exchanges and sites", then bitcoin can be real big.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:07:20 AM

I think Bitcoin will have a very good future. I think the best future. Because the world is now becoming more digital and electronically based and that is very good for Bitcoin.
I hope that more people will also use Bitcoin and that more people understand what Bitcoin is with time. Later I hope too that many stores will accept Bitcoin.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:45:05 AM

If the marketing part of bitcoin will be executed properly. Meaning they do it instead of waiting for the community to do it "things like bitcoin foundation and like big exchanges and sites", then bitcoin can be real big.

Bitcoin needs help with the community to it to work,devs are working their ass of to fixed everything,they might not agree with each other on some part but still they are thinking on issue of bitcoin.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:35:04 AM

I think it is not a fact. but people say like it it's just speculation from many people.
we still can only hope that it happens. I have no doubt about the future of bitcoin

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:17:03 AM

I think the anonymity will be removed a state of stability will occur, banks and governments will adopt it and will support it more and I think the last price for it to achieve will be about $700 or around it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:20:17 AM

I think the anonymity will be removed a state of stability will occur, banks and governments will adopt it and will support it more and I think the last price for it to achieve will be about $700 or around it.
you're right, just a matter of time until it happens, in the future will probably be a digital currency that is recognized by the whole world with a high price

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: