Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:23:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another analyst :)  (Read 269523 times)
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:17:01 AM

Yeah I understand your logic, but I have far less faith in these indicators you use. I do not think they predict anything really, they can affect the price however given the sentiment - because they are in essence a self fulfilling prophecy.

There is far too much moving forward for bitcoin right now to keep it down. Just the wordpress announcement plus the insane amount of sign ups that bitpay is doing post WP announcement is large enough of an indicator for me of where the market is going.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
lucif (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:26:17 AM

Hehe. You think regular user will read about bitcoin, install bitcoin-qt, wait for a sync with computer total hang go to irc and buy bitcoins? Maybe he will read what is irc? Smiley

You know what is sales via bitpay? When you purchase goods/services via bitpay for 100 BTC - that amount is dropped on market.

So what do you expect of wordpress? Speculative jump of bitcoin enthusiasts buyers? It was completed.

New users are hard to enter bitcoin now, run it now and understand it now because of its complexibility, HDD killing and... I talked about that earlier here.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 05:31:35 AM

Hehe. You think regular user will read about bitcoin, install bitcoin-qt, wait for a sync with computer total hang go to irc and buy bitcoins? Maybe he will read what is irc? Smiley

You know what is sales via bitpay? When you purchase goods/services via bitpay for 100 BTC - that amount is dropped on market.

So what do you expect of wordpress? Speculative jump of bitcoin enthusiasts buyers? It was completed.

New users are hard to enter bitcoin now, run it now and understand it now because of its complexibility, HDD killing and... I talked about that earlier here.

i expect regular users to, send money to gox buy bitcoin, and send the coins to SR.  Grin

lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:32:41 AM

Bah. I understand why is this delay. Coz everybody beleive that wordpress will attract a lot of fresh meat on market. The most stupids beleive that wordpress sales via bitpay will bump price up (really?).

I will disappoint you. Nobody gives a fuck while bitcoin stays so complex and hard software.
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:40:11 AM

As promised, RPG is now attacking this tank. More seriosly than earlier Wink

lebing
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:54:38 AM

Who says they need the qt client? I have never used it.

Its far easier to get bitcoins now than it was just a few months ago (especially in the us) and this will be reflected in the prices in the coming weeks/ months. All of these businesses accepting bitcoin is an absolutely essential step and at the same time huge marketing for bitcoin. Ignore that at your own folly.

Re: wordpress speculation jump completion, the speculators did in fact push it up a bit, but in terms of the larger effect this will have on the market, this announcement is far from fully priced in. It wont be priced in for months/ years and we are talking multiples of change, not 10%. The speculators are far too few at this point to have baked in the true value of what this means for the price. I'm not sure if you really don't see the larger picture or you are just trolling on this.

Re: HDD that whole thing (along with this entire thread actually) is just FUD. I could choose a few lines of my own based on indicators that say exactly the opposite. I, however am not looking to manipulate the price via lines I pulled out of my ass and a failed offering to satan.

-E Voorhees
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 05:56:29 AM

Bah. I understand why is this delay. Coz everybody beleive that wordpress will attract a lot of fresh meat on market. The most stupids beleive that wordpress sales via bitpay will bump price up (really?).

I will disappoint you. Nobody gives a fuck while bitcoin stays so complex and hard software.

if i was a bull i'd say.

did you take a look at the news lately?
its restartedly good... nothing but good stories about bitcoin.
you figured out how to dwl, install, and use Bitcoin-qt, can't be That hard....

but i'm a bear so  ill say

ya no one gives a fuck about the good press, bitcoin is weird, too weird...

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 05:59:02 AM

Who says they need the qt client? I have never used it.

Its far easier to get bitcoins now than it was just a few months ago (especially in the us) and this will be reflected in the prices in the coming weeks/ months. All of these businesses accepting bitcoin is an absolutely essential step and at the same time huge marketing for bitcoin. Ignore that at your own folly.

Re: wordpress speculation jump completion, the speculators did in fact push it up a bit, but in terms of the larger effect this will have on the market, this announcement is far from fully priced in. It wont be priced in for months/ years and we are talking multiples of change, not 10%. The speculators are far too few at this point to have baked in the true value of what this means for the price. I'm not sure if you really don't see the larger picture or you are just trolling on this.

Re: HDD that whole thing (along with this entire thread actually) is just FUD. I could choose a few lines of my own based on indicators that say exactly the opposite. I, however am not looking to manipulate the price via lines I pulled out of my ass and a failed offering to satan.

Roll Eyes
PWNED!
 Cheesy

lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:59:41 AM

On Jun 2011 there were a huge rumors around internet about bitcoin. Even ZDNET wrote a bubbled article.

Btw, i heared too about bitcoin from there. I came in with my money to trading. I guess many ppl also came that time not with empty wallets. And what? Did that changed futher collapse?

You are so fucking native. Oh shit! Now the wires from WP users arriving! Lots of wires, trillions of dollars. Bitcoin will go to Mars to help Curiosity. We all will be reacher than Bernanke! FEDs sucks! Dollar will collapse! WHOHHAAA!

So where are your wires? I bet the total balance on gox didnt changed even by 1%.

You are fucking bublemakers.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 06:08:45 AM

i bet you ppl will love the next mtgox update

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20120831.html

Deposit Volume - Last 30 Days
$3,100,000
Withdrawal Volume - Last 30 Days
USD $2,600,000

if that number is to stay the same each month
500000/13.4=37313

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 06:44:54 AM

i bet you ppl will love the next mtgox update

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20120831.html

Deposit Volume - Last 30 Days
$3,100,000
Withdrawal Volume - Last 30 Days
USD $2,600,000

if that number is to stay the same each month
500000/13.4=37313

BTC/30days?  Unsustainable levels here!

lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 06:48:58 AM

Hehe. We just fool each other in trading. There is no real economy here, except drugs and whores.
lebing
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 07:11:25 AM

On Jun 2011 there were a huge rumors around internet about bitcoin. Even ZDNET wrote a bubbled article.

Btw, i heared too about bitcoin from there. I came in with my money to trading. I guess many ppl also came that time not with empty wallets. And what? Did that changed futher collapse?

You are so fucking native. Oh shit! Now the wires from WP users arriving! Lots of wires, trillions of dollars. Bitcoin will go to Mars to help Curiosity. We all will be reacher than Bernanke! FEDs sucks! Dollar will collapse! WHOHHAAA!

So where are your wires? I bet the total balance on gox didnt changed even by 1%.

You are fucking bublemakers.

In 2011, adoption by the mainstream was still theoretical. Now it is actually happening. This is not an insignificant difference.

Speculation causes bubbles (as you pointed out, that part of the WP announcement is over), building an actual economy will create metered stability in a gradually increasing price. See the difference?

And yes, I am so fucking native

-E Voorhees
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 07:22:17 AM

Fuck ya!

zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 10:40:42 AM

In 2011, adoption by the mainstream was still theoretical. Now it is actually happening. This is not an insignificant difference.

Speculation causes bubbles (as you pointed out, that part of the WP announcement is over), building an actual economy will create metered stability in a gradually increasing price. See the difference?

I would give it another 5 years for that.
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 12:25:52 PM

Contact...

PS. Clarkmoody broken again after dump.

Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 01:35:35 PM

Coinbase have made it easier than ever for US citizens to buy bitcoins  Cheesy
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 01:42:13 PM

Its centralized. It holding users' money. I dont see PCI-DSS compliance there. It will be burned with fire by hackers or owner will take a wallet and dissapear. And nobody will be able to put lawsuit. Coz coins are just numbers.

This is the fate of such services.
lucif (OP)

Clown prophet

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 01:52:35 PM

In payment card industry VISA and banks forcing merchants to follow PCI DSS standards.

Bank will not give you API unless you completed ASV scan with approved QSA. And this scan required on quarter basis.

And here who is responsible for that? Nobody. Lets enumerate services that fucked up ppl for coins due to scam or hacks?
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 02:07:58 PM

I'm not really a TA guy myself but since you seem to be focusing very much on the short term view, I'd like to point your attention to the following chart:

A strong move down in the next days would also break this long term upwards trendline which has been tested numerous times and proved to hold for over a year now.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: