Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:47:38 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 07:57:11 PM by abyaby123

Hi,
I use to keenly follow the crypto market till last year, evergreen coin was a hot coin right about the time I decided to take a break. The market cap was almost $4 mil. i was expecting this coin to rise even further, I am stunned to find it now only has $80 k market cap  Huh.

What happened ? Seriously? Thought this was a great project to save energy.

I still feel this is a good idea, I just want to know if the project is still active or is this project dying?
Is there any active development and future plans like a roadmap? Is the developer still interested in continuing this project.

Thanks

Pasa.

Hey Justice11, you are only talking about the Market and not development. After the most pumps comes a correction or a dump but that has nothing to do with the development of this Coin. Very much projects going on and never stopped to. Just visit EGC website and see what has happened new.
-New Website
-New Marketplace
-New Crowdfunding section
-New Android Wallet coming soon
-New Wallet updates Charity staking and more

This project is mostly undervalued and is doing more than most Coin without a big Dev team. When this project grow with more community member that get involved this project will be very big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

ETA: This week.

Read more.

kylro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

I discovered evergreen today, and it is a surprise to see that this project is unknown ... I would like to ask you a question: on the first page you talk about Q1 with solar staker beta and spring tree planty.

Are these two phases completed? Or will it end soon? in March ?

take care of yourself !
drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

I discovered evergreen today, and it is a surprise to see that this project is unknown ... I would like to ask you a question: on the first page you talk about Q1 with solar staker beta and spring tree planty.

take care of yourself !

Work is on going with the Solar Staker, a few of the recent posts of work myself and Steven have done are:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg18039306#msg18039306
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg17991833#msg17991833
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg17964259#msg17964259
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg17789033#msg17789033
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

take care of yourself !

Work is on going with the Solar Staker, a few of the recent posts of work myself and Steven have done are:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg18039306#msg18039306
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg17991833#msg17991833
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg17964259#msg17964259
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg17789033#msg17789033

Hi Kylro, Welcome to the EverGreenCoin community. As drofxafm pointed out, things are moving very nicely with the EverGreenCoin Solar Staker. The spring tree planting planning is well underway as well.

Both of these, as well as many of our other ambitions, can be supported through the many ways explained in the crowdfunding section of our website.

Thank you for the interest and, again, welcome! Take care!

abyaby123

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:55:00 PM

take care of yourself !

All is ready and is waiting for Charity supporters. EGC will be the place to support your environment and Charity Projects that you like. With the new Staking for Charity option it will be easy for Investors to support good causes. In the same time it will be a hotspot for education and non-technical adoption. If you want to support some Projects you can use the Crowdfunding options or Stake for Charity if you bought some EGC. At the moment most crypto user only see profit that's why good projects get ignored and pump and dump Coins with no special features get hyped and overvalued.

https://evergreencoin.org/product/tree-planting-crowdfund/
https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-solar-staker-crowdfund/
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

take care of yourself !

All is ready and is waiting for Charity supporters. EGC will be the place to support your environment and Charity Projects that you like. With the new Staking for Charity option it will be easy for Investors to support good causes. In the same time it will be a hotspot for education and non-technical adoption. If you want to support some Projects you can use the Crowdfunding options or Stake for Charity if you bought some EGC. At the moment most crypto user only see profit that's why good projects get ignored and pump and dump Coins with no special features get hyped and overvalued.

I've started pushing some of my staking bonus towards the charity projects this week, I don't earn much yet - but every little helps. I'll also be sending the odd larger donation (still not huge though) through when I have a good day of trading.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

take care of yourself !

I've started pushing some of my staking bonus towards the charity projects this week, I don't earn much yet - but every little helps. I'll also be sending the odd larger donation (still not huge though) through when I have a good day of trading.

Thanks, starmman! You're absolutely correct, every drop does count and is greatly appreciated!

Best of luck with your trading!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

Just thinking, it would be awesome if the exchanges were staking and donated a percentage of their income to the causes (not sure if exchanges stake or not), that would add a great amount to the total. I wonder if they are aware of the feature, some might want to participate - might be good for their image.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

Just thinking, it would be awesome if the exchanges were staking and donated a percentage of their income to the causes (not sure if exchanges stake or not), that would add a great amount to the total. I wonder if they are aware of the feature, some might want to participate - might be good for their image.

Staking for charity does open a wealth of possibilities, indeed. I am very excited to see all the ways it will be leveraged by the entire EverGreenCoin ecosystem.

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

I might have missed it somewhere as I havent been very active on the forums lately.

Is there any way to check the staking for charity?
I have had it enabled for a while, and it does say thank you for giving to xxxx, but I cant see any transfers, or any other messages that it is transfering part of the staking reward.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:06:18 PM

I might have missed it somewhere as I havent been very active on the forums lately.

I have had it enabled for a while, and it does say thank you for giving to xxxx, but I cant see any transfers, or any other messages that it is transfering part of the staking reward.
I think the following link should show you information about crowd funding - I can't tell if you can see the actual amount raised or amount needed (maybe due to different currencies), but there is a graph which shows progress.

https://evergreencoin.org/product-category/crowdfunding/
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

For staking for charity to work, you must first enable it. Which, it seems you have... but then some events have to happen that could take a long time....

Then have a PoS block accepted. Then allow that PoS block to mature (60 confirmations (about 3 hours)). After it has matured, you will then see a send transaction generated automatically to the charity address you specified and at the percentage you specified.

If you have enabled staking for charity and close your wallet while a reward is not yet mature and then later open it again, it would still generate and broadcast the charity send transaction. The only way to stop this from occurring once it has been enabled is to click the 'disable' button on the staking for charity page/tab/section of the wallet. It will then display 'EverGreenCoin Stake For Charity is off'.

Version 1.6 does have much stronger indicators to whether or not staking for charity is enabled. I am working very diligently to have that released as early this week as possible.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

ETA: This week.

Read more.

Kazadar

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

For staking for charity to work, you must first enable it. Which, it seems you have... but then some events have to happen that could take a long time....

Then have a PoS block accepted. Then allow that PoS block to mature (60 confirmations (about 3 hours)). After it has matured, you will then see a send transaction generated automatically to the charity address you specified and at the percentage you specified.

If you have enabled staking for charity and close your wallet while a reward is not yet mature and then later open it again, it would still generate and broadcast the charity send transaction. The only way to stop this from occurring once it has been enabled is to click the 'disable' button on the staking for charity page/tab/section of the wallet. It will then display 'EverGreenCoin Stake For Charity is off'.

Version 1.6 does have much stronger indicators to whether or not staking for charity is enabled. I am working very diligently to have that released as early this week as possible.
I have had it enabled for several weeks and generating blocks every couple of hours (apart from a bit of downtime). Its not generating any transactions. I have tried setting and changing min/max and changing addresses around. It does not generate any transactions appart from the staking rewards.
I am using the windows wallet.

Is it because it needs to be completely unlocked, not just for staking?

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 07:16:02 PM by EverGreenCoin

I have had it enabled for several weeks and generating blocks every couple of hours (apart from a bit of downtime). Its not generating any transactions. I have tried setting and changing min/max and changing addresses around. It does not generate any transactions appart from the staking rewards.
I am using the windows wallet.

Is it because it needs to be completely unlocked, not just for staking?

Oh, yes. Most definitely the wallet does need to be unlocked to make any transaction. I do understand how the message currently displayed might be misleading and I apologise for that. This is addressed in v1.6 and I am working very diligently preparing it for release.

A good rule to follow, and one that will be obvious in v1.6, is that you must be staking before you can stake for charity. Your wallet does need to be unlocked for both internal functions to happen.

EDIT: Thank you for staking your EverGreenCoin for charity! Wink

Kazadar

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

Thanks. Unlocking it completely did the trick. Usually I just had it unlocked for staking.

amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:24:18 PM

Hello Guys

Feeling a lot disappointed to see the EGC Price decreasing day-by-day, I know very well this is Crypto & anything could happen here. Most importantly all ALT Coins got a major hit by the BTC Price surge but now all of them are recovering well.

I'm still in huge loss but I'm still & pretty confident that EGC will make a great comeback with a huge roar.

I always believed in the Coin, the Dev. Steven Sir, the Project & the Roadmap & will be always there no matter if it takes another 1-2 years for the people to notice the potential of this Coin which it holds.

I'm always Positive & I hope that every Coin Holder here believes just the same way like me.

10 Million Coins is not such a Huge Supply, well on another note you can even say that it is the Major & the Biggest Advantage for the EGC Coin.

When you have the Determination to get Succeed at any cost then even God also helps you in your journey & I strongly believes that Steven Sir won't let us down & will come true to our all expectations that we have.

Wishing you all the very best Sir, just keep going onwards & upwards. We're always with you & just make sure we will always keep Progressing forward unless & until the Goal is finally reached - The SUCCESS. We all are here to Succeed but yes sometimes it may take longtime but Success will come to us definitely for sure.

Hardwork, Determination & Patience always gets paid off.

Frankly speaking my expectation is to see the EGC Coin in the Top 50 Coin Charts forever. Nothing can be predicted about the price but yes EGC still seems to be very-very Under-Valued & is really an Underdog in the Crypto-World which is just waiting to get highlighted & capture the limelight & that's gonna happen soon in 2017 itself.

More Power to EGC in 2017.
abyaby123

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:50:41 PM

I think I can talk for all active Community Member that we think the same as you amitd2012. Steven is working very well on his Vision of EGC and he did not stop to work for his goals. People tried to put stones infront of his way but Steven did a great job and is still working on. EGCs market had not that good time but we all think the Project will get his attention in the future how it deserves it. I would say it will be one of the top 20 Coins in future.
xp.rie

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

any news ?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: