Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 07:59:49 PM

Pulled from GitHub today, compiled and running (empty wallet) on odroid.

Which gcc version ?

Code:
g++/vivid,now 4:4.9.2-2ubuntu2 armhf 
g++-4.9/vivid,now 4.9.2-10ubuntu13 armhf
gcc/vivid,now 4:4.9.2-2ubuntu2 armhf
gcc-4.9/vivid,now 4.9.2-10ubuntu13 armhf
gcc-4.9-base/vivid,now 4.9.2-10ubuntu13 armhf

libssl-dev/vivid-updates,vivid-security,now 1.0.1f-1ubuntu11.5 armhf
libssl1.0.0/vivid-updates,vivid-security,now 1.0.1f-1ubuntu11.5 armhf

libboost-dev/vivid,now 1.55.0.2 armhf
libdb-dev/vivid,now 1:5.3.21~exp1ubuntu1 armhf
miniupnpc/vivid-updates,vivid-security,now 1.9.20140610-2ubuntu1.1 armhf

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:46:30 AM

i've submitted FLY for voting/acceptance at

http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

To help me decide which crypto currencies to support, I need your help. More specifically, I need your vote on which crypto currencies to add to Cryptofolio.
I have also decided to accept paid votes. Each 0.0005 BTC received will count for 1 vote, paid votes will be credited after 3 confirmations and 15 minutes.

Please take a moment and cast your vote for your favorite crypto currencies. Each user is limited to 1 (one) free vote every hour per crypto currency.

The top two coins (with images) by Total Votes are added every Saturday morning around 10am.

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:52:17 AM

To help me decide which crypto currencies to support, I need your help. More specifically, I need your vote on which crypto currencies to add to Cryptofolio.
I have also decided to accept paid votes. Each 0.0005 BTC received will count for 1 vote, paid votes will be credited after 3 confirmations and 15 minutes.

Please take a moment and cast your vote for your favorite crypto currencies. Each user is limited to 1 (one) free vote every hour per crypto currency.

The top two coins (with images) by Total Votes are added every Saturday morning around 10am.

Great.

I love it, if many members begin to help and bring the coin to a life.

Steve
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:16:02 AM

Why this place becoming so quiet? I understand that
I reserve the right to cancel the program at any time
, but some time ago FLY was more active and I liked it more.
I didn't check, but team may be busy with XDE2...
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:58:53 AM

Great.

I love it, if many members begin to help and bring the coin to a life.

Steve

I'm in...easy up vote!!!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:02:01 PM

My vote has been cast.
BTC_1

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:22:46 PM

I am bailing not just from this coin but from crypto in general, I have just over 86FLY I don't really want to send them to the exchange and lose all the fee's.

I have a hero member happy to escow this at no charge and the escrow has + green trust.

Not sure of the best way around this, perhaps i just give you my wallet.dat ?

Many Thanks

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:24:56 PM

Why this place becoming so quiet? I understand that
I reserve the right to cancel the program at any time
, but some time ago FLY was more active and I liked it more.
I didn't check, but team may be busy with XDE2...

Actually, TeamFLY is very busy with working out a small kink in the new FlyCoin wallet before it's release. It has taken some serious man-hours during the testing phase but moving along nicely. Hope to have it released soon, but this one will be perfect before it comes out.

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:54:07 AM

Correct. We have been working very hard over the past few days to bring you "free withdrawal for all" in the wallet. Its proving much more difficult than originally thought.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
osama2808

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:19:49 AM

When that will be avilable!! Shocked
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:41:36 PM

Devs Keesdewit and Griffith will be working together this weekend on the wallet.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:05:42 PM

Ok guys the moment many of you have been waiting for.... http://www.walletbootstraps.com/

Now the site is in a very basic form, and there is still a ton of work to be done on it. But I wanted to show you a general idea what it will look like.

It will not just be wallet bootstraps. With a subscription you will have the option to be emailed once the wallets of your choice have been updated. For example lets say you want to be updated everytime fly gets a wallet update, then you will pay a small subscription fee in fly, and then you will be emailed the second a wallet is released for fly , with a link in your email to download it. The site ONLY accepts fly as payment for all subscriptions. This will cause the price of fly to rise as fly is required to purchased any of the services on the site.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:10:48 AM

Website looks great and will only improve
                  as more services are added.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 10:44:48 AM

I will find time, to improve my skills and improve my power to upload a lot of new wallets again!
But dato a great work and FLY will survive with all the enthusiasm our team have!

Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:09:33 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 07:33:41 PM by vegasguy

Guys there is a lot coming to fly. We are continuing to work on the wallet as well as the website that you will be able to earn fly and it will sell services only in fly. We will soon be working on a multipool that pays out in fly. So there is much to come. We need an additional developer that knows ASP.NET MVC / Entity framework and Microsoft SQL server. If you know someone, please have them PM me.

Vegas

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:41:39 PM

It appears the coin explorer is not working anymore.

http://fly.dnsalias.com
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:42:38 PM

It appears the coin explorer is not working anymore.

http://fly.dnsalias.com

Its on the way! We are working on it already!

Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:00:47 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 04:42:30 PM by vegasguy

** BIG NEWS FOR FLY **

Guys Im not impressed easily, especially in crypto, but I will say without question, I am truly amazed at Griffiths talent. Ive always wanted a true antidump system where the users can sell slowly using staking, and free withdrawals to all without any manual exceptions.

We have been working non stop for months to make this a reality. I asked over 10 talented , skilled , known devs, and they said its flat impossible. 4 different devs tried for weeks and failed. Well, im here to tell you that Griffith has confirmed this as working.

Now, there is a twist.. there always is. You know me by now Wink

In the next day or two , we will release a wallet. This wallet removes ALL antidump fees. No sending fees, and , no withdrawal fees. So, if you are one of those people that feel "trapped" in FLY, then this is your opportunity to sell it all with no fees at all. This will last about a week, then the working antidump with free withdrawals will be then implemented for those of you that understand that fly is a long term, hold coin. Also in the final version with antidump, there will be no fees to "stake to yourself".

There could be major dumping when "the gates open", so if you want cheap fly, now is the time.

The reason the block explorer is not working is because we are creating our own block service, and it only accepts fly as payment. It will be back up in a few days.

Im glad to answer any questions.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:20:51 PM

DAMN BIG NEWS.

And...

GRIFFITH, I LOVE YOU! AWESOME... Grin

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 06:00:33 PM

Wow...this all sounds GREAT...but with some reservations. First: When you say 'FREE', does that mean 'no transaction' fees as well? Second: How will you know who is really 'dumping', just to get back into the game with a 'private sale' for cheaper than it was dumped?

Sorry to be such a pain...but I brought a lot of ppl into FLY and don't wish to see them 'screwed' because they stood with me, in support of FLY. I am holding mine for now...but, comon, if the price is right, who wouldn't sell now and then say later..."Hey vegas, I support FLY, can you sell me some, cheap?" Just being realistic Team-FLY. What about it?

CapnBDL
     Cool

edit: Kudo's to Griffith, Kees and the dev team.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: