Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:34:35 PM

The new wallet works perfectly. You should send another request.

Done.
I hope for the best.

Damn,the same bs as the last time from Cryptopia. A quotation of the support: As this is a problem with the coin itself we are not liable for the FLY funds and you should contact the developer if you wish to purse a refund of your FLY.
https://imgur.com/EOLjv94

What the hell is going on?

Don, originally , Cryptopia tried to say our wallet code was broken, and the 5000+ fly he was holding , he had no access to. Then , I challenged him, and when I proved the wallet worked fine, he said he would only payout for a short time, but that people had to create a ticket. People did create tickets and for a few days Cryptopia was paying out. Originally, he was ready to keep all 5000 fly on the exchange, except I spoke up. All hell broke loose on the thread, but I wasnt going to let him keep all of the users funds. I myself had no fly on the exchange. But at the end of the day, his lack of ethics is not your problem. Please PM me your addy and I will send you all that youve lost. Its why you and everyone else is here. Im sworn to uphold the integrity of fly. Ive done it many times before and I will Keep on doing it. There is no safer place to be.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:45:38 PM

The new wallet works perfectly. You should send another request.

Done.
I hope for the best.

Damn,the same bs as the last time from Cryptopia. A quotation of the support: As this is a problem with the coin itself we are not liable for the FLY funds and you should contact the developer if you wish to purse a refund of your FLY.
https://imgur.com/EOLjv94

What the hell is going on?

Don, originally , Cryptopia tried to say our wallet code was broken, and the 5000+ fly he was holding , he had no access to. Then , I challenged him, and when I proved the wallet worked fine, he said he would only payout for a short time, but that people had to create a ticket. People did create tickets and for a few days Cryptopia was paying out. Originally, he was ready to keep all 5000 fly on the exchange, except I spoke up. All hell broke loose on the thread, but I wasnt going to let him keep all of the users funds. I myself had no fly on the exchange. But at the end of the day, his lack of ethics is not your problem. Please PM me your addy and I will send you all that youve lost. Its why you and everyone else is here. Im sworn to uphold the integrity of fly. Ive done it many times before and I will Keep on doing it. There is no safer place to be.

Vegas

The wallet is broken, you cant send from exchange addresses.

Talk to your dev please as he knows the issue

I will paste all the private keys in a sec to prove everything.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:52:34 PM

Adam do not post those private keys. That is NOT the answer. The coins need to go to the people that they belong to, not just random people. All that aside, you DID say you would make good on this. If you dont, I will.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:57:03 PM

Adam do not post those private keys. That is NOT the answer. The coins need to go to the people that they belong to, not just random people. All that aside, you DID say you would make good on this. If you dont, I will.

Vegas

LOL, we are not giving them away, cause they cant be sent from the addresses, this is proof of that, if you keep deleting the post, I will open our own thread

We tried to fix your wallet and we cant, we don't have time to fix your mess, so since you are blaming us again I am posting the key EVERYWHERE to prove they cant be sent

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:59:06 PM

Nevermind , Ill take care of the users. I always do. Have a nice day.

Vegas

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:14:58 PM

I guess we'll just sit back an wait and see how long it takes for yobit and bleu to get fed up with your broken ass coin releases that take no consideration into how exchanges operates before they either cut you loose or you throw them under the bus as well.

Seriously, fuck you vegasguy. Fuck you and your lying deleting posts and cover your own ass bullshit. Fuck you. Fuck you for creating such a stupid piece of shit coin. Fuck you for being too fucking incompetent to manage your stupid piece of shit coin. Fuck you for causing the loss of your stupid piece of shit coin for our users. Fuck you for blaming us for the problems you caused with your stupid piece of shit coin. Fuck you for lying about us the entire time we tried to support your bullshit mess from your stupid piece of shit coin.

Just fuck you.

Anyone that continues to deal with vegas and his dumb fucking coins deserves whatever bullshit it is that comes your way.

Now go on, delete this post like you deleted all the previous posts with the evidence of your complete and utter faggotry.

As far as Cryptopia is concerned FLY is a scam coin developed by scamtards.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:23:58 PM

....And this could have been resolved, however unfortunately, this is the way these 2 handle things. Sad really.

Since I relisted on Yobit, not 1 problem. Same with bleutrade, not one issue. See , let me be clear, Im not blaming Cryptopia for the wallet bugs we had, but I DO blame them for the way they handled it. With a little more patience, we could have got it working, but instead they left it in maintenance for weeks, then when I sent them too many messages, I received a flurry of cursing as you see above. If they would have just had a bit more patience and worked with me, none of this would have happend. But at the end of the day, I do know its not the users fault or responsibility. Cryptopia are stuck on whos fault it was, while Im stuck on how to take care of the users.

Vegas

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:31:18 PM

The way we handle things? The way WE handle things? Fuck you, you know exactly how much extra work we've done to support your bullshit. You fucking KNOW we did not cause this problem or any of the other fucking problems, and you KNOW we've been trying to support every single one of your broken ass fucking releases. How WE handle things? You can't handle a fucking coin, you're not even a fucking dev so best of luck with your other coins I'm sure they'll be amazing.

How many broken releases have you given us? How have ANY of them been our fault? Go on, tell these people EXACTLY how ANY of this is our fault. How many posts outlining exactly what the problems you've caused are have been deleted?

You fucked up your coin every time, and you blamed us every time. Fuck you and your coin. I was just happy to call you an incompetent asshole, but congrats now you're a full on lying scamtard.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:33:54 PM

Editing your posts too? You're really trying to push this fake narrative go you being the good guy huh?

So yobit and Bleu hjave had no issues, could it be because they only just installed the coin now and not 20 fucking forks ago? I hear you have another fork coming up. How many forks do you have planned this year? shooting for 1 a month?

You're not trying to resolve shit, if you were you wouldn't be deleting our fucking posts outline exactly what the fucking problem you created is.

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:36:52 PM

How you handle things is to completely and utterly fuck everything up time and time again, then blame others, then delete and edit posts to cover your own incompetence and throw the very people who helped and supported you the entire time under the bus.

Fuck you.

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:39:16 PM

from your dev

Thanks a lot for the explanation, I already subscribed a ticket in Cryptopia asking for my coins.

But to be honest, this doesn't make sense. I would think that the developers would make a way on how to transfer the balance from the long addresses to new ones, so you guys don't run out of FLY.

Vegas, what is going on? where TEAM FLY is? where are the 3 developers?

This just doesn't make any sense. Something is missing here.

its a little less complicated than all of that. when you send a transaction to an address you sign the transaction with the address its being sent from. there is a bug in the code to send a transaction FROM a long address to a short address and sometimes the signing fails. which makes the transaction creation fail. new tech with second addresses evidently had a few bugs in it. This is why the coins are stuck. There is currently a fix being worked on.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:48:54 PM

How you handle things is to completely and utterly fuck everything up time and time again, then blame others, then delete and edit posts to cover your own incompetence and throw the very people who helped and supported you the entire time under the bus.

Fuck you.

Hey cryptopia-hooligans,

more stuff incoming? I thought, your job is to arrange services for a trading? Fly as a customer from you was in in ur sense a fail. Ur reaction was delisting even XDE2.

And now? U r bity and try a campaign again against a coin you even not more have? Sometimes you lose ur direction. I am happy, that you cannot kick me from your chat! Wink

Greetz
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:54:34 PM

Yes, our job is to provide services for a coin. Not to maintain a coin, not to fix broken code in a coin. Just to provide services. The broken coin means we are unable to do so, ergo not our fucking fault, but keep blaming us for your broken pile of shit.

There were old address types, you forked the coin and made new address types. You then forked the coin again, got rid of the new address types and brought back the old address types, except there is no way to send coins from the new address types to the old address type. You literally for all intents and purposes have destroyed all of the FLY held by Cryptopia. We can't facilitate trades on coins THAT DON'T EXIST. But clearly this is our fucking fault right?

Of course it's our fault! Bleu and Yobit installed the coin AFTER all this happened and they're not having problems so it's obviously our fucking fault.

Fuck you, fuck vegas, and fuck your coins.

You're incompetent lying scammer assholes.

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:56:14 PM

Fuck you.

Hey cryptopia-hooligans,

more stuff incoming? I thought, your job is to arrange services for a trading? Fly as a customer from you was in in ur sense a fail. Ur reaction was delisting even XDE2.

And now? U r bity and try a campaign again against a coin you even not more have? Sometimes you lose ur direction. I am happy, that you cannot kick me from your chat! Wink

Greetz

I can however suggest you remove all your coins from the site within 24hours before you account is locked permanently.

So please do, this goes for Vegasguy, Woody and keez, basically all of the user in this thread that have ignored the FLY devs statement of the broken wallet, and are calling us thieves

We have the right to deny service to any customer we choose, and you are now one of them

You have 24 hours, not a second more

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:03:52 PM

Fuck you.

Hey cryptopia-hooligans,

Greetz

I can however suggest you remove all your coins from the site within 24hours before you account is locked permanently.

So please do, this goes for Vegasguy, Woody and keez, basically all of the user in this thread that have ignored the FLY devs statement of the broken wallet, and are calling us thieves

We have the right to deny service to any customer we choose, and you are now one of them

Sad. So Sad. Kees and Woody have done nothing to you. If you want to be angry with me, fine. But these guys have done nothing to you. So im wrong accusing you of theft and you openly admit to seizing funds from those that have NOTHING to do with this?  Ive admitted publicly that the double address in the wallet was a really bad idea for everyone. Had you 2 just taken a deep breathe and spoken to me with respect, I would have gone out of my way to code the wallet and allow you to release the funds locked in the long addresses. But instead you 2 lose your minds. I dont like to see anyone lose money , and I certainly would have made it right had I been spoken to with respect. But when Im screamed and cursed at, I wont help anyone. It was a mistake to use the double addresses. There was no intent to hurt your exchange, and it could have been made right through normal diplomatic speaking. But how do I talk to you , when all you do is scream and curse?

Anyway. Good luck.

Vegas

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:04:57 PM

Fuck you.

Hey cryptopia-hooligans,

Greetz

Sad. So Sad. Kees and Woody have done nothing to you. If you want to be angry with me, fine. But these guys have done nothing to you. So im wrong accusing you of theft and you openly admit to seizing funds from those that have NOTHING to do with this?  Ive admitted publicly that the double address in the wallet was a really bad idea for everyone. Had you 2 just taken a deep breathe and spoken to me with respect, I would have gone out of my way to code the wallet and allow you to release the funds locked in the long addresses. But instead you 2 lose your minds. I dont like to see anyone lose money , and I certainly would have made it right had I been spoken to with respect. But when Im screamed and cursed at, I wont help anyone. It was a mistake to use the double addresses. There was no intent to hurt your exchange, and it could have been made right through normal diplomatic speaking. But how do I talk to you , when all you do is scream and curse?

Anyway. Good luck.

Vegas

They have 24 hours, I have not seized one coin

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:07:17 PM

Anyone with a locked account and raise a support ticket providing withdraw addresses asking for their coin. But we do not need to continue to provide a service to users that have openly and incorrectly labelled us as scammers and thieves.

If we're such scammy coin thieves why would they want to continue using our site? They should be thanking us...

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:09:13 PM

Here are all the private keys for FLY from cryptopia.

Since the wallet is apparently fine whoever imports them will have close to 800 free FLY

These are the new exchange address type they made us use so you will have to use the RPC command "importprvkeyexchange"

85wi7MnZfAipPJcDFRnr2KiUU7U6AUcMmxPpbUY383tdKkAaTGyjDbKXWPEpepGPWSPd68rq19TJNJ3 Gb1NE2ACce4HYZDaF
85mUS7kJjpQPHsLaz2DTsbtzwrcYg2GMwedDLecm2x5GhWSuKGDvb1r4zGbu93gGq8mdyA9TrDRn88v GhcaZnXDDCDcjiTec
86m5iDE5nfqkv4zFdRKa8X3NcTyTDhTtheQEoZwBpHMME5QtNaaezoAkdkJhYodrZzSS7gDqVuQeLZC v7USiouKgv5Knxh6j
85S5R1bbpjSYw8BCz6JFtDRUtUc9dUgjtnaDhSsCLvzGjsPF6PDrXWxfid6DEzGXGwPRjnbiGfYrxM1 acEBSxURPVbbAYzkr
87dKJpwKfk3TaUrp3u3u8zuVfjADsx8fDbyWezXd4HgjjnBGZebTcPYWTswgWcy6N8r24qPUh7HU6qb Pt3xMWFgRHd9cPten
86oXcj5qwQAnojXna1LpvQ2jRxGyt8E2s1XYb9VWzHtyhxcyMZyeXT4czuq7kYXfudeEfcysjwVXwDj qsSVrPqoxyqy4q2sx
85ztYhTufbbh88tZXnpdEAkcmtG6JPkm3iMtiqjq5kPTy8JzEw6QYwhQHoqkzDdgbhR3q8FUcGBo6Z6 BebccuYY7jr3Knptt
87iZMHWLnzWzEo5xFifg2GK6VUbYeW37xs5djL2zNFUzBZYNhxXSbrokxsdmWQdzMzfcRbWCqRzBNxm xvwPjWy694t479pKR
85cebtMvKzz6AnygbiHVVF4p2kJEfz7cqtT46S8hMJVHcMSdNRuh495B3zmFp1L5Zg7VohRwhCswo6n KU2XczEhjFavT7Xgk
85x87ARqi4FXhB32P1T73Az1PgEBXaU4WQeXNaCZ7ZbsMCi4DNB9AV89ADc5LSBFYGCdzxx8vPSa7Lf Jhu669uDcTYNB11RR
85Np2ucHZdk8wW4Nx7LczLxwKLVus4Lrod5LbBHQy6gStbyn5QY3Lp4XQPb1rwu9B5Em2gevjbGD7DA tLoV5UCXteJYtQMtb
86JegVXniFpqvqcppKWPGmosr6Cip3jnu4vZJRWBvo8DNe4JaiiRU6cZSQNZgrR81k6AWyEnPWEUmdo LuEtPb5rENAfMzcwz
86SiCVAiJsHFgmYrANXaLmQpZs6bC5R3yNV5WTbaE49zn9yp4DsiTeJ5JTzXebfr4ZhAYfeSJqqfHBJ bUmKP5u24Y7FSKjov
85jT9Y7XdvtNY94LSZrCgcnbsuxGaHt9ydnkuABLT6Czhr8Qo8udZhd8Uvyxf5QNSv1BGG2Dd6UHfw9 VvJDp5i9RogRba2Yx
873XGsH4fFr1zsgmQfRiPhkuUDHqG1tJgnNR1rxdgdfRZAkNhTWokYXXVAr4BY1K74KyJj7E2aAMaLW Pjo5xCPs25XEUZoVh
86q9NggAV9JR9SiuJGZqDk4iE8NAS4hBM65J1VK9fvF9uEvnLPDGxKUKRrkALjcddEhod9Fg2BS549c 2XiLfBaHk9AMwWhir
86LkJUyah2AHJUDcmnXPhAdg3d1LuUVSkbaRQbAqM2Q7js2tofTFZQDg1KEpXT49XLEfw25XNXZQ8cf z5NpqrX2ajvZYcwhm
87ESVdFFKwRo7jSSzJZFsJDmofHpWsafmaXA2VY7HcmENcTPY6vV5S1mi2BYqMGLU3TzDwyAqQbWTKs W5stMjJLexeZU6kWs
87CFiwRTRVrg9CLfcnC26iaxqx1Y8nYGYYaGfozP8R5KqxnvkUnQWMXQMG2vP92irX2bf97YPedLNj1 Rn9ZVgXVmDCdFx1GC
85rDbrpv1WGp2nLwwnqxBHjsvXT68haPmmk1R9bAX7VWWzbDbtKitDjuAj6VZ3xguDBUEbABVfWW6io 3RMsH59MVGNNV3mJu
86Nn521YehxehJCmAYbSMYt3tet1wsBqpkdENNd2PiixpmCzMa8HFw5gkJTMYUHfoy1eWz4ozcWRpad wPKsMNWiVLBVNwX8q
87boW72ngk4zeWHMBBkMzuVCxoKPUsbMwtb2Ah5WtC2B3MpqGLLCq1GGz9s5SCGkeFkZtUguer7j9EZ oQUbbjqg2W6AMh2Dt
86vLg2xNRuzW786R6DFkWzTrcWD4hZFLbUoCKeSQdkiJXtptxgUsUGhez9HvgcWrr9kB1Su6jd5iR1t mbqP6WqGQ2UTYAoLw
87j2cGk9iAVt5wSfLqizUzxHBcvbJHoF6Uw3dq8PpL3356oLystFTnFEvjAQzVJERpfwNBA3jmBAHdz ru2yUmw9iYCBrfYfM
87izgYxipLPuGg2z5ZqiiJZSz1YxwnKXfJm3vTRWPEmX7mg6wobFrmv2QMtZHvCA3eMpxz7fKkwZ9en eUCydkAiTNELg2M6W
85uwZycCogQW2z9o1RF6CjA6eRW2BajU1Z1CDfPWtJqE8wnQG1xHncpoJm983cLwnssPs7wjNf369cC t6PEvpkDrfDd4Wo5U
86qrc4Vt4vWzSwzYcre1TXpiQGCTMTb2gDzMh19ATTPA6Lg1oEms2kBi3NzNuyJNEhAMrXzFGbqYYoe nrx1DAzy5aVUKEWs9
8672tTZ4VEKQ2EY8SNbnnATAYdk9XUyh32FJewypg58fKKTCQfGXp9Kr8XKzD6hTMkShWgnqVWMU18D 4ZgWx4wTWPyHhgjrC
87eUnsCNa7eomQAD2R19USFUbgguyXpiMUVHpB2BUFctCkLodKppJZ5cvVos4BEADRVYySnTDoRsRMG NZCcp4qrktbGvuipR
85h5egHh9DCZEBdqSpYQQ4omGwT61CZgJLmCXecUvwJumXojpRvGFtccviWtdEr6hJreF34iCzhv59W B2RqkoeySenoAPqsn
86BgNnDdU5ZZ5UYnYoYqg43L5UbQJoaeJ99a6KSkKnwSYQXGkx3UqhzqV9pWUn1QBgk3XjMAhR88J8G bjcpXLHXoxdz2DZY8
86U8VoQ3etpa9HrNYFgVJgyuF2J4drJkvxAYmUyeYzvaMouvFUASJtKD8tYN68uZhXDugMuJeVfs4ZH FxYasTVSZTiUf2hKv
87Dwa9UxPkmKCkbvpJNnjRi8oW64GgKffquGiXUuSqQRbr3sxeY3nRZnZ8ZbTyPoLxYoPpf67t9Vb1P idsKo5PANNywmBLK4
86aCNQCeRdiJyUHiHQyAQ9Un2Tefzw96bVjKdPhQWwJThRwwiSBAuwXsGMigBM8mKqN7dhy8rAufhrD 5eLg7zTyaai8UERrr
87BxbKAWxfDqZGHL44VVo5ShV7QVXuqkYw1NaT9f7W9tQGfwudQ3WFpsJjx8kbG4R8enNktVsHvPVqb HkFRSjMdcaWh5cjRH
86JGVmuLUK3KzTwGsJRnQkP9ahc1sf4LAJXmEqhtXXdj3xxgfR75dFbbcu3Fw9CUmm6gBEoLXBr8Eyg x4yktqeEVDtsZtHb9
86cDKVdHQ68NCicVMSQSqvb3NCgPKtAEV8MFz3vKfuHwHtnuihnNg3bCsqoQHGnqXtiUC8MD8rW8J88 eCFAPaoSYWMWdBPA3
86uSgpgt5zDw3AAeRE8NVJhxUGcWAUmsiui2fUKUjHvPVD8RYzdTTK6DULR7kKBcPd4pxRbPVhLrGYw mjEbUy4zmSX4vFd1W
86nEE1KbtZFJMVpeqk5qkjUYHv4BRJpuvM2xxA5TLqSsnGL9UgyGdrKmob1Xau78NVP3vMKVFebuJxb SqeGVirqu7UyWnA6Z
86qGTFwN9NnPFgnYAfMk3G6VjrSnX58HJP6ni4iUkLnvUxsj7xLAF9kf3eNBRRDuboJvKb8J5zmGXJ5 zUDPJtEBajtGtH4Y5
85pURmGevrTtzh9cbaKR9MHszTSsrsEw7ftbQELFFhAE4s6VRpWqLx9Ve7w5zG1JLd6h1hpWBgkw3bi 3cmBQZMMT5SJSRT5H
86d4iXqnb7tDLz5j4zjsFi7YDWjjpjHuFH6ZayKw5NX4w6ump3PcDWvinE2jDmwC9Pk92yFYYRUzi1Q rAHpXMT7LNKXmTqsg
86sC5opesgEWuSw9VEbc2GhHADNkWpvodzTcAyLVzLksTq2KG4CGWwfz87Bvk9sTxc6jzd1DUEJUay5 9xHHAB2h1GJCbUSRL

Wow none of these coins have moved yet, is FLY that worthless or is the wallet actually broken

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:17:48 PM

Ok Ill be your Huckleberry. Im bored anyway.

So suddenly the .5 btc I had became unconfirmed at Cryptopia.

For those that doubt its authenticity I can make a video. But for now, heres the proof:

If you really need this guys. Keep it. I just dont want you taking other peoples money.

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:20:44 PM

"Proof"

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: