Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:09:04 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

of course don't sell your bitcoins when price is tiny like now, because i am also sure that price will really rise again, you just have to wait for right moment, i mean it always happens to bitcoin, first fall then rise, and  i think price is so low now because of pump and dump, it will rise again soon

I mean this is debatable.

But if the person needs the actual cash situation scenario they pretty much give up on wanting that situation.

So its all based on indivuals finance situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:58:06 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

of course don't sell your bitcoins when price is tiny like now, because i am also sure that price will really rise again, you just have to wait for right moment, i mean it always happens to bitcoin, first fall then rise, and  i think price is so low now because of pump and dump, it will rise again soon

I mean this is debatable.

But if the person needs the actual cash situation scenario they pretty much give up on wanting that situation.

So its all based on indivuals finance situation.

Yeah mate if you need money badly then you should sell it without thinking of future, I mean it will be useless just to hold and not to sell when we need money.
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:59:53 PM

Yea nice idea wait and sell for higher value.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because there is a good chance that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount without any doubts.
I think its a matter of time till the halving will starts and the price will rise to a higher amount, it will be good for sure.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:54:53 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because there is a good chance that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount without any doubts.
I think its a matter of time till the halving will starts and the price will rise to a higher amount, it will be good for sure.
Yeah if you sell now you won't be able to earn higher profits but if you wait for next few months then you can see better value of bitcoin so if you sell by that time then your returns would be much higher.
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:23:31 AM

Yeah if you sell now you won't be able to earn higher profits but if you wait for next few months then you can see better value of bitcoin so if you sell by that time then your returns would be much higher.

The bitcoin price will rise a lot in the next few months due to the implementation of SegWit and the block halving.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:15:39 AM

The bitcoin price will rise a lot in the next few months due to the implementation of SegWit and the block halving.

Agreed, by the coming months we can experience a good increase in price. This increase continues with gradual rise of price.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:25:13 AM

it might give the price a good boost, but we can only hope for it to happen. people are strongly thinking the price will reach very high price levels by the time the block halving is completed, but it isn't that easy. everything must be in place perfectly. i'm talking about demand, speculation and the sentiment. if these things are well in place, then expect the price to rocket up significantly.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:28:28 AM

If you able to bought at $370 then definitely you will get profits now if you sold your coins today. It's not the matter of the current price. It's the matter of the range of your buy rate to the sell rate. If you get profits then go. Then buy again today to take part to what will be happen in few months.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:39:33 AM

If you able to bought at $370 then definitely you will get profits now if you sold your coins today. It's not the matter of the current price. It's the matter of the range of your buy rate to the sell rate. If you get profits then go. Then buy again today to take part to what will be happen in few months.

haha, then NO, don't sell any of your bitcoins and be part of what will happen soon as you said, this will be IMHO the smart movement.
Btw, you are in truth, if people want to "trade" ( dunno why, because for now, as i said, i will keep all my btc... ) is just a matter of range, nothing more.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:42:46 PM

Holding and selling for a higher price is a good option, at the same time holding will also lead you to decreased price of bitcoin. So anything needs to be done at the right time to get good profit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:56:42 PM

Holding and selling for a higher price is a good option, at the same time holding will also lead you to decreased price of bitcoin. So anything needs to be done at the right time to get good profit.

Selling at a right time is more important then holding, as only holding can sometimes backfire if price drops in future, so if you see higher and profitable price then you should sell it.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:59:26 PM

It will rise for sure the real question is when will it rise. I also am waiting for the price to go up so I can make some money again. I am tired of waiting this long the whole time.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:14:20 AM

You should wait until the price is expensive. You should decide for how long you are going to save your bitcoins. You will never know what the price will be like in the future.
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:19:39 AM

You should wait until the price is expensive. You should decide for how long you are going to save your bitcoins. You will never know what the price will be like in the future.

obviously everything is possible, but come on... i agree with OP, i will not sell any of my bitcoins, no, if you are involved and really understand about what is bitcoin and what could be, then, there is only one way.
btw with the incoming halving, there is lot of people who agree with the OP i think Wink
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:32:13 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because the upcoming events are most likely gonna let the price increase very soon.
I'm gonna hold my bitcoins till the end of the year and see if the price is worth it to sell it and make a nice profit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:08:33 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because the upcoming events are most likely gonna let the price increase very soon.
I'm gonna hold my bitcoins till the end of the year and see if the price is worth it to sell it and make a nice profit.

Very nice decision if u have lots of bitcoin because the halving is comming and it may have effect to the price of bitcoin and thats very sad for me coz i dont have big amount in my wallet i better be happy if the price will rise soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:21:59 PM

I also think that bitcoins will rise again as block reward halving is approaching near. If demand of bitcoin would remain significantly high then price might reach a new height. Bitcoin is basically designed to behave more like gold than fiat because of its decentralized nature.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:38:06 PM

I also think that bitcoins will rise again as block reward halving is approaching near. If demand of bitcoin would remain significantly high then price might reach a new height. Bitcoin is basically designed to behave more like gold than fiat because of its decentralized nature.

Yeah and I think bitcoin will overtake gold in future as bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and the price will rise in future so I am not selling any coin at a moment.
Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:19:22 PM

Yeah and I think bitcoin will overtake gold in future as bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and the price will rise in future so I am not selling any coin at a moment.
Overtaking gold is very hard for bitcoin because bitcoin is established only few years back. It is in infant stage, less popular among people but on the other hand gold is very popular and trusted by people especially the older generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: