Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:35:38 AM

Hello, I got an idea of a shop that I would like to create and that would accept BURST. Do we have a payment processor that I would not be aware of, or can I accept payment throught AT (even if I don't really know what it is Cheesy) ?

Burst has a integrated shop, here you can sell your things. You should be able to transfer the information about the AT to your website. I'm almost 100% that we have 0 payment processors, not even Shapeshift as a payment processor.
You can check 2171942514119764562, i think it's a harddrive by Crowetic.

I know about this marketplace. However what I would like would be to be able to sell on my website. The profit that I'll do will be so tiny that it won't even be worth the time that I'll spend on it. That's just to give BURST a bit more of visibility, which wouldn't be achieved if I sell on the integrated marketplace.

I am not aware of a payment processor at this time, though with ACCT (cross chain transfer) it would be possible to pay with another coin that had AT implemented, and with the new additions that will be coming out soon, it should be possible with almost any coin. So hang in there, and we will be able to do that soon!

If you would like to accept BURST at your shop, why not just create duplicate items in your shop, on the BURST market, and link to them via your shop? you can link the marketplace explorer, because after all, the people who would be wanting to pay with BURST, should have BURST, right? then it would just be a matter of accepting the order itself through the BURST market.

Thank you for your help. You're right, I'm quite stupid, and I did not even tought that people who will go there, will obviously have BURST Cheesy ! Is it possible to post pictures of the items on the integrated Marketplace ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 10:14:14 AM

Awesome work man! I can't wait to see what can be done with this... I'm already wondering... 8TB external drive, attached to a phone through a usb adapter... haha. Ultra green burst miner. Just plot with a computer.

Newer phones have USB OTG (On the Go) and you can connect a harddrive with it!   

Also someday flash memory will be cheaper and bigger than HDD.

Someone here has experience with Android NDK to write a beautiful App (GUI) for the plotter and miner?

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
BurstDevTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:07:00 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 08:23:27 PM by BurstDevTeam

How to plot and mine on your phone (Linux experience is helpful)

This guide is for Anroid 5.x and it's better your SD-Card is formatted exFat for files bigger than 4 GB.

Plotting:

1. You need a Terminal for your phone – I recommend Termux for Android 5.x → https://termux.com/
2. After starting Termux type:  
Code:
apt upgrade
3. type
Code:
apt update
4. type
Code:
apt install apt install git
5. type
Code:
git clone https://github.com/dawallet/burst_arm_tools
6 type
Code:
cd burst_arm_tools
7 type
Code:
cd dcct_tools_for_android
8 type
Code:
termux-setup-storage
9 type
Code:
cd bin
10 type
Code:
chmod 777 plot32

11 type
Code:
./plot32 -k 1232353462354235 -d /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/ -s 0 -n 10000 -m 1024 -t 4 

How to use dcct_tools is explained here: Short explanation and here: Detailed explanation

Mining:

1. type
Code:
chmod 777 mine_pool_all32
(or mine32, mine_pool_share32 – depends which file you want to use)
2. type
Code:
./mine_pool_all32 burst.ninja /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/ 

Voilá.

The port is alpha, there are many bugs. Please share your experience.

The directory on SD Card have to be writeable and due to Androids permission policy it has to be the /com.termux/ directory!

- daWallet
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:48:48 PM

dcct tools for Android alpha

To demonstrate you a Proof of Concept that Burst is so green that you can even mine it on your phone:

I ported plotting and mining tools (dcct_tools) to Android.

These screenshots are taken from my phone. It's not an emulator.

As you see my 'old' 2013 Xperia Z is plotting over 200 nonces/minute. Sometimes it jumped to 400 nonces/minute.
Phones of today have CPUs three times as fast! There was no overheating or other side-effects. Thermal policy seems to work perfectly.

Mining has almost no impact on CPU at all, but I have to test more - and get a bigger SD Card Wink

I did this to show you that Burst is really Crypto 2.0 - it will run on future generation low power hardware everyone can afford. Phones, Tablets, Convertibles ...

Tomorrow I'll write a guide how to do it.

https://github.com/dawallet/burst_arm_tools

Awesome work man! I can't wait to see what can be done with this... I'm already wondering... 8TB external drive, attached to a phone through a usb adapter... haha. Ultra green burst miner. Just plot with a computer.

Mining with mobile phone will make a great headline for Burst. I bet it will be the first to do it. We might even get major news site to publish this news. It will make excellent PR for Burst.
StakePool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 09:02:59 PM

Dear Burstcoin Devs, Management and Community, Hello

SuperNet may stop using NXT for their asset management in the near future because of some disagreements over upcoming upgrades to the NXT platform. Has there been any discussions between the Burst management team and their SuperNet counterparts over possibly using the Burst AE as an alternative solution? Would the Burst team and community be interested if such an offer came up?

thank you
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:16:46 PM

SuperNet may stop using NXT for their asset management in the near future because of some disagreements over upcoming upgrades to the NXT platform. Has there been any discussions between the Burst management team and their SuperNet counterparts over possibly using the Burst AE as an alternative solution? Would the Burst team and community be interested if such an offer came up?

thank you

Even if I own only a tiny stake of BURST (this will change in a near future), I'd like to say that I would be greatly interested !
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:33:12 PM

thank you

Sounds interesting!

Would be nice to read more about it.
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:16:19 PM

To demonstrate you a Proof of Concept that Burst is so green that you can even mine it on your phone:

As you see my 'old' 2013 Xperia Z is plotting over 200 nonces/minute. Sometimes it jumped to 400 nonces/minute.
Phones of today have CPUs three times as fast! There was no overheating or other side-effects. Thermal policy seems to work perfectly.

Mining has almost no impact on CPU at all, but I have to test more - and get a bigger SD Card Wink

I did this to show you that Burst is really Crypto 2.0 - it will run on future generation low power hardware everyone can afford. Phones, Tablets, Convertibles ...

Mining with mobile phone will make a great headline for Burst. I bet it will be the first to do it. We might even get major news site to publish this news. It will make excellent PR for Burst.

Awesome work Smiley

But it also highlights the lack of strategic promotional planning. Not only should a Press Release be published as soon as possible and distributed to the crypto sites, but long term you need to establish relationships and keep in touch with a few writes and inform them what's going on. Of course they want to be first with a thing like this (even if buggy)

A guide is important but to work on getting the news out is, in this, phase much more significant.

Would the nxt comment be true, that is huge for a reporter. Just send the post to a few writers and let them do the work whether it's true or not.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:24:03 AM

Seems like Dev's pool is down... First problem in 18 months..? Will be interesting to see if it gets fixed or not. I hope he keeps an eye on his hardware Smiley

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:15:47 AM

This is big Burst team....Android wow
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:37:09 AM

Well, it was sorta a stealth release, I didn't get notified ahead of time, but it's never too late for a promotional write-up. So don't worry! It can and will be done, I'll get with our master daWallet, and speak to him about what should be listed upon this release of press, and it shall be done!

I'm also thinking now might be a nice time to hire a team to promote things for us, I've got one who doesn't cost much at all, and will likely get some decent results, at least it will get out there to the world.

But there are many other things going on in the BURST community, there will be much more that will need promotion. 2016 is the year of BURST! As I've been saying Wink

Another big 'great job and thank you!' to daWallet. I think you're going to be next for a CF AT starting there boss!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:42:14 AM

Awesome work Smiley

But it also highlights the lack of strategic promotional planning. Not only should a Press Release be published as soon as possible and distributed to the crypto sites, but long term you need to establish relationships and keep in touch with a few writes and inform them what's going on. Of course they want to be first with a thing like this (even if buggy)

A guide is important but to work on getting the news out is, in this, phase much more significant.

Would the nxt comment be true, that is huge for a reporter. Just send the post to a few writers and let them do the work whether it's true or not.

Oh yea, you ARE aware that we DO accept help from the community, right? Also, that the 'team' is just a slightly more 'dedicated' group of community members. Just sayin'.

But yes, I was busy the last few days and this ninja launch for this droid miner has taken me as surprised as the rest, but fear not, for I will soon get with daWallet, and discuss key features, and there will be writeups, oh yes, there will be. xD

I'm also thinking though, some sort of Video promotion might be nice for this, So maybe I setup this miner on my phone, and 'go pro' with it? Wink (catch my fancy camera-reference?) But yea, do not fear all, the alpha release of this miner is ninja'd, but there will definitely be a non-lack of promotional stuffs in the near future in regards to this!

ALSO

To the one coming in here talking about SuperNET dropping NXT and interested in BURST, that IS what you said, isn't it? If it is, WE ARE DEFINITELY INTERESTED, and I just need some idea of who to get in contact with, and I'll reach out, for SURE!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
StakePool

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:15:00 PM

To the one coming in here talking about SuperNET dropping NXT and interested in BURST, that IS what you said, isn't it?

this is what I actually said/asked Smiley

Has there been any discussions between the Burst management team and their SuperNet counterparts over possibly using the Burst AE as an alternative solution? Would the Burst team and community be interested if such an offer came up?

Here is SuperNet/ jl777 statement regarding the issue which he/she released less than an hour ago:

https://nxtforum.org/core-development-discussion/nxt-2-0-design/msg210247/#msg210247

and you can get in touch with him/her/them through slack:

http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

Thank you for your reply
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:35:35 AM

thank you

I've reached out to Jl777 regarding this, hopefully this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:12:20 PM

Great Job. Very cool to see this mobile development.
Thanks for all the effort you've been putting into Burst.

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 04:32:09 AM

thank you

I've reached out to Jl777 regarding this, hopefully this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Smiley

Please consider that the rumor is a great news story. I should have been clearer.

For an actual cooperation, there is history that must be considered. You don't wanna lose brilliant minds, right?

StakePool

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:49:33 AM

Thank you Crowetic, I hope SuperNet will be one of many crypto and non-crypto companies to list their assets on the Burst Exchange Smiley

Please consider that the rumor is a great news story. I should have been clearer.
For an actual cooperation, there is history that must be considered. You don't wanna lose brilliant minds, right?

Personally, I am not interested in rumours and news stories. Please check the following link for more information regarding the matter.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372879.msg13966154#msg13966154

An open and jointly developed specification on cross chain atomic asset transfers will be developed. Any current or future blockchain is invited to join.

Each blockchain will need to not only promise protections for asset holder interests, they need to live up to them. Otherwise, all the assets will simply move to blockchains that do.

Additionally, once assets become mobile, the different blockchains will start to differentiate themselves with better features for the assets. Better liquidity, better fees, more functions.

luxe

Activity: 257
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:25:07 PM

burstcoin-jminer-0.4.2-RELEASE
https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/releases/tag/0.4.2-RELEASE

Changes
- updated used libs (including openCL, use latest drivers!)
- better handling/info on fast blocks
- incorrect size info of plots, GB and TB are decimal, calculation is binary fixed
- eff.read is more likely the average read speed - now we have avg. and eff. speed were eff. is speed since last info shown.
- add optional plot-drive info output
- make memory usage more effective and adjustable (memory usage reduced up to ~50% per default, optimize more by editing 'readerThreads' property)
- write console output to logfile

Setup
jminer is configured in 'jminer.properties' that has to be in same folder.

For a quick start check:
https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/blob/master/README.md
or README file included in download.

For all available settings check:
https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/blob/master/jminer.default.properties
or jminer.properties included in download.

NOTICE
There are two binaries for download, please take the one that fits for your OS and OpenCL version.

Support
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170987.0
or
http://forum.burst-team.us:4567/topic/24

harihebat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:57:28 AM

Test payment for the BURST CF AT setup for vbcs is completed, I realized I had the wrong address for the direct donations, but I've updated that above...

here's the AT once again, the countdown has begun! Please help out to get more development of the amazing ACCT and AT technology for BURST and more!

hi,

sorry for noob question...... but how to send burst from my wallet to AT?
should i type creator address at above AT's screenshot?
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:46:07 AM

harihebat

Click on the pledge button - enter amount and account passphrase. Done.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: