Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
japs393

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:47:47 PM

some people might install the extension but not donating the coins. is it not possible if we can have 10 or 20% of what we donate to our web wallet in startpeeps so people who install the extension would surely donate the coins and at the same time earn adz...this could also increase downloads of extension because people can also earn adz by donating...

Hi, I don`t think the extension was ever meant for us to take any of the adz for our self. It was created to donate only. If you want adz you would join startpeeps and post relevant content, share, like or comment to earn adz for free.

im also a member of startpeeps sir..it was just a thought.. coz im thinking some people might just be stacking adz on the extension...and probably just uninstall it...im also a supporter of adz...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VIP1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:16:44 AM

some people might install the extension but not donating the coins. is it not possible if we can have 10 or 20% of what we donate to our web wallet in startpeeps so people who install the extension would surely donate the coins and at the same time earn adz...this could also increase downloads of extension because people can also earn adz by donating...

That's an awesome solution to what could be a serious problem. Without any incentive to donate, most people will probably just stack their Adz, and the system won't get much traction.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:27:58 AM

Maybe Jenss is too busy to check this thread but we know Jenss she love surprises so we just need to wait for another good news from the dev side
coins price still stable and I think the first project is already working vip card already been sold we can expect that this will move the coins to the moon any time now.

camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:59:19 AM

That's an awesome solution to what could be a serious problem. Without any incentive to donate, most people will probably just stack their Adz, and the system won't get much traction.

As much as I understood is, the incentive to Donate is doing a good deed by making publishers earn for the effort they do in filling their websites/blogs with contents. By donating people are making a difference and contributing to make Internet an "irritation free place" due to all advertisements keep on slapped in the face. And they can do all this without spendin a penny from their pocket as they get free ADZ for this cause. I personally feel good when someone benefits thru me. So as the list of partner sites increases we can help a lot of publishers earn money without spendin anythin from our own pocket and bank on the good feelings, feel proud to being a part of the Internet revolution.

This project was formed with the idea of a good cause and involvin people at large in this good cause.

In the process people can earn money by say, becomin VIP and earnin daily from extension earnings and SP, handsfree OR stackin a lot of ADZ now and sellin later OR being active on Startpeeps and earnin free ADZ etc. People can also save money thru discount coupons when they shop, which is an indirect income.

So its a win win for all..but of course these are just my opinions.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:55:42 PM

Yeah well we'll soon launch a referral program for the extension which means everybody will earn 10% of what their referrals earn every day for as long as they have the extension installed.

So that will definately boost installs. But we have many more good ideas to boost the project, help people earn ADZ and make it one of the top coins in the near future since thousands of new people will be introduced to Adzcoin once all browsers are compatible with the extension which is coming soon.

Cheers,
Jens

PS: Just bought some more ADZ from VIP offer sales. I saw somebody dumped 1000's coins at 4 pennies today, which means he lost $100's if he would have waited, not that bright.  Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:05:48 PM

Yeah well we'll soon launch a referral program for the extension which means everybody will earn 10% of what their referrals earn every day for as long as they have the extension installed.

So that will definately boost installs. But we have many more good ideas to boost the project, help people earn ADZ and make it one of the top coins in the near future since thousands of new people will be introduced to Adzcoin once all browsers are compatible with the extension which is coming soon.

Cheers,
Jens

PS: Just bought some more ADZ from VIP offer sales. I saw somebody dumped 1000's coins at 4 pennies today, which means he lost $100's if he would have waited, not that bright.  Wink
and we will laugh at that whale jenss can't wait for the big event I have some problem earlier from yobit withdrawing my adz and many dumpers riding the price to get more lower, but if you are thinking properly with the roadmap and the ref bonuses I think not to soon mooning is coming now I only have 50 coins right on my wallet is this will stake or how can i get some more aside from startPeeps? thanks jens for this new update.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:35:13 PM

Cheers,
Jens

and we will laugh at that whale jenss can't wait for the big event I have some problem earlier from yobit withdrawing my adz and many dumpers riding the price to get more lower, but if you are thinking properly with the roadmap and the ref bonuses I think not to soon mooning is coming now I only have 50 coins right on my wallet is this will stake or how can i get some more aside from startPeeps? thanks jens for this new update.

Yeah just think that this is only the second time we bought ADZ and we'll be doing so every single day from now on. Smiley

We're also about to introduce Cashback rewards, here's how that'll work:
-> People who buy something online visit our site
-> They first click our affiliate link and we earn a commission
-> We use these commissions to buy ADZ and send coins to the buyer

This will be another incentive for people to shop through Startpeepscoupons and rasie the value of ADZ at the same time.

About the dumpers, it makes very little sense since they are indeed holding the price down for incomprehensible reasons. If everybody just keeps their coins they'll be worth $1 in a matter of weeks and then they can dump all they want as the price will be stable from the demand side we create.

This way it just takes longer and they lose a lot of money, but the end result will be the same either way. Wink

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
goblok

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:01:07 PM

hi jens im a VIP how to withdraw my rewards adz to my sp wallet?
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:44:42 AM

Hi JensS. On another forum people are now discussing a response someone got from the EU regarding ad blocker detection: http://www.myce.com/news/european-commission-rules-adblock-detection-is-not-allowed-79223/. Looks like the detection of ad blockers without permission of the user is not allowed under EU legislation. Don't know if you were aware of this, but IMO this could be another incentive for website owners to look for alternative ways to secure their income on their websites Wink.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:09:10 AM

hi jens im a VIP how to withdraw my rewards adz to my sp wallet?

This feature will be announced shortly (in a coupl of days probably sooner) and made available to VIP members only. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:29:46 AM

Hi JensS. On another forum people are now discussing a response someone got from the EU regarding ad blocker detection: http://www.myce.com/news/european-commission-rules-adblock-detection-is-not-allowed-79223/. Looks like the detection of ad blockers without permission of the user is not allowed under EU legislation. Don't know if you were aware of this, but IMO this could be another incentive for website owners to look for alternative ways to secure their income on their websites Wink.

That's indeed interesting to say the least. Smiley

There's definately one German news site who uses adblock detection and makes people pay for content and also Wired.

Either way ADZ monetization won't detect ad block as it can just be used as either replacement of ads or an additional icome stream for websites/blogs and when all browser versions are ready also Youtube videos and any other spot you can post a link. Smiley

So it's looking good indeed!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:44:02 AM

Hi Everybody,

I just want to inform you that we have hired some more developers and ar in the process of hiring more to complete the final phase of our infrastructure, and add some features that will allow us to mass promote everything we have built.

The last weeks have given us a clear view on what improvements we need to make so we'll be working very hard to finish everything asap.

It's always good to have clear goals so here's an overview of how we intend to grow Adzcoin and the project:

May 2016 - Finalize development of most crucial features + start promotion for mass adoption

-> Create all browser versions plus mobile version of extension
-> Add option to donate to ANY site, keep track of ADZ donations in database and post them on our partner site page
-> Create hyperlink / Youtube API for all browsers same as Chrome version
-> Create affiliate program for extension (10% for regular users - 50% for VIP's)
-> Launch cashback rewards to increase conversions and helpmore people earn ADZ
-> Fix all bugs on Startpeeps
-> Create 2fa protection (pincode in mail) for Startpeeps web wallet
-> Create upgraded version of payment gateway so no coding is needed for merchants to accept ADZ
-> Create option to instantly donate ADZ using API (similar to shapeshift)
-> Integrate affiliate program into Startpeepsmarket
-> Create Startpeeps Share API that automatically posts content on Startpeeps so website users can add share button on their site
-> Start A Heavy Promo Campaign To Promote The ADZcoin Extension To Blogs + Integrate Extension Affiliate Program to really go viral
-> Start A Heavy Campaign To Promote ADZ Adoption By Merchants Using Startpeeps Spend Rewards feature - form partnerships
->  Start A Heavy Campaign To Promote Startpeepsmarket + Integrate SPM Affiliate Program

June 2016

-> Reach 5K+ Blogs Using ADZcoin Monetization -> Go Viral And Get Mentioned On Several Big Blogs
-> Have 100K+ Browser Installations
-> Have 1000+ merchants / products selling using Adzcoin
-> Get 1000+ transactions daily through our payment gateway
-> Make 100+ Sales Daily From The Cashback Rewards
-> Make 100+ sales daily on the Startpeepsmarket

July 2016

-> Reach 10K+ Blogs Using ADZcoin Monetization
-> Have 1 million+ Browser Installations
-> Have 5K+ merchants / products selling using Adzcoin (Huge catalogue on Startpeeps by now)
-> Get 5K+ transactions daily through our payment gateway
-> Make 1000+ sales daily from the cashback rewards
-> Make 1000+ sales daily on the Startpeepsmarket

I can assure you that the team is ready to make this happen and when the development is up to date I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be able to reach these goals. We have created a viral system that will make mass adoption of Adzcoin super easy. Every blog that adds the Adzcoin monetization widget will inform their entire audience about this revolutionary new system to monetize their content.

So stay tuned, the next weeks will be very busy. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:37:50 AM

while all the plan has been provided by jenss here in our community dumpers from yobit keep the price goes down I don't really know what's the plan of this stupid whale but for sure whatever it is, the reason behind would be making it sure that he/she holding almost all of the coin when mooning is coming. thanks for all this update jenss keep it up and keep this coin alive for us okay.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mms2209

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:58:45 AM

I see no reason why the project should not go viral with all the setups and infrastructures in place.

Maybe if there can be the option to convert ADZ to fiat directly for publishers. This would make them more happy i am sure if they have could not see the real prospect of ADZ in the beginning.

Thanks for the update Jens

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:44:37 AM

I see no reason why the project should not go viral with all the setups and infrastructures in place.

Maybe if there can be the option to convert ADZ to fiat directly for publishers. This would make them more happy i am sure if they have could not see the real prospect of ADZ in the beginning.

Yeah that's right, our main focus wll be to finish all the developments first and then focus on going viral. Once that is done there is indeed no way we can't achieve the goals mentioned in this update.

And I can ndeed ask an exchange to create an ADZ/USD pair so publishers can easily exchange ADZ. Livecoin seems a great exchnage for this as they also voluntarily added our coin as they see a lot of potential in the concept.

All in due time but we'll get there eventually. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:07:30 AM

Yeah that's right, our main focus wll be to finish all the developments first and then focus on going viral. Once that is done there is indeed no way we can't achieve the goals mentioned in this update.

And I can ndeed ask an exchange to create an ADZ/USD pair so publishers can easily exchange ADZ. Livecoin seems a great exchnage for this as they also voluntarily added our coin as they see a lot of potential in the concept.

Cheers,
Jens

Thats surely a good idea. Maybe after Livecoin, Yobit can follow and many more exchange start to add the coin. Did you contact Bittrex or maybe Ccex?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:41:19 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Thats surely a good idea. Maybe after Livecoin, Yobit can follow and many more exchange start to add the coin. Did you contact Bittrex or maybe Ccex?

Yeah for now Yobit and Livecoin are the biggest and we'll definately contact a lot of other exchanges once the volume is a bit higher. Thsi will probably happen when we're able to finish all the things mentioned in the roadmap overview for May.

But as I said i'm sure we can manage this with 2-3 more extra developers since we have a marketing team of dozens of people who can put in a few hours a day.

We're building an info funnel at the moment to teach people about the concept and will use an opt-in form to collect email subscribers which we can also send to new blog posts. Once that's ready i'll post some stats here in a couple of days to show what the team will be capable of when we mass promote the offer.

First let's finish the extension for all browsers and mobile this will allow us to not promote to peopple who don't use Chrome. I hope Firefox will be ready soon. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:43:20 AM

hi jenss is there any possibility to mine adz coin? what is the best pool for it I'm not vey familiar how to do it but I'm
just wondering maybe you can guide so I can have some free adz form mining. thank you jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:02:05 AM

hi jenss is there any possibility to mine adz coin? what is the best pool for it I'm not vey familiar how to do it but I'm
just wondering maybe you can guide so I can have some free adz form mining. thank you jenss.

Hey mate just sent you a PM about the cloudmining group for ADZ

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 09:14:31 AM

Yes I can only confirm to check the PM from Coinstatic as he manages the cloud mining group we have established. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: