Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:25:11 PM

Wink
im only panic holding btc

Yup I fully agree with you. I am panic holding as well because I am scared to sell too early and get screwed by accepting a much lower price than what the potential price may be down the road. Plus I have invested in Bitcoin what I can afford to lose so no panic selling for me and I will wait to the very end before unloading the stash  Wink

Yeah you should only sell when you are earning some profits from it, even if the price drops you need to hold it longer for price rise and sell when the right time comes.

But if you want to earn more you will wait for the halving to come before selling your bitcoins today, but of course there are circumstances that when an emergency happens you will be forced to sell it.

If you really need money its of course logical to sell some bitcoins but if you do not have this problems, I do not see the point of selling on this moment.
Selling is just very bad on these days before the halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:58:46 PM

Wink

Yup I fully agree with you. I am panic holding as well because I am scared to sell too early and get screwed by accepting a much lower price than what the potential price may be down the road. Plus I have invested in Bitcoin what I can afford to lose so no panic selling for me and I will wait to the very end before unloading the stash  Wink

Yeah you should only sell when you are earning some profits from it, even if the price drops you need to hold it longer for price rise and sell when the right time comes.

But if you want to earn more you will wait for the halving to come before selling your bitcoins today, but of course there are circumstances that when an emergency happens you will be forced to sell it.

If you really need money its of course logical to sell some bitcoins but if you do not have this problems, I do not see the point of selling on this moment.

Yeah it is really a bad thing if you are going to sell it today just endure it and wait for the near halving because it will surely make you a profit from it. And you will miss it if you sell your coins today.
That means you don't want to get some profit before it.

Everyone wants to earn profits from bitcoin, but if you need money desperately and bitcoin is the only way, then you have to sell it, as you can always earn or buy in future.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:47:29 PM

Everyone wants to earn profits from bitcoin, but if you need money desperately and bitcoin is the only way, then you have to sell it, as you can always earn or buy in future.

yeah that is the only way if you are desperate with money even though you don't want to sell it you will be forced to sell it at least you have used bitcoin for your own purpose and other helpful purpose.
You can earn it again and wait for it again and invest for the coming halving.

Vires in Numeris
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:02:11 PM

Wink

Yeah it is really a bad thing if you are going to sell it today just endure it and wait for the near halving because it will surely make you a profit from it. And you will miss it if you sell your coins today.

That is true, but the fact is that if you buy it right now you can make a lot more money than if you buy it in the future.
If you buy it in the future it will be a lot more money to buy.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:06:17 PM

Wink

That is true, but the fact is that if you buy it right now you can make a lot more money than if you buy it in the future.

If you want to invest your money in bitcoin then you should invest it now, as in future price would be more higher so you will need big capital to invest.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:25:06 PM

Wink

It is nice to see that there are a lot of people have the patience to wait such a long time so they can some money with it and that is nice.
But some people are selling it too early and that is bad because they can earn more money later.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:05:24 PM

thats why the coin is stable for these days and months if everybody is going to hold their coins it wont bring a bright future for the price of the bitcoin that is what i know about it. But if you just want to hold them im not going to stop you off course but think about it. what if everyone is holding their gold it wont be able to reach others?
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:16:42 PM

Wink

It is nice to see that there are a lot of people have the patience to wait such a long time so they can some money with it and that is nice.
But some people are selling it too early and that is bad because they can earn more money later.

Different people have different goals in their mind, if someone  who had bought at $220 price would prefer to  sell some of his coins at current price as he is earning good profit from it.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:34:19 PM

Wink

Different people have different goals in their mind, if someone  who had bought at $220 price would prefer to  sell some of his coins at current price as he is earning good profit from it.

I think but that is right decision to make as we are buying or earning to earn some profits from it and if you see some profits then you should sell your coins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:12:23 PM

Wink

I think but that is right decision to make as we are buying or earning to earn some profits from it and if you see some profits then you should sell your coins.

In my opinion users need to try to multiply the bitcoin as well need to sell certain volume periodically. As there is no assurance of the price in future selling periodically benefits good.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:15:43 PM

Wink

In my opinion users need to try to multiply the bitcoin as well need to sell certain volume periodically. As there is no assurance of the price in future selling periodically benefits good.

Yeah you need to try your best to grow your coins over a period of time which can help you in earning more profits in future and you should sell when you see good price.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:03:09 PM

Yeah you need to try your best to grow your coins over a period of time which can help you in earning more profits in future and you should sell when you see good price.

Of course. You are here in bitcoin to make profits why not to put your best to become a better trader to help you become matured here in bitcoin world. And agree sell your coins when you see GOOD price rather than expecting a HIGH price. That is different because we can't really say what is right price to consider as high.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:27:46 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future if you ask me.
It is such a good investment and selling this year is not smart with the halving in our eye sight.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:24:17 PM

Wink

Yup I fully agree with you. I am panic holding as well because I am scared to sell too early and get screwed by accepting a much lower price than what the potential price may be down the road. Plus I have invested in Bitcoin what I can afford to lose so no panic selling for me and I will wait to the very end before unloading the stash  Wink

I also think this will happen if you sell it now and buy it later you will lose profit because the buy in is much higher compared with the price back than.
Selling is not good and I'm not doing it because the future of the bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:05:52 AM

I also think this will happen if you sell it now and buy it later you will lose profit because the buy in is much higher compared with the price back than.
Selling is not good and I'm not doing it because the future of the bitcoin.

No it's not like that. I will give you a scenario. I bought BTC1 at $400 price and sold it today at $455. Buy again at BTC1 and will wait for the price increase since it's expected months from now.

Now who got the more profit compare to buying at BTC1 and holding it until now?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:15:36 AM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future if you ask me.
It is such a good investment and selling this year is not smart with the halving in our eye sight.

In a way you could be right, but yet i am worried, since the price of 500 has not been reached after 3 times. Which means either we need to be more patient or there is just too much resistent, which makes it harder to get there.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:20:46 AM

I don't sell bitcoins also. I heard from some of my friends who are involved in bitcoin mining, that bitcoin will rise already this summer like twice. Well, if not this summer - I expect bitcoin will rise more anyway, cause of more and more people use it.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:40:05 PM

I don't sell bitcoins also. I heard from some of my friends who are involved in bitcoin mining, that bitcoin will rise already this summer like twice. Well, if not this summer - I expect bitcoin will rise more anyway, cause of more and more people use it.

That is right. The block reward halving could double the price. The general usage could also raise the price.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:05:00 PM

In a way you could be right, but yet i am worried, since the price of 500 has not been reached after 3 times. Which means either we need to be more patient or there is just too much resistent, which makes it harder to get there.

We need to have patience if we want to earn good profits from it, as price is really moving up slow, and we don't know when it will hit the price of $500.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:19:24 PM

Though I don’t mind the value of bitcoin at the moment; it would be a problem if it remained the same after the halving; that would mean that miners would get half pay that before and the supply might actually decline because of that; though I believe we can expect the demand to gradually increase thus improving the value of the bitcoin after the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: