Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:28:22 PM

HI Everybody,

As we're still working hard on developing all infrastructure and features that will make the ADZcoin project go viral, we understand that right now is the time to stack as many ADZ as you can.

Anybody who reads about the project and understands what will happen is simply collecting ADZ at the moment until developments are ready. That's why we have launched something special to help you earn more ADZ, and which will make it much easier for ADZ to explode in the very near future.

Introducing: The ADZcoin VIP Offer Giveway Contest!

>>> http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

We'll be giving away 10 VIP offers worth $500 each to 10 lucky people who will earn free ADZ for the rest of their life from then on!  Smiley

On top of that, you will earn 5 ADZ for everybody you refer to the contest too!

SO that's a very easy way to grow your ADZ and make a chance to win the VIP offer too!

If you wonder about the VIP offer, check the page here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer

And to get a clear overview about the ADZcoin project and why it will become so succesful soon, check out this page:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-project

So make sure to sign up and start referring others and you'll be able to stack an unlimited amount of ADZ until the contest ends in about 2 weeks on May 12!

All the best,
Jens

I would like to won the contest to be a VIP. Following the project for so long now. Unfortunately due to my currency value, $500 is such a huge amount.

Just hoping that i am one of the VIP.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:01:57 PM

HI Everybody,

As we're still working hard on developing all infrastructure and features that will make the ADZcoin project go viral, we understand that right now is the time to stack as many ADZ as you can.

Anybody who reads about the project and understands what will happen is simply collecting ADZ at the moment until developments are ready. That's why we have launched something special to help you earn more ADZ, and which will make it much easier for ADZ to explode in the very near future.

We'll be giving away 10 VIP offers worth $500 each to 10 lucky people who will earn free ADZ for the rest of their life from then on!  Smiley

SO that's a very easy way to grow your ADZ and make a chance to win the VIP offer too!

And to get a clear overview about the ADZcoin project and why it will become so succesful soon, check out this page:

So make sure to sign up and start referring others and you'll be able to stack an unlimited amount of ADZ until the contest ends in about 2 weeks on May 12!

All the best,
Jens

I would like to won the contest to be a VIP. Following the project for so long now. Unfortunately due to my currency value, $500 is such a huge amount.

Well 10 spots will be given away for free so as winners will automatically be selected I wish you all the best. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
fadingin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:20:17 PM

The wallet at Startpeeps social network is different then extension wallet. Yes u will see ADZ balance in extension wallet. There is an API currently for putting a DONATE button to ur website. Hyperlink for the same purpose is yet to be released which when that happens u will be able to put a donate button to wherever u can put a hyperlink.

Currently the word "DONATE" comes automatically when u use the API on ur website but when the hyperlink comes, I guess u can use whatever word u wish.

You can find the API at http://adzcoindesk.com/install-adzcoin-donation-api/
Pls note its not a widget and can be used in websites in a normal Text widget. The steps to apply the API on ur website is explained there.

Thanks for the reply camohitmishra. Very helpful. I'll go check in out.
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:01:16 PM

Interesting approach - but doesn't AMP and other coins already do this (paying for attention instead of no ads) to some extent? Also, I never knew Google and others were creating models for ad free internet. Wouldn't the ISP be best positioned to do this, though? By filtering certain domains and scripts, it would be very very simple.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:25:27 PM

Interesting approach - but doesn't AMP and other coins already do this (paying for attention instead of no ads) to some extent? Also, I never knew Google and others were creating models for ad free internet. Wouldn't the ISP be best positioned to do this, though? By filtering certain domains and scripts, it would be very very simple.

Hello,

Yes that's quite similar but as I understand it is that Synereo is just built around a social network. ADZcoin will be able to be used by publishers and virtually anybody who adds value to the web to earn money, and the backbone is the leverage of something people already do, which is shopping online through a centralized platform. So in essence ADZcoin will be a decentralized replacement for online advertising, and use revenue from a centralized ad platform to fund the decentralized part. Smiley

I'm sure all Google and ISP's can come up with will cost money for users, which is the opposite of what ADZcoin will do it'll always be free for everybody.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:03:14 PM

HI Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

Well 10 spots will be given away for free so as winners will automatically be selected I wish you all the best. Smiley
put in hope to win i could use this

mms2209

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:06:11 AM

Here we are, ADZCOIN mentioned in cointelegraph again:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-eu-cookie-laws-advertising-and-adblock-war-continues?ref=5786

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:17:07 AM

very good exposure might gather more traders and investor to help this coin achieves it real goal, how jenss come up again and give us more details as we still waiting for the big explosion of this coin.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:50:42 AM

Great the more exposure the better. )

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:53:55 AM

The value also started to rise on Yobit. Nice to see that. We need Adzcoin to be mentioned in more websites.

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:51:20 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2016, 08:38:57 AM by alden

great news sir.

I private messaged could you please check  Smiley

tanx

and also can users without adblock use adz extension
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:32:07 AM

Any plans to connect with the Brave browser development team?
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:22:29 PM

I just registered to startpeeps.com and i get 0.11 ADZ reward also i share the contest post via facebook @Tw@gplus
any other steps required to enter the VIP beside the above steps.
Thanks
lookoutnoob

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

I just registered to startpeeps.com and i get 0.11 ADZ reward also i share the contest post via facebook @Tw@gplus
Thanks
you have to pay 500 dollar to become VIP, if im correct.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:39:05 PM

Thanks

Yes but not for the contest. You could get the VIP offer free if you're 1 of the 10 lucky winners. Contest finishes on May 12th
lookoutnoob

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:05:04 PM

Thanks

Yes but not for the contest. You could get the VIP offer free if you're 1 of the 10 lucky winners. Contest finishes on May 12th
okay thanks for the explanation  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 04:34:50 AM

great news sir.

tanx

Yeah you certainly can. Smiley

ADZ monetization can be seen as either a replacement for ads or just an extra income source for websites. So yeah in that sense it doesn't really matter if people have adblock installed or not as they can monetize 100% of the visitors if they create content they like.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 04:37:25 AM

Any plans to connect with the Brave browser development team?

That would indeed be the perfect alliance, and certainly a project we plan to connect with once all of our infrastructure is ready and we're about to unleash our project to the world. Smiley

I assume their revenue model is getting a percentage of users payments, so ADZ could definately be integrated into Brave and use a similar model.

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:24:08 AM

great news sir.

tanx

Yeah you certainly can. Smiley

ADZ monetization can be seen as either a replacement for ads or just an extra income source for websites. So yeah in that sense it doesn't really matter if people have adblock installed or not as they can monetize 100% of the visitors if they create content they like.

thank you i will install it then

can you also check pm sir
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:29:06 AM

Hi jenss any update on mining pool? Wanna mine adz aside from joining the website

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: