Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:14:54 PM

Please PM me a link to the ANN and your fly address. I will payout once a week your total.

Sent you some coins just now, I hope there will be no limits for submitted coins per user Smiley
Will continue sending in 30 minutes.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 08:16:06 PM

More bounties to make you fly!!!

Ok so we have launched a block explorer service. We need coins that are alive and active that have no block explorer or a dead block explorer. The easiest way to find these is to scroll through:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Please TAKE YOUR TIME, and dont send me Anns that have working explorers.

I will pay you 1 fly per link that does not have explorers! You can earn as much as you want!

Please PM me a link to the ANN and your fly address. I will payout once a week your total.

Vegas

Nice job. with over maybe 500 nonworking explorers...someone could earn a lot
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 08:30:28 PM

Ok so we have launched a block explorer service. We need coins that are alive and active that have no block explorer or a dead block explorer. The easiest way to find these is to scroll through:

I will pay you 1 fly per link that does not have explorers! You can earn as much as you want!

Vegas

Vegas, just a heads up.

I hope you have a data center of computers, or at least a rack of computers to host all the explorers you plan.  There is a limit on the number of wallets and explorers you can run on a machine (especially Windoze - even Server). 

I am already doing a similar project to this and finding some interesting hurdles in having a pile of wallets running on the same machine.

I am guessing about 10 - 20 wallets per machine unless you start tinkering in the source code of each wallet.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:31:38 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 03:31:15 PM by vegasguy

Guys Im going to Organize this a little better. Problem with Pming me is I will get dupilicates, then it becomes a problem of who sent it first.

Please dont PM me, post all the links you find to the following thread ONLY!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429754

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:33:30 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 08:48:23 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

Vegas, just a heads up.

I hope you have a data center of computers, or at least a rack of computers to host all the explorers you plan.  There is a limit on the number of wallets and explorers you can run on a machine (especially Windoze - even Server).  

I am already doing a similar project to this and finding some interesting hurdles in having a pile of wallets running on the same machine.

I am guessing about 10 - 20 wallets per machine unless you start tinkering in the source code of each wallet.

Well now that you ask, I have multiple shops in Las Vegas filled with all the latest and best PC hardware to the ceiling as I am in the computer business, so Ill be just fine Wink

Im running (open at the same time) 150 wallets on one pc and it runs like its got none.

I had installed fiber optic for the fastest downloads of 1Gps upload and download.

Also purchased the most powerful server there is with 32gb ddr4 and 12 cpus.

I bench marked our hard disks and almost fell over when I saw the results. When our website is complete, it will be nothing short of amazing. I used crystal disk mark to benchmark it. Here is our results:

To test your hard disks speed crystal disk mark can be found here:  

https://osdn.jp/projects/crystaldiskmark/downloads/64531/CrystalDiskMark5_1_2.zip/

To compare to other results, click here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22crystaldiskmark%22+samsung+950+pro&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir6_u1o7rLAhUGzWMKHbSSBMcQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=%22crystal+disk+mark%22

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:43:53 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 08:56:01 PM by TimC

Nice beefy machine you got there. I use a i7 960 with 32GB of DDR3 for a staking server and it has 29 wallets staking and 5 master nodes using about 50~60% CPU usage
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:51:17 PM

Fly is more alive than EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:59:14 PM

Fly is more alive than EVER!

Great~! Just wanted to ask about submitting coins. If coin is NOT dead (last post was in 30 days) and have DEAD block explorer link in the OP, will it be accepted?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:05:47 PM

No. The coin MUST be active. Last post within 1-2 days.  I just ask that you look for the explorer on the OP only.

Post all good coins with no block explorer here only: 1 fly paid per valid submit. Paid Once per week.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429754.0

midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:05:59 PM

Nice beefy machine you got there. I use a i7 960 with 32GB of DDR3 for a staking server and it has 29 wallets staking and 5 master nodes using about 50~60% CPU usage

TimC, your numbers I believe.

Vegas, it doesn't matter how many CPU's, and how fast your hard drives are...
You are running windows.  How are you going to automate the monitoring and maintain security of 150 wallets without putting someone in front of the console clicking a mouse all day?

I hope you prove me wrong, but 30 yrs of programming experience predicts a very different result.

Wish you all the best!  Seriously!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:07:26 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 09:40:52 PM by vegasguy

You are running windows.  How are you going to automate the monitoring and maintain security of 150 wallets without putting someone in front of the console clicking a mouse all day?

I hope you prove me wrong, but 30 yrs of programming experience predicts a very different result.

I know you do MM. Just to be clear. That is 1 of my 20 servers. Some run Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTC and some windows server. I can assure you 100% I can easily manage the load.

So lets do this!!!

Post links to live coins with no block explorer to link below: 1 fly paid per valid submit. Paid Once per week.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429754.0

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:00:44 AM

Guys last chance to get off this train , while its stopped. The top order at cryptopia wants to buy 2,700 fly. In less than 24 hours antidump will be triggered.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FLY_BTC

Vegas

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:13:24 AM

As there is no new Mac wallet, can I still use v1.7.8.0 for the time being? How can I check that my address is on the fee exempt list for Cryptopia?

Soooooooon...............
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:23:11 AM

As there is no new Mac wallet, can I still use v1.7.8.0 for the time being? How can I check that my address is on the fee exempt list for Cryptopia?

Good to see you EBK1000. Much has changed. Starting at block 67,000 , about 8-12 hours from now, everyone will be exempt from withdrawal fees. Thats what wallet 2.0 is all about. Usually C00p3r compiles our mac wallets and I sent him a PM upon release of V2.0 and have not heard back , so maybe he is away. Please do not use anything right now because V2.0 was a complete rebuild of our code. So for now just leave your wallet closed.  Let me check with team and see if anyone can compile a mac wallet for us, if not Ill put out a bounty.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:15:14 AM

So Cooper has not been online for a week, he is the only person I know that can compile mac wallets. So I will announce a 40 fly bounty for a mac wallet with fly 2.0.

Vegas

keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:47:06 PM

We have automated the security and monitoring of all wallets. No one is going to click the mouse all day. We have custom software that does all that.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:27:23 PM

Cryptopia ANN thread updated w/latest wallet info

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/430?postId=4075

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

Nice work guys. Always really glad to see FLY progress and it seems there are a lot of great ideas to separate FLY from the rest. Differentiation is the key.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 05:57:34 PM

Nice work guys. Always really glad to see FLY progress and it seems there are a lot of great ideas to separate FLY from the rest. Differentiation is the key.

+1 to you Sir. Just did my last 'sign-out', but will be keeping tabs with all the great...oh heck, SUPER-great stuff FLY has coming. What a truly wonderful bunch of people and ideas Team-FLY has for this coin. I fully support this group.

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 07:25:41 PM

OK...so only 17 Blocks left before the new changes take place. What side of the 'FLY' are you on? Do you wanna 'BE FLY'? The info is here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429754.msg14460051#msg14460051 ...check it out!!

CapnBDL
     Cool

sheesh...I can be sooo funny, I crack myself up!! ROFL

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: