Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen?  (Read 85991 times)
Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:18:13 AM

No that is just never going to happen you have so many currencies in the world so it will not be possible for the Bitcoin to replace all of those. It can be possible to take over one countries currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:05:13 PM

i hope it does. its more practical for me. but i doubt it! if it does, cash will not disappear completely for sure , it will just be easier for us to use bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:22:28 PM

if it does happen then I think it will create a new economic system. all payments must be supported by a media device that can send bitcoin. I was a lover of technology and I am pleased if bitcoin could take over everything.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:31:26 PM

if it does happen then I think it will create a new economic system. all payments must be supported by a media device that can send bitcoin. I was a lover of technology and I am pleased if bitcoin could take over everything.

new economic system ? , not realy i think because usd currently 1st international currency. how bitcoin to beat usd ? need 10 - 20 years maybe to make new economic system and bitcoin will be leading all the currency
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:38:31 PM

Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

Actually i have good feeling about this and i think that atleast some small countries will use bitcoin as currency pretty soon in near future

But for large countries like canada, america or france, i think that it will take lots of times, well atleast 20 years for sure i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:40:28 AM

Bitcoins replacing real money or fiat currency i think thatd a big no and not even possible even bitcoins is too popular and has many users.Real money/fiat moneys id already a trademark for each country  and bitcoin is a global currency.Although bitcoin has the potential to be real money not to replace our real money that we are using now.Bitcoin be one of our real money currency but not to replace what we have now.
I never think that the Bitcoins is going to take over the money because there are to many currencies to take over.
It would just not be possible especially not for the Bitcoin to do so.
Next BillG

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:01:36 AM

Bitcoins replacing real money or fiat currency i think thatd a big no and not even possible even bitcoins is too popular and has many users.Real money/fiat moneys id already a trademark for each country  and bitcoin is a global currency.Although bitcoin has the potential to be real money not to replace our real money that we are using now.Bitcoin be one of our real money currency but not to replace what we have now.
I never think that the Bitcoins is going to take over the money because there are to many currencies to take over.
It would just not be possible especially not for the Bitcoin to do so.

It just needs to take over the US dollar which is the world reserve currency. Then everybody will use bitcoin.
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:45:47 AM

It will never replace fiat but bitcoin has a potential to be a real currency which can be used in our daily needs not only for online transaction, time to time the user are increasing thats good for bitcoin.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:07:26 AM

I remember that the CEO Coinbase say that Bitcoin over the next 10-15 years, digital currency will replace the US dollar.
Coinbase CEO made the announcement on news from French bank BNP Paribas, which is ready to use cryptocurrency in investment funds. Financial institution is already testing the technology and plans to present the results of tests in the near future.

"This is the beginning of change. The US Federal Reserve for many years engaged in inflating the dollar, a decrease in its purchasing power in relation to other goods, with the result that many trading nations of the world, when the case will be happy to move to another reserve currency, "- said Professor of Economics and Banking Patrick Barron.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 09:17:33 AM

That wouldn't happen for NOW. but it will soon likely to happen as we can see technology is developing so fast and more big businesses are adopting into it.
http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/28/11525482/bitcoin-steam-valve-bitpay

yes bitcoin is likely to become popular and will be able to use to buy games,cloths etc.. but i one thing is for sure that bitcoin replacing fiat money is impossible just like what nouelle-hunter said fiat money is already a trade mark of every country.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:01:16 AM

That wouldn't happen for NOW. but it will soon likely to happen as we can see technology is developing so fast and more big businesses are adopting into it.

yes bitcoin is likely to become popular and will be able to use to buy games,cloths etc.. but i one thing is for sure that bitcoin replacing fiat money is impossible just like what nouelle-hunter said fiat money is already a trade mark of every country.

you can do that in se velar places I just hope to see btc as prime Internet money for everything

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:38:08 AM

Saying impossible means will not happen at any cost at all and thats what make me disagree in your post. As what I said before, if the technology will keep on making a big progress, we'll soon see things adopt into virtual and currency will also follow with that progress.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:57:49 AM

Saying impossible means will not happen at any cost at all and thats what make me disagree in your post. As what I said before, if the technology will keep on making a big progress, we'll soon see things adopt into virtual and currency will also follow with that progress.

Bitcoin will be used and accepted widely in future and people will prefer to use bitcoin more in compare to paper money, but that doesn't mean paper money will simply disappear, many people will still prefer to use it.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:45:04 PM

there is no way that bitcoin replaces the money ! , it's true that bitcoin became popular and many people use it to buy things from stores and internet , we can say that we can use bitcoin like we can use money but we can't replace the money .
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:43:24 PM

This kind of people are to stupid in all kind of ways do you know why. How do you think that a currencie that is worth money can replaced by money hahahaa
Dont think that would happen what if he replace it the money is gone and the coin is worthless stupid people.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

It's have no sense to replace money into money, bitcoin is money too and it's similar to dollar or euro, people who can't understand that can't even use bitcoin at my opinion.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:50:19 PM

It's have no sense to replace money into money, bitcoin is money too and it's similar to dollar or euro, people who can't understand that can't even use bitcoin at my opinion.

Bitcoin is also an currency same like fiat, the only difference is that at a moment we cannot spend it whenever we want as its usage is limited, but to be honest paper money will be always on top.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

Bitcoin is also an currency same like fiat, the only difference is that at a moment we cannot spend it whenever we want as its usage is limited, but to be honest paper money will be always on top.
You can't use them to buy actual goods from a store. If usage grows and this currency becomes a mainstay, then its value will increase. but replacing paper money is difficult.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:37:24 AM

again, it does not need tor eplace fiat money to be successful, why people always see all black or white

it can perfectly work in conjuction with it and be vastly adopted

Yes bitcoin does not need to replace fiats to get it's own future. Along with fiats there are big possibilities to become more successful in terms of value and user base, like people use fiats for some purpose and bitcoin for some other purpose like online transactions or as investments. 

Yes both dollars and bitcoin will exist and will serve the human beings with their own features.
People may argue that bitcoin has all the features of fiat currencies. Then what is the need for fiats. But all the people in this world does not have knowledge on Internet and crypto-currencies.

You got the point. To replace dollars, bitcoin needs to come in physical form. Otherwise all the people in this world need to have internet and knowledge on cryptocurrencies. Without knowledge on internet and online transaction, it would be hard for bitcoin to replace fiats
Without physical money it would be impossible for the Bitcoin to take over the Dollar. You cannot ask all the people in the world to learn about the Bitcoin and stuff that is just way to much to ask for.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:48:46 AM

You can't use them to buy actual goods from a store. If usage grows and this currency becomes a mainstay, then its value will increase. but replacing paper money is difficult.
Yes maybe they are different. Bitcoin is only used online while the real money is used. They have their uses at each place. I also feel confident that bitcoin will not replace the money because it was very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: