Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:38:36 PM

i will not sell anything too it does not matter if the price will go up or down i will still hold and have bitcoins in my wallet, i hope that one day it will make me a rich person

But I have already sold all my coins and now I'll buy them when the price reaches below $350. I couldn't wait for long as I was in need of fiat. I don't trade in bitcoins and hence don't wait till I earn a lot of profit.

it's not really a smart move to sell all your coins unless you have sold well above $400. waiting for the price to go below $350 is probably a waste of time as it isn't going to happen i believe. you are better off buying back 50% of your coins right now and the other 50% you can use it to buy when the price goes down more. at what price did you sell your coins if i may ask?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 01:42:14 PM

I agree to your point. Waiting for another increase in price

Marketstar

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

SEO Expert & Online Marketer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

Usually I do not sell my coins when the market goes down. In my opinion when the market goes down we need to patient for some time or days only.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:53:59 PM

i will not sell anything too it does not matter if the price will go up or down i will still hold and have bitcoins in my wallet, i hope that one day it will make me a rich person

But I have already sold all my coins and now I'll buy them when the price reaches below $350. I couldn't wait for long as I was in need of fiat. I don't trade in bitcoins and hence don't wait till I earn a lot of profit.

But what if the price doesn't dip below $350? You can't keep waiting forever - if you have the opportunity to invest, go for it. How much FIAT did you need, though? If you could have saved some bitcoins, then you should have. If the price continues to go up, you'll never be able to buy it if you are set on buying only when it's <350.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

One who is getting panic of bitcoin price going down to as low to 350$ can sell the coin. I don't feel the price goes that low so I'm not gonna sell the little bitcoins that I've earned through bitcoin
Emersonnets

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The trouble is you think you have time.

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:16:52 PM

The people who are selling at this point are just panicking. If you're in it for the long haul you should be alright.
Especially if you're not depending on bitcoin as your main income. Just hold and buy when you can.

sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:19:53 PM

The people who are selling at this point are just panicking. If you're in it for the long haul you should be alright.
Especially if you're not depending on bitcoin as your main income. Just hold and buy when you can.

If we look back in 10 years, we would regret that we have sold in so low price. If you need to make a living out of bitcoin, then spend it. That is better than selling.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:46:11 AM

Even I'm holding my coins and no matter how low the price is, I still have faith that bitcoins can be worth over $600 soon. I won't make the mistake of selling coins when the price was $218 as now I would have earned almost double of that amount.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:54:40 AM

don't sell your coins, use them if possible, and the other just hold

bitcoin was meant to be spent directly, there is no need to dump unless you're truly forced, but with all the services that there are online i doubt this is always the case...
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:24:31 AM

don't sell your coins, use them if possible, and the other just hold

bitcoin was meant to be spent directly, there is no need to dump unless you're truly forced, but with all the services that there are online i doubt this is always the case...
After all, Bitcoin is a currency, and currencies are made for people to use. They have no use if no one spends them.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:49:27 AM

When bitcoin shows low price then we need to patient and it will goes higher automatically.
as now, it is not recommended to sell bitcoin now, you know the price is now being decreased, you have to be patient, if you want to sell your bitcoin
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:53:06 AM

When bitcoin shows low price then we need to patient and it will goes higher automatically.
as now, it is not recommended to sell bitcoin now, you know the price is now being decreased, you have to be patient, if you want to sell your bitcoin
Yeah you really shouldn't sell yet. The price is still rising and selling now would be a bad idea.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:42:10 AM

Yeah don't sell your coin , trust me in middle of this year bitcoin price will be very high.Tongue

Maybe you can exchange your btc to alt-coin and go trading, because if your coin only stored in the wallet, you bitcoin will not increase. Cheesy
It depends on what you refer, if BTC gains value over USD you have more money overall.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:34:02 PM

yaps, I think the right time to sell the coin is when the price goes up, so it is better not to sell the coin that we have today, stay patient until the price goes up and at that time we will sell
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:17:57 PM

i am not going to sell anything either because in my opinion the price will grow really soon im just waiting
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:52:48 PM

i dont have anything to sell but in my opinion i wouldnt do that too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:06:11 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
hmm i agree its not gonna go any lower, but if i were in your position id sell when the coin hits around the 400 marks.

i feel like its gonna cap at 400 for a while now, atleast until the halfing is near and people stat buying more .
tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:19:47 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

"...won't sell.... at this time..." but will you ever sell when the price is $10k, 100k??

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:14:17 AM

i am not going to sell anything either because in my opinion the price will grow really soon im just waiting

I too waiting for such a time when we can see the value greater than 400$.
Soon the price will rise. Having hope and waiting for the price rise is better
than to sell at this time.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:34:33 AM

I too waiting for such a time when we can see the value greater than 400$.
Soon the price will rise. Having hope and waiting for the price rise is better
than to sell at this time.

I myself think that it is indeed prudent to keep quiet and wait. Even though the price is low now you should still have little patience and wait quietly.
I hope and I think later that the price will rise and many people are going to make happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: