Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:11:25 PM

At least spend some Bitcoins, I hate the fact that some users wants to see the ecosystem grow, but how can something grow if the same user base doesn't promote the circulation of the currency?
If you want to make Bitcoin popular then go ahead and spent some.

Exactly,only holding will not take bitcoin price to higher level in future, you need to spend it on regular basis, I convert my bitcoin to my local currency on regular basis.

Which means your coins end up being sold making the price less strong at certain price levels. Holding means keeping coins off the market and thus you directly support the price in getting stronger. If we all spend our coins massively then the price will get a hard beating to the ground.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:38:38 PM

If you are going to sell bitcoin this isnt the moment to that happen at all,but if you are talking about others altcoins i would be selling them as the main focus will be bitcoin on the next two months and maybe till the end of the year,soo for sure the altcoins will be loosing their value as we aproach the halving ,and would be a good time to try to get some altcoins for cheap price as well.
yeah for altcoin price that depends on the market and the price of bitcoin better to sell altcoinnow. because soon the price of bitcoin will rise would reflect badly on the other altcoin. and maybe the price was so down altcoin
yeah for this few months better hold bitcoin
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:40:57 PM

I prefer to sell when I am in need of money in case of emergency, and if I see price is good then I don't hesitate in selling small part of my coins on regular basis.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:58:26 AM

I prefer to sell when I am in need of money in case of emergency, and if I see price is good then I don't hesitate in selling small part of my coins on regular basis.

Of course, this is given. If there's an emergency you will still hold your coin? Of course, no. But still you must consider things and circumstances before doing a right a decision.
That is the thing you must don't hesitate and you must be sure that it will give you relief once you sold your coins. Not in the end that you will blame yourself for selling it earlier.

Vires in Numeris
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:06:44 AM

If inst bitcoins ,you may regret to keep holding yours altcoins knowing bitcoin value should go up making others altcoins crash fast,but take your risk,my advice is focus at bitcoin then return to the altcoins.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:51:54 AM

If inst bitcoins ,you may regret to keep holding yours altcoins knowing bitcoin value should go up making others altcoins crash fast,but take your risk,my advice is focus at bitcoin then return to the altcoins.

I think you must sell those altcoins today and convert it to bitcoins immediately. As you said that go focus at bitcoin. Today, focus on bitcoin sell now the altcoins you had and after the price increase of bitcoin and after selling it. Go buy again alt coins and get into trading again.

Signature for rent
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:43:02 AM

At least spend some Bitcoins, I hate the fact that some users wants to see the ecosystem grow, but how can something grow if the same user base doesn't promote the circulation of the currency?
If you want to make Bitcoin popular then go ahead and spent some.

Exactly,only holding will not take bitcoin price to higher level in future, you need to spend it on regular basis, I convert my bitcoin to my local currency on regular basis.
It is nice that you are holding your coin and that is because the value now around this time is not that high so you wont earn some profit with it and that is bad.
So you need to wait now a longer time until the value will be more so you need patience for it.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:49:36 AM

If you want to make any profit out of your coins you're doing the right thing. Because
he will rise allot after these months for sure. Just hold them and sell them on the best moment you will get a nice profit out of it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:00:54 AM

If you want to make any profit out of your coins you're doing the right thing. Because
he will rise allot after these months for sure. Just hold them and sell them on the best moment you will get a nice profit out of it.

Yes you need to sell when you see the best price that you are comfortable with and the best time would be by selling them at the time  of halving to make higher profits.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:29:09 AM

At some point, you'd have the urge to sell whatever you're holding, either because it's price has skyrocketed, or it has gone to floor levels. Holding forever would be useless, unless you have plans of handing it over to your kids, or grand kids for that matter.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:41:55 AM

At some point, you'd have the urge to sell whatever you're holding, either because it's price has skyrocketed, or it has gone to floor levels. Holding forever would be useless, unless you have plans of handing it over to your kids, or grand kids for that matter.

Thinking that long would be waste of time, as no one is sure about the life of bitcoin, it will on the moon or simply disappear  in next 20 years, sell when you see price is higher.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:58:06 AM

You're not good you need to sell your coins not right know but after a time you must. Because coins
need to be spent for rises if everyone hold their coins there will only be a fall maybe a big one to.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:01:24 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
You have a good point. I believe that Bitcoin value is going to boom shortly after the upcoming halving. This means that everyone should buy as much as possible and wait for the halving to earn some serious cash.  Smiley
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:27:36 PM

You will have to sell some coins in order to make some money, but I am sure that you will hold on to your coins for the future in the hope the price is so high that it will blow your mind and you see Dollar Signs in front of you.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:23:22 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
You have a good point. I believe that Bitcoin value is going to boom shortly after the upcoming halving. This means that everyone should buy as much as possible and wait for the halving to earn some serious cash.  Smiley

Majority of people are following the same strategy at a moment, buying as much they can and holding for halving to earn massive profits by selling at higher price.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:50:18 PM

Majority of people are following the same strategy at a moment, buying as much they can and holding for halving to earn massive profits by selling at higher price.

No I see majority of people are not following that strategy even they like. You will see some massive post about that here in this forum but in reality they are not following it since there are lots of factors why they sold coins even at the current price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:00:30 PM

No I see majority of people are not following that strategy even they like. You will see some massive post about that here in this forum but in reality they are not following it since there are lots of factors why they sold coins even at the current price.

It depends on at what price you actually bought your coins, if you bought at lower price then you should not hesitate in selling at current price if you are earning profits from it.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:37:59 PM

It depends on at what price you actually bought your coins, if you bought at lower price then you should not hesitate in selling at current price if you are earning profits from it.

Exactly. Don't be greed too much waiting for that high price because ometimes holding too much will just result for a big loss. Once you make profits don't hesitate to sold it depends on the current price trend and rally.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:40:19 PM

Exactly. Don't be greed too much waiting for that high price because ometimes holding too much will just result for a big loss. Once you make profits don't hesitate to sold it depends on the current price trend and rally.

Yes I recently sold majority of my coins as it was giving me almost double profits on my investments, so I preferred to sell it and make profits from it.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:47:53 AM

Yes I recently sold majority of my coins as it was giving me almost double profits on my investments, so I preferred to sell it and make profits from it.

Good for you. It always depend on the current price trend. Sometimes when I reached double profits Im still looking for the some possiblity or factors that will make the price move either it's up or down before doing such move.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: