Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 12:19:57 AM

so, if you follow the github. i messed up by merging dev instead of rebasing it. only update your wallet to the new code on the master branch if you want to LOSE EVERYTHING.

im considering this the fair warning on that, and no if you do it you will not get refunded

Interesting development... I need to make some changes to my project to avoid GitHub commit hiccups to wallet source code base.

Griffith, your a genius!  You just help me add a new feature to my project.

I will thank you some day.... Wink
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:28:38 AM

so, if you follow the github. i messed up by merging dev instead of rebasing it. only update your wallet to the new code on the master branch if you want to LOSE EVERYTHING.

im considering this the fair warning on that, and no if you do it you will not get refunded

Interesting development... I need to make some changes to my project to avoid GitHub commit hiccups to wallet source code base.

Griffith, your a genius!  You just help me add a new feature to my project.

I will thank you some day.... Wink

which part is interesting?

the ability to properly compare your current block to a fork using my IsBeforeBlock and IsAfterBlock functions in main.cpp?
these functions are both heavily commented to explain why doing height comparisons with those is 100x safer than comparing against pindexBest (which you should never do because its a variable that constantly changes so your comparisons arent against a constant value and potentially can change the results)

or r u talking about the second addresses? which i wouldnt add to anything yet because they arent tested and probably have huge bugs in them
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:15:09 AM

I'd suggest pushing another commit with the message to not use this build, it's easy to miss a forum post especially if you have notifications for git activity but not the other way.

{ BitSpill }
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:00:50 AM

I'd suggest pushing another commit with the message to not use this build, it's easy to miss a forum post especially if you have notifications for git activity but not the other way.

Don't worry, it was a Saint Patrick's Day joke Wink (At least that's what I think)

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:06:28 AM

Don't worry, it was a Saint Patrick's Day joke Wink (At least that's what I think)

I think you are confusing April Fool's Day with Saint Patrick's Day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick
The Patron Saint of Ireland.

Cool
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 03:15:32 PM

Can't you revert the master branch to the last known good commit? It's not great to knowingly leave the project in a  state that will destroy people's coins if they update their wallet.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:56:28 PM

nope not a joke. the new wallet has a double keypool system that may or may not at any given time attempt to refill itself and will erase all your current private keys resulting in a loss of all your coins.

Can't you revert the master branch to the last known good commit? It's not great to knowingly leave the project in a  state that will destroy people's coins if they update their wallet.

i plan to fix it on tonight or tomorrow (probably tomorrow due to time) so i was hoping a 1 day wait wouldnt hurt anyone too badly. thats the majority of the reason. also i was so mad at git yesterday. + lazy XD
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:57:31 PM

I think you are confusing April Fool's Day with Saint Patrick's Day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick
The Patron Saint of Ireland.

Cool

Oh, yes, you're right. But it's really hard to believe that any dev will do such a thing and just leave it like that. I mean, where is the professionalism? And what about the so called quality? I just don't get it.

catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 05:42:45 PM

i plan to fix it on tonight or tomorrow (probably tomorrow due to time) so i was hoping a 1 day wait wouldnt hurt anyone too badly. thats the majority of the reason. also i was so mad at git yesterday. + lazy XD

Ah, I hear you then. Everyone deserves a break when things get frustrating. I only commented because some people do use the source code from GitHub (myself included), and I'd hate for someone to lose their coins because they didn't read bitcointalk.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:37:52 PM

Ah, I hear you then. Everyone deserves a break when things get frustrating. I only commented because some people do use the source code from GitHub (myself included), and I'd hate for someone to lose their coins because they didn't read bitcointalk.

++++1.

A little time away is always better than making mistakes that cost funds (of any kind), soooo, be patient. We have the best working on the issues.

And...GREAT surprises to follow.

Thanks,

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:41:28 PM

Guys Griffith has been working very hard on this. He did make an error, and he DID post and warn people about it. So, please dont be critical. Everyone makes mistakes and he did post about it. He has been an amazing dev for us , and good devs are near impossible to find these days, so please respect Griffith. He is very hard working and very talented and honest. I say this plain and simple. Griffith is the dev with the most time right now, so if anything, I would be praising him for moving this project forward, and he has taken on the most difficult part of this project: Free withdrawals for all.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:41:29 PM

Guys Griffith has been working very hard on this. He did make an error, and he DID post and warn people about it. So, please dont be critical.

Thank you

Vegas

There are some of us that understand shit happens...

Don't take it all to heart Griff and Vegas.

I appreciate the updates.  Keeps the nervous twitches under control. Wink
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:52:49 PM

Well you can all blame me for coming up with this crazy shit Smiley

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:11:30 PM

To those that have trusted me this long, I will continue to do right by you. Right now, I feel in such a great place. Im looking at all the pieces that I started with many months ago (Sept 2015), and I see it all coming together. Sometimes I forget to look back at the journey and see how far we have come. So many times, the easiest thing to do would have been to take the easy road or quit completely. But too many people believed in me and Team FLY. So I was never going to let you down. I always wanted to exceed your expectations. Ive been in crypto long enough to know most coins dont last but a few months, and if they do , they are worthless. Today is exactly 5 months since the birth of Fly, and it certainly has had many challenges, but its stable at 100,000 sats. Most coins couldnt even dream of a stable price beyond 1000 sats. This is in large thanks to everyone that has made fly a success. The next phase coming up in the next few days will be amazing. So many great additions to an already amazing coin:

Free withdrawals for all while protecting the current price with antidump.
The launch of our website that will sell many crypto services and only accepts fly for payment.
The ability to earn unlimited fly for users that want to support the site by filling out a short form and reporting new wallets for the site, and earning fly each time.
We will be adding a competition each 30 days to reward 100 fly to the user that uploads the most wallets to the site. The site will have stats , so youll see how you compare to others. (200 fly min to participate, and reward 2 fly per submission (takes about 30 seconds to fill out a short form). The quickest way to earn 200,000 sats, ever!!!! Wink
and much much more....

There are other cool surprises that are already in the works, but I will release that info as it happens Smiley

I made a promise, in the beginning to keep fly exciting, and I will keep my promise to you. We have a GREAT future ahead of us, come FLY with us!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:35:02 PM

I think catotune made a good point though; people might go to the git because they get notified of a change, and with no warning on that site to not use it, could easily lose coins. A warning here doesn't help over there.  We all live with great intentions to get right back to it in short time...that doesn't prevent someone from getting there first.   Not to mention we can't always do what we intend, and we MAY not return to fix something dangerous as we first intended.  I don't think he was criticizing, just pointing out there's potential harm left in place without warning.  I hope it doesn't happen, along with all of us.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:41:30 PM

Ill will talk with Griffith to make a note on it, not to use.

Vegas

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:48:25 PM

my fly wallet crash each 2-3 days 1.9.3.0
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:55:57 PM

Hey guys, have anyone here tried to stake Fly in a Raspberry Pi? If so, it was straight forward? what kind of OS?

Thanks in advance.

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:31:20 PM

Hey guys, have anyone here tried to stake Fly in a Raspberry Pi? If so, it was straight forward? what kind of OS?

Thanks in advance.

The limits to the PI even PI2 is that you can only run a couple of wallets.

Short answer yes, long answer wait a couple of weeks I have something a little better.  Wink
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:33:45 PM

Thanks in advance.

The limits to the PI even PI2 is that you can only run a couple of wallets.

Short answer yes, long answer wait a couple of weeks I have something a little better.  Wink

Thank you, I'll wait then Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: