Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 555 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network  (Read 1201066 times)
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:17:33 PM

^ 'taint so.^   that is, i got mine   Cool

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

Wonderign why price is no rising at all.
Ridicolous now. More profitable to mine eth.

It should be at 0.01 at least. Seems investors are afraid in bulk buy for the long term.

many people are still waiting for a dump from airdrop to buy cheaper, but I think it will not happen. Once the stake pool is released, the price should skyrocket

a lot of people who I know and receive the airdrop are holding for the long term

many lost their seeds and hex and coins are out the market.

^don't worry the pre-mine will dump ... the "airdrop" was only granted to [Company 0] shills/insiders ;-) lol

The devs will not dump. They need to be among the 66% richest in order to vote  Wink

Around 200 people received the airdrop in brazil

EDIT:
take a look at our facebook group with more than 500 members (and growing).
most of us will hold for the long term and bought more https://www.facebook.com/groups/667062416769204/
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:22:25 PM

And then voting is only possible if you are a POS ticket holder (if i'm not mistaken).
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:22:28 PM

Quote from: chrysophylax
o - windows ...

ok ... ahem ...

#crysx

lol  Roll Eyes

ya win10 = no more fun, just go to work. sad, what 'they' will - put a nag in your tray (via an update) that tempts you w/a free upgrade, that is not an upgrade

watch out for C-Cex too - they steal

Any links with some story backgrounds?
Honestly I never had any issues regarding C-Cex but am still slightly nervous due to the Cryptsy aftermath. And in a way the reputation of the place where your coin trades - reflects back on your coin. No more backyard alleys.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:24:39 PM

It should be at 0.01 at least. Seems investors are afraid in bulk buy for the long term.

many people are still waiting for a dump from airdrop to buy cheaper, but I think it will not happen. Once the stake pool is released, the price should skyrocket

a lot of people who I know and receive the airdrop are holding for the long term

^don't worry the pre-mine will dump ... the "airdrop" was only granted to [Company 0] shills/insiders ;-) lol

The devs will not dump. They need to be among the 66% richest in order to vote  Wink

noobs need to read and re-read the bylaws *you are owned by an offshore corporation==>

https://wiki.decred.org/Decred_Constitution

Funding

Sustainability and longevity require that a subsidy of 10% of all block rewards be given to a development organization on an ongoing basis. The initial development organization shall be Decred Holdings Group LLC ("DHG"), a Nevis LLC that is responsible for funding work related to the development of the project, such as software development, infrastructure, and awareness.

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

o - windows ...

ok ... ahem ...

#crysx

lol  Roll Eyes

ya win10 = no more fun, just go to work. sad, what 'they' will - put a nag in your tray (via an update) that tempts you w/a free upgrade, that is not an upgrade

Honestly I never had any issues regarding C-Cex but am still slightly nervous due to the Cryptsy aftermath. And in a way the reputation of the place where your coin trades - reflects back on your coin. No more backyard alleys.

C-cex have tucked a few people up with various coins. Ssd was one of them. They are basically a home for igotspots shillers and shit coins. Use if you need to but don't leave anything there

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:33:14 PM

Around 200 people received the airdrop in brazil

EDIT:
take a look at our facebook group with more than 500 members (and growing).
most of us will hold for the long term and bought more https://www.facebook.com/groups/667062416769204/

Don't feed gembitz lol he's only a butt hurt kid who set up a sock puppet account and didn't manage to scam his airdrop Grin
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:35:44 PM

o - windows ...

ok ... ahem ...

#crysx

lol  Roll Eyes

Connect cex have tucked a few people up with various coins. Ssd was one of them. They are basically a home for igotspots shillers and shit coins. Use if you need to but don't leave anything there

yeah, they delisted maryjane, (some bc trouble) but after problem solved chain moving fine, removed it, i lost 5k. then they were first to list VNL, but after a month or so, broke the wallet and -i guess- had no backup, they delisted it, and remited ZERO refunds, idk how many were on there, but there were many who just lost out. they made a bunch of lame excuses and pointed to their EULA.
even bittrex/richie tried to help them recover the .dat, they gave back nothing. won't be f00led by them again.

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:44:29 PM

noobs need to read and re-read the bylaws *you are owned by an offshore corporation==>

Funding

Sustainability and longevity require that a subsidy of 10% of all block rewards be given to a development organization on an ongoing basis. The initial development organization shall be Decred Holdings Group LLC ("DHG"), a Nevis LLC that is responsible for funding work related to the development of the project, such as software development, infrastructure, and awareness.

Looks like you maybe correct.

Sustainability and longevity require that a subsidy of 10% of all block rewards be given to a development organization on an ongoing basis. Shocked

Dont you ever read the ann before talking, its in there from day 1. Monitor those funds here

https://mainnet.decred.org/address/Dcur2mcGjmENx4DhNqDctW5wJCVyT3Qeqkx

They will probably move some when GUI wallet comes out to pay the people who worked on it. I hope they will also release the tx used in payment to keep everything transparent. I want low price too but you need to get some legit issues to talk about not rehashed FUD.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:47:57 PM

Good job! Congrats!
Just 1 questions: "The development subsidy had to accumulate a bit for this to happen"

It means you're already going to sell some decred for pay dev's? It sound not good, since if you believe in long term project, you should wait 1-2 years at least to sell even 1 dcr.
why selling now at 0.003 when within 1 year you could sell at 0.01 and gain much profit?

Oh no, that's not up to the project at all. It does not sell the development subsidy. Developers are paid in DCR. That is, all RFPs pay for deliverables in DCR. It's then up to recipients to decide what to do with their DCR.

"The development subsidy had to accumulate a bit for this to happen" That's right.
What anonymous F_ingsoc isn't clarifying is that the dev pot started "empty"

No pre-mine airdrop for the dev pot.
So at the moment there is not enough to pay devs.

Proper wallets, stake pools ect should have been available at launch.
Or the dev pot should have received some pre-mine to get started.

c0/decred devs too greedy, took the lion share of coin. Left dev pool nothing.

Put in as many RFPs as you like.
There is very little decred in the dev pot.

Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:01:18 PM

How much is the cost of POS tickets going to rise? Has anyone sauce on that?
gembitz

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:17:13 PM

Funding

Sustainability and longevity require that a subsidy of 10% of all block rewards be given to a development organization on an ongoing basis. Shocked

Dont you ever read the ann before talking, its in there from day 1. Monitor those funds here

They will probably move some when GUI wallet comes out to pay the people who worked on it. I hope they will also release the tx used in payment to keep everything transparent. I want low price too but you need to get some legit issues to talk about not rehashed FUD.

so thats total 10% of all mined thus far?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
sambiohazard

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:20:32 PM

What is your point? the troll says devs fund is 0 while it has $6920.18 in it at current DCR price in a week.

If you are saying that they are taking too much then they are not taking it all as salaries rather they will be paid from this fund when they complete features otherwise its just sitting there for future work done on coin. Also it is not only for Company 0 or current devs, it will be used to pay whoever is ready to do work on feature proposed via RFPs & voted on by the coin holders. That is at the very core of what makes this coin different from every other coin. Community vote on features & payment from the coin subsidy, those are the 2 biggest innovation of this coin. Rest of the features come in future as decided by community. If you don't like this idea then this coin is not for you.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:22:22 PM

Funding

so thats total 10% of all mined thus far?

yupp, plus premine ;\
meh dont bother trying to express yourselves here you just will get beat up by bagholder legends
guys if theres no dev work really done just hype fuck this coin that simple, dont be suckered by bagholding legend accounts
follow your own gut, theres literally NOTHING done in the 1 year + they been working
ooo the github!!! fuck off buncha cheap pulls and half ass fixes, ignoring all real problems
btw a good "team" (<<lol)  could have done this is 6 months less AND had a wallet
wait what are they even trying to build? noone knows
like gtfo lmao this crapcoin
sambiohazard

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:24:06 PM

@gembitz yes it is. and its a multi-sig address and a single coin has not moved as no feature other than launch have been delivered yet. When GUI wallet & mainnet stake pool will be released, i would assume that you will see payments mad from this fund for that.
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:27:15 PM

So, team is made of 8 people, and noone is able to build a gui wallet?
They need to assume other people?

i mean, 8 people working 12 hours on theyr coin daily, they should release 2-3 features every day.

Am i  wrong?
Just asking.

I dont' know how is woking, but normally, dev's that are able to make a coin shouldn't be able also to build wallet?
Or gui wallet are made with another language and currently dev doesn't know how to programm in c++ or go?

Also currrenlty webwallet doesn't seems made by decred dev. It's just a copay fork like many altcoins already have. Correct?

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
sambiohazard

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

So, team is made of 8 people, and noone is able to build a gui wallet?
They need to assume other people?

i mean, 8 people working 12 hours on theyr coin daily, they should release 2-3 features every day.

Am i  wrong?
Just asking.

I dont' know how is woking, but normally, dev's that are able to make a coin shouldn't be able also to build wallet?
Or gui wallet are made with another language and currently dev doesn't know how to programm in c++ or go?

I don't know the exact situation but they already had a GUI wallet for there btc related project and they are porting it to decred so it will be out in a day or 2 as has been said. There is lot more to do then just coding to release a coin. I am sure they are not sleeping in there beds. I am my self a bit disappointed that  some things were not ready at release but i am still confident that the project is well thought out and will work if community does it part by engaging in selecting feature & voting on contentious issues. Its not solely dependent on devs but it is dependent on community participation. Devs can come and go but we have funding to hire anyone if we can decide what features/direction we want.
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:40:41 PM

Anyone know how much I could mine per day with a R9 290X?
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:41:38 PM

Anyone know how much I could mine per day with a R9 290X?

3 more or less
That's why price now is ridicolous, even with free electricity.

I suggest you to mine eth for much profit, or at least mine eth, sell and buy decred. It's much more profitable than just mine dcr directly, since blake 256 is a very old algo(from 2013), and your gpu will heat a lot compared to eth algo that is more efficently for your gpu.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
gembitz

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:43:51 PM

What is your point? the troll says devs fund is 0 while it has $6920.18 in it at current DCR price in a week.

If you are saying that they are taking too much then they are not taking it all as salaries rather they will be paid from this fund when they complete features otherwise its just sitting there for future work done on coin. Also it is not only for Company 0 or current devs, it will be used to pay whoever is ready to do work on feature proposed via RFPs & voted on by the coin holders. That is at the very core of what makes this coin different from every other coin. Community vote on features & payment from the coin subsidy, those are the 2 biggest innovation of this coin. Rest of the features come in future as decided by community. If you don't like this idea then this coin is not for you.

LLC funds currently estimate 1,300,000.0000000000+ coins pre-mine initial block reward was 5OOO!!! LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 555 »
  Print  

Jump to: