Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146025 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:02:55 PM

You are the most dumbest person on this thread i've came across by far yet.

Mental health issues?

Does Jens own twitter?

People making fake accounts on twitter just to promote SP to get some free ADZ what does that say? It says those people are after free ADZ by any means. So what you should do is contact all those fake people instead rather than making yourself look dumber and dumber over here

Seriously is this Rashim Kufasa Mibuto guy a joke LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

Hi Jens,
will the ADZCoinsavers extension be improved to show deals only on the category the user is visiting?
For example if someone visits Amazon now, it shows every single coupon for all categories, which is pretty annoying as well as unusable.
And also it should be multilanguage, according to the user's browser locale setting.
cryptomass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:03:59 PM

Hi Jens, another thing please Smiley

I don't know if it has already been lined out, as developement and maybe brainstorming is still ongoing,
but it could help to have a list of the revenue streams for registering on Startpeeps, using ADZBuzzer etc..?
Something like in Startpeeps you earn ADZ when:
- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

with so many changes don't have it clear and, as I'm writing some promo pages, I want to be sure i do it right!

Thank you!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:19:28 PM

You are the most dumbest person on this thread i've came across by far yet.

Mental health issues?

Does Jens own twitter?

People making fake accounts on twitter just to promote SP to get some free ADZ what does that say? It says those people are after free ADZ by any means. So what you should do is contact all those fake people instead rather than making yourself look dumber and dumber over here

Seriously is this Rashim Kufasa Mibuto guy a joke LOL

But, you can't get free ADZ unless you're a VIP....the ADZ credited on startpeeps or within the extension can only be given away; they can't be exchanged....Somebody needs to start telling the truth here.
cryptomass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:53:49 PM

But, you can't get free ADZ unless you're a VIP....the ADZ credited on startpeeps or within the extension can only be given away; they can't be exchanged....Somebody needs to start telling the truth here.

The ADZ created within Startpeeps (eg. when you login) can be used to get "discounts" on partner sites or can be withdrawn if you are a VIP.
You can withdraw them in full if you receive them as donations, even if you are NOT a VIP.
Those within the extension are meant to be donated.

This is the way it works and we all know it, but you don't understand it and scream it's a scam....

coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:14:26 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 09:26:05 PM by coinstatic

The ADZ created within Startpeeps (eg. when you login) can be used to get "discounts" on partner sites or can be withdrawn if you are a VIP.
You can withdraw them in full if you receive them as donations, even if you are NOT a VIP.
Those within the extension are meant to be donated.

This is the way it works and we all know it, but you don't understand it and scream it's a scam....

+1 Well said mate!

That cjmoles has been bashing this coin for a while now. I think cjmoles it's best for you to move away from this project. We don't need people like you always bashing and criticising and then calling the community "liars".

You aren't a supporter cjmoles you are a troll. Go invest somewhere else cjmoles and leave this thread please. You have talked so much crap now it's getting unbelievable

Most of cjmoles questions have been answered and yet he still doesn't get it through his thick skull...Like I said it's like beating a dead horse

Nobody forced cjmoles to invest, nobody put a gun to his head. cjmoles can go invest in another coin for all I or the community cares
cryptomass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:04:10 PM

Word of advice mate., there is only 2 things to do when it comes to this business , First , if you like the concept of the coin and you think it has the potential to become successful, stick to it and invest what you can afford to lose.  Second, if you dont like the coin, then get your ass out of this community. Im been around in online seeking money, neobux, clixsens,hyip name it. but there is one thing I learned. There's no such such think as easy money. I watched many altcoin promises like digieuro, bithire, all of them failed and leveled as SCAM. Everything here is gamble. if you want to become successful then gamble yourself and thank me later. I have also doubt when I discovered this coin, since the developer holds the 70% of total supply but then i understand the concept so im hoping it will hold it's promises and I gambled for every penny I have..  Grin Cheesy

If you gambled for every penny you have then you better take my advice and leave this coin. It is a blatant scam built around a project that has no chance of succeeding.

Please elaborate your reasons for telling this is scam and no chances to succed.

People need money to survive, I get that. Scams like this are some peoples' way of getting money. But you are taking money from others and leaving them not with something valuable, but with trash.

You should at least create something that adds value to the crypto economy or provides some real service. Certainly bypassing adblockers is a service to some

To some? Do you realize how ADblockers impact on editor's pocket? I'm sure you don't otherwise you would never say so...
but this coin and the fictional startpeep network are not even designed in a remotely usable way.
It is true that many things need tweaking or some even rebuilding, but for the f@ck sake, it's a new project! As they say Rome wasn't built in a day... Anyway, I personally tried the extension for donating and it works fine. I also tried donating to my own blog and ADZs came to my wallet straight away. So I can tell it is working.

Please, my notations in red.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:28:50 AM

no-ice-please, we will see in 6 months time If ADZ coin is worth ZERO I am willing to bet you 1 BTC that within a years time ADZcoin will be worth over .01 and not ZERO and prove that the concept will work. In fact I am willing to take 1 BTC worth in ADZcoin that is how confident I am in this project  Grin

what say you?

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:35:18 AM

Word of advice mate., there is only 2 things to do when it comes to this business , First , if you like the concept of the coin and you think it has the potential to become successful, stick to it and invest what you can afford to lose.  Second, if you dont like the coin, then get your ass out of this community. Im been around in online seeking money, neobux, clixsens,hyip name it. but there is one thing I learned. There's no such such think as easy money. I watched many altcoin promises like digieuro, bithire, all of them failed and leveled as SCAM. Everything here is gamble. if you want to become successful then gamble yourself and thank me later. I have also doubt when I discovered this coin, since the developer holds the 70% of total supply but then i understand the concept so im hoping it will hold it's promises and I gambled for every penny I have..  Grin Cheesy

If you gambled for every penny you have then you better take my advice and leave this coin. It is a blatant scam built around a project that has no chance of succeeding.

Please elaborate your reasons for telling this is scam and no chances to succed.

People need money to survive, I get that. Scams like this are some peoples' way of getting money. But you are taking money from others and leaving them not with something valuable, but with trash.

You should at least create something that adds value to the crypto economy or provides some real service. Certainly bypassing adblockers is a service to some

To some? Do you realize how ADblockers impact on editor's pocket? I'm sure you don't otherwise you would never say so...
but this coin and the fictional startpeep network are not even designed in a remotely usable way.
It is true that many things need tweaking or some even rebuilding, but for the f@ck sake, it's a new project! As they say Rome wasn't built in a day... Anyway, I personally tried the extension for donating and it works fine. I also tried donating to my own blog and ADZs came to my wallet straight away. So I can tell it is working.

Please, my notations in red.

I'll be very blunt and clear. Not trying to offend but you people who are on the wrong side of the issue have been abusive, so politeness is getting short.

1) You people, the lot of you, are marketing types. You are okay marketers, not great. As long as you try to build your lives by marketing shit you will stay marketers. If you instead find an authentic product that you support genuinely then your brains will slowly evolve out of the marketing swamp.

2) Your products, all of them, the coin, the social network, etc are trash. I'm sorry that's just the truth. Your coin has a huge premine. To defend it you refer to the cryptowhores at ethereum. When you ever build a reputation then you can decide whether to whore it out. You don't have a reputation. You are a bunch of people who created a shitty product then you demanded that others treat you like they would treat Vitalik Buterin.

3) Your "vip" program is the signature of fraud. C'mon.

4) There are lots of discussions about solutions to adblocking. At the very least, even the small ones like http://www.dsero.com/ have some degree of professionalism, which you lack. Some of them involve bitcoin http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2016/03/08/bitcoin--a-solution-to-the-ad-blockers.html but a coin with such a huge premine is an obvious no go. It has zero credibility to start and will be accepted by zero serious business people. The Autotip browser extension for Chrome was created fully 6 months before adzcoin, but without the hype, and lots of other tools are evolving that are not so obviously intended only to enrich a few people.

5) You are stepping on the wrong side of cryptocurrency when you generate something useless, your premined coin, then offer a useless service, your ridiculous social network, then attack people who criticize. Normally I have great respect, honestly, for scammers who choose not to use a moderated thread. Even though they are scamming, it shows they have some intrinsic value, some positive ethic they were given as children. In your cases though I have to wonder if maybe you were just not able to figure out how to create a moderated thread. I honestly don't know which.

I get that you guys are living in a bunch of different places, evidently as expats. You have families to feed and whatnot. The people you are scamming mostly have less resources and opportunities than you. You can try to justify things by saying you got scammed at this coin and that coin so now turnabout is fair play but that doesn't cut it.

What would I suggest for you? What would I do if the tables were turned? Honestly i would walk away from this project with what I could salvage and look for an opportunity working for a project that is actually a real project and not first and formost advertising glitz. You guys are not the Einsteins of the advertising world. Nobody should want to excel at marketing, its a rats game, so maybe its good that you guys are so incompetent at it. Maybe it will push you in a new direction toward a more genuinely respectable livelihood.

Yawn... Cheesy
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:00:37 AM

I would like to see the faces of people bashing when they see the ADZbuzzer all over the place.  Grin

You have to be completely out of your mind (or plain stupid) to think bloggers won't add a social share button that will drive tons of traffic and gets them paid to their blog...

NO ARGUMENT against it is possible...

But then again, trolls don't listen to reason... Roll Eyes

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:49:14 AM

no-ice-please, we will see in 6 months time If ADZ coin is worth ZERO I am willing to bet you 1 BTC that within a years time ADZcoin will be worth over .01 and not ZERO and prove that the concept will work. In fact I am willing to take 1 BTC worth in ADZcoin that is how confident I am in this project  Grin

what say you?

Don't bother. These people don't hav guts. They, self proclamied know-it-alls just hav big mouth which they open just to find faults and express their crap opinions which no one care about. May be they'r loosers in their personal life where no one listens to them and they vomit their irritation here. They'r full of hate and no matter u do anythin they will b full of hate forever. Let them rot in their negativ thoughts. U and us ignore them and keep focussed on our dreams.
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:54:32 AM

Hi jen, how long does it take for my sp profile to become VIP. actually its been 1 day had passed and still i was not able to received my vip bonus and my sp profile remains the same. your staff replied that you were the one who made payments. so  maybe you can see my concerns, sorry for being consistence about this. its that for me time is gold.. thanks..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:59:16 AM

I would like to see the faces of people bashing when they see the ADZbuzzer all over the place.  Grin

You have to be completely out of your mind (or plain stupid) to think bloggers won't add a social share button that will drive tons of traffic and gets them paid to their blog...

best to put an ignore button on lol. I don't mind constructive criticism on how to do something better, but openly bashing and calling this project trash is not fair to the development team at all. BTW I am holding my ADZCOINS and I see them growing everyday. I see the potential this coin has to offer and being in online marketing, I know the tools will be useful.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

hi Jens sir can you answer this questions when you have time as you may missed them due to all the stupid negative posts

these questions are from cryptomass and it would be good for the community also

Hi Jens,

1. will the ADZCoinsavers extension be improved to show deals only on the category the user is visiting?
For example if someone visits Amazon now, it shows every single coupon for all categories, which is pretty annoying as well as unusable.
And also it should be multilanguage, according to the user's browser locale setting.

2. I don't know if it has already been lined out, as developement and maybe brainstorming is still ongoing,
but it could help to have a list of the revenue streams for registering on Startpeeps, using ADZBuzzer etc..?
- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

with so many changes don't have it clear and, as I'm writing some promo pages, I want to be sure i do it right!

Thank you!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:41:26 AM

Hi jen, how long does it take for my sp profile to become VIP. actually its been 1 day had passed and still i was not able to received my vip bonus and my sp profile remains the same. your staff replied that you were the one who made payments. so  maybe you can see my concerns, sorry for being consistence about this. its that for me time is gold.. thanks..

Are you not able to withdraw ADZ from the "Spend ADZ rewards "page in Startpeeps?

Please double check as that's where you wll see the change. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:51:43 AM

best to put an ignore button on lol. I don't mind constructive criticism on how to do something better, but openly bashing and calling this project trash is not fair to the development team at all. BTW I am holding my ADZCOINS and I see them growing everyday. I see the potential this coin has to offer and being in online marketing, I know the tools will be useful.

Yeah the main thing to understand is that these people don't represent our target audience.

Anybody who can provide a valid argument to the main question our target audience (bloggers, Publishers, Youtube video creators) need to answer may open his mouth, or else need to shut it until it's been answered (soon enough).

The question is:

Will our target audience accept to add a social share button (the ADZbuzzer) next to their content that will both:
-> Drive more traffic to their content.
-> Get them paid.

The millon dollar question is what all the bashers avoid, always rambling on about stuff our target audience won't even be remotely interested in. Most probably because everybody already knows the answer and ADZcoin will be used by millions when it kicks off...

So without a serious argument to the main question it's indeed best to put the ignore button on. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:58:19 AM

hi Jens sir can you answer this questions when you have time as you may missed them due to all the stupid negative posts

these questions are from cryptomass and it would be good for the community also

Hi Jens,

1. will the ADZCoinsavers extension be improved to show deals only on the category the user is visiting?

2. I don't know if it has already been lined out, as developement and maybe brainstorming is still ongoing,
- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

Thank you!

Hello,

Yeah sorry just now got bck and i'll reply to Mass his questions in this quaote. Smiley

1. Yes definately constant improvements will be made and the main thing to understand is that the extension will be used for the cashback feature, and the ADZbuzzer for donations. So in essence the extension will be a cashback extension, one which will require users to click the affiliate link first to receive ADZ in return. And our main addition will be to provide the coupons that are available at the product page too.

2. We will not make our algorythm public as it's bound to be abused so unfortuntely I can't answer this question. But please note that the ADZBuzzer will be the one that will donate to publishers, so we're in fact reinventing social sharing as it will have a double function (traffic + monetization).

I'm sure the latest blog post on ADZcoindesk will be very helpful to answer most questions:

http://adzcoindesk.com/final-piece-of-the-adzcoin-project/

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:20:21 AM

Are you not able to withdraw ADZ from the "Spend ADZ rewards "page in Startpeeps?

Please double check as that's where you wll see the change. Smiley

Actually I have only 13 adzcoin for my daily log in earning. but since i am a VIP member Im wondering If I can transfer that coin to my webwallet. ? or Do I ned to wait until it reach 25 adzcoin? And fyi until now I did not received yet the bonus until now. Thanks
riskytusker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:31:41 AM

You have to wait till you reach 25 coins. Then you can withdraw to your Adz web wallet. Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:37:33 AM

You have to wait till you reach 25 coins. Then you can withdraw to your Adz web wallet. Smiley
so it is needed to be a vip before you can withdraw your earnings from startpeep? what will happen to those earnings if you are not member of vip? can i still get it or not? just curious because I thought those free give away is a freebies from the social site.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: