Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146039 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:18:51 AM

Nice coin. I mined it for a while on IPminer. My development team is offering wallets for every platform inclding windows 32/64 (,mac, rasberry pi, and android.

We also sell a seed node service with very fast seed nodes running from our fiber optic line.  If interested see our ann for pricing. Its VERY inexpensive , windows $25, mac $40 ect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.new#new

Vegas

Not bad I will check out your thread. If interested i'll pm you about the wallets needed for ADZ
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:48:32 AM

Hi Everybody,

I want to announce that the VIP offer will end this sunday May 29, which is 2 days before the date we mentioned before.

The reason is that we are working on rebranding all Startpeeps related domains with the new ADZbuzz branding and we will start promoting heavily to our target audience, which are publishers, bloggers, Youtube video creators, people asking for donations etc...

We will give them the opportunity to not only become a partner site and get added as such inside ADZbuzz, but also help them to increase their brand awareness on our social media platform.

In other words, we'll be offering incentives if they already become active on ADZbuzz such as:
-> Added to partner site page
-> Free advertising on ADZbuzz
-> Additional marketing by our team of 50+ members

We will do anything we can to make this a mutually rewarding experience for publishers, and once all developments are ready we'll already have a reach of over a million people who will learn about the ADZcoin project and make it go viral in no time!

We have sent about 300K ADZ to VIP buyers the past days and will continue to send ADZ to VIP offer buyers. This is a great opportunity to stack a lot of ADZ now and get paid ADZ every single day for the rest of your life!

Become a VIP today -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

If you want to join and can't pay the full amount now that's possible too! You will lose some ADZ initially but it will give you the chance to become a full VIP and get all benefits later on.

Please send a ticket to our support desk if you want to reserve a spot and we'll present you with a solution -> http://startpeepshelp.com

So we're finally approaching the last straight line before all developments are ready. We will work non-stop to make this project a huge success, and after a long period of development, we are about to start the marketing campaings to our target audience and give ADZ it's purpose that it deserves!

Next monday marks the start of a new era, and publishers will welcome our concept with open arms as it will help them to:
-> Drive more traffic to their content
-> Get them paid at the same time

That's what ADZcoin will do and why our project will succeed. :-)

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: If you have any questions please contact our support desk: http://startpeepshelp.com
Thanks you!

Excellent news and thank you for all your hard work..I am leaving over 4k in that wallet and just took down a few hundred to trade s I can try trade up more coins ..What do I need to do to earn the vip daily coins? Or do we earn as and when there is profit?

Alright great!

Well the VIP is basically a aco-op advertising program and we'll share the earnings from the referrals we bring to ADZbuzz with VIP members. This is completely automated and you should see VIP earnings already in your SP account now. Obviously this amount will increase a lot when we start promoting more.

And good news, this wll start next week; Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:56:14 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new post to the ADZcoindesk talking about why and how any merchant who curently accepts Bitcoin will soon use ADZcoin as payment option too, here you can find that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/heres-why-all-bitcoin-merchants-will-accept-adzcoin-soon/

Our payment processor is curently getting a serious update and will work similar as Coinpayments for instance. All data will be visible inside the renewed ADzbuzz dashboard when ready.

The potential of this system is huge and as the ADZbuzz userbase grows, the more attractive it will become to accept ADZ on top of the main benefit which is explained in the post. Smiley

Make sure to be patient since this a major project that isn't built in a matter of days. The good news is that we will already attract partner sites and blogs starting next week, so i'm sure the news about our great project will start to spread from then on!

More details about that will follow in a couple of days.

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: VIP offer closes forever this sunday May 29, don't be late -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html
Or contact support f you have questions: http://startpeepshelp.com

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:31:14 AM

Nothing can stop the ADZ train!

LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:07:31 PM

Still not received my ADZ-Vip Campain Ref-Bonus.
Opened 2 Support-Tickets, both closed without any response ...

It's a nogo ... Smells like scam ...

Someone else not get the Ref-Bonus ?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:02:01 AM

Any proof?  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:07:34 AM

I got mine  Grin Definitely not a scam buddy
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:08:22 AM

Nothing can stop the ADZ train!

That's pretty accurate.  Grin

For people who missed it, here's the latest blog post an the ADZcoindesk:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/heres-why-all-bitcoin-merchants-will-accept-adzcoin-soon/

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:24:17 AM

What I have noticed over the many years I have been in this business is that sometimes people dont follow the right process and when things dont work they start to call it a scam.Here we have one saying it is not working and one saying it does.If it is not working how come he has got his benifits?If you were to edit all the comments in this thread you would find that more are for than against.Look at the amount of work that is going into this project and think why would anyone bother if it was a scam.If it realy was a scam they would put there coin out there and let it run its course and move on to the next scam.This project has been on the go for a while now and is slowly getting better and very soon we will see the end result.For every sucker that sells low there is always a smart invester waiting to pick them up.

I think the main issue is impatience and the fear that flows from that. Nobody in his right mind can deny that we have an aazing concept that will g viral very fast when all developments are ready.

We however made the mistake of launching the extension when it was not yet up to a point to promote to the masses, and our social media platform needs to be rebuilt for scaling using the Laravel framsework. This way millions of users won't cause a slow and buggy site but a smooth experience at the level of any of the big names in this business.

The word scam is thrown around so easily on this forum it's rather scary, especially since over 10 people are employed and count on keeping this job and hundreds, if not thousands of people believe in our project and this number is growing by the day.

All in all we'll be happy we can soon start:
-> Promoting to our target audience and attract the people that will benefit the most from our system
-> Attract REAL investors who don't care about day to day fluctuations

As you say, the latter group will automatically flock to ADZcoin slowly but surely and especially when they evaluate our project and they see the price is still pennies, something which is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't represent the real value of the coin at all.

Oh well we'll just keep on working.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:30:37 AM

Any proof?  Roll Eyes

Reward Ref Link :
http://upvir.al/thanks/12671/lp12671

Jens look at Ticketsystem for User LeChuckDE and there closed tickets. If you need the Provided Mail-Address and WalletID drop me a PN. will not post it public.
Not possible to get both supportickets, system only reports there are no open tickets.

Edit: one Ticket cold be found now Ref PLW-3P9-XD45 2nd one not
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:56:01 AM

What I have noticed over the many years I have been in this business is that sometimes people dont follow the right process and when things dont work they start to call it a scam.Here we have one saying it is not working and one saying it does.If it is not working how come he has got his benifits?If you were to edit all the comments in this thread you would find that more are for than against.Look at the amount of work that is going into this project and think why would anyone bother if it was a scam.If it realy was a scam they would put there coin out there and let it run its course and move on to the next scam.This project has been on the go for a while now and is slowly getting better and very soon we will see the end result.For every sucker that sells low there is always a smart invester waiting to pick them up.

I think the main issue is impatience and the fear that flows from that. Nobody in his right mind can deny that we have an aazing concept that will g viral very fast when all developments are ready.

We however made the mistake of launching the extension when it was not yet up to a point to promote to the masses, and our social media platform needs to be rebuilt for scaling using the Laravel framsework. This way millions of users won't cause a slow and buggy site but a smooth experience at the level of any of the big names in this business.

The word scam is thrown around so easily on this forum it's rather scary, especially since over 10 people are employed and count on keeping this job and hundreds, if not thousands of people believe in our project and this number is growing by the day.

-> Promoting to our target audience and attract the people that will benefit the most from our system

As you say, the latter group will automatically flock to ADZcoin slowly but surely and especially when they evaluate our project and they see the price is still pennies, something which is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't represent the real value of the coin at all.

hi jenss this statement will clearly erase all the doubts in the mind of real investor who knows where to put their investment it is not an pump and dump project it was built to exist in the long run. keep it up jenss.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 03:00:08 AM

Any proof?  Roll Eyes

Reward Ref Link :
http://upvir.al/thanks/12671/lp12671

Jens look at Ticketsystem for User LeChuckDE and there closed tickets. If you need the Provided Mail-Address and WalletID drop me a PN. will not post it public.
Not possible to get both supportickets, system only reports there are no open tickets.

Edit: one Ticket cold be found now Ref PLW-3P9-XD45 2nd one not

Amazing, seems like all your leads were email addresses created from unexisting domain names...  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately we deleted your email address along with all the other fake leads so there's no proof of that or ask you about this practice, so just send another ticket with your info and we'll send you your 40 ADZ and we'll try to forget quickly we needed to waste time on this...

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 03:02:21 AM

hi jenss this statement will clearly erase all the doubts in the mind of real investor who knows where to put their investment it is not an pump and dump project it was built to exist in the long run. keep it up jenss.

Yeah that's right, we just need to be patience and all rumors will disappear one by one. Can't wait for everything to be ready. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:05:36 AM

Jens, all refs are from Yobit Chat got a 4 day ban for promoting there!
Only 7 Refs and I should try to scam the contest ?!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 03:17:26 AM

Well it is what it is, the 7 refs were email addresses created using domain names that don't exist. That's kinda the main method used by people that tried to scam the contest...

What conclusion do you want us to draw from that then?

Oh and sent the 40 ADZ...

On a sidenote: I think it's finally time to avoid Yobit. They have paused their trading for several hours now already. Withdrawal works fine though...

As soon as our rebranding and new presentation is ready we'll apply to have ADZcoin added to Bittrex and Poloniex, and will advise everybody to stay clear from Yobit as it's run over with scammers, liars and other weirdos which in return attracts these type of people to this thread...

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:03:57 AM

Well it is what it is, the 7 refs were email addresses created using domain names that don't exist. That's kinda the main method used by people that tried to scam the contest...

On a sidenote: I think it's finally time to avoid Yobit. They have paused their trading for several hours now already. Withdrawal works fine though...

As soon as our rebranding and new presentation is ready we'll apply to have ADZcoin added to Bittrex and Poloniex, and will advise everybody to stay clear from Yobit as it's run over with scammers, liars and other weirdos which in return attracts these type of people to this thread...
wow new home for adz that's a good new and I believe after all this new project implemented those two trading will embrace your coins open hand hahaha, as we know that this coin will be there and keep moving up from time to time, it is a long journey together with his creator, jenss keep surprising us and in the end of the day all who believes will ride to the moon.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:12:41 AM

Very well said.

Yobit has lost most of its credibility after all kids hanging out there and no real investors. Mostly day traders who talk shit on the trollbox

And many ANNs on here have said yobit has gone really bad. It's not where a coin with a concept belongs.

Infact ADZ coin is too good for that exchange and once everything is ready this coin deserves to hit the big exchanges like polo, bittrex, cryptopia, kraken etc
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to quickly mention that the VIP offer will end forever tomorrow
and the ADZcoin project will start changing course from next week on!

As you know, the VIP offer will give you the chance to earn daily ADZ
for life by leveraging our efforts to attract more users to ADZbuzz.

Find all info here:
>>> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

As mentioned, this is a lifechanging offer that will end forever
Sunday May 29, so don't miss out!

Next week, we will be starting some heavy marketing campaigns.

Here's an overview:

-> Rebranding of Startpeeps to ADZbuzz.com
We are currently in the process of transfering all files and databases
of Startpeeps to its new home ADZBuzz.com, which is a much better
sounding and more brandable domain name. Monday the transition
will be finalized.

-> Attracting publishers to become partners
When this is done we will start attracting publishers, bloggers, youtube
video creators, wordpress plugin developers, people asking for donations
and everybody else who will benefit from our concept. We'll be mass
contacting thousands of people every single day and launch promo
campaigns everywhere our target audience hangs out!

-> Creating massive buzz before final launch
We'll be presenting an opportunity for all our partners to earn ADZ
by creating buzz around our new project. I won't give all detals yet but
rest assured, there will be 1000's of new people joining ADZbuzz
on a daily basis and learning about the ADZcoin project during the final
phase of developments which are currently underway!

I will be posting daily updates with news about partner sites joining
next week until we finally launch our amazing concept and we can
help a lot of publishers drive a lot of traffic to their content
and add an extra income stream to their business!

That's it for now, make sure to get the VIP offer while you still can
and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:05:55 PM

Very well said.

Yobit has lost most of its credibility after all kids hanging out there and no real investors. Mostly day traders who talk shit on the trollbox

And many ANNs on here have said yobit has gone really bad. It's not where a coin with a concept belongs.

Infact ADZ coin is too good for that exchange and once everything is ready this coin deserves to hit the big exchanges like polo, bittrex, cryptopia, kraken etc

That's right and having ADZ added to more exchnages will be priority starting next week. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:53:32 AM

Thank you Jens for the lovely email I received this morning. Once my Son goes back to the U.K I will have more time to do stuff around here and get the word out. I only get to see him twice a year at the moment, so working hard to change that also lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: