Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:44:20 AM

I d also like to find another exchange if possible. The way they treated DMD makes not want leave them a single satoshi. Very unprofessional.

Now, we see the same issue here, not being able to react to a wallet change for a week. Yes, Cryptopia, there s a wallet change. That s called DEVELOPMENT. If you cannot cope with that, dont run an exchange.

Vegas, I really do not care if there is only 2 guys or 20 guys there. I dont drive a plane if I do not know how to drive a plane. That s not poined towards Fly team but towards Cryptopia owners/admins/whatever.

dont be to harsh with cryptopia regarding DMD ivan
they will for sure relist DMD 3.0
they just have not the manpower now it seems to maintain their 11000 addresses inside wallet.dat
which is the origin DMD run unstable for them

i did suggest them use a new wallet.dat only with addresses that hold coins
and use changeaddress=theirmainaddress

and their problem would be fixed

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keepall

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:56:43 PM

Hello.

Do you have a service to stake fly?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:46:03 PM

One day FLY will FLY to da moon, but it takes time.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:39:39 PM

Guys.. take this private man.. lol...  Roll Eyes

No...the publicy needs to know now everything!

Steve

Very bad pr, for both of you..... think for a minute here....

No Banzai, NOT bad PR for fly. I have done nothing wrong. Then Cryptopia is saying they will only pay out part of that wallet that he says doesnt work!?!? SERIOUS?!? How can you send some funds from a wallet you claim doesnt work!?!? Banzai , you know me man, I dont like liars or thieves.

Vegas

I cant send fund you retard, thats the whole fucking issue

STOP...

I saw it in your wallet...is this right? you were yesterday at block 71979? I am right now on block 71983! Are you sure, that your wallet didnt forked yesterday?

I didnt see this steve, but it could be the problem.

I have found the bug in YOUR code and am recompiling the wallet so we can clear our name from this shitstain

Log your tickets I will try get your coins out to you asap

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:42:20 PM

If the problem is solved, then please bring the wallet back online. This will allow users to withdraw their funds. Please dont use manual tickets. Btw where is the fault in the code?

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:43:15 PM

If the problem is solved, then please bring the wallet back online. This will allow users to withdraw their funds. Please dont use manual tickets. Btw where is the fault in the code?

Hell no, not after this bullshit, both you coins can get the fuck off my site

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:44:52 PM

We WILL get off your site, but my users need to withdraw their funds. If the wallet is working, why are you not bringing it back online for say 10 days for everyone to withdraw? After that you can do manual withdrawals for a short time for the remaining users. There is NO REASON not to bring the wallet back online for 10 days while users withdraw.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:52:25 PM

Hell no, not after this bullshit, both you coins can get the fuck off my site

The next time, it would be nice to find a channel to discuss! Now you see...you found the bug before our dev. We all are in the same boat: Cryptoworld! We all make mistakes and are not experts in crypto...because you even cannot study it. Only learning by doing.

Because, even if hard words and fights was fallen, its wrong, to hurt a coin or two with delisting (XDE2 is working perfect by the way) because one angry user or leader overreacted maybe. Of course its also wrong, to attack an exchange. But that you found the bug was now a nice support!

Try to keep calm...sleep one day about this, and begin from new...We all believe in crypto and needs each other. To delist a coin cannot be the answer in this hard competitive market of a lot of exchanges!

Oh my dear, Apple will cancel all connections to smartphones, because one provider is angry about some created stuff?

So lets rolling back all fights...rolling back all emotions...and working on more reputation for crypto itself!

Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:55:49 PM

My only concern is that users have access to their fly and have a chance to withdraw. The fly belongs to the users on Cryptopia. There is no reason Cryptopia cannot allow us 10 days to remove the fly now they have the wallet working. Frankly,  I dont care if you like me or not, but that FLY belongs to the users. As you can see, Im not worried about me, I hardly have any fly on your exchange. But, the users need time to retrieve their fly, then your welcome to delist us in 10 days.

Vegas

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:59:27 PM

We WILL get off your site, but my users need to withdraw their funds. If the wallet is working, why are you not bringing it back online for say 10 days for everyone to withdraw? After that you can do manual withdrawals for a short time for the remaining users. There is NO REASON not to bring the wallet back online for 10 days while users withdraw.

Vegas

The fix I have implemented has NOT been tested so no, I cant run it in an automated fashion, cause unlike team FLY I would like to test my code before using it in a production environment.

XDEII can be withdrawn normally, but because this fix on FLY is experimental it will be a manual process, simple as that

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:02:27 PM

Vegas

The fix I have implemented has NOT been tested so no, I cant run it in an automated fashion, cause unlike team FLY I would like to test my code before using it in a production environment.

XDEII can be withdrawn normally, but because this fix on FLY is experimental it will be a manual process, simple as that

What!? Experimental!?!? Do you think anyone here believes that? Now turn the wallet back on for 10 days and allow our users to withdraw their funds. We will take our chances. Do you see how badly you are wrecking your reputation. First you say its a bug in our code and the wallet flat wont work. Then I proved it does. Then within a few seconds you magically get it working when it has been down for 14 days. Then you say its working, but you refuse to put it online so users can withdraw their funds. I can only draw one conclusion, and that is you plan on not paying out, and dumping the fly you kept on our new exchange. That fly does NOT belong to you. Now bring the wallet back online. Can anyone else give me any other reason why Cryptopia wont bring a working wallet back online??

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:06:09 PM

Cryptopia sent me this

Reply: Hi, Unfortunately our FLY wallet is totally broken and wont send funds due to a coding error. We are currently assessing how much FLY our community and staff have to divide between our users. However it wont be much Sad I will update this ticket once we have full numbers for the volunteered compensation. Thanks

Thanks Cryptopia Support

i.e. They lost funds due to wallet. So they are not giving full withdrawals.
     Then, then suddenly found the funds. but could not send them.
     When it was suggested they might be on a fork, they found the error in the "code".
     Cryptopia: Please let us know the error you found to clear up the problem.

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:08:01 PM

Vegas

What!? Experimental!?!? Do you think anyone here believes that? Now turn the wallet back on for 10 days and allow our users to withdraw their funds. We will take our chances. Do you see how badly you are wrecking your reputation. First you say its a bug in our code and the wallet flat wont work. Then I proved it does. Then within a few seconds you magically get it working when it has been down for 14 days. Then you say its working, but you refuse to put it online so users can withdraw their funds. I can only draw one conclusion. Can anyone else give me any other reason why Cryptopia wont bring a working wallet back online??

Vegas

Are you OK,

Ok nevermind, we will wait on an official fix from your team.

Please let us know when you have a working wallet for us and wee will upgrade and open withdrawals

Thanks and goodluck

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:09:19 PM

Bottom line, Cryptopia JUST admitted the wallet works and they CAN send funds. So the right thing to do is to bring the wallet back online and give fly users 10 days to withdraw. Then they can delist us. There is no reason this cannot happen.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:10:02 PM

Vegas

What!? Experimental!?!? Do you think anyone here believes that? Now turn the wallet back on for 10 days and allow our users to withdraw their funds. We will take our chances. Do you see how badly you are wrecking your reputation. First you say its a bug in our code and the wallet flat wont work. Then I proved it does. Then within a few seconds you magically get it working when it has been down for 14 days. Then you say its working, but you refuse to put it online so users can withdraw their funds. I can only draw one conclusion. Can anyone else give me any other reason why Cryptopia wont bring a working wallet back online??

Vegas

Are you OK,

Please let us know when you have a working wallet for us and wee will upgrade and open withdrawals

Thanks and goodluck

Told you guys. There is your proof what he is doing.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:12:35 PM

So is everyone ok with Cryptopia stealing your funds? Please post here your thoughts. To my users, I am already 10 steps ahead of him. So all that will happen is he will wreck his reputation by pulling this. He wont get our funds. Youll see.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 11:12:53 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Are you OK,

Thanks and goodluck

Adam, this is now bullshit! Sorry for these words...but THIS wallet IS working for ALL!!!

ONLY your wallet was in trouble...I am sure, it was only a fork! A FORK DAMN...is this now really heavy, to say, ok...?

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:13:27 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Are you OK,

Thanks and goodluck

Told you guys. There is your proof what he is doing.

Vegas

Dude, what is your problem.

I pached a wallet so it can send, and Im scamming.

I stop that and wait for an offical fix and im scamming

WTF do you want from me?

THERE IS A BUG IN YOUR CODE THAT PREVENTS TRANSACTIONS FROM BEING CREATED IF IT CONTAINS INPUTS FROM LONG ADDRESSES

YOU DEV KNOWS ABOUT THE ISSUE AND IS APPARENTLY WORKING ON A FIX, NOBODY ELSE HAS THE ISSUE BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE USES LONG ADDRESSES A FEATURE YOUR TEAM IMPLEMENTED

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT PART OF THIS YOU ARE FAILING TO GRASP

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:14:13 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Are you OK,

Thanks and goodluck

Adam, this is now bullshit! Sorry for these words...but THIS wallet IS working for ALL!!!

ONLY your wallet was in trouble...I am sure, it was only a fork! A FORK DAMN...is this now really heavy, to say, ok...?

only our wallet uses the long addresses which is exactly where the problem is

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:14:41 PM

Put the wallet back online, you JUST said is working!!! Simple. Those funds that are held by you are NOT in a long address.

LOOK AT THIS: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/FKpLUxbCw1oRpZFRQfmLbm3pTwfDsQTiVM

Now you just moved the funds. PROOF , you have FULL access to all of that money, and your wallet and your funds are working just fine. ALL of it

Put the wallet back online, NOW!

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: