Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
osama2808

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

You said
7. When you stake to yourself there are no stake fees (savings turned off)
but it does not work I just stake to myself (saving is off) and I did charged and here is the transaction ID:
288a9941d60d41c62ac662fedfc139628e5135afb1dc4086279cf26a3c52a86d-000

Regards;
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:11:22 PM

You said
but it does not work I just stake to myself (saving is off) and I did charged and here is the transaction ID:

Regards;

We have never changed the stakefees. Not yet. More infos later

Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:14:36 PM

You said

Regards;

Staking changes will not take effect until block 67,000 as with all other changes as listed when I released the wallet.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:38:37 PM

Just for remember:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.msg14424587#msg14424587
"Now because of all of these changes we have much work to be performed on our website. We need a talented dev that can code the following ASP.NET MVC / Entity framework and Microsoft SQL server. All of these.

100 FLY bounty to the person who finds us a talented dev that has the skills and time. Dev must meet these standards and work for us a few days, and then bounty will be paid to you.

Vegas"

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:49:32 PM

You said

Regards;

Staking changes will not take effect until block 67,000 as with all other changes as listed when I released the wallet.

Vegas

My coins finally matured, and hope to stake before the changes... it will be a close race!

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:10:32 AM

not me. I downloaded and tried to open but virus detection doesn't allow me to open wallet. I even disabled it and still no luck.
please help

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:44:36 AM

not me. I downloaded and tried to open but virus detection doesn't allow me to open wallet. I even disabled it and still no luck.
please help

you downloaded flycoin 2.0?
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:00:08 PM

please help

yes and this is what 7zip says:

0  cannot open output file

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:03:06 PM

please help

if u have windows, u dont need 7zip. try winexplorer...there is a zip indeed. I wanna have a look in the file here...

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:04:28 PM

please help

if u have windows, u dont need 7zip. try winexplorer...there is a zip indeed. I wanna have a look in the file here...

Nope...File is not empty. Try to use opening with winexplorer
xProphet

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:31:13 PM

please help
My AVG antivirus also reported Fly wallet 2.0 have a virus IDP ARES Generic, but VirusTotal says the opposite - file is clean. This is really strange, but I still have wallet running on virtual machine.
To unpack file, turn off your antivirus, extract file, turn on your antivirus and launch the wallet. If you see any alerts - add a wallet executable to exception list of antivirus.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:01:39 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 02:31:31 PM by vegasguy

Yes its a false positive. On a different note our block explorer is back up and running thanks to the very talented Keesdewit!!!!

http://fly.dnsalias.com

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xProphet

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:24:13 PM

block explorer is back up and running
Block explorer needs to be fixed a bit... XDE2 logo instead of FLY and also outdated(?) stats. Block explorer shows I have 47.34122128 coins, but wallet shows 104.65084076.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:32:18 PM

Thanks Xprophet. Ill let him know. I know he is just finishing it and still has a few things to fix. Good to see you.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:41:19 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 02:52:16 PM by vegasguy

Guys we still badly need a talented dev that can code .NET and SQL. 100 FLY bounty is offered if they come on board with us and "everything works out" .

Vegas

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:15:58 PM

please help
My AVG antivirus also reported Fly wallet 2.0 have a virus IDP ARES Generic, but VirusTotal says the opposite - file is clean. This is really strange, but I still have wallet running on virtual machine.
To unpack file, turn off your antivirus, extract file, turn on your antivirus and launch the wallet. If you see any alerts - add a wallet executable to exception list of antivirus.

my roommate always did say my coding style was malicious lol.

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS:

IF YOU USE THE RPC CONSOLE FOR ANYTHING PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS:
sendmany command does work, however, if any of the addresses in the array are an "exchange address" the fee will be applied to all transactions. not just the exchange address one
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:33:39 PM

Guys we still badly need a talented dev that can code .NET and SQL. 100 FLY bounty is offered if they come on board with us and "everything works out" .

Vegas

I don't know many ppl that use .NET and SQL for Web apps that will work for free.  Windoze is a hassle for web applications, requires too much babysitting.

If your platform was Linux based LAMP, NGINX, or similar, it may be easier to find help.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:33:57 PM

Hey All,

You ALL know who I am and all know me to be an honest guy with some good info (usually...NO joke tho, I've been bit before too). Right now, I will do my best to answer some of the last few comments made here in BCT concerning Flycoin and it's wallet.

The latest wallet (v2.0.0) will show, in 'some' of the anti-virus software in todays' market, as containing malicious code. IT DOES NOT!! Trust me on this one. I wouldn't put my reputation on the line in sayings it is a 'clean' program if that was not the case. So many 'real' coding issues arisire, and so quickly, that even if you D/L todays' virus update list...it is already out-of-date. Kinda like buying a new car...it is worth 'X' amount until you sign the contract to buy....You lost 5% (or more) before it leaves the lot. The different companies peddling anti-virus software are just trying to 'cover their ass', so better to say it is contaminated than...duhhh..we don't know. Mark it bad.

Bottom line...FLY v2.0.0 is clean to run and when a false/positive 'virus/malicious' issue, error, message 'pops up', just tell it that it is OK to execute. You will only need to do this once. Most AV software does another 'quick scan' after it opens and sets it into the exempted list.   Disclaimer: I can only stand behind these statements if you D/L from an OFFICAL source; ie. the OP listed here, or http://www.walletbootstraps.com/ .. I know those to be trusted sources.

Another problem which seems to be plaguing some users has to do with 'Staking'. Everyone: this is extremely simple...I am currently at block 66733 and NOT ALL of the changes take effect until Block 67000. All you need do is point your mouse at the bottom, right corner of the wallet. It shows the block number you have last synced. ALL changes from the OLD wallet apply until block 67000 is reached.

Lastly: If ANYONE is still having a problem with the install of FLY 2.0.0...please check to see what the version is which you are attempting to update!! Flycoin v2.0.0 is updating the last, past version FLYcoin 1.9.3. There is NO NEED to wipe out your /user/appdata/roaming folder of flycoin. A very simple 'cut/paste' or 'drag/drop' of the FlyCoin-qt.exe is enough. Anyone may PM me here @BCT for further assistance.   Disclaimer: NO PROMISES...but, if you did these simple directions...I will never hear from you. LOL!! I will try to help others...again, no promises, but I AM pretty good at figuring out a wallet install. My BIGGEST, MOST IMPORTANT piece of advice.......BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!! Hope that sunk in!!!

Looking forward to all the new developments that FLY is coming up with AND...

I hope I never hear from you about problems...LOOOOL,

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:34:27 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 08:01:24 PM by vegasguy

More bounties to make you fly!!!

Ok so we have launched a block explorer service. We need coins that are alive and active that have no block explorer or a dead block explorer. The easiest way to find these is to scroll through:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Please TAKE YOUR TIME, and dont send me Anns that have working explorers.

I will pay you 1 fly per link that does not have explorers! You can earn as much as you want!

Please PM me a link to the ANN and your fly address. I will payout once a week your total.

Vegas

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:42:56 PM

More bounties to make you fly!!!

Ok so we have launched a block explorer service. We need coins that are alive and active that have no block explorer or a dead block explorer. The easiest way to find these is to scroll through:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Please TAKE YOUR TIME, and dont send me Anns that have working explorers.

I will pay you 1 fly per link that does not have explorers! You can earn as much as you want!

Please PM me a link to the ANN and your fly address. I will payout once a week your total.

Vegas

OHH...WOW, cool!! This is new info to me and could be lots of fun to discover a new, useful chain, without a BE I can get paid for. My search begins...

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: