Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:07:39 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

How about not selling bitcoin ever. Period.

Why are you pesky traders always trying to monetize on swings?

Why not just sit and hold, and wait for the moon?

one day bitcoin may disappear, become worthless, maybe 10 years from now. keep it forever, not selling it ever maybe not a wise choice and may make you regret.
what do you mean by 'wait for the moon'?
traders should continue to monitor the market at any time because they like to invest short term. because when prices rise they will sell it.
so traders can not just "sit and waiting for the moon" they must be prepared to be in the market. so when the price change at any time they will be ready to buy or sell

yeah, when involving in trading we can't be lazy and can't take it simple. it's serious business with strickly timing. it can't be easily described in a couple of lines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:33:30 PM

I am spending some and selling some when I need money, as only holding will not serve the purpose for me, If I need hard cash I will sell accordingly.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:28:55 PM

Selling bitcoins is also not smart at all these days because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubt about that.
The halving will help us to make money this year so selling is not good at all.
Exactly, Selling at this point when halving is less than 100 days is not a good idea. Even if you think there is no profit at halving, its better give it a try. But there must be a big boost would occur based on halving. So, keeping them saved for a possible big profits must be a good decision.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:20:38 PM

Selling bitcoins is also not smart at all these days because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubt about that.
Exactly, Selling at this point when halving is less than 100 days is not a good idea. Even if you think there is no profit at halving, its better give it a try. But there must be a big boost would occur based on halving. So, keeping them saved for a possible big profits must be a good decision.

Yeah and if you sell at a moment then it would be the worst decision I guess, as now we are so closed to halving so waiting for couple of months would be the best decision.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:55:03 PM

I am spending some and selling some when I need money, as only holding will not serve the purpose for me, If I need hard cash I will sell accordingly.
will provide a great advantage if you could sell it in one time not fragmented. so that you can benefit right away. then with a note that the price was in a state of pump or riding.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:08:10 PM

I don't understand when is the best time to sell and buy bitcoin, but i know the price will be increased after halving.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:22:14 PM

I don't understand when is the best time to sell and buy bitcoin, but i know the price will be increased after halving.

Actually no one knows which is the best time to sell or buy, but if you feel that price is lower and can rise in future then you should buy some of it, same goes with selling, if its giving you some profits then you should sell it.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:03:42 AM

Who knows what happen with bitcoin when halving comes. But the best time to sell and buy bitcoin is when price is low/high. It's obliviusly Grin

sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:11:58 PM

Who knows what happen with bitcoin when halving comes. But the best time to sell and buy bitcoin is when price is low/high. It's obliviusly Grin

Price is very good at a moment if you want to buy and keep it safe for the future as you can earn good profits in future if you sell at the time of halving.
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:39:29 AM

Price is very good at a moment if you want to buy and keep it safe for the future as you can earn good profits in future if you sell at the time of halving.

I will keep most of my coins. I might use some of the coins to buy a few GPUs to mine some altcoins.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

Yeah that's pretty good. If you want to buy coins just do that during these days, if you want to sell wait for few more months and earn great profits at the time of halving.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:30:45 PM

For the time being, I will not sell my bitcoins. If the price rises to $1500 or higher, I will sell some to take profit.
Lol if you're not going to sell your bitcoin before the price of $ 1,500 occurred. then you have to wait several more years to sell. you're going to hold bitcoin for a long period of time ? many people are impatient when they hold bitcoin. is it Including you?
although halving occurs probably will not make the price touched $ 1,500
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:06:39 PM

When everyone is saving, i thing maybe selling is a good idea. If you all save and all see at halving, i could see turning up in a way not expected for most of the people. let see  Smiley Smiley
It is nice that you are not going to sell your coin, because your coin now is not that much worth now around this time so it is good that you are now holding your coin.
But there is a chance that you can wait a long time until the value will be higher.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:17:11 PM

When everyone is saving, i thing maybe selling is a good idea. If you all save and all see at halving, i could see turning up in a way not expected for most of the people. let see  Smiley Smiley
It is nice that you are not going to sell your coin, because your coin now is not that much worth now around this time so it is good that you are now holding your coin.
But there is a chance that you can wait a long time until the value will be higher.

If you sell now you will not get that additional profits that you are looking for, so holding till halving can be a great choice as price is expected to go higher at the time of halving so selling at that time will be really good.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:37:42 PM

If you sell now you will not get that additional profits that you are looking for, so holding till halving can be a great choice as price is expected to go higher at the time of halving so selling at that time will be really good.

I also think the halving will let the price rise and let us make a lot of profit because of this, this is also a reason why we should indeed not sell our bitcoins.
I think if you sell them you will maybe make profit but less more than in about a couple months.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:22:56 PM

Im not gonna sell any coin without any reasons. I will just sell my coins if I already make a profit. Im not eyeing for the halving thing if I like to save my coins. What if the price increase to $500 tomorrow? I will sold my coins then because it will back again to $450 before halving. Well this is just a speculation dont take this seriously.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:28:15 PM

Im not gonna sell any coin without any reasons. I will just sell my coins if I already make a profit. Im not eyeing for the halving thing if I like to save my coins. What if the price increase to $500 tomorrow? I will sold my coins then because it will back again to $450 before halving. Well this is just a speculation dont take this seriously.

If you are getting profits then you should sell it unless keep on waiting for long term, as you never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:31:57 PM

Me too!!! I´ll wait till 2018.That´s my goal. and Buy little pieces every month if I can!! Wink
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:24:32 AM

It is smart that you are not going to sell any coin now because we all know that the halving will come and that can be nice for the people who already have some Bitcoins.
The only bad thing that will happen that you can wait a long time until the value will be higher so you need also a lot of patience for it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Why wait for halving. If the price will reached at $500 this month I will sold my coins. Panic selling will start from that range that will lead to price decrease. In this case I will able to buy coins now and will take part of that halving speculation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: