Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:28:55 AM

Here's some cool videos from Miles about the VIP offer and getting a better understanding about the entire concept of ADZcoin and why it's bound to go mainstream very fast (it's inevitable):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PMG2m5Zu1pU

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CbtFPxiN-IQ

I'm sure everybody is wise enough to make a decision based on an outsider's unsollicited overview and opinion. Smiley

You can join here: https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:03:53 PM

Anything being to done to fight the difficulty retarget problems?
Chain is constantly stuck with high diff.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:23:05 PM

SP Web Wallet (VIP)   
https://startpeeps.com   
Available to StartPeeps VIP only

Is it just me who cannot withdraw to my wallet?

I got a VIP spot ( well half...)
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:34:08 PM

Here's some cool videos from Miles about the VIP offer and getting a better understanding about the entire concept of ADZcoin and why it's bound to go mainstream very fast (it's inevitable):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PMG2m5Zu1pU

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CbtFPxiN-IQ

I'm sure everybody is wise enough to make a decision based on an outsider's unsollicited overview and opinion. Smiley

You can join here: https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

All the best,
Jens

cool will reserved this jenss just needed some earnings before proceeding and join the vip, good luck.

redkinggg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:34:37 PM

So all this good news updates and someone kills the coin today???

Someone sold over 18000 ADZ downed the price to 2300 sat.

This doesnt make sene
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:44:52 PM

This doesnt make sene

Quite sickening actually. But nonethless, this coin is going to go up. Its here for the longterm

All of this is temporary. Just read the updates and see what's being build. Once everything is ready and the marketing starts, the coin will have no choice but to go up up up

The only people who'll regret it are the dumpers

The value at the moment means nothing really. The focus is on the concept and what is behind the project for this coin and once that is complete you will begin to see the coin lift off

This is 1 of the long term coins here to stay like BTC, LTC, DASH
smrtntky

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:54:47 PM

Hello!

I track this forum for a while already and i have some adz, but i want to buy more.. maybe someone knows when adz will start going up? I mean, when will dev finnish all his job?
I don't have money recently to buy it, so that's why I'm asking this.

Looking forward for this,
Regards. Smiley
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:14:54 PM

Hello!

I track this forum for a while already and i have some adz, but i want to buy more.. maybe someone knows when adz will start going up? I mean, when will dev finnish all his job?

Regards. Smiley
Good that you have some ADZ already, this is a long term project that will reap big rewards for early investors. If you want a quick buck, this is not for you. If you are prepared to get involved and wait a few months, you will be quids in. Just look at the blog at http://adzcoindesk.com/ and make your own mind up. This is a serious project, with massive implications for growth. I would urge people to look at the bigger picture here, rather than getting caught up with the pump and dump brigade. We are better than that. 
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:26:22 AM

This doesnt make sene

Here's a post from somebody in the "Become a VIP F group": (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693325534247463/ )

"Heads up. I just had over 18000 adzcoin stolen from my Yobit account. someone stole my account. this wipes me out. any help appreciated"

This is not some losers anymore who try to discredit our hard work, it's evil forces trying to make people run away from our project.

Unfortunate for this person but the coin will bounce back (it already does) and nothing can stop it really.

So people be warned! Use 2fa on Yobit and any other exchange and never leave too many coins in exchanges!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:29:00 AM

This doesnt make sene

Here's a post from somebody in the "Become a VIP F group": (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693325534247463/ )

"Heads up. I just had over 18000 adzcoin stolen from my Yobit account. someone stole my account. this wipes me out. any help appreciated"

This is not some losers anymore who try to discredit our hard work, it's evil forces trying to make people run away from our project.

Unfortunate for this person but the coin will bounce back (it already does) and nothing can stop it really.

So people be warned! Use 2fa on Yobit and any other exchange and never leave too many coins in exchanges!
so I'm wrong jenss did not take advantage about that earlier I missed to buy more of this ads if that concerned only been discuss here many of us who still holding and waiting for this project to develop might buy more. thanks for the update jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:34:02 AM

Hello!

Regards. Smiley

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in our project!

This is hard to predict but I can mention that in about 10 days we'll already start promoting to our target audience directly. Not sure if that will do anything for the price though, it's certain that it will skyrocket when all developments are finished and mainly the donation/social share feature which will be added to thousands of sites reaching millions of people in a short period of time (viral effect).

But as pointed out developments for that are ongoing and we'll focus mainly on that, even though everbody can already see a preview of what we have buolt so far such as:
-> Social network (about 50K members)
-> Web wallet inside social network
-> Social rewards system
-> Payment processor
-> Marketplace
-> Coupon code site
-> ADZ extension
-> ADZ donation widget

Once all these are up to a point we feel comfortable scaling to millions of people, you'll see some great movement. Now can be considered the time to stack ADZ during developments since the value will never bounce back this low when we release all our platforms and features to the world.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:26:20 AM

This doesnt make sene

Hey JensS I have a question. How safe is to leave ADZ in StartPeeps?
I had a bax experiene with another coin wjic I put in my qt wallet then after losing power I could not open the wallet anymore. There are many people including me who have no enough computer skills to fix thst troubles and even when you dev guys make a wallet up date and for some reason sone one forgot to update the wallet after several weeks or even some months.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:32:20 AM

hey newbie question here how many adz coin do i need to start staking at least 1 adz on my wallet just curious seeing those project that ready to be implemented don't have money yet to buy the vip but if possible some guide how to earn it for free aside from startPeeps? thank for your answer and hope you continue your hard work.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:54:51 AM

This doesnt make sene

Hey JensS I have a question. How safe is to leave ADZ in StartPeeps?
I had a bax experiene with another coin wjic I put in my qt wallet then after losing power I could not open the wallet anymore. There are many people including me who have no enough computer skills to fix thst troubles and even when you dev guys make a wallet up date and for some reason sone one forgot to update the wallet after several weeks or even some months.

Hello,

Well even the biggest exchanges got coins stolen before so it would be foolish to say there is a 100% safe way to store ADZ for now online. But since we dont keep the majority the coins in an online wallet I would say it's much safer than exchanges.

But obviously we'll build higher security and even a vault eventually to make it as safe as possible.

if you want to be completely safe a windows wallet with backup on usb stick is the best choice (for now).

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:55:42 AM

Hi Jens,
please tke some time to answer these questions:
-the referral program for adzcoin saver extension is linked to startpeeps' one? i mean,  if I get affiliates in startpeeps, will i need to try to get them to sign up again ith my extension liink when they download adzcoin savers?
-is the 10x reward for getting vip spots also for those who buy from now till 31st may, or just for those who bought so far?
-can a vip spot still be reserved and paid later? if so when the payment is due?
-still is not clear to me this: let's say i have 50% vip, can i withdraw my startpeeps reward in full or just 50%. it will be resonable the second one but i just want to be sure.
-last thing, please check my offer to translate startpeeps to italian and send me a pm with what you think would be a fair reward for doing it.

thank you:-)
mass
cryptomass

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:56:58 AM

also forgot to ask this:
when 2fa will be available in startpeeps?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:03:24 AM

hey newbie question here how many adz coin do i need to start staking at least 1 adz on my wallet just curious seeing those project that ready to be implemented don't have money yet to buy the vip but if possible some guide how to earn it for free aside from startPeeps? thank for your answer and hope you continue your hard work.

Hello,

Well apart from Startpees there are some options:
-> Refer people to Startpeeps and earn 10-5-5% 3 levels deep
-> New contest launched by somebody who mines a lot of coins: http://sociali.io/13103/lp13103
-> Selling on the marketplace: http://startpeepsmarket.com
-> Using our payment processor to accept ADZ (inside startpeeps)
-> Use places to earn free Bitcoins (like faucets) and exchange them for ADZ as shown in this tutorial: http://adzcoindesk.com/how-to-buy-adzcoin/

Also, we haven't announced this yet but when the VIP offer closes on May 31 we'll launch a massive promo campaign that will help everybody earn a ot of coins (1000's with some effort) since this will be the final sprint before we launch our completed project to the world!

So make sure to stay tuned. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:08:41 AM

Hi Jens,
please tke some time to answer these questions:
-the referral program for adzcoin saver extension is linked to startpeeps' one? i mean,  if I get affiliates in startpeeps, will i need to try to get them to sign up again ith my extension liink when they download adzcoin savers?
-is the 10x reward for getting vip spots also for those who buy from now till 31st may, or just for those who bought so far?
-can a vip spot still be reserved and paid later? if so when the payment is due?
-still is not clear to me this: let's say i have 50% vip, can i withdraw my startpeeps reward in full or just 50%. it will be resonable the second one but i just want to be sure.
-last thing, please check my offer to translate startpeeps to italian and send me a pm with what you think would be a fair reward for doing it.

thank you:-)
mass

Hello,

Ok sure. Smiley

-> Yes we'll create  global login and referral system with Startpeeps as the center platform. We are completely rebuilding Startpeeps in laravel with an API available which will make it easy to integrate this feature and make it very beneficial to refer members to Startpeeps since you'll ear from multiple sources if that member uses all our platforms. Smiley
-> Everybody will get those i'm about to start the first batch of payments actually so you'll get a mail in your Startpeeps email sign up once payment has been made.
-> Yes you can we can make an arrangement no problem, just send specifications to our help desk: http://startpeepshelp.com and we'll take car of that.
-> Just 50% the rest will remain in the spend adz reward balance. If you try to withdraw more you'll get an error sayng you can only withdraw X amount, and yes that's to make the offer fair for people that paid full.
-> Sure will do thanks! Smiley
-> Yes definately once the payment processor is upgraded we will start working on 2fa to secure everything related to payments and wallet in Startpeeps.

Hope that helps!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:15:32 AM

thank you sir for all latest updates i cannot wait for this all to be finished so this coin explodes!

can you answer these questionss sir thank you

1.Anything being to done to fight the difficulty retarget problems?
Chain is constantly stuck with high difficulty

2.i am VIP but it says: You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to use this feature. Increase your StartPeeps social activity to earn more rewards.

what does this mean?

thank you sir
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:00:54 AM

thank you sir for all latest updates i cannot wait for this all to be finished so this coin explodes!

can you answer these questionss sir thank you

1.Anything being to done to fight the difficulty retarget problems?
Chain is constantly stuck with high difficulty

2.i am VIP but it says: You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to use this feature. Increase your StartPeeps social activity to earn more rewards.

what does this mean?

thank you sir

Hello,

Sure no problem. Smiley

1. Well we simply need more miners and that will only happen when the value rises, then there will be no issue. Now we depend mainly from the solo miners we have set up. However I suspect manipulation too, some idiots with nothing else to do renting tons of rigs to drive the difficulty up unnaturally and then abandoning. If you see the pointless bashing going on in this thread then there are several low-life suspects floating around here...But that will be irrelevant when our developments are ready of course. Smiley

2. Yes there is a limit of 25 ADZ to withdraw. Please note that it also depends on your VIP share how much you can withdraw.

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: