Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
farcry

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:14:40 PM

By the way join The ADZ Project Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:30:43 AM

JensS thank you much for your hard work we are glad to be part of the project and what is the next step now? So what else are we waiting for before the project officially launches and the whole world knows about us? I think that raising funds is really important if we want this to succeed and bring our project to the world.

One more question is how sure are you are that the price of the coin will be rising? I believe many people are waiting for the coin to be at least a stable $1 and to hit $5. So we are all hate seeing it being bashed by bashers and dumpers all the while and hope u could assure us that all is well and update us soon! Thanks!

Well this might happen sooner than expected. Smiley

Here's an update I posted on ADZbuzz too:

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new blog post to the ADZcoindesk related to a question i've been seeing more and more lately:

"Will the ADZcoin project create millionaires?"

We all know that it's possible and coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Lisk etc. have done exactly that, which is making people hold more than 1 million dollars in value in a digital wallet which can be exchanged for cash. (which technically makes these people millionaires)

I strongly advise to read this entire post (it's a long one) because at the end you'll most probably have an aha moment and you'll know exactly what we'll be doing with the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and how it will benefit ADZcoin. Check the post here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-project-create-millionaires/

The power of this system is even bigger than I thought after analyzing it completely.

Just check it out and you'll see what I mean. Smiley

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.
I don't know whether to like the upgrade thing or not.

From one point of view, it's good to have a limit, so people don't post useless thing like they do on facebook, nevertheless if someone wants to spam could buy the upgrade allowing them to spam anyway.

All ADZCoin project revolves around getting as many people as possible to ADZBuzz, so those who want to spend money to advertise on it, have an audience.
Do do so ADZBuzz needs get people off Facebook, and one strength point for ADZBuzz is that it pays to be on it.
But now it's asking money to do what Facebook does for free!
I know, there is the cashback thing but I'm not sure if the average people would like to use it or even understand it.
Why should a user leave Facebook, where all his friends are, if ADZBuzz doesn't offer something REALLY better?

We started with ADZBuzz that gives more (it pays for being on it), and now we talk about putting limits on it.
Unless you put your hand on your pocket...

Are you sure it is really a good thing?
Did I miss something if I look at it as an average user and not a crypto enthusiast?

My two cents.
mass

I think most is explained perfectly in the answer above. Smiley

I also want to add that by creating a very solid platform with a limited group of people that have a stake in the success is a much better approach than giving people coins for posting nonsese all day. This will never work and getting off to a good start is crucial.

And yes we need to put limits and have people pay for it, we don't have billions coming in every month to pay for storing millions of pictures (probably stolen) and even reward people for doing so...

That being said, make sure to read the entire blog post, and especially the last part:
-> http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-project-create-millionaires/

Some keywords:
-> Compounded storage of value = decreased supply
-> Increased utility = Increased demand

t's pretty genius if you look at the complete picture. Wink

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:34:52 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that ADZ/USD is now available on Livecoin!

A tutorial has been added to the ADZcoindesk in order to get started:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-to-buy-and-sell-adzcoin-using-us-dollars-or-bitcoin/

When we launch our products and global affiliate program inside the ADZbuzz platform, this option will definately give  abig boost to sales as it's super easy now to exchnage cash for ADZ!

So stay tuned, more great things are coming soon!

All the best,
Jens

PS: I you have missed it make sure to read the other blog post published yesterday too:

PPS: Don't forget to share these posts too to spread the good news. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:35:04 AM

Jens this is going to make coin boost to huge value. i have read the full post and i am very delighted sir

i just have 1 concern raised by cryptomass.

with upgrade offer it will remove limits and allow person to earn ADZ. what if user who upgrade keep spamming post everyday to collect ADZ since it will be no limits to post will this not ruin it for others ?

because we need adzbuzz spam-free  Smiley

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:41:53 AM

Hi Everybody,

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-to-buy-and-sell-adzcoin-using-us-dollars-or-bitcoin/

When we launch our products and global affiliate program inside the ADZbuzz platform, this option will definately give  abig boost to sales as it's super easy now to exchnage cash for ADZ!

All the best,
Jens

PS: I you have missed it make sure to read the other blog post published yesterday too:

nice update jenss we will support this and i think it is now the beginning of the real business here, i love seeing the adz coin be usable to more business especially to the web portal.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:45:45 AM

Jens this is going to make coin boost to huge value. i have read the full post and i am very delighted sir

with upgrade offer it will remove limits and allow person to earn ADZ. what if user who upgrade keep spamming post everyday to collect ADZ since it will be no limits to post will this not ruin it for others ?

Well it's more likely that people who buy ADZ will not spam though than what happened before when we gave away ADZ for social activity. On top fo that we also have a spamnotification tool and people get warned and our team is doing the spam removal and banning of the users who abuse the system.

So essentially it will help prevent spammers since they have a personal stake in ADZbuzz becoming of higher quality as it wll speed up their earnings. So with this in mind it does not make sense for people to behave that way. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:47:09 AM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

nice update jenss we will support this and i think it is now the beginning of the real business here, i love seeing the adz coin be usable to more business especially to the web portal.

That's right with the affiliate program we'll attract more users and give people a real purpose, which is to grow the ADZBuzz project together and attract more merchants.

So yeah you can say this is the "real" start even though we're working on this project for more than 6 months now. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:51:34 AM

Well it's more likely that people who buy ADZ will not spam though than what happened before when we gave away ADZ for social activity. On top fo that we also have a spamnotification tool and people get warned and our team is doing the spam removal and banning of the users who abuse the system.

So essentially it will help prevent spammers since they have a personal stake in ADZbuzz becoming of higher quality as it wll speed up their earnings. So with this in mind it does not make sense for people to behave that way. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

thnx sir i now understand. it good incase any spam abuse the person will be given warning and banned if he keep doing spam

i will now read new post on how to buy on livecoin with usd  Smiley
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:14:32 AM

yes mate buy more adz and for sure you will love the earnings that you will get with this project
it's been a long journey for this coin but still alive and improving so better start now mate
as the road of success is clearly seen now. good luck.
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:15:56 AM

Hi Jens,

Quoting from you post

"So for example:

You buy $100 Upgrade offer (let’s assume $1 = 1 ADZ)
100 ADZ are held in wallet while profits are accumulated
When amount reaches 120 ADZ the funds are available"

What happens if ADZ rocket to $2 while the profits are being accumulated? DO we need to wait for the value in the wallet to reach $120 to withdraw or 120 ADZ?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:32:01 AM

Hi Jens,

Quoting from you post

"So for example:

What happens if ADZ rocket to $2 while the profits are being accumulated? DO we need to wait for the value in the wallet to reach $120 to withdraw or 120 ADZ?

That's a good question! The amount will be in ADZ, we won't bother with dollars that's just to give the upgrade offer a reference amount. You will be able to withdraw when your account reaches 120 ADZ, as one of the main marketing angles will be for people to grow their value.

As we all know dollars constantly lose their value. Smiley

The main principle is that the repurchasing of upgrades, and people building their accounts so they can eventually have a nice passive income while just withdrawing their profits (and at the same time owning a very valuable asset) will cause a huge strain on the supply.

And then the simple economic rule of supply and demand will push the price up consistently as more and more products are being sold in ADZ, more and more merchants accept ADZ etc.

If you look at the bigger picture there's so much potential with this offer alone it's crazy.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:25:33 AM

Hi Jens,

Quoting from you post

"So for example:

That's a good question! The amount will be in ADZ, we won't bother with dollars that's just to give the upgrade offer a reference amount. You will be able to withdraw when your account reaches 120 ADZ, as one of the main marketing angles will be for people to grow their value.

The main principle is that the repurchasing of upgrades, and people building their accounts so they can eventually have a nice passive income while just withdrawing their profits (and at the same time owning a very valuable asset) will cause a huge strain on the supply.

And then the simple economic rule of supply and demand will push the price up consistently as more and more products are being sold in ADZ, more and more merchants accept ADZ etc.

If you look at the bigger picture there's so much potential with this offer alone it's crazy.  Grin

That's great man. You're right, this offer alone can make the price Rocket. Waiting for the products to be on board to start buying.

00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:55:23 AM

-"You will be able to withdraw when your account reaches 120 ADZ"
I'm kind of confused.
Since you mentioned this, are you referring to the -"You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to use this feature. Increase your ADZbuzz social activity to earn more rewards."
or are you referring to the withdrawal from the web wallet?
sorry for my question, i'm just kind of confused
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:48:38 PM

JensS thank you much for your hard work we are glad to be part of the project and what is the next step now? So what else are we waiting for before the project officially launches and the whole world knows about us? I think that raising funds is really important if we want this to succeed and bring our project to the world.

One more question is how sure are you are that the price of the coin will be rising? I believe many people are waiting for the coin to be at least a stable $1 and to hit $5. So we are all hate seeing it being bashed by bashers and dumpers all the while and hope u could assure us that all is well and update us soon! Thanks!

Hi Everybody,

Just added a new blog post to the ADZcoindesk related to a question i've been seeing more and more lately:

We all know that it's possible and coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Lisk etc. have done exactly that, which is making people hold more than 1 million dollars in value in a digital wallet which can be exchanged for cash. (which technically makes these people millionaires)

I strongly advise to read this entire post (it's a long one) because at the end you'll most probably have an aha moment and you'll know exactly what we'll be doing with the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and how it will benefit ADZcoin. Check the post here:

The power of this system is even bigger than I thought after analyzing it completely.

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.

From one point of view, it's good to have a limit, so people don't post useless thing like they do on facebook, nevertheless if someone wants to spam could buy the upgrade allowing them to spam anyway.

All ADZCoin project revolves around getting as many people as possible to ADZBuzz, so those who want to spend money to advertise on it, have an audience.
Do do so ADZBuzz needs get people off Facebook, and one strength point for ADZBuzz is that it pays to be on it.
I know, there is the cashback thing but I'm not sure if the average people would like to use it or even understand it.
Why should a user leave Facebook, where all his friends are, if ADZBuzz doesn't offer something REALLY better?

We started with ADZBuzz that gives more (it pays for being on it), and now we talk about putting limits on it.

Did I miss something if I look at it as an average user and not a crypto enthusiast?

My two cents.
mass

I also want to add that by creating a very solid platform with a limited group of people that have a stake in the success is a much better approach than giving people coins for posting nonsese all day. This will never work and getting off to a good start is crucial.

And yes we need to put limits and have people pay for it, we don't have billions coming in every month to pay for storing millions of pictures (probably stolen) and even reward people for doing so...

That being said, make sure to read the entire blog post, and especially the last part:

Some keywords:

Cheers,
Jens

Hi!
I really hope you're right but the answer above have one weak point, which is the weakest point of all project:
if we want people to advertise on ADZBuzz, and put millions of $ on it, we need to have millions of regular users who may buy their products.
I know the target are merchant and publishers but they all want to sell, and buyers, AKA regular users, are the most needed to them.
I am afraid that asking money for something that is free on Facebook would keep them away instead.

We started as something to keep the internet free and now we want to get paid to do what others do for free...

I don't know if you have the chance (and are willing to) to get in touch with those agencies who do surveys, could be an idea to see what the regular Joe thinks about the paid upgrade thing.
I know there is the cashback, but still users will have to pay first and give credit card details to someone unknown to them.

For spam and reward, again my two cents, we could think of a sort of reputation system instead. The higher is your reputation, the more you can post and earn.

I will continue to support the project anyway, and hope you're right. But this thing doesn't feel right to me.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:03:59 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.

My two cents.
mass

Some keywords:

Cheers,
Jens

Hi!
I really hope you're right but the answer above have one weak point, which is the weakest point of all project:
if we want people to advertise on ADZBuzz, and put millions of $ on it, we need to have millions of regular users who may buy their products.
I know the target are merchant and publishers but they all want to sell, and buyers, AKA regular users, are the most needed to them.
I am afraid that asking money for something that is free on Facebook would keep them away instead.

We started as something to keep the internet free and now we want to get paid to do what others do for free...

I don't know if you have the chance (and are willing to) to get in touch with those agencies who do surveys, could be an idea to see what the regular Joe thinks about the paid upgrade thing.
I know there is the cashback, but still users will have to pay first and give credit card details to someone unknown to them.

For spam and reward, again my two cents, we could think of a sort of reputation system instead. The higher is your reputation, the more you can post and earn.

I will continue to support the project anyway, and hope you're right. But this thing doesn't feel right to me.

My main concern is exactly what you stated before, "Why would people leave Facebook and join ADZbuzz". No matter how good our concept is, the average Joe won't care about helping publishers, everybody is busy doing something else.

Trust me I base my opinion on all the info I have gathered over the last months...

The truth is, we need a loyal base of people on board who have a stake in the project, otherwise people don't care, that's a fact. None of the freemium models work well, people are selfish and that's the ugly truth.

However, this does mean we can use it for good and we will be the one's helping publishers as our loyal group of ADZbuzz users helps the project grow,

Anyways, thanks for your support and you'll see that i'm indeed right, everybody is super excited about this as everything makes perfect sense. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:04:47 PM

Hi Jens,

Quoting from you post

"So for example:

That's great man. You're right, this offer alone can make the price Rocket. Waiting for the products to be on board to start buying.

It will probably be by the end of next week so stay tuned, i'll post more info tomorrow. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:07:34 PM

-"You will be able to withdraw when your account reaches 120 ADZ"
I'm kind of confused.
Since you mentioned this, are you referring to the -"You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to use this feature. Increase your ADZbuzz social activity to earn more rewards."
or are you referring to the withdrawal from the web wallet?
sorry for my question, i'm just kind of confused

I'm referring to the offer that will launch by the end of next week, don't worry all info will be posted here and on the forum. Smiley

To get a clear overview make sure to read this blog post:

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
farcry

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:43:27 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.

My two cents.
mass

Some keywords:

Cheers,
Jens

Hi!

In my opinion for ADZbuzz to get regular people off Facebook it needs to have an incentive. And now in my opinion they have just created an incentive that would help the platform explode. The incentive for publishers and merchants to get on board is already there. But what about the buyers? Now they have created an incentive for tons of buyers to get on board. And they have kept it as risk-free as I have ever seen.

Once ADZbuzz fixes itself, and becomes user-friendly with no bugs, then people would just follow the money.

If regular users can do exactly what they do on Facebook on ADZbuzz plus earn a passive income every month from it, they themselves would be promoting it.

I really don't see ADZbuzz having a problem with going viral now, in fact I think they have improved their chances.

At the end of the day regular users will not join ADZbuzz (providing the quality is the same) if it is not offering them something more and better than Facebook. The Spend ADZ Rewards was one incentive and now a risk-free monthly passive income stream is kind of sealing the deal.

I think in time, the benefits would be apparent. 

coinblaster

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:40:39 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice day,
Jens

Hi.

My two cents.
mass

Some keywords:

Cheers,
Jens

Hi!

In my opinion for ADZbuzz to get regular people off Facebook it needs to have an incentive. And now in my opinion they have just created an incentive that would help the platform explode. The incentive for publishers and merchants to get on board is already there. But what about the buyers? Now they have created an incentive for tons of buyers to get on board. And they have kept it as risk-free as I have ever seen.

Once ADZbuzz fixes itself, and becomes user-friendly with no bugs, then people would just follow the money.

If regular users can do exactly what they do on Facebook on ADZbuzz plus earn a passive income every month from it, they themselves would be promoting it.

I really don't see ADZbuzz having a problem with going viral now, in fact I think they have improved their chances.

At the end of the day regular users will not join ADZbuzz (providing the quality is the same) if it is not offering them something more and better than Facebook. The Spend ADZ Rewards was one incentive and now a risk-free monthly passive income stream is kind of sealing the deal.

I think in time, the benefits would be apparent. 

Hey farcry I hope your assessment is spot on! And the adz buzz system is going to be more incentized to draw people from Facebook to adzbuzz. I wonder how you analysed the plan that Jens came up with.

It will be good if adzcoin can be worth at least or have no apparent difficulty reaching $1-2 in a few months like 2 months time.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

I dont know where some people here are getting the conlusion from that users on facebook have to switch to Adzbuzz. And that the goal of Adzbuzz is to get people to leave facebook

People can use both, facebook and Adzbuzz as another platform

Adzbuzz isn't competing with facebook, it's  just a different model which may have some similarity but the goal isn't to compete with the tech giant facebook

I myself like facebook but at the same time I like the opportunities on Adzbuzz, why can't I enjoy both?

Don't people with facebook have instagram, snapchat, whatsapp, twitter?

Think about all of this for a second

Adzbuzz isn't relying on facebook to succeed. Adzbuzz has its own advantages to succeed. And facebook has its own obviously. Both are good in their own places
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: