Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
Upset Porpoise

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:10:54 PM

I am looking forward to the new announcement from Jens. However, I am beginning to worry about this project. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept but ever since I added on the extension I haven't used it. There needs to be a way to make this attractive enough for the normal person to add the extension. Yes, adz could make someone money, but that should not be the reason people use it. Its too easy to say "add this because you will make money."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:33:35 PM

Maybe jenss needs to show up for this said update as we all stayed and trust her about this project even the market keeps dumping the price how jenss have more bright idea to work on it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:05:48 PM

Hi everyone a huge update is coming from JensS soon. Stay tuned.

Reason for no update in a while due to Internet connection problem in his area.

But stay tuned for the huge update folks

I'm looking forward to it as well  Grin
Wow so that's the reason why Jenss is not showing, I knew jennss is cooking something for us, hope it will be another achievement for this coin and benefits to all of us here who still believe in her project, might also be a perfect timing for her to give us some hope the price is not good right now even VIP already started the impact has not been felt solidly. Good luck Jenn's more power to your project keep us updated.

Upset Porpoise

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:49:11 PM

Wow so that's the reason why Jenss is not showing, I knew jennss is cooking something for us, hope it will be another achievement for this coin and benefits to all of us here who still believe in her project, might also be a perfect timing for her to give us some hope the price is not good right now even VIP already started the impact has not been felt solidly. Good luck Jenn's more power to your project keep us updated.

The VIP offer is cool. The problem I have and I am sure others thought about this is that its not something that will cause an increase in the price of adzcoin and sure its potentially paying out incentives to the users but so far its probably people like me on this forum. I interested in seeing how adz reaches out beyond bitcointalk.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:44:26 AM

The VIP offer is cool. The problem I have and I am sure others thought about this is that its not something that will cause an increase in the price of adzcoin and sure its potentially paying out incentives to the users but so far its probably people like me on this forum. I interested in seeing how adz reaches out beyond bitcointalk.

Hello,

Well actually the VIP offer is a token of respect snce the funds will be used to pay for the final developments. I'm sure if you read the latest blog post along with the update you'll understand a limited number of people receiving ADZ every day won't cause many issues in the long run. Smiley

As for your other question, we have already 30+ blogs lined up to use ADZcoin monetization and once all developments are ready as shown in the blog post we'll start a direct marketing campaign because that's the best approach to reach thousands of bloggers and publishers. If we reach 500-1000 blogs thei audience will make the concept go viral as they'll have a huge reach. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:45:33 AM

Hi Everybody,

First of all, as some of you have probably noticed already, VIP members can now withdraw their Startpeeps ADZ earnings straight to their wallet!

To fully understand though the scope of the ADZcoin project, we're in the final line of developments before we unleash our unique concept to the world. We have more than 30 blogs lined up with an audience of anywhere between 500-50000 monthly readers who will use and actively promote ADZcoin monetization.

We just published a blog post with a complete overview of the developments: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-development-update/ and you'll also find link sto the Freelancer projects we have created.

The funds of the VIP offers that are currently sold will be used to fund these projects. So in essence, the faster we sell spots the faster ADZcoin will be worth $1+ and i'm sure when you read the blog post there is no doubt this will happen when all developments are ready since our concept is bound to go viral fast when ADZcoin monetization gets added to our partner blogs.

In case you want to earn more, anybody can get an extra VIP spot and we have also added lower packages to give everybody the chance to increase their ADZ earnings.
>>> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

So now everybody can support development even when low on funds. Smiley

On top of that, everybody who gets the VIP offer also gets their payment multiplied by 10 in ADZ, so basically this means people will get ADZ at 10 cents along with your purchase.

Everything is set up the take the world by storm and change website monetization forever. Now is the time to stack the ADZ because in a matter of weeks (depending on VIP sales and project developments) ADZcoin will rise in value so fast that the amount we share with VIP's will decrease.

So make sure to get your spot now, and you're actively helping yourself and the entire community because we are building something really special here. But i'm sure everybody who has read a couple of blog psots already knows this. Wink

We'll make sure you'll be able to follow along with the final developments as closely as you can so make sure to stay tuned!

Have a nice day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:18:32 AM

Hi Everybody,

First of all, as some of you have probably noticed already, VIP members can now withdraw their Startpeeps ADZ earnings straight to their wallet!

To fully understand though the scope of the ADZcoin project, we're in the final line of developments before we unleash our unique concept to the world. We have more than 30 blogs lined up with an audience of anywhere between 500-50000 monthly readers who will use and actively promote ADZcoin monetization.

We just published a blog post with a complete overview of the developments: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-development-update/ and you'll also find link sto the Freelancer projects we have created.

The funds of the VIP offers that are currently sold will be used to fund these projects. So in essence, the faster we sell spots the faster ADZcoin will be worth $1+ and i'm sure when you read the blog post there is no doubt this will happen when all developments are ready since our concept is bound to go viral fast when ADZcoin monetization gets added to our partner blogs.

In case you want to earn more, anybody can get an extra VIP spot and we have also added lower packages to give everybody the chance to increase their ADZ earnings.

On top of that, everybody who gets the VIP offer also gets their payment multiplied by 10 in ADZ, so basically this means people will get ADZ at 10 cents along with your purchase.

Everything is set up the take the world by storm and change website monetization forever. Now is the time to stack the ADZ because in a matter of weeks (depending on VIP sales and project developments) ADZcoin will rise in value so fast that the amount we share with VIP's will decrease.

So make sure to get your spot now, and you're actively helping yourself and the entire community because we are building something really special here. But i'm sure everybody who has read a couple of blog psots already knows this. Wink

We'll make sure you'll be able to follow along with the final developments as closely as you can so make sure to stay tuned!

Have a nice day,
Jens

Just read out the new article on the adzcoindesk blog. Just amazing. The concept is unique and i am sure ADZcoin will rocket. Just need a bit of patience. I would suggest everybody out there to only appreciate things going on. Forget the value of ADZ for some moment, i am sure you will be the happiest in the coming months.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 05:35:47 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Just read out the new article on the adzcoindesk blog. Just amazing. The concept is unique and i am sure ADZcoin will rocket. Just need a bit of patience. I would suggest everybody out there to only appreciate things going on. Forget the value of ADZ for some moment, i am sure you will be the happiest in the coming months.

Yeah we're in the last straight line in terms of developments so let's hope we can finish all these things fast. Let's hope we can sell enough VIP spots though as this will pay for the developments.

I'm sure we will though it's a great offer and right now everybody can have an active stake in the outcome as you can already join for $20. Smiley

Either way we'll keep working until all of the features in the blog post are ready and then nothing can stop ADZcoin from going viral really!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:13:28 AM

can't wait to see this progress jenns I'm not into the moon wanted to be in pluto after this update, if bloggers will use this and rewards are coming even us who only got small amount of adz will be satisfied, I know it is not too soon will keep this jenns. good luck to you and to rest of the team.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

can't wait to see this progress jenns I'm not into the moon wanted to be in pluto after this update, if bloggers will use this and rewards are coming even us who only got small amount of adz will be satisfied, I know it is not too soon will keep this jenns. good luck to you and to rest of the team.

Thanks! Yeah when al these developments are ready ADZcoin will go viral pretty fast and then the sky is the limit. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

PS: read blog post here: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-development-update/

Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:48:22 AM

Thanks! Yeah when al these developments are ready ADZcoin will go viral pretty fast and then the sky is the limit. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

And I knew it, you always have surprises to this community, after a long day of being quite now your talking I hope those dumpers realized what are they missing, maybe much better to have all of us here who's active to this thread to received Pm from you for some good update so that dump fools who keeps dumping adz from trading site will not be updated and loses his money. I only thinking about that jenns speaking to myself because its annoyed me seeing adz falling to much. good luck jenns.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 08:16:17 AM

Cheers,
Jens

And I knew it, you always have surprises to this community, after a long day of being quite now your talking I hope those dumpers realized what are they missing, maybe much better to have all of us here who's active to this thread to received Pm from you for some good update so that dump fools who keeps dumping adz from trading site will not be updated and loses his money. I only thinking about that jenns speaking to myself because its annoyed me seeing adz falling to much. good luck jenns.

Well we just keep on working and i've been making an overview of what needs to be done to make this project skyrocket. Once these things are done as mentioned in the blog post ADZcoin can easily become one of the top 10 coins in a matter of weeks.

The concept is unique and it can be used by aybody to monetize the value they add to the web, we have a growing community and ADZcoin will soon be reaching millions of people.

So when we finish developments, anybody who has some ADZ stored will be smiling soon after. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Well we just keep on working and i've been making an overview of what needs to be done to make this project skyrocket. Once these things are done as mentioned in the blog post ADZcoin can easily become one of the top 10 coins in a matter of weeks.

The concept is unique and it can be used by aybody to monetize the value they add to the web, we have a growing community and ADZcoin will soon be reaching millions of people.

So when we finish developments, anybody who has some ADZ stored will be smiling soon after. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
I do believe that just thinking back when you show us the effect of vip it is a glimpse of what will happen if the project got started it almost mooning after that glimpse and i assume it will be more than that after this jenns. can't wait to hear about your cebu plan. hehehehe. good luck.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:19:35 AM

A lot of things has been said, but no (alot) results were shown.
I am not saying, that I will dump all the ADZ I have and stop belive in project anymore, but a lot of people will slowly start doing that, if nothing will happen in really near future not only on written "near future" which didn't happen yet Smiley.
I think that at least a few things should be really done like it supposed to be, like sales money should go into ADZ - I didn't saw this happen for a while.
So it's good to play the game slowly but surly, but please don't put that slowly in too slowly.

It's time that ADZ price really start mooning Smiley.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:36:01 AM

I am not saying, that I will dump all the ADZ I have and stop belive in project anymore, but a lot of people will slowly start doing that, if nothing will happen in really near future not only on written "near future" which didn't happen yet Smiley.
I think that at least a few things should be really done like it supposed to be, like sales money should go into ADZ - I didn't saw this happen for a while.
So it's good to play the game slowly but surly, but please don't put that slowly in too slowly.

Our focus will be solely on developing the things mentioned in the blog post the next weeks/months and post updates about that. Our team doesnt really care about pump and dumpers and will ignore any such comments from now on.

If it goes too slow for you taste then this is not the coin for you and you better sell all your ADZ to a less impatient person. This is not a hobby project that will be completed in the next days,

Best regards,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:10:54 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 11:34:43 AM by mms2209

Our focus will be solely on developing the things mentioned in the blog post the next weeks/months and post updates about that. Our team doesnt really care about pump and dumpers and will ignore any such comments from now on.

If it goes too slow for you taste then this is not the coin for you and you better sell all your ADZ to a less impatient person. This is not a hobby project that will be completed in the next days,

Best regards,
Jens

I completely agree. This coin is for people who are in for the long run. People need to see the amount of time and money being invested in the project. Being in IT field, I should say that these type of project does not get done overnight. Time is everything. I think if someone get all these done in a few days, then he is not from this world. So, to conclude, if you like the project please be patient. Otherwise dump all your coins and we will grow up slowly with or without dumpers.

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:19:02 AM

i sent you a pm sir jenss please check and reply.

And could you answer this for me

this is quote from somebody else

"I love the concept but ever since I added on the extension I haven't used it. There needs to be a way to make this attractive enough for the normal person to add the extension. Yes, adz could make someone money, but that should not be the reason people use it. Its too easy to say "add this because you will make money."
Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:03:14 PM

Best regards,
Jens

I completely agree. This coin is for people who are in for the long run. People need to see the amount of time and money being invested in the project. Being in IT field, I should say that these type of project does not get done overnight. Time is everything. I think if someone get all these done in a few days, then he is not from this world. So, to conclude, if you like the project please be patient. Otherwise dump all your coins and we will grow up slowly with or without dumpers.

I am not imaptient and I am not gonna dump ADZ (like I already written).
But I think, you didn't understand my post correctly, because I do not expect ADZ price tomorrow is $100, but it could start slowly rising... (or it could be done something about that) for example if would be 12 satoshi in 1 week it would be enough indicator for me, that there is happening something.
And I am not daily/weekly/montly dumper and pumper.
I bought ADZ and still buying them and not planing to sell them for a looong time Smiley.

But like I written before, this are only my thoughts and they are written in good faith.
If you think, that you are choosing correct tempo, I do not have problem with that and I will still support this project Smiley.
goblok

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:09:54 PM

hi jens why i dont reciv any adz in likes anymore? is it disable 10 people likes my status i dont reciv any why?
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:07:39 AM

Best regards,
Jens

How much ADZ a VIP  member is getting per day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: