Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 259530 times)
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:17:18 PM

think we should buy altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap, which can be applied to the future like BTC, ETH, LTC because these altcoins are really potential and pumped from many investors. I am sure in the future there will be more altcoin worth more in life
On regards of "buying" I am with you, topshelf coins taken from first dozen marketcaps. Some exceptions, I dont do XRP or ETC.
The BTC position is mere hodling, todays BCH stunt disturbs that Sad a huuge dislike on moving long term cold store.

The other vector is "working" and stuffing that income into the very same ICO project itself. The Enjin coin from my signature. That's a small position in comparison but comes kinda naturally. The more active you are on this forum the better for your information flow.
I know some people got those magic hands that allow them speculating on a daily basis using lended funds, and getting away with that. My path needs to be far lesser adventurous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

Buying altcoins having high coin market cap and good coin circulation is like having a se security.
You know that these coins have a lot of potential in the market and you can sleep soundly at night.
But better diversify your coins and think what coin is gonna be for long term holding and for short term.
In that way you know what coins to be trade and have a good profit.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:09:57 AM

I'm with the guys who said BitBay. Definitely an unsung hero of the cryptospace.

Other coins i'm holding onto for dear life:

STRAT
ANS (aka NEO)
BLOCK (I've heard FUD but hey no risk no reward)
FUN (again high risk but the games are fun!)
1ST

If you hold Stratis since the ICO then you have made a fortune with that coin, someone that invested a single bitcoin probably made 100 BTC in profits or even more, I hope that some day I will be one of those people that invested in an ICO and then the ICO skyrockets.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:19:44 AM

WAVES is a good one to buy!!  Its gonna explode all over to the moon in the future!!  Check them out!!
Many think Waves will be like Ethereum because many platform Waves used ICO. i also like Waves and i will buy the waves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

BitBay Community Update - July 31st

Our marketing team has completed their strategy for marketing the future release of the CLTV update.We will spend ample time to market this to various media outlets. As this will be a great milestone for us. BitBay will be the first coin to have checklocktimeverify (CLTV) built into the Client UI - not just some protocol that sits ‘under the hood’.

We wish to thank all the community that has taken the time to complete our marketing survey. If you haven’t already please feel free to do so. Remember, we will provide a 2000 Bay reward for the person who provides the best suggestion regarding BitBay’s future marketing and development!
You can take the survey here: https://bitbay.typeform.com/to/RHhm6b

The French marketing campaign continues. Our lead marketer, lude, will be speaking  live with the Community "La Baleine"!

And thanks to ‘little_round’ for helping him with this campaign!  

We are please to announce we will be listed on the Chinese exchange, BTC100.com! They are currently revamping their website so we will have to wait a couple weeks before the listing will take place.
We’ve been listed on Cryptopia exchange as well!
After the rolling peg, these exchanges will hopefully be able to see the potential we can provide them as a decentralized hedging tool, and the potential to provide them with leverage(margin) trading as well - which will allow them to bypass the red tape involved with utilizing fiat as a leveraging currency!

Our SEO team is making progress. They are busy with our survey, building an SEO ‘turk team’, and pushing to keep our pos. 2 rankings for [bitbay]!

Our graphic designer, fridenhood, completed the draft of the first OP infographic revision bounty. We are make some minor alterations and hope to move to the next 2 ASAP.

As always - thanks for supporting BitBay!

I also agree with the people on WAVES
FromTheStars

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

GNT WAVES SC ETH and of course Bitcoin.
CS101

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Started developing blockchain applications in 2014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:14:49 PM

Waves would stay among top 10.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:34:16 PM

Ethereum is one of the potential coins in crytocurrencies world, that's why I choose it to buy due to I was expecting that ethereum was increase their price after segwit. But when I review the latest news about the altcoins it seems okay, because altcoins value are fluctuate in the market fair. Hoping that all altcoins were increase their price including ethereum.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:50:09 PM

Ethereum is one of the potential coins in crytocurrencies world, that's why I choose it to buy due to I was expecting that ethereum was increase their price after segwit. But when I review the latest news about the altcoins it seems okay, because altcoins value are fluctuate in the market fair. Hoping that all altcoins were increase their price including ethereum.

Hopefully altcoins will have a future soon and we can use it directly to exchanges network like bitcoin exchange to fiat currency which is the main currency type of payment system implemented for a long time.  So if that will be the basis we can also apply the freedom of altcoins like thr freedom we've got from bitcoin currency. The price of ethereum somewhat very promising and will have progressive development of it's price as people also demands to use it for trading investments.
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:05:35 PM

NEM is still in top-10 and growing. Cheesy
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:12:00 PM

Great time to buy into ARC!  :DLooks to me like whales are losing interest and selling! Collect their coins at this low price and HODL! Honestly thought it would take 5-6 weeks until the HODLers could weed out the whales but it looks like its starting already!
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

One coin which has stood out to me is https://www.umbrellacoin.org/ given their focus on a market which would be good even in non-crypto space (hidden insurance costs), standing up to one of the most hated industries (I personally hate insurance too) and to top it all, they're full of devs and already have a working prototype 20 days before their crowdsale. I was not sure if this is the norm or not, so it struck me as very interesting: https://medium.com/@umbrellacoin/dev-update-week-of-july-30th-c5a073206df4

I believe there was this other thread on it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2037999.0 where people were discussing whether it's a legit deal or not. I am making my mind in the positive for now. Let's see as they get nearer to their crowdsale.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

WAVES is a good one to buy!!  Its gonna explode all over to the moon in the future!!  Check them out!!
Many think Waves will be like Ethereum because many platform Waves used ICO. i also like Waves and i will buy the waves.
Yea waves is one of the most popular coins which has big potential for the near future and long future. Waves decentralized exchange, waves dex is also so important. As you noticed today Polo was offline nearly 2 hours. You know the situation of BTC-e. So this platform is more trustable than any centralized exchange site I think. And the price now is not deep but not expensive too.
rahmanachmad

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

Altcoins is really worth if u want to invest for a long time.
I invested actually in ETH and LTC.
But now i decide to invest more on waves.
I think Waves is a good coin to invest, specially considering you can lease your coins for zero risk.  
So at least you get a small drip just for holding the coins.  Like others have said, Waves probably wont triple your investment overnight but I expect it to be a steady rise over the coming years.
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:57:31 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 03:52:17 PM by rajakoin1994

I still believed alt coin still worth to buy..
But most of them are shit coins, always check for the coinmarket, so we can choose the altcoin what we want to buy hold them in long term..
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

There are many alt coin best for buy...
You can research about alt coin this website:
https://coinmarketcap.com
First you can try to understand about this coin then you can buy alt coin.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

You need to reasearch about the coin you wanna invest.. some coins are pure... shit and some other have the potencial to be something special.. but this is no reason to be fool when you are investing your money you still can lose because the people maybe don't see the same potencial.

Indeed you need to think about the future it has if it has one of course and if the market can be profitable.
So long this is the fact it is worth investing in altcoins if you are asking me.
With a lot of altcoins in the market you cannot just blindly pick what to invest, you need to study them all and also consider the volume, the greater the volume the better as that would prove that people are trusting on their money with such project.
It is a fact that there is a lot of Alternative crypto-currency in the market and choosing one for you to invest is quite a hard to do. So the best thing to do is to find an ICO project where you can earn new altcoin on project through applying on a signature campaign and you need to promote and support the whole project for it to be successful. Then when you earn it depends if it will be successful and if it will be a good ICO you can invest with no capital in a money because you earned it.
Yesterdam

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:45:44 PM

You need to reasearch about the coin you wanna invest.. some coins are pure... shit and some other have the potencial to be something special.. but this is no reason to be fool when you are investing your money you still can lose because the people maybe don't see the same potencial.

Indeed you need to think about the future it has if it has one of course and if the market can be profitable.
So long this is the fact it is worth investing in altcoins if you are asking me.
With a lot of altcoins in the market you cannot just blindly pick what to invest, you need to study them all and also consider the volume, the greater the volume the better as that would prove that people are trusting on their money with such project.
It is a fact that there is a lot of Alternative crypto-currency in the market and choosing one for you to invest is quite a hard to do. So the best thing to do is to find an ICO project where you can earn new altcoin on project through applying on a signature campaign and you need to promote and support the whole project for it to be successful. Then when you earn it depends if it will be successful and if it will be a good ICO you can invest with no capital in a money because you earned it.

That is right. The best altcoin is bitcoin cash now. 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:57:41 PM

WAVES is a good one to buy!!  Its gonna explode all over to the moon in the future!!  Check them out!!

ANS however is acting more like the ETHereum as it is for the China men. If you have more trust to what the most financially inclined people can do, you should be investing to ANS. But if you feel like Waves can offer more than any other platform. Go ahead with what your hunch says.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

Hi. If i buy ETH -Ethereum coin would be a good investition?

yes probably just buy on dip not when it pump or on high

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: