Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:40:20 PM

I could sell some my my alt coins for btc but i wont sell btc in particular as its the main currency of all the other alt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:48:57 PM

I could sell some my my alt coins for btc but i wont sell btc in particular as its the main currency of all the other alt.

bitcoin is the reserve currency of the digital world. I do not know another currency would have the same situation.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

if you are affluent people, you could hold your coin and wait until whenever touched its highest price was very good.

but for me, I'll sell when I needed it. maybe I'll sell every week or even month.

hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:56:57 PM

I think holding is the best you can do right no because the price is gonna get higher soon or later.
Also the halving is coming this year that is also pretty nice and good for the future of the bitcoin.
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:20:34 PM

if you are affluent people, you could hold your coin and wait until whenever touched its highest price was very good.

but for me, I'll sell when I needed it. maybe I'll sell every week or even month.

That's correct, I keep on selling part of my bitcoins on weekly basis by converting it to my local currency, as if I need fiat, I simply sell, as we all are earning it to spend it.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

Its good now to sell coins. You will never know what will happen in the future, but you can also hold.
That is also good, but lets hope that it will be more worth later in the future and that we can sell it with profit.
current price is at $413. I doubt this price is the best price. I think if you can still hold your bitcoin. You must be patient with it. because you can get more profit. if you can be more patient

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:51:55 PM

Me too. I sell it if I needed it. But for my coins only outside on the exchanges.

My funds in exchange sites are mainly for trade only and Im not idling them waiting for the right price to sell.

I do sold it whenever I sees profit then waiting again for the right time to buy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:08:15 PM

Selling right now is not good due to the point the bitcoin will go to a much higher price in the future.
I think its just a matter of time before this will happen, also the halving will help the bitcoin to accomplish this.
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:13:42 PM

Selling right now is not good due to the point the bitcoin will go to a much higher price in the future.
I think its just a matter of time before this will happen, also the halving will help the bitcoin to accomplish this.

yes, i think don't sell your coins now, just hold it for future and sell at the time of halving, and if you have any emergency at a moment then just sell a small part of it.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because there will come a time the price will be a lot higher then now.
So I think its just a matter of time that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount, you should not sell any bitcoin at all.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:37:51 PM

Many here will not sold their coins at the moment, goodluck to the years that will passed and I don't think you can just sleep your coins there.

It's easy to say that you will not sold your coins. Show some proofs that you really save for now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:00:24 PM

Many here will not sold their coins at the moment, goodluck to the years that will passed and I don't think you can just sleep your coins there.

It's easy to say that you will not sold your coins. Show some proofs that you really save for now.

Whenever people need fiat they will sell their bitcoins for sure, but may be they are selling in installments and not all of their bitcoins, so only holding is not profitable in long run, you should keep on spending your coins.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:09:29 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Yes it has risen drastically and is in a stable state right now.
Just jumping from $400 to $420 all the time.

Better hoard them and forget about them until it bumps up to at least $700/btc. Wink

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

True. I guess some are really patient if they can do that. Me in my experience I cant stop myself to press that convert button specially when the price is too high for me.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:19:38 AM

Whenever people need fiat they will sell their bitcoins for sure, but may be they are selling in installments and not all of their bitcoins, so only holding is not profitable in long run, you should keep on spending your coins.

Most people are doing this,just when they needed and for emergency purposes but not all coins.Bitcoins has great potential as time passed and I think its much better to hold for some time. Monitor and observed also this coming halving. Wink

Open for Campaigns
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:11:16 AM

Most people are doing this,just when they needed and for emergency purposes but not all coins.Bitcoins has great potential as time passed and I think its much better to hold for some time. Monitor and observed also this coming halving. Wink

I  hold some bitcoins in separate wallets which are meant to never sell.  It's for the really long long term. And i am sure some people sell coins to pay for bills but at the same time they hcoins for the future.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:30:38 PM

the current price is not so good. the price still too small when compared to one week ago. so naturally hloding is the right choice. maybe you could sell at a price of $ 430-$440 in the next month or two weeks

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
WendBTC

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:13:11 PM

It will be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now. I think we just need to wait till the price will rise. I'm expecting 4 digits price/coin... maybe at end of this year.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:24:17 PM

Its good to not sell any coin now. There is no reason to that so that is very smart. And the value is not that high now.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit that will be so nice.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:27:03 PM

Its good to not sell any coin now. There is no reason to that so that is very smart. And the value is not that high now.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit that will be so nice.

the price right now is high enough to profit specially if you bought your coins last week when the price dipped below $400.. but if you are waiting for the price after halving, then its your choice, but I think it would be more profitable if you would sell it now and get another round of dip and spike before halving..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: