Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:41:18 AM

tnx for reply jeans

i am also VIP but is there not a way to tell us people what type of VIP we are instead of seeing in the rewards section? maybe add vip beside our name so we can see each time logging on

and other thing when do daily VIP payments begin bcause i have not received vip payments for many days like 0.64adz, 0.5 adz etc the daily payouts

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:00:21 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 12:12:46 PM by cryptomass

hi Jens sir can you answer this questions when you have time as you may missed them due to all the stupid negative posts

these questions are from cryptomass and it would be good for the community also

Hi Jens,

1. will the ADZCoinsavers extension be improved to show deals only on the category the user is visiting?
For example if someone visits Amazon now, it shows every single coupon for all categories, which is pretty annoying as well as unusable.
And also it should be multilanguage, according to the user's browser locale setting.

2. I don't know if it has already been lined out, as developement and maybe brainstorming is still ongoing,
but it could help to have a list of the revenue streams for registering on Startpeeps, using ADZBuzzer etc..?
Something like in Startpeeps you earn ADZ when:
- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

with so many changes don't have it clear and, as I'm writing some promo pages, I want to be sure i do it right!

Thank you!

Hello,

Yeah sorry just now got bck and i'll reply to Mass his questions in this quaote. Smiley

1. Yes definately constant improvements will be made and the main thing to understand is that the extension will be used for the cashback feature, and the ADZbuzzer for donations. So in essence the extension will be a cashback extension, one which will require users to click the affiliate link first to receive ADZ in return. And our main addition will be to provide the coupons that are available at the product page too.

2. We will not make our algorythm public as it's bound to be abused so unfortuntely I can't answer this question. But please note that the ADZBuzzer will be the one that will donate to publishers, so we're in fact reinventing social sharing as it will have a double function (traffic + monetization).

I'm sure the latest blog post on ADZcoindesk will be very helpful to answer most questions:

http://adzcoindesk.com/final-piece-of-the-adzcoin-project/

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you for answering😃
About point 2 my question wasn't about the algorithm.
I would like to know how ppl get adz in startpeeps, adzbuzzer etc.
Something like an up to date summary.
Things have changed lately and I feel I lost track of what can be done to earn ADZs and what used to be.
I'm setting up a website for promotion and want to be sure that what I write is correct.😉
Thank you!
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:56:37 PM

You have to wait till you reach 25 coins. Then you can withdraw to your Adz web wallet. Smiley
so it is needed to be a vip before you can withdraw your earnings from startpeep? what will happen to those earnings if you are not member of vip? can i still get it or not? just curious because I thought those free give away is a freebies from the social site.

Yes, you need to be a VIP to withdraw SP rewards. If u'r not a VIP u'd be able to use them on partner sites. Currently there are two sites but keep in mind that promotions are not yet begun. So, when developments are done tonnes of sites will become partner sites where these can be used.
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:49:09 PM

53072 is where the blockchain has stoped 3 hr ago . yobit also shows this, as does my wallet. whats up?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:30:08 PM

Can I add my blog also as a partner site in ADZCOIN?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:29:38 AM

53072 is where the blockchain has stoped 3 hr ago . yobit also shows this, as does my wallet. whats up?

It's 53170 now I see according to http://adzcoin.net

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:33:23 AM

You have to wait till you reach 25 coins. Then you can withdraw to your Adz web wallet. Smiley
so it is needed to be a vip before you can withdraw your earnings from startpeep? what will happen to those earnings if you are not member of vip? can i still get it or not? just curious because I thought those free give away is a freebies from the social site.

Yes, you need to be a VIP to withdraw SP rewards. If u'r not a VIP u'd be able to use them on partner sites. Currently there are two sites but keep in mind that promotions are not yet begun. So, when developments are done tonnes of sites will become partner sites where these can be used.

Yes starting when the payment processor is upgraded for which hard coding has alread been started this week.
After this it'll be easy for any merchant not only to accept ADZcoin but alo offer lifelong discounts to their customers because they can use the rewards on our social platform. Smiley

We'll add a guide for merchants to explain all benefits. All merchants who already accept other coins WILL accept ADZcoin in the very near future because the benefits for partner sites are overwhelming, that's a guarantee!

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:34:49 AM

hey jenss are you planning to do some advertisement here ? twitter or fb campaign or signature campaign as well to promote more I think while we are waiting for this big event to happen to your project it is much better to share the blessing and to attract more investor while it is ongoing and letting them taste what will happen next, just curios jenss hehehe. regards to your cebuana's wife.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:47:07 AM

hi Jens sir can you answer this questions when you have time as you may missed them due to all the stupid negative posts

Hi Jens,

1. will the ADZCoinsavers extension be improved to show deals only on the category the user is visiting?
For example if someone visits Amazon now, it shows every single coupon for all categories, which is pretty annoying as well as unusable.
And also it should be multilanguage, according to the user's browser locale setting.

2. I don't know if it has already been lined out, as developement and maybe brainstorming is still ongoing,
but it could help to have a list of the revenue streams for registering on Startpeeps, using ADZBuzzer etc..?
- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

with so many changes don't have it clear and, as I'm writing some promo pages, I want to be sure i do it right!

Thank you!

Hello,

Yeah sorry just now got bck and i'll reply to Mass his questions in this quaote. Smiley

1. Yes definately constant improvements will be made and the main thing to understand is that the extension will be used for the cashback feature, and the ADZbuzzer for donations. So in essence the extension will be a cashback extension, one which will require users to click the affiliate link first to receive ADZ in return. And our main addition will be to provide the coupons that are available at the product page too.

2. We will not make our algorythm public as it's bound to be abused so unfortuntely I can't answer this question. But please note that the ADZBuzzer will be the one that will donate to publishers, so we're in fact reinventing social sharing as it will have a double function (traffic + monetization).

I'm sure the latest blog post on ADZcoindesk will be very helpful to answer most questions:

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you for answering😃
Things have changed lately and I feel I lost track of what can be done to earn ADZs and what used to be.
I'm setting up a website for promotion and want to be sure that what I write is correct.😉
Thank you!

Hello,

Sure no problem. Smiley

Well it will simply an automated revenue distribution system. The ADZconn project will have several sources of revenue which it will distribute amongst ADZbuzz members according to a certain logic, and the actions (the donations and payments on partners sites) will further distribute the ADZ to publishers and merchants. The only thing that changes is that we won't use the extension wallet for users to donate to publishers but the ADZbuzz API which connects to users ADZbuzz account.

The revenue will come from several places:
-> ADZbuzz ads: Centralized ad server (similar to Facebook ads)
-> ADZBuzz pay - Fees from payment processor integrated into ADZbuzz (similar to Paypal but lower fees)
-> ADZbuzz wallet - Small transaction fee for people storing their coins in our ultra secure wallet system (similar to any Bitcoin web wallet)
-> ADZbuzz coupons - Coupons and cashback - affiliate revenue will be used to buy ADZ
-> ADZbuzz market - Marketplace similar to Fiverr (10% fee)
-> ADZbuzz partners - Extra advertising and services for partner sites to get noticed (will be created after we have 500+ merchants)

Obviously the potential for growth with a viral social media platform like ADZbuzz will be huge, but these revenue streams will be enough to get started and as you know, we're 6 months into developments and approaching th efinal sprint towards reaching our goals. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:49:58 AM

hey jenss are you planning to do some advertisement here ? twitter or fb campaign or signature campaign as well to promote more I think while we are waiting for this big event to happen to your project it is much better to share the blessing and to attract more investor while it is ongoing and letting them taste what will happen next, just curios jenss hehehe. regards to your cebuana's wife.

Yes most definately actually we'll announce our project to the world beginning next week and alread start heavily promoting to our target audience. Then all confusion about whether or not ADZbuzz and ADZcoin will succeed can be whiped from the table which will automatically result in attracting mre investor.

We're working hard on the presentation and I will obviously update here when that's ready. Smiley

And thanks will do. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:59:47 AM

will be watching here jenss can't wait to see the coin mooning and all the trolls who dumps and keep giving negative feedback will cry out loud, this project will rise and that's the only thing for sure.. good job jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:30:07 AM

Can I add my blog also as a partner site in ADZCOIN?  Smiley

Yeah most defnately in the partner section in ADZbuzz we'll have 2 sections, partner merchants and partner blogs, so that's an extra benefit for people to use the ADZbuzzer or accept ADZ in their store as it'll drive more traffic to their site from there as the ADZbuzz user base grows in the millions. Smiley

But we'll add more detailed info about this later on a bit too busy with other things atm. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:30:53 AM

will be watching here jenss can't wait to see the coin mooning and all the trolls who dumps and keep giving negative feedback will cry out loud, this project will rise and that's the only thing for sure.. good job jenss.

Thanks and yeah it's only a matter of time as we have a clear goal and nothing can stop us reaching it. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:37:00 AM

Hi Jens,

- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

Thank you!

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you for answering😃
Thank you!

Hello,

Sure no problem. Smiley

Well it will simply an automated revenue distribution system. The ADZconn project will have several sources of revenue which it will distribute amongst ADZbuzz members according to a certain logic, and the actions (the donations and payments on partners sites) will further distribute the ADZ to publishers and merchants. The only thing that changes is that we won't use the extension wallet for users to donate to publishers but the ADZbuzz API which connects to users ADZbuzz account.

-> ADZBuzz pay - Fees from payment processor integrated into ADZbuzz (similar to Paypal but lower fees)
-> ADZbuzz wallet - Small transaction fee for people storing their coins in our ultra secure wallet system (similar to any Bitcoin web wallet)
-> ADZbuzz coupons - Coupons and cashback - affiliate revenue will be used to buy ADZ
-> ADZbuzz partners - Extra advertising and services for partner sites to get noticed (will be created after we have 500+ merchants)

Obviously the potential for growth with a viral social media platform like ADZbuzz will be huge, but these revenue streams will be enough to get started and as you know, we're 6 months into developments and approaching th efinal sprint towards reaching our goals. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

That's great info to add to a presentation:-)
Would you make a similar summary from an editor, and a normal user point of view?
So we can tell pepole exactly what are the economical advantages of using rhe ADZ system.

Thank you again Smiley
mass
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:33:44 AM

Hi Jens,

- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

Thank you!

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you for answering😃
Thank you!

Hello,

Sure no problem. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Would you make a similar summary from an editor, and a normal user point of view?
So we can tell pepole exactly what are the economical advantages of using rhe ADZ system.

Thank you again Smiley
mass

Yeah sure we'l have that ready pretty sure because next week monday we'll start promoting to our target audience which are the publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators etc.

So you'll be able to use all the info and material we provide and benefit from it yourself too. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 10:01:13 AM

Hi Everybody,

I want to announce that the VIP offer will end this sunday May 29, which is 2 days before the date we mentioned before.

The reason is that we are working on rebranding all Startpeeps related domains with the new ADZbuzz branding and we will start promoting heavily to our target audience, which are publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators, people asking for donations etc...

We will give them the opportunity to not only become a partner site and get added as such inside ADZbuzz, but also help them to increase their brand awareness on our social media platform.

In other words, we'll be offering incentives if they already become active on ADZbuzz such as:
-> Added to partner site page
-> Free advertising on ADZbuzz
-> Additional marketing by our team of 50+ members

We will do anything we can to make this a mutually rewarding experience for publishers, and once all developments are ready we'll already have a reach of over a million people who will learn about the ADZcoin project and make it go viral in no time!

We have sent about 300K ADZ to VIP buyers the past days and will continue to send ADZ to VIP offer buyers. This is a great opportunity to stack a lot of ADZ now and get paid ADZ every single day for the rest of your life!

Become a VIP today -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

If you want to join and can't pay the full amount now that's possible too! You will lose some ADZ initially but it will give you the chance to become a full VIP and get all benefits later on.

Please send a ticket to our support desk if you want to reserve a spot and we'll present you with a solution -> http://startpeepshelp.com

So we're finally approaching the last straight line before all developments are ready. We will work non-stop to make this project a huge success, and after a long period of development, we are about to start the marketing campaings to our target audience and give ADZ it's purpose that it deserves!

Next monday marks the start of a new era, and publishers will welcome our concept with open arms as it will help them to:
-> Drive more traffic to their content
-> Get them paid at the same time

That's what ADZcoin will do and why our project will succeed. :-)

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: If you have any questions please contact our support desk: http://startpeepshelp.com
Thanks you!

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:42:26 PM

Hi Jens,

- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

Thank you!

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you for answering😃
Thank you!

Hello,

Sure no problem. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Thank you again Smiley
mass

Yeah sure we'l have that ready pretty sure because next week monday we'll start promoting to our target audience which are the publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators etc.

So you'll be able to use all the info and material we provide and benefit from it yourself too. Smiley

That's great Smiley
Hope it will be available soon, to have time to compress all info into a nice squeeze page Wink
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:19:31 PM

Hi Jens,

- login
- post content
- like someone's content
- etc

Thank you!

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you for answering😃
Thank you!

Hello,

Sure no problem. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Thank you again Smiley
mass

That's great Smiley
Hope it will be available soon, to have time to compress all info into a nice squeeze page Wink

Yeah already working on it so will be made available soon. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:26:43 PM

Hi Everybody,

I want to announce that the VIP offer will end this sunday May 29, which is 2 days before the date we mentioned before.

The reason is that we are working on rebranding all Startpeeps related domains with the new ADZbuzz branding and we will start promoting heavily to our target audience, which are publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators, people asking for donations etc...

We will give them the opportunity to not only become a partner site and get added as such inside ADZbuzz, but also help them to increase their brand awareness on our social media platform.

In other words, we'll be offering incentives if they already become active on ADZbuzz such as:
-> Added to partner site page
-> Free advertising on ADZbuzz
-> Additional marketing by our team of 50+ members

We will do anything we can to make this a mutually rewarding experience for publishers, and once all developments are ready we'll already have a reach of over a million people who will learn about the ADZcoin project and make it go viral in no time!

We have sent about 300K ADZ to VIP buyers the past days and will continue to send ADZ to VIP offer buyers. This is a great opportunity to stack a lot of ADZ now and get paid ADZ every single day for the rest of your life!

Become a VIP today -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

If you want to join and can't pay the full amount now that's possible too! You will lose some ADZ initially but it will give you the chance to become a full VIP and get all benefits later on.

Please send a ticket to our support desk if you want to reserve a spot and we'll present you with a solution -> http://startpeepshelp.com

So we're finally approaching the last straight line before all developments are ready. We will work non-stop to make this project a huge success, and after a long period of development, we are about to start the marketing campaings to our target audience and give ADZ it's purpose that it deserves!

Next monday marks the start of a new era, and publishers will welcome our concept with open arms as it will help them to:
-> Drive more traffic to their content
-> Get them paid at the same time

That's what ADZcoin will do and why our project will succeed. :-)

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: If you have any questions please contact our support desk: http://startpeepshelp.com
Thanks you!

Excellent news and thank you for all your hard work..I am leaving over 4k in that wallet and just took down a few hundred to trade s I can try trade up more coins ..What do I need to do to earn the vip daily coins? Or do we earn as and when there is profit?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:03:07 PM

Nice coin. I mined it for a while on IPminer. My development team is offering wallets for every platform inclding windows 32/64 (,mac, rasberry pi, and android.

We also sell a seed node service with very fast seed nodes running from our fiber optic line.  If interested see our ann for pricing. Its VERY inexpensive , windows $25, mac $40 ect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.new#new

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: