Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346483 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:56:43 AM

That is seems nice ... but what is the profitable ... per GB per day ?
Must have reward calculator
I already have 4000 GB in my dedicated server.... no need.. I can do this .. but first I want to know what the profitable

From the OP: https://bchain.info/BURST/tools/calculator

H.

What about height and coin per block and basetarget ... it will be change ?

Yes, height is simply the number of rounds, it increments every time a block is mined; basetarget will vary to try and maintain the 4 minute round average. Both values are autofilled by the calculator.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 02:23:15 AM

it seems the new OP in this thread links to the old github repository which we don't have write access to. Or have someone gotten access?

Thanks for pointing this out, there may be a few things that have gone unnoticed, but I'll fix them when we find them. The correct and new git is...

https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin

making modifications to OP.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:32:04 AM

Hiatch, What miner do you use.  Just relized you dont have the Blango logo by your name on Ninja?

and does Bin/Laden really have 4.4PB of burst mining power.  Sumbitch ride the rocket why dont ya.  How long did those plots take to write.  Im writing 2TB currently and its taken all day for 1TB.  then again im only using 2 of 4 cores.  need the resources from the other 2.

dalistar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:11:10 AM

I think reward is much more better than driveshare ... then last month rewards was
The best one shared 25 TB with uptime 97 % his reward per month was 69.5 usd
This 70 usd will not be enough for electric and internet fee ... and they need us to buy 10.000 from there coins sjcx almost cost 170 usd

Here in burst all of these no need right ?

What about reward can I see reward daily or per month ?
What the minimum uptime percent per day
What is the suitable internet connection speed 100 mbit/s if enogh for shared 4 TB
CarlBronski

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:56:52 AM

Hiatch, What miner do you use.  Just relized you dont have the Blango logo by your name on Ninja?

and does Bin/Laden really have 4.4PB of burst mining power.  Sumbitch ride the rocket why dont ya.  How long did those plots take to write.  Im writing 2TB currently and its taken all day for 1TB.  then again im only using 2 of 4 cores.  need the resources from the other 2.

Plotting is a lot faster if you use GPU. If I recall right I was able to plot 2TB overnight on a R9 270x
Lenore

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:10:36 AM

Plotting is a lot faster if you use GPU. If I recall right I was able to plot 2TB overnight on a R9 270x

I wish I was that lucky.  All my graphics are integrated.  To bad there wasn't a cheaper alternative.  Kind like an ASICs just for plotting.  That would be awesome.  Write plots with a USB port.

It will be done tomorrow sometime.  Hopefully by morning.  That would bring me up to 5.1 TB and Ill see what all I have left to write on.

and for Ninja.  I dont think I gave it enough time last time I was on there.  Been on there all day today and have done a lot better then before.  Im here to stay.

PG:  Getting work done there.  Loads done, Loads more to do.   Stop in and check out the progress let me know what you think.  BurstPlayground.net

ticote

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:21:53 AM

I think reward is much more better than driveshare ... then last month rewards was
The best one shared 25 TB with uptime 97 % his reward per month was 69.5 usd
This 70 usd will not be enough for electric and internet fee ... and they need us to buy 10.000 from there coins sjcx almost cost 170 usd

Here in burst all of these no need right ?

For BURST mining you dont need anything, just your HDD with plots and start mining.

What about reward can I see reward daily or per month ?

It depends on your HDD capacity, Network difficulty and the BURST price.
At current diff and price, 25Tb will generate about .0015 BTC/day

What the minimum uptime percent per day

It´s a blockchain, there is no uptime, you can access always to online nodes.

What is the suitable internet connection speed 100 mbit/s if enogh for shared 4 TB

For pool mining, you can mine with a 1Mbit/s or even less, regardless of your capacity.

pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:26:06 AM

That is seems nice ... but what is the profitable ... per GB per day ?
Must have reward calculator
I already have 4000 GB in my dedicated server.... no need.. I can do this .. but first I want to know what the profitable

From the OP: https://bchain.info/BURST/tools/calculator

H.

What about height and coin per block and basetarget ... it will be change ?

height changes over time, it is the number of mined blocks, it grows larger and larger at a rate about 1 block per 4 minutes.
coin per block gets reduced by 5% about every month or so (i think the trigger is the height, so as many 4 minute intervals that fit into an average month)
the basetarget is adjusted to make the coin keep averaging 4 minute blocks. So if more harddisk space is used for mining, the basetarget go down and that makes it less likely to find a block.

This means that mining income is dynamic, it depends on the point in time since coin was started, and on how much total diskspace has been mining recently.

You can mine and arrange to sell all the time, then you lock in the price of burst as it is now and have a more predictable cashflow, or you can mine and hold, hoping that burst will gain in price, then what seems like not profitable now, might be way profitable later, say, if burst go up 50 times in value over 2 years.

Personall i mine and hold. If burst becomes a success i believe the price could be a lot higher than it is now.
pinballdude

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:29:00 AM

it seems the new OP in this thread links to the old github repository which we don't have write access to. Or have someone gotten access?

Thanks for pointing this out, there may be a few things that have gone unnoticed, but I'll fix them when we find them. The correct and new git is...

https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin

making modifications to OP.

Great, i'll work on changing my fork to be off the new repo as soon as i have time.
pinballdude

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:36:06 AM

I just start my batchfile that calls wplotgenerator.exe to make plot files, and then set up my miner to start mining that folder right from the start. Over a few days the drive gets plotted, but i am already mining plots as soon as they are written. I usually use about 2/3rds of the cores on the plotting pc, otherwise it seems to slow down too much for other stuff it is doing.

bitladen probably made a much more advanced procedure for plotting 4.4PB getting to 4.4PB must be a bitch. It is an impressive accomplishment, and his operation seem to work stable. It do add some value to burst to have such a strong blockchain, it is harder to reverse transactions when the chain is stronger. If someone wants to cheat bitladen ( and the rest of us ) they'll have to plot more than double what he has just to get even close.

I am adding approx 8TB to 10TB later this week and into next week, i have 62.6 TB in operation so that should take me above 70TB
haitch

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

Lenore - I use Luxe's GPU miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170987.msg12329106#msg12329106

And for mining I use the GPU Plotter, can do 4TB a day, more if you do multiple drives in parallel.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Lenore

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:43:22 PM

Hiatch, What miner do you use.  Just relized you dont have the Blango logo by your name on Ninja?

and does Bin/Laden really have 4.4PB of burst mining power.  Sumbitch ride the rocket why dont ya.  How long did those plots take to write.  Im writing 2TB currently and its taken all day for 1TB.  then again im only using 2 of 4 cores.  need the resources from the other 2.

Lenore - I use Luxe's GPU miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170987.msg12329106#msg12329106

And for mining I use the GPU Plotter, can do 4TB a day, more if you do multiple drives in parallel.

H.

Ahh ok.   Any advantage to using Luxe's miner?

And I only have 1TB left to plot on the external so ill just continue with the CPU at the moment.   I have learned that the AMD 7410 quad core A8 isnt as good as the Intel I5 for plotting anyways.  I write about 2300 nounces a minute with the AMD and over 5k nounces with the intel.

I plan on buying more HDDs in the near future.  Personal mining I want at least 25TB.

Also,  the Playground is coming along pretty good.  Still adding content and features so there are bugs but they are being worked on daily.  Also working with the CEO and founder of the portal I am using.  I have ported him directly in the portal and he is doing any code fixes that are needed.  He has fixed a few major issues so far.  Everything is going great.

PGround3 has also sold out.  As of Last night.
I have issued the final asset Phase.

Name: PGround4
Asset ID:    13281894741436495007
Amount: 500,000 @ 45 Burst each.

This brings the Playground Asset to 800,000 issued.  This is the final asset to be issued for the Playground.  These seem to be being traded. Not heavily but they are being traded.

This Phase will be used to buy other assets to support them and us as well as to build a small mining farm for the investors for a weekly payout in burst.

I am still getting around to writing Asset report templates so all holders can see where all the assets are and how they are doing.  I will be doing an active doc on the Playground that can be updated and viewed by everyone. And a payment is due to asset holders.  I do apologize for the delay as I have been busy with everything else.

Hope you all are enjoying Burst.  I know I am.

Stop by the Playground and create an account if you haven't done so already.  See what is there and what we could offer.  Major features like dice, lottery tickets, and other live games.

Stop in and hang out help build this community.  We all benefit from it.

Mare76

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 07:03:05 PM

Hi
Can someone make a new guide for noobs like me? The YouTube video with GUI is good but something not working how it should when I try to mine "page can't be displayed" or something like that error. Then I wanted to try to setup separate wallet-plotter-miner but cryo's (bipben's) GPU plotter can't be downloaded because burst forum is down and I can't find other download location.
Thank you!
Lenore

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:12:59 PM

There are a few guides I have seen in my venture.  However I am unable at the current moment to locate them.

You can find almost all the downloads in the BurstPlayground.net download section.  It is still being developed but the downloads are there.  Not sure on permissions though you may have to create an account access them.

What is the exact issue you are having with the installation you are trying?

Have you downloaded and installed the current version of Java.  Curious as no java no burst locally anyways.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:16:51 PM

a preview of the Crowetic Cloud with built in BURST wallet integration...

doing more customization and theming now.

Pretty clever. I like the design. So is this going to be like a BURST cloud platform if I am correct? I loved the part that you could access the BURST wallet in there right from the cloud. Now if it could be added the ability to mine BURST via the cloud (like cloud mining) then it would be pretty cool. You can then rent some HDD space to mine some BURST.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 10:22:11 PM

a preview of the Crowetic Cloud with built in BURST wallet integration...

doing more customization and theming now.

Pretty clever. I like the design. So is this going to be like a BURST cloud platform if I am correct? I loved the part that you could access the BURST wallet in there right from the cloud. Now if it could be added the ability to mine BURST via the cloud (like cloud mining) then it would be pretty cool. You can then rent some HDD space to mine some BURST.  Cheesy

This is a pretty fantastic plan, could definitely be the direction I could go with it. The only issue being the same that has been since the beginning, the fact that BURST cloud mining doesn't make sense monetarily over just buying BURST.

As of right now, I'm developing the service, and giving out beta test accounts for people to mess with. It will be a very very awesome service when I'm done with it, and it is already functional for quite a bit... including...

1. Auto sync between multiple devices, and secure cloud backup storage of whatever you'd like. Sync can do all or part of data.

2. Mail client that can connect to almost any mail service (similar to a cloud based Outlook, except much more simple, doesn't have tons of extra features, but works great.)

3. Auto-uploading of pictures from mobile devices via free app, and there's a paid app (not developed by me, but the developers of the ownCloud platform) that I think will sync more than just pics automatically from mobile devices. I will be purchasing the app soon and will verify, but I'm also probably going to develop my own app for the service with the help of my very experienced C++ developer partner.

4. The platform is open source, thus many many unlimited options for additions are possible, sky is the limit.

5. You can tie in various other external data sources, and apply the sync to them as well. Thus this can be a fully centralized location even if you're a dropbox or google user.

6. Off-site backup solutions are very important for business clients, and I will be giving this to a couple of my business clients as a trial as well.

7. You can use it to send files to people via secure https links with encrypted names, share single files or entire folders and even allow for uploading of files by public users (this may be removed later on, all depends.)

8. Auto sync calendar, contacts, bookmarks, etc. (I have yet to try attaching external sources for these, but I am sure I can get that working too if it isn't by default.)

9. Built-in quick note taking application that can be used for whatever purpose.

10. Document collaboration and sharing will soon be possible, as well as encrypted text chat, video chat, and voice communications. There will also be a built in availability for screen sharing and remote support from Crowetic Computers, or one of my partner companies should it get too large for me and my team to support.

11. Built in sharable photo gallery you can show to your grandma Wink

12. Announcements application that can be setup to be allowed through permission-capable groups inside the cloud. For business purposes or whatever you'd like.

13. (activity notifications are currenlty only available inside the cloud, as I have yet to setup email notifications, and honestly I'm not sure I really want to because I think email notifications are annoying. lol.)

14. Built in BURST wallet connectivity and more to come on that front, including embedded BURST instructional videos and collaborative BURST information documents, as well as collaborative assistance documents written by myself and added to by anyone in the community who obtains an account. I am not sure yet what the pricing will be, but I'm determined to keep the price lower than competitors, and offer services they can't even dream about. This is something that started as me basically just wanting to host my own dropbox server, but when I came across the awesome owncloud platform, my imagination started to run wild and I thought of all the things that could be done with something like this. I hope to eventually have something truly amazing going on here, that people will remember not only my company, but BURST, as the founding structure creators. I hope to get contact from people asking for beta accounts for either sync or simply access accounts so that they can gain access to the features that are currently and will continue to be available and growing. I hope that my hypervisor eats its hardware usage to hell really fast so that I can justify getting another added to the cluster. I think it is possible for all of this.

I could also integrate other BURST websites, and products that are released, possibilities are literally endless.

My next goals are

-theme the site, with crowetic logo and BURST related logos. (there's already 1 burst logo there you can see by wallet link.)
-start working on doc sharing integration, and communications/screen sharing integration server, and get that started as well.
-get advice from beta testers and general community as far as features they like/don't like/hate and what they'd like to see next.
-get help from haitch with existing structure improvements, and expandability options, and look into how quickly something could be added that is needed when the time comes.
-get more beta testers
-setup options for ... options... in the setup of accounts, and give the availability of little data or big data limit accounts, little ones would simply be used to access the system and save non-large items, or make use of calendar, etc.

-draft a legal agreement explaining that I will neither look at files stored within other user accounts, nor modify anything in or part of user account, in exchange the user is to not store illegally obtained or illegal in general data there, nor are they to use the services in malicious ways. Also, cannot destroy or attempt to destroy existing functions should a bug be found, and instead report said bug to admin team, namely crowetic. Services are to be used in the manner with which someone of upstanding moral character would use them, and no more. The integrated functions are for user enlightenment, not for negative attacks or degradation of morale. Something along those lines. Basically, I won't break your trust and secrecy, if you don't be an asshole doing asshole things with my services I'm so kind to offer in a secure and private manner. Any shared materials are not property of crowetic, and thus cannot be listed as such nor sold. All shared property that is editable by community, is property of community, and cannot be sold.

----------------------------------------------------------further down the line...
-get bigger and integrate more amazing services.
-develop custom BURST integrated cloud applications and other applications that make use of the BURST blockchain and carry out (insert here) amazingness.
-offer mooooooooore to the people, power to the people!

What my goal is here, is to have a single location that you can go to that contains all of your useful information, not only data, but pretty much everything you use online. This can then be setup with permissions and customized per user needs. The ability to add in custom applications is a huge bonus I have over other providers, as well as much, much more. The ability to have all of the above things, as well as so much more that isn't listed yet, I believe will draw in clientele, but I've also got a base of clients I can draw upon once I deem the service worthy of moving from beta into production.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:15:31 PM

Hi
Can someone make a new guide for noobs like me? The YouTube video with GUI is good but something not working how it should when I try to mine "page can't be displayed" or something like that error. Then I wanted to try to setup separate wallet-plotter-miner but cryo's (bipben's) GPU plotter can't be downloaded because burst forum is down and I can't find other download location.
Thank you!

I have written a few guides that are now outdated, as well as making that video. I will be doing more in that area soon, and integrating it into my cloud setup. Though, the reason your wallet isn't working right, is likely due to the fact that you're running an old version of the program that still links to the old web wallet that is no longer active. I would say make sure you download the newest version from Source download location, and try again to follow my video.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Mare76

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:25:03 PM

Thank you all for help , I managed to start mining with CPU following  guide 1.0, tomorrow I'll try to find "how to" for GPU  Wink
pinballdude

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:39:08 PM

Thank you all for help , I managed to start mining with CPU following  guide 1.0, tomorrow I'll try to find "how to" for GPU  Wink

Now don't go all advanced on me... my 62TB is still being mined using the original java miner and java wallet, only slightly modified by me to get me a better console output ( prints out whenever i find a block with a lowish deadline )
haitch

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:32:26 AM

Hiatch, What miner do you use.  Just relized you dont have the Blango logo by your name on Ninja?

and does Bin/Laden really have 4.4PB of burst mining power.  Sumbitch ride the rocket why dont ya.  How long did those plots take to write.  Im writing 2TB currently and its taken all day for 1TB.  then again im only using 2 of 4 cores.  need the resources from the other 2.

H.

Ahh ok.   Any advantage to using Luxe's miner?

And I only have 1TB left to plot on the external so ill just continue with the CPU at the moment.   I have learned that the AMD 7410 quad core A8 isnt as good as the Intel I5 for plotting anyways.  I write about 2300 nounces a minute with the AMD and over 5k nounces with the intel.

I plan on buying more HDDs in the near future.  Personal mining I want at least 25TB.

Luxe's miner = Speed - if you have a GPU. My 55TB miner processes a round in about 62 seconds, 15TB miner, 7 secs.

It works with both AMD and nVidia, and theoretically your CPU, but I've never tried it.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: