Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:01:38 AM

It doesn't look like I'll get my money back because nobody wants this coin!  It just keeps dropping further and further into the hole!  It's amazing that, for all the people in this thread that claim the coin has potential, there are no buyers!  If the coin has potential, as they claim, then why are they selling and not buying?

Hmmm!  Let me think....if nobody's buying, then where are the coins coming from that are being dumped over and over?  That is strange....are people buying low and selling lower on purpose?  Or, are the dumps coming from somewhere else?  I wonder where they're coming from?....was there a pre-mine by chance?  Or, is the mining block rewards worth  10's of 1000's of ADZ?  It's very strange....does anybody have any ideas about where the dumps are coming from?

Alright a personal attack, I can't stop myself from replying...
We have given away 8.3 million ADZ so far to 50K SP members and over 2 million coins have been mined so far (100K last week alone dumped every couple of minutes) so yeah what do you expect in such a small market?

Check http://adzcoin.net and anybody can see the top wallet, nothing to hide there...

With 5-6 BTC you can buy the entire order book on all exchanges.  Roll Eyes

Any other coin would have been dead and burried after our generosity and the heavy mining going on if it was not for the amazing concept we have...Funny enough you never talk about the problem ADZcoin will solve, any reason for that?

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

It's nice to read your arguments as if we are doing something wrong, we did already pay $50K+ out of pocket in development cost though to create a social network, marketing, integrate all the features, a payment processor and now building the social share API called the ADZbuzzer (which will be added by default to EVERY blog soon).

You have the nerve to accuse us of dumping some satoshis while we gave away millions of coins already and creating a serious hole in our pocket knowing this is a must-succeed project for us?

I already told you, you seriously need a mental checkup and get a life because you are either dilusional or very bored and the last person anybody wants to run into...

I didn't accuse you of dumping....Why did that thought even enter your mind???  I was just wondering why there is no buy support and only dumps....I'm trying to figure out who is buying high and dumping low because that makes no sense to me.  It just doesn't add up--all the hype in this thread but I see only dumps.  It makes me wonder, why would publishers want coin that has no value???  Are the publishers the one's dumping?  They get coin thru donations, I see, but who's buying and why?  Do people buy ADZ to dump ADZ? I've been waiting to get some of my losses back....but it just keeps dropping lower and lower in value.  I wish I could help because I'm taking a big hit. But, I have to be honest in my evaluation because I don't believe in being deceptive....I'm just very cynical about reading all the hype but noticing only dumps.  I apologize for my delusions but I hate losing so much money....forgive me.

Fair enough but you're making an analysis looking at daytraders who don't care about long-term plans. That's very short-sighted since we haven't even launched yet and the hype is justified if you look at our plans.

Why do people dump the coin?

-> They got them free on Startpeeps
-> They got them free with the VIP offer
-> They instantly dump them after mining

The only reason why the coin is dropping in value is because daytraders are not real traders and the coin is added on Yobit now  Roll Eyes (we need to get away fromthat place asap!). look at the top 100 in adzcoin.net and see if you notice any movements except for the top wallet which is us giving away tons of coins.

the REAL traders will become rich, the daytraders will keep on playing their stupid game.

So who are you?

You say "publishers won't want a low value coin"...Do you know they get pennies for clicks these days from ads? Do you know that they earn nothing when people use ad blockers? Do you know that adding a social share icon will not only earn them ADZ but also drive traffic from ADZbuzz which will have 100K members+ or more when we launch?

None of the things you mention reflect the most important questions to ask...

But then again, that's because you have the wrong perception about trading to begin with...

Now do something constructive will ya or are you going to keep being an annoying idiot rambling irrelevant stuff like the rest of the Yobit crowd that wouldn't even slightly interest real traders?  Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:10:04 AM

Hi jen, if I will buy VIP pack worth $20 today and the next day i will buy again worth $20, is that possible? is there any limitation to how many user can buy a vip pack?  thanks..
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:12:41 AM

I love it when prices are down , I will be able to buy more Smiley Smiley Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:15:37 AM

I love it when prices are down , I will be able to buy more Smiley Smiley Smiley

Best time to buy is NOW  Cool and bank later  Smiley
coinstatic

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:22:09 AM

Hi jen, if I will buy VIP pack worth $20 today and the next day i will buy again worth $20, is that possible? is there any limitation to how many user can buy a vip pack?  thanks..

Theres no limitation mate, you can buy as many VIP packages you want of any price starting from $20

for eg. you can buy 3 VIP packages at $20 which total = $60

and so on....
bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:42:02 AM

Theres no limitation mate, you can buy as many VIP packages you want of any price starting from $20

and so on....

Thanks mate, so after i paid $20 to for vip through coinpayments, how should i know that i am now a vip members? sorry im just a newbie here..
coinstatic

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

Hi jen, if I will buy VIP pack worth $20 today and the next day i will buy again worth $20, is that possible? is there any limitation to how many user can buy a vip pack?  thanks..

and so on....

Thanks mate, so after i paid $20 to for vip through coinpayments, how should i know that i am now a vip members? sorry im just a newbie here..

After you pay, you submit all your details here: http://startpeepshelp.com/

Submit a ticket and fill everything.

Mention your Startpeeps username, your email, your bitcoin address where you sent the payment from

And mention how many VIP packages you bought and mention the price

After everything is confirmed, when you login into startpeeps you should start receiving payments when you check your transaction history. When you click the down arrow "my Adzcoins" and then click transaction history you will start receiving VIP payments nearly every day

And also you get 10 x the ADZ you bought the VIP package for. For example if you bought one $20 VIP package you will get 200 ADZ upfront and daily payments for life.

If you bought six $20 VIP packages you will get 1200 ADZ upfront and daily payments for each package for life

And if you have a facebook you can join the VIP group there as well incase you ever need help or ask questions. Big community over there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693325534247463/?ref=bookmarks
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 09:21:34 AM

It doesn't look like I'll get my money back because nobody wants this coin!  It just keeps dropping further and further into the hole!  It's amazing that, for all the people in this thread that claim the coin has potential, there are no buyers!  If the coin has potential, as they claim, then why are they selling and not buying?

Hmmm!  Let me think....if nobody's buying, then where are the coins coming from that are being dumped over and over?  That is strange....are people buying low and selling lower on purpose?  Or, are the dumps coming from somewhere else?  I wonder where they're coming from?....was there a pre-mine by chance?  Or, is the mining block rewards worth  10's of 1000's of ADZ?  It's very strange....does anybody have any ideas about where the dumps are coming from?

We have given away 8.3 million ADZ so far to 50K SP members and over 2 million coins have been mined so far (100K last week alone dumped every couple of minutes) so yeah what do you expect in such a small market?

Check http://adzcoin.net and anybody can see the top wallet, nothing to hide there...

Any other coin would have been dead and burried after our generosity and the heavy mining going on if it was not for the amazing concept we have...Funny enough you never talk about the problem ADZcoin will solve, any reason for that?

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

It's nice to read your arguments as if we are doing something wrong, we did already pay $50K+ out of pocket in development cost though to create a social network, marketing, integrate all the features, a payment processor and now building the social share API called the ADZbuzzer (which will be added by default to EVERY blog soon).

You have the nerve to accuse us of dumping some satoshis while we gave away millions of coins already and creating a serious hole in our pocket knowing this is a must-succeed project for us?

I already told you, you seriously need a mental checkup and get a life because you are either dilusional or very bored and the last person anybody wants to run into...

I didn't accuse you of dumping....Why did that thought even enter your mind???  I was just wondering why there is no buy support and only dumps....I'm trying to figure out who is buying high and dumping low because that makes no sense to me.  It just doesn't add up--all the hype in this thread but I see only dumps.  It makes me wonder, why would publishers want coin that has no value???  Are the publishers the one's dumping?  They get coin thru donations, I see, but who's buying and why?  Do people buy ADZ to dump ADZ? I've been waiting to get some of my losses back....but it just keeps dropping lower and lower in value.  I wish I could help because I'm taking a big hit. But, I have to be honest in my evaluation because I don't believe in being deceptive....I'm just very cynical about reading all the hype but noticing only dumps.  I apologize for my delusions but I hate losing so much money....forgive me.

Fair enough but you're making an analysis looking at daytraders who don't care about long-term plans. That's very short-sighted since we haven't even launched yet and the hype is justified if you look at our plans.

The only reason why the coin is dropping in value is because daytraders are not real traders and the coin is added on Yobit now  Roll Eyes (we need to get away fromthat place asap!). look at the top 100 in adzcoin.net and see if you notice any movements except for the top wallet which is us giving away tons of coins.

the REAL traders will become rich, the daytraders will keep on playing their stupid game.

So who are you?

You say "publishers won't want a low value coin"...Do you know they get pennies for clicks these days from ads? Do you know that they earn nothing when people use ad blockers? Do you know that adding a social share icon will not only earn them ADZ but also drive traffic from ADZbuzz which will have 100K members+ or more when we launch?

But then again, that's because you have the wrong perception about trading to begin with...

Now do something constructive will ya or are you going to keep being an annoying idiot rambling irrelevant stuff like the rest of the Yobit crowd that wouldn't even slightly interest real traders?  Wink

See, I get that part! When it launches there'll automatically be another 100,000 members dumping their coin, but my question remains: who is buying?  If the business model only provides a means to donate coin so that it can be dumped by publishers, minors, and VIP's....what incentive is there to buy the coin?  Can I buy anything with it?  No, all I can do is give it away!  That's why the price is crashing: nobody is buying because there is no incentive to buy, only dump.  Further, for the record, selling the 50% pre-mine in VIP packages at a 500% markup is not "giving them away"....let's be clear on that here.  What's gonna happen when all the pre-mine is gone and you can't sell anymore VIP packages?
Rashim Kufasa Mibuto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:25:46 AM

This look like big money machine but have to ask question.

I want to buy $3000 worth adz coin as investment and I research something to learn it. On Twitter I am noticing that so many of your followers are fake. I look at profiles like

https://twitter.com/TLC_99
Since 2011 he have only one tweet and it says "#StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Pay For Being Socialhttps://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=ngzdkq57 …"

and

https://twitter.com/firdausschepa
Joined Twitter May 2013 and in all that time also only one tweet "#StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Pay For Being Socialhttps://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=ngzdkq57 …"

and

https://twitter.com/DzulfikryAris
Joined Twitter August 2011 and in all that time also only one time tweeted and the tweet was "#StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Pay For Being Socialhttps://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=ngzdkq57 …"

So a lot of your followers are fake followers, that's okay, but how I know if I buy your coins maybe other part of project is fake too? Or only Twitter followers fake, rest is real?
bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:27:27 AM

and so on....

After you pay, you submit all your details here: http://startpeepshelp.com/

Submit a ticket and fill everything.

Mention your Startpeeps username, your email, your bitcoin address where you sent the payment from

And mention how many VIP packages you bought and mention the price

After everything is confirmed, when you login into startpeeps you should start receiving payments when you check your transaction history. When you click the down arrow "my Adzcoins" and then click transaction history you will start receiving VIP payments nearly every day

And also you get 10 x the ADZ you bought the VIP package for. For example if you bought one $20 VIP package you will get 200 ADZ upfront and daily payments for life.

If you bought six $20 VIP packages you will get 1200 ADZ upfront and daily payments for each package for life

And if you have a facebook you can join the VIP group there as well incase you ever need help or ask questions. Big community over there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693325534247463/?ref=bookmarks

Thank you..again.. its a big help..
Rashim Kufasa Mibuto

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:32:47 AM

How come you don't answer my question which is

I want to buy $3000 worth adz coin as investment and I research something to learn it. On Twitter I am noticing that so many of your followers are fake. I look at profiles like

Since 2011 he have only one tweet and it says "#StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Pay For Being Socialhttps://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=ngzdkq57 …"

and

Joined Twitter May 2013 and in all that time also only one tweet "#StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Pay For Being Socialhttps://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=ngzdkq57 …"

and

Joined Twitter August 2011 and in all that time also only one time tweeted and the tweet was "#StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Pay For Being Socialhttps://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=ngzdkq57 …"

So a lot of your followers are fake followers, that's okay, but how I know if I buy your coins maybe other part of project is fake too? Or only Twitter followers fake, rest is real?

but you answer other people question such as

It doesn't look like I'll get my money back because nobody wants this coin!  It just keeps dropping further and further into the hole!  It's amazing that, for all the people in this thread that claim the coin has potential, there are no buyers!  If the coin has potential, as they claim, then why are they selling and not buying?

Hmmm!  Let me think....if nobody's buying, then where are the coins coming from that are being dumped over and over?  That is strange....are people buying low and selling lower on purpose?  Or, are the dumps coming from somewhere else?  I wonder where they're coming from?....was there a pre-mine by chance?  Or, is the mining block rewards worth  10's of 1000's of ADZ?  It's very strange....does anybody have any ideas about where the dumps are coming from?

With 5-6 BTC you can buy the entire order book on all exchanges.  Roll Eyes

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:09:05 AM

+1

Perfect answer. Couldn't have said it any better you hit the nail on the head there mate

It's getting to the point that i'm not annoyed anymore, just sad for the people actually taking the time typing this nonsense while they can be doing something constructive with their life like we are doing. Of course they will never understand what i'm talking about.  Roll Eyes

Pity, utter pity I feel for such a waste of space and time...

Oh well at least we will help millions of people worldwide in the very near-future, let's not make the pitiful discourage us one second anymore!  Grin

Don't worry you should see all the fud I had that tried to destroy my coin but we are still here, it goes with the territory. Many of the fudders are paid by other devs or just don't have a life. With millions of supporters soon, You will not even have time to reply to the fud lol.  Grin Grin

WOW and thank you for the VIP COINS!!!! They are staying in my wallet..   Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:22:17 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 10:51:50 AM by bitdragon2016

payment completed and send my ticket to startpeeps support, how long does it take to get my verification to become vip member thanks..
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:45:13 AM

How come you don't answer my question which is

and

and

but you answer other people question such as

It doesn't look like I'll get my money back because nobody wants this coin!  It just keeps dropping further and further into the hole!  It's amazing that, for all the people in this thread that claim the coin has potential, there are no buyers!  If the coin has potential, as they claim, then why are they selling and not buying?

Hmmm!  Let me think....if nobody's buying, then where are the coins coming from that are being dumped over and over?  That is strange....are people buying low and selling lower on purpose?  Or, are the dumps coming from somewhere else?  I wonder where they're coming from?....was there a pre-mine by chance?  Or, is the mining block rewards worth  10's of 1000's of ADZ?  It's very strange....does anybody have any ideas about where the dumps are coming from?

With 5-6 BTC you can buy the entire order book on all exchanges.  Roll Eyes

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

I'm sure the dev is busy with other things atm but when he comes back on he'll answer you, no worries  Smiley He doesn't ignore post so just be patient.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:15:17 AM

So who are you?

See, I get that part! When it launches there'll automatically be another 100,000 members dumping their coin, but my question remains: who is buying?  If the business model only provides a means to donate coin so that it can be dumped by publishers, minors, and VIP's....what incentive is there to buy the coin?  Can I buy anything with it?  No, all I can do is give it away!  That's why the price is crashing: nobody is buying because there is no incentive to buy, only dump.  Further, for the record, selling the 50% pre-mine in VIP packages at a 500% markup is not "giving them away"....let's be clear on that here.  What's gonna happen when all the pre-mine is gone and you can't sell anymore VIP packages?

You're a complete newbie obviously...Who is buying Ether? Who is buying Bitcoin? Who is buying Litecoin over a million dollars a day?

"What's gonna happen when all the pre-mine is gone and you can't sell anymore VIP packages?"

-> ADZbuzz ads
-> ADZbuzz donation widget (for crowdfunding)
-> ADZbuzz instant exchange inside every ADZbuzzer
-> Adzbuzz cashback
-> Adzbuzz marketplace
-> ADZbuzz payment processor
-> Adzbuzz discounts for ADZ vendors

Are you willfullingly denying the fact that we have more infrastructure than 99% of coins out there?

Stop being butthurt about buying ADZ at a higher price than they are now. Anything below $1 is a steal and everybody using common sense knows that...

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:19:20 AM

Hello,

No there's no limitation, but we'll close the offer in about a week. Smiley

Just make sure to send a ticket to support every time you buy a new package with your SP username and ADZ address!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:25:11 AM

and

and

Well not sure about Twitter followers, but The Startpeeps account gets a good amount of traction. Smiley

Also here's the last 6 months stats of SP:

This is without even a social share API and please note that at the begining there was not that much traffic. The API is now being created and will be added to every blog by default pretty soon as it will help pubishers drivemore traffic and add an automated income stream to their site.

50K people have signed up to SP so far and growing every day!

When we add the viral function we can easily cross from 55K uniques per month to 500K uniques and soon followed by millions, all who will have an ADZ wallet and earning ADZ from the revenue distribution.

So yeah it's pretty fair to state this will be huge!  Wink

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:33:31 AM

+1

Perfect answer. Couldn't have said it any better you hit the nail on the head there mate

It's getting to the point that i'm not annoyed anymore, just sad for the people actually taking the time typing this nonsense while they can be doing something constructive with their life like we are doing. Of course they will never understand what i'm talking about.  Roll Eyes

Pity, utter pity I feel for such a waste of space and time...

Oh well at least we will help millions of people worldwide in the very near-future, let's not make the pitiful discourage us one second anymore!  Grin

Don't worry you should see all the fud I had that tried to destroy my coin but we are still here, it goes with the territory. Many of the fudders are paid by other devs or just don't have a life. With millions of supporters soon, You will not even have time to reply to the fud lol.  Grin Grin

WOW and thank you for the VIP COINS!!!! They are staying in my wallet..   Smiley Smiley

Yeah I know how it goes, and then they wonder why crypto hasn't gone mainstream yet.  Roll Eyes

Luckily we have the right concept not to worry about the FUD since we are actually solving a real-life problem, and if you present a solid solution the millions of people being helped won't care about idiots who are just here for making some quick bucks...

And here's a paradoxical curiosity: They complain about dumpers, but the only intention they have is to dump their coins at a higher price than when they bought them and then wonder "Why people dump the coin"...It's a pretty low level of conversation if that's the question being asked, all reason is out the door suddenly.   Roll Eyes

Oh and we haven't even started yet!  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:12:01 PM

Hi jen, you mentioned on your project that you are planning to built a project in Cebu. Which I think is very good idea, Actually im from Philippines so its very refreshing for Pilipinos to be aware for this kind of project. Looking forward when I have time to visit in Cebu city. Im just curious jen , Is your wife a Filipina?
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:35:14 PM

Hi Jens,

I red the last news which is really big thing! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have some feedback about it.

1- I'm not really sure it's good to give free ADZ to everyone who has the Buzzer.
I like more the initial concept that only who gives high quality content is rewarded. But as far as I understand there is a sort of algorithm that decides how much they'll get, so it it is thought well, could be ok.
(By the way, in this paragraph: "They will not automatically earn ADZcoins by doing so (no other social network has a feature like this) and earn even more when people share their content. " did you mean to write "They will not automatically.....")

2- I'm about to promote the ADZ "system" and trying to get many referrals, that's why I got the VIP spot.
But I was thinking about those who will come a few weeks from now, and want to earn ADZ by promoting but can't withdraw because they are not VIP.
That could discourage them from promoting.

So, why don't give everyone the chance to become a VIP at anytime? Not by buying it, but instead by doing activities on ADZBuzz?
Something like how this forum works.. if you just started you are a "Junior Member" (NO VIP), then the more you help others and help ADZBuzz spread out, the more you advance. So, if you are a "Normal Member" you could be a 5%VIP, if a "Hero Member" maybe a 50% VIP and so on.

This could help ADZ Sys become even more viral.

3- I must have missed something: what is the SPC platform?

4- I'm ready to translate ADZBuzz to Italian, but from June I may be too busy because of my job.
Do you think it would be possible for you to send me the files to translate ( of course, if you want me as a translator) soon?

That's all for now.
Cheers.
mass

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: