Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146025 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:23:40 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here's a mailI just sent out regarding the contest:

,Hi,

Today is the last day people can enter the contest to win
an ADZcoin VIP spot worth $500 for free. (10 spots total)

Today we will mainly focus on fraud protection since we
won't give away a VIP spot or any ADZ to people who didn't
follow the rules. That's why the draw will be done
tomorrow and the winners announced by mail.

The next 7 days everybody will get a mail and we will do the
payouts for referral earnings plus contest entry!

As you know everybody gets 5 ADZ for signing up to the
contest and 5 ADZ whenever somebody signs up through
your link.

So make sure to share your link right now all over social
media to earn as many ADZ as you an before the
contest ends tomorrow! (in about 24 hours from now)

>>> Get Your Referral Link Here - http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

See you tomorrow and good luck!
The ADZcoin Team

PS: If you already want to secure your VIP spot and
earn daily ADZ starting today, Grab The VIP Offer Here:
https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html
Limited spots are available and they go fast! Smiley

SInce we don't want to be sending ADZ or announce a winner that sent fake leads we will make sure to first manually check all sign-ups so this will take some time.

But this gives everybody the time to share the contest one last time to get more people on board and more ADZ for you. Smiley

So let's share and mention it's the last day to sign up and win the VIP spot!

Have a nice day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:37:36 PM

Awesome update JensS

I'm hoping to be 1 of the lucky winners lol

Here is a question mms209 asked but I thought it was best for you to answer this incase I was wrong

Hi Jens,

I have a friend who is a high rated seller on Fiver. His question is " DO i need to be a VIp to withdraw my ADZ that i make from sales?".

Can you please answer that.

Regards.

Thanks!

If you sell on Startpeepsmarket you can just keep the money from your sales, same principle as on Fiverr. Smiley

Just make sure to check this blog post on how to set things up: http://adzcoindesk.com/how-to-sell-on-startpeepsmarket/

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:04:47 AM

Interesting blog post by Jens Steyaert please read and share!

Important stuff like how the value of ADZ will be determined using a special formula.

What an amazing read and now I'm sure 100% ADZ will definitely explode 1 way or another no doubt. There's no other coin out there which offers anything close to this coin

Keep up the good work JensS and the devs

http://adzcoindesk.com/future-value-of-adz/

Ah you beat me to it. Smiley

Yeah this is a prelude to the major update tomorrow.

We have a plan ready for development and i'll give a detailed overview of who we plan to create and promote everything.

So yeah stay tuned, it'll be interesting and clearing some doubts for people that's for sure. Smiley

PS: If there is ever a time, now would be it to become a VIP -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

Hi Jens,

We are still waiting for the major update.

Hi,

Yeah I can just say now that the developments for the Startpeeps upgrade, API, and all the in-house team projects have started. We hired a team from India to completely recreate Startpeeps in laravel (PHP framework) because we had to admit that the current framework won't suffice to scale to milions of users.

So in that sense Startpeeps will become the center of our promo efforts, since every feature and platform plus will be listed there and we won't ever have to worry about site speed or scalability. Smiley

Total cost will be $20K+ (whisch is half of the total cost of al features) and will take about 2 months to create. After that other developers will be able to build apps on top of the core project (similar to wordpress plugins) to grow the project by itself.

Another aspect is the fact that the entire revenue distribution model will be automated and completely decentralized. All revenue from the ADZcoin project platforms and features will automatically be sent to the ADZ extension users without interference from our part. The core code will only be able to be changd with the consent of the entire community.

So it will eventually be the community who decides whether or not the project will succeed. The more people that download the extension, the more merchants that accept ADZ and the more people that use their web wallet, the higher the utiity value of ADZ will be and the closer we will be to reaching to goal of filling the gap of 22 billion dollars loss caused by ad blocking software every year.

The good news is that we all know that this is what people want, and once some publishers see the light, the rest will follow and there will be no stopping the viral train, since not only ADZcoin but also Startpeeps will be seen on all major sites (share button) in the near-future. Smiley

So that's a basic overview as there's more to it but I need more info before a blog post can be created about that on Adzcoindesk.com.

All the best,
Jens

Thanks Jens for the update. Am sure startpeeps v2 will help the growth of ADZ. Now is the time to stack ADZ as it is really cheap.

Otherwise hoping to be selected for the VIP offer. Am sure there are many people looking at that.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:14:22 AM

Hi jens

I would like to clarify if im not wrong, If im going to buy VIP worth $500 how much adzcoin im going to received everyday? and after that when it will be start receiving this coin? after i bought? or is there any specific date, maybe after all slots have been filled?
thanks

Regards,

Bitdragon2016
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:58:17 AM

Hi jens

I would like to clarify if im not wrong, If im going to buy VIP worth $500 how much adzcoin im going to received everyday? and after that when it will be start receiving this coin? after i bought? or is there any specific date, maybe after all slots have been filled?
thanks

Regards,

Bitdragon2016

Well that's hard to say because people that joined earlier will receive more atm (higher earnings and more referrals at Startpeeps).Some people who joined earlier could withdraw thousands of ADZ.

But the amount will increase since t's based on extension downloads against a limited offer so the more people that download the extension the higher the daily share will be (apart from other earnings). Since we're still building things up the earnings won't be that high so keep in mind that it's a long term offer which will basically guarantee you a profit eventually.

And yeah the moment you buy the offer you'll receive ADZ no need to wait until all slots are filled. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Gambler8899

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:11:32 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here's a mailI just sent out regarding the contest:

,Hi,

Today is the last day people can enter the contest to win
an ADZcoin VIP spot worth $500 for free. (10 spots total)

Today we will mainly focus on fraud protection since we
won't give away a VIP spot or any ADZ to people who didn't
follow the rules. That's why the draw will be done
tomorrow and the winners announced by mail.

The next 7 days everybody will get a mail and we will do the
payouts for referral earnings plus contest entry!

As you know everybody gets 5 ADZ for signing up to the
contest and 5 ADZ whenever somebody signs up through
your link.

So make sure to share your link right now all over social
media to earn as many ADZ as you an before the
contest ends tomorrow! (in about 24 hours from now)

>>> Get Your Referral Link Here - http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

See you tomorrow and good luck!
The ADZcoin Team

PS: If you already want to secure your VIP spot and
earn daily ADZ starting today, Grab The VIP Offer Here:
https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html
Limited spots are available and they go fast! Smiley

SInce we don't want to be sending ADZ or announce a winner that sent fake leads we will make sure to first manually check all sign-ups so this will take some time.

But this gives everybody the time to share the contest one last time to get more people on board and more ADZ for you. Smiley

So let's share and mention it's the last day to sign up and win the VIP spot!

Have a nice day,
Jens

It's 24hours now, can't wait for results Smiley.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:38:30 PM

Please let it be me Grin can't wait for those results

Let it be me too   Tongue
Gambler8899

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:39:05 PM

Please let it be me Grin can't wait for those results

Let it be me too   Tongue

ok, let me be 3rd one Tongue
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 04:49:41 PM

Hi Everybody,

After a long day of going through the leads and finding a lot of fake leads (which won't get rewarded obviously) I tried to pick a winner using the Upviral software. Here you can see that:

However, the wnners don't appear on the page. So unfortunately I needed to put a ticket to upviral people to ask clarification as I don't want to screw up the results.

So as soon as I get reply i'll post an update about who won. Smiley

Also the payments of the referral contest will be made in the course of the next 7 days. There are 1000's of people that joined and everybody that joined has earned 5 ADZ regardless of getting referrals so it willl take some time for making the payments. So thanks for your understanding.

I hope we get news soon so we can announce the winners officially and add them to the VIP list tomorrow. Smiley

Additionally I can let you know that developments of Startpeeps 2.0 have been going on for 5 days now and the team is making great progress.

-> Here's an overview of the complete workbook as posted by Vj (main developer of India team): https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl9sr1olkaxlv2w/Workbook1.xlsx?dl=0
-> This week the team has worked non-stop on the database design which they finished today!

This is a major project and will allow us to scale Startpeeps very fast and allow us to compete with big social media networks.

With the in-house team we're still discussing optimal ways to make the browser extension and revenue distribution model completely automated so all other features can be plugged into that without having to interfere with it. We will create the world's first interconnected global revenue distribution system as stated before.

So the community will decide whether or not ADZcoin will skyrocket. The more we discuss the possible solutions for creating a fully automated business model without central governance, the more we get excited about the possibilities. This can and will change the internet as we know it, and it's not like Ethereum solely allowing decentralized apps to be built, it's about making people money in a decentralized way.  Wink

Anyways just wait and see the result you'll be amazed!

Have a great weekend and see you tomorrow!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 03:51:51 PM by coinstatic

Interesting blog post by Jens please read and share!

The winners will be announced soon and now people have another chance before the VIP spots are closed for good.

The offer now runs up till May 31st and after that it'll be closed forever.

Think about this for a second for a $500 VIP offer, you will get 10X the ADZ as a payment sent to your web wallet meaning 5000 ADZ and you will earn ADZ daily for life. Same with other smaller packages like $20 for example you will get 10X the amount of ADZ which is 200 ADZ sent to your web wallet and daily ADZ earnings for life. Same for all other VIP packages you will get 10X the amount of ADZ you spent on the VIP and earn daily ADZ for life

Now this may not seem a lot, but when ADZ hits $10+ those 5000 ADZ for the $500 VIP offer will be worth $50,000 and the 200 ADZ for the $20 VIP offer will be worth $2000 this is EXCLUDING all the other ADZ you earn daily. Now how about when ADZ hits $100? Who says it can't? It happened with bitcoin and it all it takes is a viral touch and anything can happen. Well when ADZ hits $100 and you keep holding onto them till then the people who bought the $500 VIP package will walk away with $500,000 and the $20 VIP package will walk away with $20,000 ....You get the picture same with all other VIP packages.

Heres the blog: http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer-contest-winners-announcement/
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:23:16 PM

The winners will be announced soon and now people have another chance before the VIP spots are closed for good.

Think about this for a second for a $500 VIP offer, you will get 10X the ADZ as a payment sent to your web wallet meaning 5000 ADZ and you will earn ADZ daily for life. Same with other smaller packages like $20 for example you will get 10X the amount of ADZ which is 200 ADZ sent to your web wallet and daily ADZ earnings for life. Same for all other VIP packages you will get 10X the amount of ADZ you spent on the VIP and earn daily ADZ for life

Now this may not seem a lot, but when ADZ hits $10+ those 5000 ADZ for the $500 VIP offer will be worth $50,000 and the 200 ADZ for the $20 VIP offer will be worth $2000 this is EXCLUDING all the other ADZ you earn daily. Now how about when ADZ hits $100? Who says it can't? It happened with bitcoin and it all it takes is a viral touch and anything can happen. Well when ADZ hits $100 and you keep holding onto them till then the people who bought the $500 VIP package will walk away with $500,000 and the $20 VIP package will walk away with $20,000 ....You get the picture same with all other VIP packages.

That's insane coinstatic! Just the thought of reaching $10 gives me goosebumps. Anything could happen and like you said, when this concept goes viral, there's no reason why Adz won't explode and reach $100's! The major promo's that are scheduled to be released when development is complete will take us to the promise land and people holding on to Adz will be glad they did. Can't wait, Cheers everyone!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:12:28 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is the mail I just sent out in case you missed it:

After going through allleads, the winners of the ADZcoin VIP offer
contest have been announced!

You can find everything about it on this page:

>>> ADZcoin VIP offer winner results
http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer-contest-winners-announcement/

Make sure to stay tuned because we will personally invite you to
withdraw the ADZ you earned from the contest too.

We will do payouts over the course of next week as there have been
thousands of entries so it will take sometime.

And yes even if you didn't refer anybody you will earn 5 ADZ! Smiley

So make sure to check out the winner contest page and the VIP
offer details now!

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: I'll be unavailable until tuesday so if you have any questions
contact our support desk here: http://startpeepshelp.com

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

That's right and payments for the additional ADZ when buying the VIP package will be made next week. Smiley

After May 31 the offer will close forever and we'll start focusing on making ADZcoin go mainstream, and since we are solving a problem that affects EVERYBODY online this will be happening very fast. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:46:17 AM

OMG OMG I am shaking from excitement lol. I just logged into my email and it's Sunday morning and I found that I won a vip spot!!! OMG THANK YOU!!!

I posted on my fb wall and in my startpeeps wall as well. I am going to do a lovely blog post on ADZCOIN either tonight or tomorrow, weekends are a bit busy with family for me but by tomorrow I will surely get it done. I sent in a support ticket showing my email and my name so I will be told what to do next correct?  Smiley Also do I send my startpeeps wallet addy to Jens to start receiving ADZCOINS? Or I wait for instructions? Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:48:54 AM

Why are the comments are not shared at adzcoindesk ?
Only positive comments are moderated all other are droped.

Each one from me that shows up that some things smells like scam ...
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:52:36 AM

Is the 10x only for people who bought VIP spots so far, or also for those who buy from now 'till 31st may?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:33:22 AM

Is the 10x only for people who bought VIP spots so far, or also for those who buy from now 'till 31st may?

It's my Son's 21st birthday soon so I will buy him a little vip package.. Smiley I told a few friends about this as well, so hope they join in the VIP package deals.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinstatic

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:18:59 PM

Why are the comments are not shared at adzcoindesk ?
Only positive comments are moderated all other are droped.

Each one from me that shows up that some things smells like scam ...

1st of all there is nothing negative about this project. It's unique and far better than most others. And it's probably dumb asses like you who shout scam at anything.

Since you cannot read and understand why don't you go blow all your money on another crap coin... simple
coinstatic

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:21:14 PM

It's for anyone who bought the VIP before and till the 31st May
coinstatic

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:22:08 PM

It's my Son's 21st birthday soon so I will buy him a little vip package.. Smiley I told a few friends about this as well, so hope they join in the VIP package deals.

Lucky you  Grin unfortunately i wasn't 1 of the winners Sad

And about getting your ADZ etc for winning, you should wait for instructions Jens said since the payments will be made next week
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: