Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:06:44 PM

Hi jenss hows your project? I'm not seeing you for quite sometime here, hope even you are quite the project still proceeding might be expecting something from you again, we still not getting any improvement from our trading but i will keep my coin, good luck jenss.

It's going good, will post a development update later today.

might need to promote this one jenss if there's a possibility to create sign campaign for those who's willing to help and gain more popularity for this coin, it will help you to find more interested investors jenns, just an idea, I know you are working too hard for us, good luck jenss.

That's a good idea, i'll be working on that today and offer rewards for people that help out. After all we already have a big community and many people want to see the developments done asap. Smiley

For now you can already join and share the contest to earn ADZ and spread the word: http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

Cheers,
Jens

Great I would love to do a detailed blog review on my coin blog and blast in groups and stuff, I like to explain things in simple terms because am trying to get more and more lay people into Crypto and educating them and AZdzcoin is perfect for mass adoption.  Smiley

@rjmarketingbiz I just sent you a pm and awaiting for a reply before I move forward. I want to promote again but want to make sure I am doing things correctly.  Smiley
I want to purchase the 20 bucks vip package also, can I do that next week when I have funds if I can't this week?

Yeah that's a great idea, I will add "guest blog" as one of the ways to earn ADZcoins. Smiley
Plus it'll help you in the long run as your audience will already be aware of the donation feature ADZcoin provides.

And yeah you can join next week too that's fne we have 500 spots so there will still be left next week!

Cheers,
Jens

Thank you so much for the quick reply, I can't wait to get more involved in this, I am also involved in other advertising companies so I know the huge potential and upside to ADZCOIN..

Yeah thanks and you're right, the potential is huge and we won't stop working until we achieve our goals that's for sure. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:09:41 PM

Interesting blog post by Jens Steyaert please read and share!

Important stuff like how the value of ADZ will be determined using a special formula.

What an amazing read and now I'm sure 100% ADZ will definitely explode 1 way or another no doubt. There's no other coin out there which offers anything close to this coin

Keep up the good work JensS and the devs

http://adzcoindesk.com/future-value-of-adz/

Ah you beat me to it. Smiley

Yeah this is a prelude to the major update tomorrow.

We have a plan ready for development and i'll give a detailed overview of who we plan to create and promote everything.

So yeah stay tuned, it'll be interesting and clearing some doubts for people that's for sure. Smiley

PS: If there is ever a time, now would be it to become a VIP -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:22:57 PM

Important stuff like how the value of ADZ will be determined using a special formula.

What an amazing read and now I'm sure 100% ADZ will definitely explode 1 way or another no doubt. There's no other coin out there which offers anything close to this coin

We have a plan ready for development and i'll give a detailed overview of who we plan to create and promote everything.

So yeah stay tuned, it'll be interesting and clearing some doubts for people that's for sure. Smiley

PS: If there is ever a time, now would be it to become a VIP -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

No doubt Adzcoin will be the future crypto. The VIP offer is amazing. Bought a couple more full spots to secure my financial future. Looking forward to the major update Jens Smiley
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:21:39 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 06:43:44 AM by mms2209

Hi Jens,

Just thinking maybe if you can contact sellers from Aliexpress or ebay and they can sell coupons code on startpeepsmarket. The community of startpeeps can buy the coupons with their free ADZ which they can use these codes while shopping on Aliexpress/Ebay to get discount.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:46:15 AM

No doubt Adzcoin will be the future crypto. The VIP offer is amazing. Bought a couple more full spots to secure my financial future. Looking forward to the major update Jens Smiley

I read the blog post last night and it was pretty mindblowing, made excellent bed time reading. Even if it went to 10 USD a coin it would be huge, even 1 USD! I think with this mass adoption it could go easily into the top ten or even 5 altoins on coinmarketcap. I am also picking up a few daily on the exchanges as well and now will promote it again and do a blog post. So many people looking online to earn and collecting ADZCOINS is a great way to boost tgheir income and long term goals.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:27:35 AM

I read the blog post last night and it was pretty mindblowing, made excellent bed time reading. Even if it went to 10 USD a coin it would be huge, even 1 USD! I think with this mass adoption it could go easily into the top ten or even 5 altoins on coinmarketcap. I am also picking up a few daily on the exchanges as well and now will promote it again and do a blog post. So many people looking online to earn and collecting ADZCOINS is a great way to boost tgheir income and long term goals.

With th concept behind, $1 will still be very cheap. This idea would eventually affect millions of Internet users. Whether website publishers or readers Adzcoin has in it for everyone. And with the plan to give 10% of extension income to users' wallet, its basically free money for everyone. So, apart from solvin the adblock issue it benefits everyone, be it just a website reader. IMO ADZ will be top three coins in near future and with th steady growth of th business, expansion of th infrastructure and improvements, I won't be surprised if it beats BTC.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:32:26 AM

With th concept behind, $1 will still be very cheap. This idea would eventually affect millions of Internet users. Whether website publishers or readers Adzcoin has in it for everyone. And with the plan to give 10% of extension income to users' wallet, its basically free money for everyone. So, apart from solvin the adblock issue it benefits everyone, be it just a website reader. IMO ADZ will be top three coins in near future and with th steady growth of th business, expansion of th infrastructure and improvements, I won't be surprised if it beats BTC.
well indeed the competition of alt is getting bigger for a lots of it has been open to the market place, but jenss idea was to unique and the target crowd is everyone who use's most the internet so the future is there for this coin and mooning is not far we just have to support and it will succeed.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:44:53 AM

well indeed the competition of alt is getting bigger for a lots of it has been open to the market place, but jenss idea was to unique and the target crowd is everyone who use's most the internet so the future is there for this coin and mooning is not far we just have to support and it will succeed.

To be honest there isn't much competition between altcoins as most of them out there are shitcoins. New coins are made and then get dumped and the devs abandon the coin.

There are only a few coins out there which serve a purpose and I can guarantee ADZ is 1 of them for sure no doubt. I've made a huge investment in ADZ and I know later down the road i'll be laughing. Once the developments are finished for this coin then there's really no stopping this coin to succeed as the reach will be huge. The whole INTERNET

And unlike most devs out there, we nearly receive an update everyday on the progress of ADZ and it just gets better and better each day

There's so much behind this coin that the value 3 cents now is a joke and it's way undervalued. ADZ should be equal to bitcoin according to its concept

But i'm 100% sure ADZ will skyrocket in the $100's by 2018 and $10 by end of this year  Grin
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:23:01 PM

4 versions of the ADZ coin official logo

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:33:18 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 07:11:58 AM by qiwoman2

Hello Everyone.

1i I downloaded the ad extention on chrome, so a0 where do I find my referral link to give to others for the ad extention?

2. I started  STARTPEEP ACCOUNT to start collecting my ADZCOINS but I tried to embed a youtube vid but I couldm't, can anyone show me how to do it? Smiley

Also if anyone wants to be my friend there because I will be active my profile is momo66  Smiley  Smiley

Also it says on my profile 6 ADZ but in my adzoin section it shows 0, are they added at a certain time?  Grin Grin Sorry I am totally new and I wanna make a blog post about all stuff ADZCOIN so I can introduce and guide peeps how to use all the platforms and what to do to get more peeps to do the same.  Smiley

OH WOW now it got recorded:

Transaction Id   Referral Id   Type   Amount   Date   Processed On   Status
333782645   -   share_bonus   5.00000000   2016/05/11   2016/05/11   confirmed
14942247   -   daily_login_bonus   1.00000000   2016/05/11   2016/05/11   confirmed

What social activities do we get paid for?
I have uploaded a few posts so far and intereacted, liked, commented and shared also a few posts, does that count or not?  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:22:28 AM

i just noticed that whenever someone likes a post, there's no Adz adding.
But whenever i suggest someone to create Startpeeps account and get a VIP (hope they will) i receive affiliate bonus.
How can people earn adz because not so many people can buy from our trusted trading market sites.
I'm just confused  Cheesy and i'm sure a lot of people here also wants to know it.

and more power to Adzcoin!
i'm still thinking on buying the $500 VIP though  Grin cos i want to invest and be part of this growing community
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:29:35 AM

But whenever i suggest someone to create Startpeeps account and get a VIP (hope they will) i receive affiliate bonus.
How can people earn adz because not so many people can buy from our trusted trading market sites.
I'm just confused  Cheesy and i'm sure a lot of people here also wants to know it.

i'm still thinking on buying the $500 VIP though  Grin cos i want to invest and be part of this growing community

I liked, commented shared and did some posts, I got paid 1 adz for logging in and one affiliate bonus but I will be active every day and try to drive content and people there, we just need to be consistent and even if I don't get paid for content, just for bringing more peeps there slowly and logging in is not bad to earn..
I look at ADZCOIN and STARTPEEPS as a proper business, just slowly collect coins, not dump this cheap, buy a vip package I can afford, slowly create content and drive traffic to startpeeps and users and we can grow and blast this out of the water but we need to be consistent and dedicated, it won't happen overnight.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:41:48 AM

what i'm trying to say is unlike last time, there are adz adding whenever someone likes a post. It's really a good thing that whenever you log in/day ther's 1 ADZ added unlike the .11 ADZ if i'm correct.
mms2209

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:05:22 AM

Hi Jens,

I have a friend who is a high rated seller on Fiver. His question is " DO i need to be a VIp to withdraw my ADZ that i make from sales?".

Can you please answer that.

Regards.

goblok

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:33:40 PM

earnings in SP is still disable?
camohitmishra

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:56:47 PM

Hello Everyone.

1i I downloaded the ad extention on chrome, so a0 where do I find my referral link to give to others for the ad extention?

2. I started  STARTPEEP ACCOUNT to start collecting my ADZCOINS but I tried to embed a youtube vid but I couldm't, can anyone show me how to do it? Smiley

Also if anyone wants to be my friend there because I will be active my profile is momo66  Smiley  Smiley

Also it says on my profile 6 ADZ but in my adzoin section it shows 0, are they added at a certain time?  Grin Grin Sorry I am totally new and I wanna make a blog post about all stuff ADZCOIN so I can introduce and guide peeps how to use all the platforms and what to do to get more peeps to do the same.  Smiley

OH WOW now it got recorded:

Transaction Id   Referral Id   Type   Amount   Date   Processed On   Status
333782645   -   share_bonus   5.00000000   2016/05/11   2016/05/11   confirmed
14942247   -   daily_login_bonus   1.00000000   2016/05/11   2016/05/11   confirmed

What social activities do we get paid for?
I have uploaded a few posts so far and intereacted, liked, commented and shared also a few posts, does that count or not?  Smiley

Welcome to th community Smiley

1- The browser extension affiliate program is not yet launched so ther's no affiliate link for th same. Its planned though.

2- I havn't uploaded any youtube video so may b someone else can reply.

Regardin SP rewards for social activity, its currently on hold. Some scammers and spammers were takin benefits so its put on hold temporarily till th security is tightened. However, we as a community should make a habit to use it as a proper social network rather than just to earn free rewards becuase every withdrawl is checked before approval and more importantly the community and value of ADZcoin will gain when its used properly.

And congratulations for the Adzcoins u earned Smiley I will search u and follow there Smiley
camohitmishra

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:03:17 PM

I liked, commented shared and did some posts, I got paid 1 adz for logging in and one affiliate bonus but I will be active every day and try to drive content and people there, we just need to be consistent and even if I don't get paid for content, just for bringing more peeps there slowly and logging in is not bad to earn..
I look at ADZCOIN and STARTPEEPS as a proper business, just slowly collect coins, not dump this cheap, buy a vip package I can afford, slowly create content and drive traffic to startpeeps and users and we can grow and blast this out of the water but we need to be consistent and dedicated, it won't happen overnight.  Smiley

Awesome. Adzcoin and startpeeps are a proper business, currently in formation. But it has a concept which is bound to succeed. So becomin a VIP and ensurin daily income is a wise choice one can make. And I respect ur understandin that it won't happen overnight but eventually it will Smiley
camohitmishra

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:06:03 PM

what i'm trying to say is unlike last time, there are adz adding whenever someone likes a post. It's really a good thing that whenever you log in/day ther's 1 ADZ added unlike the .11 ADZ if i'm correct.

Yes u'r correct. Earlier it used to be 0.11 Adz for loggin in and there used to be rewards for social activities. However, social activity bonus has been put temporaril on hold due to spammers and scammers. Hence the login bonus is increased for loyal users Smiley
mms2209

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:26:00 AM

Hi Jens,

We are still waiting for the major update.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:23:16 PM

Hi Jens,

We are still waiting for the major update.

Hi,

Yeah I can just say now that the developments for the Startpeeps upgrade, API, and all the in-house team projects have started. We hired a team from India to completely recreate Startpeeps in laravel (PHP framework) because we had to admit that the current framework won't suffice to scale to milions of users.

So in that sense Startpeeps will become the center of our promo efforts, since every feature and platform plus will be listed there and we won't ever have to worry about site speed or scalability. Smiley

Total cost will be $20K+ (whisch is half of the total cost of al features) and will take about 2 months to create. After that other developers will be able to build apps on top of the core project (similar to wordpress plugins) to grow the project by itself.

Another aspect is the fact that the entire revenue distribution model will be automated and completely decentralized. All revenue from the ADZcoin project platforms and features will automatically be sent to the ADZ extension users without interference from our part. The core code will only be able to be changd with the consent of the entire community.

So it will eventually be the community who decides whether or not the project will succeed. The more people that download the extension, the more merchants that accept ADZ and the more people that use their web wallet, the higher the utiity value of ADZ will be and the closer we will be to reaching to goal of filling the gap of 22 billion dollars loss caused by ad blocking software every year.

The good news is that we all know that this is what people want, and once some publishers see the light, the rest will follow and there will be no stopping the viral train, since not only ADZcoin but also Startpeeps will be seen on all major sites (share button) in the near-future. Smiley

So that's a basic overview as there's more to it but I need more info before a blog post can be created about that on Adzcoindesk.com.

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: